Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11044642 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) ... (7808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercylicious234: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2017
sellydion:

DF starts ticking North.

Time to Jo. I just did.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2017
sellydion:

DF starts ticking North.

Experience is the best teacher grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2017
sellydion:
DF starts ticking North.10

Game is changing 10:30
Make them Stay naa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2017
mercylicious234:

Time to Jo. I just did.

And the shakeout just ended again. Watch as it ends in bid again today cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2017
mercylicious234:

Time to Jo. I just did.

dont fall for the shake out!!

but dont forget to take your profits
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2017
feelamong:

It might be too late now to book profit except you are booking it for the brokers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2017
Mpeace:
It might be too late now to book profit except you are booking it for the brokers.

grin grin grin...Any buy below N5.50 is still in good profit

If any seller fill this bids below 6.70, then forget it. DFlour would retrace below N6 going forward.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercylicious234: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2017
feelamong:

Did you see the bid n offer?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercylicious234: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2017
Mpeace:
Dont take it personal. The stock will definitely hit 10, but not this year. That is my opinion. I also think it will finish below 7 tomorrow. That is also my opinion. You may be loaded, that is ur own b*** but that does not mean investors cant take profit or that things cant go their normal course. Oando, FBNH, Transcorp, FCMB, Diamond, Fidelity etc all went up and pple who were "heavily loaded" kept shouting km20, km10, km5 etc, but could not stop them from retracing. I have nothing to lose if it gets to 50. And even if I am not heavily loaded I am not estopped from expressing my opinion based on trends I observed. Whether it turns out true or false, what matters to me is the lesson learnt from observing the trends and patterns of NSE since I am not good at reading graphs. I no even get money to bet.

I just have to start taking your post serious.
I also observed that if a stock gap up for 3 consecutive days in NSE, watch out on the 4th day for any signs as there could be strong reversal.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2017
mercylicious234:

Did you see the bid n offer?

forget it...Like someone said, it is when you don't know what you bought that you will panic and sell cheap... grin As for me, i am still sitting on my units and not ready to sell until it gets to KM10... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2017
Coolcash1:

forget it...Like someone said, it is when you don't know what you bought that you will panic and sell cheap... grin As for me, i am still sitting on my units and not ready to sell until it gets to KM10... grin

Hold on until the bid @ N6.67 gets filled. Then we can say if KM10 or back to roots grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2017
mercylicious234:

I just have to start taking your post serious.
I also observed that if a stop had gap up for 3 consecutive days in NSE, watch out on the 4th day for any signs as there could be strong reversal.
Pple are too cautious in NSE, its too volatile, they dont do long term anymore and they dump easily at any given opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercylicious234: 11:10am On Aug 10, 2017
Coolcash1:

OK, seems u are in for medium term. Enjoy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2017
if you have alighted the DF bus at the bus stop of your choice why bother about the remaining passengers yet to reach their bus stops ...some of us need the extra space to stretch our legs while waiting to get to the last bus stop.

trade your plan...leave others to trade theirs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2017
stcool:

Hold on until the bid @ N6.67 gets filled.

For your info, i am not doing JIJO with the stock. What is happening is a normal cycle which calls for no panic at all... grin When it gets to your b/stop just make sure you enter because it might be too late later to join
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:13am On Aug 10, 2017
mercylicious234:

OK, seems u are in for medium term. Enjoy.

You get sense jare...Unlike some people... grin Afterall, the skye is big enough for birds to fly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercylicious234: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2017
@house, what is your take on fidelity bank?
I have not traded this bank b4 cos of its large share outstanding vol.

It currently trading at 1.3 same as diamond.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:15am On Aug 10, 2017
DF on offer... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2017
Cadillac15:

Its clear you are just beefing the stock. When you are don ecomparing the Half year result of DF with those low performance stocks listed above, we will talk.

Gracias

Don't take opinions shared personal bros. You shouldn't consider every unfavourable post as an attack from an enemy. The enemy is your finger that presses SELL or BUY due to impatience. You will win with DF if you bought before the rally started. I suppose your investment plan is medium to long term.

Disclosure: I have taken profit already based on my investment plan.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2017
PZ slowly moving to N30.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2017
Coolcash1:

You get sense jare... Unlike some people ... grin Afterall, the skye is big enough for birds to fly.

You again? It is well. Smh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercylicious234: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2017
Manonamission:

Don't take opinions shared personal bros. You shouldn't consider every unfavourable post as an attack from an enemy. The enemy is your finger that presses SELL or BUY due to impatience. You will win with DF if you bought before the rally started. I suppose your investment plan is medium to long term.

Disclosure: I have taken profit already based on my investment plan.

You are very right. It is a very hard thing to remove emotion from your investment especially when you feel you have done due diligence. But in NSE is like reading the step of a mad man as said by our dexter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2017
mercylicious234:
@house, what is your take on fidelity bank?
I have not traded this bank b4 cos of its large share outstanding vol.

It currently trading at 1.3 same as diamond.

Q2 would decide ... expecting it to be good.. Q1 ratios are relatively better than comparable penny banks. Have some reasonable units here but my entry price was less than 1.2. You may want to wait for Q2..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2017
PETERiCHY:

Better don't be greedy and start locking your profits in batches same way you ought to buy in batches.

As for some of us we are still basking in the MAY/JUNE euphoria while waiting for the coast to get clear by SEPT/ OCT if not we wait to till 3rd week of Dec.

Always Remember the inscriptions on the back of those olden days luxurious bus "NO HURRY IN LIFE,
SLOW & STEADY WINS THE RACE,
BECAREFUL MANY HAVE GONE"

*ThE OcToPuS*

The Pumping season is over we are now in Dumping DangFlour heading back to kilometre N3:40k Support level.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2017
stcool:

Hold on until the bid @ N6.67 gets filled. Then we can say if KM10 or back to roots grin

N6.67 gets filled, the big buyers would stay under this price. Just my analysis.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2017
mercylicious234:

You are very right. It is a very hard thing to remove emotion from your investment especially when you feel you have done due diligence. But in NSE, the reverse is the case. It is like reading the step of a mad man as said by our dexter .

Hmm, what a guy! I wonder if he "reincarnated" as Deruggedprof grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:29am On Aug 10, 2017
Manonamission:

You again? It is well. Smh.

I didn't mention any name nah bros....I only said some people... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercylicious234: 11:32am On Aug 10, 2017
Coolcash1:
DF on offer... grin

Lol
Don't mind this guy. Now 6.70
Bid- 2.3m offer 6.4m
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:33am On Aug 10, 2017
PETERiCHY:

The Pumping season is over we are now in Dumping DangFlour heading back to N3:40k Support level.

Don't think it will plummet to that price. It should stay above N5 in my opinion.

Disclaimer: I could be terrible wrong. Don't bank on it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:33am On Aug 10, 2017
Coolcash1:
DF on offer... grin

Gradual recovery on course.... grin A stock that is grossly undervalued and needs to go back to where it belongs...Hope it close high today sha... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nacaz4real(m): 11:34am On Aug 10, 2017
My late uncle once told me Okomu will not disappoint you. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2017
Brodas dont be surprised if DF closes on bid today...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) ... (7808) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.