Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10973644 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
gabscity: @ Ukwuamu

grin

U no vex sha! U gallant!

Na correct guy...

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
UkwuAmu:

Buffett warned us that if you do not understand a business, please run as fast as you can. I must confess there are some super investors in this forum who know what they are doing . Sorry for my long rant but lets keep our expectation in perspective before we get burnt

Abeg brother, tell us the monikers of these super investors, I will appreciate sir, cos I wanna be following them on bumper to bumper level. smiley undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
nitrogen:

Abeg brother, tell us the monikers of these super investors, I will appreciate sir, cos I wanna be following them on bumper to bumper level. smiley

he meant P & D thinz brother

it a warning "don't enter one chance bus" but do ur own DD

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
una de see NPF micro finance bank so?
the question of liquidity depends on the volume you r purchasing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
UkwuAmu:
You are a very Badt Guy gan. I was expecting that and from you too. Your sense of Humour is wicked and when are you buying OER. If you are serious I could help a brother out
AkpaAmu......Sorryy, UkwuAmu,
You wrote well, but check the title of this thread again.
Moreso, All men on this thread have their well structured spreadsheets (cutlass) even though they hardly mention it.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
Oando's stock price volatility always bring the best out of people shaaaaaaaaaaaaa. See long story, i have a question for you @ UkwuAmu and it goes thus: Why did u invest in Oando (Are you not aware of the no of outstanding shares)?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercifull(f): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
hello my bnsitl.I finally opened the account with morgancapital and funded it but i was not able to trade with it.It keeps showing ''order rejected' angry sadi called thier customer care line and was told to send my order by email.i did that yesterday and yet to hear from them.Thier number has been switched off today. embarassedHas anyone ever experienced this before?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
As Oando move down south, where will be the final bus stop, before moving up North again?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
@dsonofmaan: u can fuel any gist ehn! grin

@ALL: Certainly, Buffet's disciples have an immense capacity to burst any bubble. And when u see a long post, u know where its heading.

Pls folks, take the words of these 'Buffetians' and live; disregard their caution (tagging urself as brave-hearted) and make some cool cash but with a risk of getting ur fingers burnt. (bigx also alluded to this recently)

But value investors should know is that life is full of perspectives. Most people in this thread are young-old people (at least younger than Manie grin) who desire aggressive fund growth. Hence, the rush that comes with the bulls. I'm a fundamentalist but with a good base of TA. I don't take the prophecies of insiders gullibly neither do I rush to buy when mood is high (like natruetalk). But I also share d sentiments of oga Aks that these fundamental gists have a slight limitation in the NSE...if u know the P & D tide.

Now, after all the up-to-date financial analysis, I often ask myself: Does this mean that something can't go wrong? What is d probability that an upside potential will be achieved? Who knows tomorrow? What if Rapture happens before d COP deal is sealed or d next dividend from NESTLE?( pastor ihedioramma, preach to ur pple, biko)

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
9free:
AkpaAmu......Sorryy, UkwuAmu,
You wrote well, but check the title of this thread again.
Moreso,[b] All men [/b]on this thread have their well structured spreadsheets (cutlass) even though they hardly mention it.
Are you sure of the bolded ? Speak for yourself 9 free . That you are the CEO of your portfolio does not mean others are.As we are typing here, smart traders will be rebalancing their portfolio without making any noise while majority are waiting for a particular stock to get to their destination price forever. There is a company that currently has 100 percent return on equity but I have never seen it mentioned here ? Why is that? The company is well run, dividend payment is very regular and the management is good. PE not attractive but PE is not a very important parameter for me . Anyways gotta run. will continue this discussion and that I am logged on does not mean I am here . Welcome guys
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
securi:

Thanks Bro, all attention should not be on only securi. Some guys here are loaded in millions. Only when the the soup is ready that you wll see disclosure and testimonies. Some of us talk out to get relief from in built pressure and fear. grin

Thanks Bro, all attention should not be on only securi. Some guys here are loaded in millions. Only when the the soup is ready that you wll see disclosure and testimonies. Some of us talk out to get relief from in built pressure and fear.

Millions? Haba! When some people have 2% of the coy in their portfolio.

Hmmn a reversal never announces its particular day, all u hear is a news and 10% is gained or lost. No matter if its a bearish or bullish market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Comsol: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chibuking81: As Oando move down south, where will be the final bus stop, before moving up North again?

How I wish people know the answer to your question. Many people should have been billionaire today. That's one of the most difficult questions in stock investing. The market has a mind of its own. I would advice you have a plan and stick to it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
Moneysage: @Boss LI (sorry Elai) and Oga Kotlass: thanks for checking on me. My day-job and family exigencies has kept me in the sidelines. I wish I could be a trading-major like 4dchairman and charismatic insider like myjoy08 (this bruva still amazes me!)

@Dexterax: sure u know ur fan base is knowing no limit! OK, contunu!

@Toluway: Ur observations on DangSug and Diamond are apt. Time heals all wounds.

@Oga Feelamong: U inhaled some Oxygen at a fair discount amd launched into Hopeville. I hope we'll still see u around (cf. mercilicious)

@Born2bRich: I still miss The Analyst services...Hope u will oblige us key financial details - on request. (ft has been quite helpful)

@SWG-1: something tells me u are either for JOHESU or against them. (pls don't quote me)

@ALL: pls, what flash player do u use to view marketwatchng on your Android device?

Gracias

Somebody must ve bin profiling me across forum. Either u are forensic expert or ur with the Interpol.

I stand on the part of justice, equity and love. most importantly i declare and profess JESUS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
mercifull: hello my bnsitl.I finally opened the account with morgancapital and funded it but i was not able to trade with it.It keeps showing ''order rejected' angry sadi called thier customer care line and was told to send my order by email.i did that yesterday and yet to hear from them.Thier number has been switched off today. embarassedHas anyone ever experienced this before?

