Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10971037 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
fxuser:

let it go. . seems its on a reversal path

u call it reversal path

i call it second round of d ongoing war.

mangal and volpi had lost the first round

The war had definitely moved to the market and as i said earlier i expect dumping to be d first leg of the market war

so fasten ur seat belt as oando is bound to experience some out of d world volatility

fortunately / unfortunately this wld only be a game for the adept at technicals and others with inside info (none of which i am)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Chibuking81:

KANU/IPOB bear has finally started warming up today.
I hope stocks has some southern mile to go.

Foreign investors might be bailing out now.

Indeed Python dance, is turning to NSE Python dance.

Ihedioramma and PETERiCH, what did you have to say grin grin

I love the operation python dance it will really create create a good bargain opportunity btw November and Dec.

For those that dread losing their fund better pull it now and now and run as fast as your legs can carry you.

PYTHON DANCE 2 loading.....................

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
PETERiCHY:

I love the operation python dance it will really create create a good bargain opportunity btw November and Dec.

For those that dread losing their fund better pull it now and now and run as fast as your legs can carry you.

PYTHON DANCE 2 loading.....................

KANU/IPOB Dance is getting set.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
zendi:

And when the east is fast becoming ungovernable?
With the reported formation of the BSS, how long before Igbo people themselves are disappearing from their homes on accusations of sabotaging the 'struggle '?
A president has more to think about than markets conditions.
There is a far bigger thing called national security...

Like Zendi said the best thing for investors to do is pull their funds from market till when the national security is addressed.

As for now there is heavy fire on the mountain even the president has escaped to US and left the citizens to be dancing with the Python.

THOSE THAT HAS EARS LET THEN HEAR.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
ihedioramma:
You just said what we has said last three weeks/month cheesy and school fees bear is not over o grin ..

Men in black/ foreign investors are tactically bailing out, they don't want to create panic, to avoid stampede.

They always offload mainly from 2pm to 2:30.
Bear is seriously present in NSE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
stock with new 52 week lows
Nigeria enamelware #23.23k
stocks with new 52 week highs
air services #6.82k
c & I leasing #1.24k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
www.nse.com.ng/market_data-site/other-market-information-site/FPI%20Report/NSE%20Domestic%20and%20FPI%20Report%20-%20June%202017.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
PETERiCHY:

Like Zendi said the best thing for investors to do is pull their funds from market till when the national security is addressed.

As for now there is heavy fire on the mountain even the president has escaped to US and left the citizens to be dancing with the Python.

Will Mr President listen.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/09/18/another-civil-war-ekweremadu-warns-buhari/amp/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
Intendy:
stock with new 52 week lows

Nigeria enamelware #23.23k

stocks with new 52 week highs

air services #6.82k

c & I leasing #1.24k

Go ci leasing cheesy

Some are making money while some are celebrating python dance. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
leo1234:

Go ci leasing cheesy

Though i missed the bus but hey, watch your back....Don't let greed take over you. Once it reaches your target profit, remember to do the needful...else you might get your fingers (if not entire body... grin) burnt... grin People who got swayed by M&B's P and D are still licking their wounds...Hoping that someone will bail them out one day... grin wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
oga mi,,,it is understandable if we are panicking because of python whatever on ci leasing movement but let not compare this stock with M & B. even at currentprice M&B price is not justifiable base on their fundamental grin grin grin.

with currentprice c&i leasing still have places to go

what are u doing with your Dangote flour sir

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Coolcash1:

Though i missed the bus but hey, watch your back....Don't let greed take over you. Once it reaches your target profit, remember to do the needful...else you might get your fingers (if not entire body... grin) burnt... grin People who got swayed by M&B's P and D are still licking their wounds...Hoping that someone will bail them out one day... grin wink

I will wait till the final result is out next year.
I must collect the dividend grin
Minimum target is km2 but km4 is possible this year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
leo1234:

Go ci leasing cheesy

Ok, by the time you experience reverse gear without an opportunity to escape, don't cry.
You need nobody to inform you that all is not well with our country, and it's currently reflecting in NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
PETERiCHY:

)-

Peter, I never meant to encourage people to pull their fund from the market.
That song is by you and Chibuking grin
I was only commenting on operation python dance.
If you panic and run away until national security threats are addressed, then you will come back and pay the premium to those who were fearless when you were fearful.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
Chibuking81:

Ok, by the time you experience reverse gear without an opportunity to escape, don't cry.
You need nobody to inform you that all is not well with our country, and it's currently reflecting in NSE.

