Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,036 members, 7,866,914 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11094382 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (7822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 8:08am On Mar 23, 2013
feelamong:

WEMA keeps on flying!! na wa o!! closed at 1.47

it will. The stock will still fall but will gather a stable strength along the way. Investors now seldom turn back to fund raising since the market is back and all this will do nothing to the market than to add strength.
Stock market or any commodity market would forever work on psychology. The gains stock make weekly or monthly are not really their gains in the company operations.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 8:09am On Mar 23, 2013
NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE MARKET
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2013
NIGERIA STOCKS BUSINESS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
Uacn property are selling IPO 10 naira per unit and a minimum of 10,000 unit. Now my kwestions are: thier price per unit on the stock list is 15 naira and why have they chosen to make it minimum of ten thousand unit for start.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
Uacn property are selling IPO 10 naira per unit and a minimum of 10,000 unit. Now my kwestions are:

thier price per unit on the stock list is 15 naira

why have they chosen to make it minimum of ten thousand unit for start

how profitable will it be in future

finally, how encouraging is it to buy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
Omexonomy: Uacn property are selling IPO 10 naira per unit and a minimum of 10,000 unit. Now my kwestions are: thier price per unit on the stock list is 15 naira and why have they chosen to make it minimum of ten thousand unit for start.

Can you share the source of your information with us, please?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by babypipsy: 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2013
jamace:

Omexonomy: Uacn property are selling IPO 10 naira per unit and a minimum of 10,000 unit. Now my kwestions are: thier price per unit on the stock list is 15 naira and why have they chosen to make it minimum of ten thousand unit for start.

I also saw the advert earlier this week on Thisday newspaper or Guardian (Tuesday/Wednesday edition). I was even discussing it with a colleague. It was "UPDC", not sure if its same as UACN property
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
jamace:

check this link i dont know whether it will work http://proshareng.com/news/19523
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2013
Omexonomy: Uacn property are selling IPO 10 naira per unit and a minimum of 10,000 unit. Now my kwestions are:

thier price per unit on the stock list is 15 naira

why have they chosen to make it minimum of ten thousand unit for start

how profitable will it be in future

finally, how encouraging is it to buy.
http://proshareng.com/news/19523
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2013
[b]Transcorp Plc in its Q3'12 recorded mixed performances to deliver its current impressive bottom-line growth despite a plunge in its revenue and gross profit posture - an indication of weak market penetration during the period under review. Though, in our opinion, this cannot be distanced from its sustained weak working-capital posture.

The company recorded 2043.8% PAT growth against its previous year posture to close at N1.50billion even as its turnover dipped by -39.4% to close at N1.13billion against N1.87billion recorded in the previous year comparable period.

Be that as it may, the company deserves commendation for the improved profitability margin of 132% against -4.12% recorded in Q3'11 - suggesting a sustained profit margin when compared with the 119.17% recorded in Q2'12.

This outcome reflects a significant positive shift in operating efficiency which appears to form the bedrock of the robust profitability base. The impressive returns on equity of 9.10% and returns on assets of 5.39% further serve to buttress this position.

We equally observed that finance income significantly impacted the profit line, an item not a core part of the company’s business model and should rightly raise one or two enquiries. This cam at a price - as the finance cost went up in the period under review; indicating weak cost management which may exert pressure on profitability if not checked.

On the other hand, we observed sustained weak working-capital posture with significant surge of 879.5% in short term borrowings, which has made provisions for liabilities to remain high at N2.08billion. In this regard, the weak working capital posture could not be isolated from the reasons why the company is planning a Rights Issue Offer.

Looking at its price trend, the stock has recorded an impressive price appreciation of +166.07% in the last 52weeks, extending the six months gain of +40.57%. Recently, the stock is experiencing price correction with a 4-week loss of -8.02%. The stock currently trades at N1.49kobo, 30.70% below its 52-week high of N2.15kobo, set on February 13, 2013.