Did u use price limit? Where did u plc d order before? I didn't experience dat yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
Aks: Oando's stock price volatility always bring the best out of people shaaaaaaaaaaaaa. See long story, i have a question for you @ UkwuAmu and it goes thus: Why did u invest in Oando (Are you not aware of the no of outstanding shares)?
Sir AKS I am a long term investor and I do not get carried away by Price movements. Remember People bought FO at 350 . Well it might interest you to know a lot of private placements have been done since this COP deal came up and this has led to very large amount of shares to be issued in the process so I do not really have control of that . Do not misconstrue my post . Investors sentiments will fuel a price rally .When the deal is consummated its a going to be a very patient wait for those invested in Oando. Volatility is not an attribute of a stable company . Lets learn to look at things dispassionately .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
@UkwuAmu-- I've never said Volatility is an attribute of a stable company . This is my sentence 'Oando's stock price volatility always bring the best out of people' pls learn to look at things dispassionately smiley smiley smiley smiley.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
mercifull: hello my bnsitl.I finally opened the account with morgancapital and funded it but i was not able to trade with it.It keeps showing ''order rejected' angry sadi called thier customer care line and was told to send my order by email.i did that yesterday and yet to hear from them.Thier number has been switched off today. embarassedHas anyone ever experienced this before?
Information for all BnSiTL who were finding it difficult to trade with morgancapical itrade platform on their android phones/tablets. Please download and install CM(CleanMaster) Browser from playstore and enjoy your RT trading anywhere anytime. No more looking for PC/laptops or going to internet cafe before I can trade on morgan's itrade.
I just stumbled on this today. wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
UkwuAmu:
Are you sure of the bolded ? Speak for yourself 9 free . That you are the CEO of your portfolio does not mean others are.As we are typing here, smart traders will be rebalancing their portfolio without making any noise while majority are waiting for a particular stock to get to their destination price forever. There is a company that currently has 100 percent return on equity but I have never seen it mentioned here ? Why is that? The company is well run, dividend payment is very regular and the management is good. PE not attractive but PE is not a very important parameter for me . Anyways gotta run. will continue this discussion and that I am logged on does not mean I am here . Welcome guys

Bros why don't you tell us the name of this company. Abi na coded tins? There are also negative reasons why ROE can be 100% or more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
It's funny how my comments about plunging stocks get to affect peeps on SMN. I don't get it really. Are these not supposed to be smart, strong, veteran investors abi speculators? Peeps who have gone through the worst of market situations?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
Dexterax: It's funny how my comments about plunging stocks get to affect peeps on SMN. I don't get it really. Are these not supposed to be smart, strong, veteran investors abi speculators? Peeps who have gone through the worst of market situations?

Anyways, it's really unfortunate but I shall continue.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
9free:
Information for all BnSiTL who were finding it difficult to trade with morgancapical itrade platform on their android phones/tablets. Please download and install CW Browser from playstore and enjoy your RT trading anywhere anytime. No more looking for PC/laptops or going to internet cafe before I can trade on morgan's itrade.
I just stumbled on this today. wink

To see the bid/offer price for a particular stock, you have to double click on the stock. Can we do that with this CW Browser? I use iPad mostly and I'm not able to see the bid and offer price/size.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
give what is smn to smn and what is nl to nl smiley wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
Aks: @UkwuAmu-- I've never said Volatility is an attribute of a stable company . This is my sentence 'Oando's stock price volatility always bring the best out of people' pls learn to look at things dispassionately smiley smiley smiley smiley.
Sir Aks , Lets not waste time on semantics . We are here to make money fundamentally, technically, spiritually , pumping and dumping as long as we know what we are doing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
Agbalowomeri: give what is smn to smn and what is nl to nl smiley wink cheesy

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Elai147:

Bros why don't you tell us the name of this company. Abi na coded tins? There are also negative reasons why ROE can be 100% or more.
Sir Elai You are correct but with the other attributes i listed,you can be sure its not 100 per cent for negative reasons and I will rather PM you the stock before I am accused of pumping and dumping. You know say some people dey quick provoke . I no get power

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
UkwuAmu:
Sir Aks , Lets not waste time on semantics . We are here to make money fundamentally, technically, spiritually , pumping and dumping as long as we know what we are doing.

Bros na u dey see ROE of 100%? for this market? I no sure of ur data o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
I dey feel this UkwuAmu dude. But mehn the moniker na loooooong mara!

Abeg no quote me!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Bros na u dey see ROE of 100%? for this market? I no sure of ur data o

nearly dey bro was being mention by oga toluway long time ago be4 d rally spike on it but nobody look dat way
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
UkwuAmu:
Sir Elai You are correct but with the other attributes i listed,you can be sure its not 100 per cent for negative reasons and I will rather PM you the stock before I am accused of pumping and dumping. You know say some people dey quick provoke . I no get power

grin Ok boss.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
Dexterax: I dey feel this UkwuAmu dude. But mehn the moniker na loooooong mara!

Abeg no quote me!

grin
Bigass VS UkwuAmu . One person must pick race . Do the Arithmethics
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
Elai147:

To see the bid/offer price for a particular stock, you have to double click on the stock. Can we do that with this CW Browser? I use iPad mostly and I'm not able to see the bid and offer price/size.
My Oga, Yes you can. This is something I have not been able to achieve with UCweb, Operamini, default web brower, dolfin broswer or even PC on slow networks but I did it today using the said browser!
CM Browser is the future!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
Was on my radar at a time but it appears too illiquid for my liking and dividend too poor. If I had to get hooked somewhere, then dividend must be balm

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Princkez, tayejay(m), JimMumin(m), dapix and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.