Stop been pessimistic. cheesy
Ci leasing got to 1.30 during intra day trading last month, then reversed to 0.98 and I did not panic sell.
Once q3 is optimal, we are good. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Chibuking81:

Men in black/ foreign investors are tactically bailing out, they don't want to create panic, to avoid stampede.

They always offload mainly from 2pm to 2:30.
Bear is seriously present in NSE.
That's it .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
currentprice:
oga mi,,,it is understandable if we are panicking because of python whatever on ci leasing movement but let not compare this stock with M & B. even at currentprice M&B price is not justifiable base on their fundamental grin grin grin.

with currentprice c&i leasing still have places to go

what are u doing with your Dangote flour sir

grin

There is no need to panick because of any python.
What is happening in the market is normal. A market does not go in a straight line and as such there will be occasional dips and ups.
If anything, price/volume of oil and external reserve are more important to nse than all those noisemakers.

You have said it all, there is no basis to compare ci with m & b. , though that does not mean ci cannot go into reverse gear tomorrow .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
pluto09:

There is no need to panick because of any python.
What is happening in the market is normal. A market does not go in a straight line and as such there will be occasional dips and ups.
If anything, price/volume of oil and external reserve are more important to nse than all those noisemakers.

You have said it all, there is no basis to compare ci with m & b. , though that does not mean ci cannot go into reverse gear tomorrow .

Thank u bro, you hav said it all grin

python or no python....i will leave my 2 stock in portfolio grin may be is another opportunity to add more unit instead of looking for the 3rd stock to buygrin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
pls what are these 2 stocks?
currentprice:

Thank u bro, you hav said it all grin

python or no python....i will leave my 2 stock in portfolio grin may be is another opportunity to add more unit instead of looking for the 3rd stock to buygrin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SPREADING PANIC IN THIS MARKET?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
chunkuli:
pls what are these 2 stocks?

after the sale of airline serv. i hav dngote flour and cileasing in my portfolio.

note; already sitting on good gain on each of this share. so this is not a recommendation to buy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Toluway:
WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SPREADING PANIC IN THIS MARKET?

because they need to buy the stock they missed when they did not act fast enough in the past to buy such stock.

well their strategy will only catch traders or pple that doesn't know what they hav bought. not the like of Emma and other ogas grin

grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
zendi:

Peter, I never meant to encourage people to pull their fund from the market.
That song is by you and Chibuking grin
I was only commenting on operation python dance.
If you panic and run away until national security threats are addressed, then you will come back and pay the premium to those who were fearless when you were fearful.

cool cool cool cool cool cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
leo1234:

I will wait till the final result is out next year.
I must collect the dividend grin
Minimum target is km2 but km4 is possible this year.

Stock prices are opinions, but dividends are facts.
So like Sergeant Joe Friday said, please just give me the facts, python or no python! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:11am On Sep 19, 2017
currentprice:

after the sale of airline serv. i hav dngote flour and cileasing in my portfolio.

note; already sitting on good gain on each of this share. so this is not a recommendation to buy grin
Two quality stocks that will give good returns. cheesy
I have just ci leasing > UBA > Fidelity.
I am ready over 100% on ci leasing but that's just the beginning. grin
UBA fall my hand, I thought by now it should be above 10.
I missed cutix @2.01, was hoping it will get to 1.8

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2017
Wapco & FBNH on my mind...Waiting at the right junction for entry

@currentprice, your response to my post on CI leasing is noted. Though, fundamentally, its still trading below its intrinsic value which has been put at < N2.50.

Good morning house.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2017
https://nairametrics.com/a-corporate-story-on-oando-plc/
I would watch this debacle in the cinemas if it were made into a story. A must read.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: janga(m), manwomanok and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.