Analyst Opinion
We commend the strong and robust bottom-line posture, though driven by finance-based income significantly. The weak current assets posture of the company will need to be addressed beyond the growth drivers for such - the company’s ‘hercules ankle’ as short term borrowing surged significantly. This may erode the profitability posture, considering the unfriendly interest rate regime currently in play.
[/b]

Source http://proshareng.com/news/19536
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2013
Omexonomy: check this link i dont know whether it will work http://proshareng.com/news/19523

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
jamace:

Thanks.
what do you have to say about it please no time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:51am On Mar 24, 2013
stockbull:

there's no analysis done now on stock for long term prospect. It takes time and resources while analysing stocks on long term basis if one want to do it diligently and to get good result, perhaps, i may still point to some stocks with good qualities
JUST NAME THEM I UNDERSTAND YOU.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
yeah name them one by one
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
would name them this week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
Oga stockbull, pls name them o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2013
After seeing what Berger Paints did as per the 0.70k dividend its payings its shareholders, I have looked around the market and all i can see is NASCON PLC!!

Current EPS of 1.07 and a P.E ratio of 8.50. Last year they gave a dividend of N0.70k and who knows, they can even suppass this in the current year.

Please who knows why I should not start to accumulate this stock Today?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:32am On Mar 25, 2013
WEMA HAS DONE IT AGAIN O.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:37am On Mar 25, 2013
feelamong: After seeing what Berger Paints did as per the 0.70k dividend its payings its shareholders, I have looked around the market and all i can see is NASCON PLC!!

Current EPS of 1.07 and a P.E ratio of 8.50. Last year they gave a dividend of N0.70k and who knows, they can even suppass this in the current year.

Please who knows why I should not start to accumulate this stock Today?

Oga Feelamong, I think say you don finish the accumulation. I know no say, na now you won dey start?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
A new born baby in stockbull's extended family. Celebrate with us.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
Common on!! let's celebrate. I will support this celebration with a bottle of wine to every contributor of this thread.Just tell where I go send am tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
stockbull:

Congrats my bro...

I wish you and your family God's divine blessings now and always.

Where our wine now... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
sellydion:
Common on!! let's celebrate. I will support this celebration with a bottle of wine to every contributor of this thread.Just tell where I go send am tongue

Oya send the wine...me i dey wait for bus stop... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
sellydion: WEMA HAS DONE IT AGAIN O.

Na so my broda...some people have taken the oppurtunity to make some gains before easter

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
stockbull:

Congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
stockbull:

Congrates man..... where we go wash am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
nigeria stock exchange
julius berger
Corporate Actions Proposed Dividend N2.50 kobo Proposed Bonus Nil Qualification Date 2nd June, 2013 Closure Date 3rd– 5th June, 2013 AGM Date 20th June, 2013 Payment Date 21st June, 2013 AGM Venue Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Centre, Abuja at 11.00 a.m.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
stockbull:

nigeria stock exchange
julius berger
Corporate Actions Proposed Dividend N2.50 kobo Proposed Bonus Nil Qualification Date 2nd June, 2013 Closure Date 3rd– 5th June, 2013 AGM Date 20th June, 2013 Payment Date 21st June, 2013 AGM Venue Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Centre, Abuja at 11.00 a.m.

Hahaha. I have leSs than 3k units of Jberget (bought pre melt down) make I dey enjoy d dividend naa as I no fit sell cos I dey owe d house close to 300k. (Not my fault, my broker was always over buying shares for me). Have they given any bonus since 2008?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
stockbull:

Congrats bro! may him/her be a blessing to you and his generation!

meanwhile u sabi how wedey take wash this kind thing naa!!

I don already enter dat bush bar by our junction..after we go send the bill go ur side!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
mercylicious:

Hahaha. I have leSs than 3k units of Jberget (bought pre melt down) make I dey enjoy d dividend naa as I no fit sell cos I dey owe d house close to 300k. (Not my fault, my broker was always over buying shares for me). Have they given any bonus since 2008?

Which kind broker you dey use were dey over buy shares for you...I like them, dey get money wella... cheesy

However, Jilius berger's result is not bothering me...I am waiting for bank results to show...CBN is wasting our time, easter is around the corner... angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
feelamong:

Congrats bro! may him/her be a blessing to you and his generation!

meanwhile u sabi how wedey take wash this kind thing naa!!

I don already enter dat bush bar by our junction..after we go send the bill go ur side!

So you and sellydion with stockbull don enter bar dey flex while una leave me for bus stop dey stand for main road...oya i dey come..

***quickly enters bike to the next joint***
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
am happy as stock investors are together and not alone. Not only in stock biz room but in not too large room that they can locate and search tinsz. find stock food when needed. Many would be convinced in the reality of stock market

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (7822) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KayOn1, Adinije(f), IamR, ololufemi, robobo, dammybrite and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.