Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11035548 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
This Skyebank looks like it's going to break the N3.20 support soon and we may find it below N3. The chart pattern no get part 2.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
UkwuAmu:
Sir Elai You are correct but with the other attributes i listed,you can be sure its not 100 per cent for negative reasons and I will rather PM you the stock before I am accused of pumping and dumping. You know say some people dey quick provoke . I no get power

Boss, nobody dey provoke here. Kindly make ur confident views public sir. So, oga Elai too consent to behind the scene deal abii... DRG ooo! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
UkwuAmu:
Sir Elai You are correct but with the other attributes i listed,you can be sure its not 100 per cent for negative reasons and I will rather PM you the stock before I am accused of pumping and dumping. You know say some people dey quick provoke . I no get power
Bros, forget PM's. We don't encourage it here. Give it to us as it is. PM's is an SMN thing not NL.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
Anyone that sow seed, will wait for number of months before harvesting, without checking the farm on daily bases, but anyone that set a trap, check his trap everyday, to know how far. I do hear some people mention that they are only long time investors, but visit this forum on daily bases. Any day I decide to be a long time investor, I will sign out from this forum.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
gabscity:

Boss, nobody dey provoke here. Kindly make ur confident views public sir. So, oga Elai too consent to behind the scene deal abii... DRG ooo! grin

9free:
Bros, forget PM's. We don't encourage it here. Give it to us as it is. PM's is an SMN thing not NL.

he want take over from myjoy08 privately grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
I am trying to enlarge my enterprises, so that in few years to come, my company will be quote in the stock exchange market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chibuking81: Anyone that sow seed, will wait for number of months before harvesting, without checking the farm on daily bases, but anyone that set a trap, check his trap everyday, to know how far. I do hear some people mention that they are only long time investors, but visit this forum on daily bases. Any day I decide to be a long time investor, I will sign out from this forum.

grin grin grin This your post make sense sha but how many of us can really do that? NL is addictive, remember.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
According to CHIBUKING "as election approaches most of the stock price travel to southern pole, then after election with return of stability the prices of stock will start their journey to northern pole".
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chibuking81: According to CHIBUKING "as election approaches most of the stock price travel to southern pole, then after election with return of stability the prices of stock will start their journey to northern pole".

Wetin be my own, I don liquidate 70% of my portfolio; the drama go start from next week
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chibuking81: According to CHIBUKING "as election approaches most of the stock price travel to southern pole, then after election with return of stability the prices of stock will start their journey to northern pole".
Do you have any proof of that phenomenom? The same way people were waiting for stock prices to fall during christmas period . Dont be caught unawares

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
natruetalk:

he want take over from myjoy08 privately grin
No be Competition na ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
Meanwhile, the stock the guy is refering to is CAP plc, not my kind of stock sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chibuking81: Anyone that sow seed, will wait for number of months before harvesting, without checking the farm on daily bases, but anyone that set a trap, check his trap everyday, to know how far. I do hear some people mention that they are only long time investors, but visit this forum on daily bases. Any day I decide to be a long time investor, I will sign out from this forum.
Many of us visit the site on regular basis because the forum is a fountain of knowledge,the best way to learn about stock is through practical means ,but if you are blessed with people with experience thank God.From the forum I learnt about online trading,real time trading,day trading(don't ask me how) ,long,short and medium term positions.
Why people do not appreciate the forum that much ,is the faceless faces behind those names we relate with on the daily basis,these are great men and women that breath stock.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
Agbalowomeri: Meanwhile, the stock the guy is refering to is CAP plc, not my kind of stock sha

Spot On my friend . I be think say u say 100 per cent ROE no dey market. Max Respect
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
grin

14 guest!

I believe MorganCapital forgot not to login to view dat day we saw her here!

Chai...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
UkwuAmu:

Spot On my friend . I be think say u say 100 per cent ROE no dey market. Max Respect

In my view, 7up is in that category and is a better pick for those interested
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
UkwuAmu:
Do you have any proof of that phenomenom? The same way people were waiting for stock prices to fall during christmas period . Dont be caught unawares
December is different from election, experience is best teacher. Save the price of stock as of today, between next month and february next year, visit the price again and compare it. Cash at hand is better than cash in paper, because cash in paper can be reduce or diminish under some second.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

In my view, 7up is in that category and is a better pick for those interested

Major problem for both stocks is Liquidity
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
4dchairman:
Many of us visit the site on regular basis because the forum is a fountain of knowledge,the best way to learn about stock is through practical means ,but if you are blessed with people with experience thank God.From the forum I learnt about online trading,real time trading,day trading(don't ask me how) ,long,short and medium term positions.
Why people do not appreciate the forum that much ,is the faceless faces behind those names we relate with on the daily basis,these are great men and women that breath stock.

This forum is not so faceless: don't be shocked when u meet oga Dexter around Oregun or Bigass around Okokomaiko...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chibuking81: As Oando move down south, where will be the final bus stop, before moving up North again?
OANDO is a volatile stock and sometimes volatility may be hefty losses or gain,for my peace I've built in -20% in the immediate term.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
9free:
Information for all BnSiTL who were finding it difficult to trade with morgancapical itrade platform on their android phones/tablets. Please download and install CM(CleanMaster) Browser from playstore and enjoy your RT trading anywhere anytime. No more looking for PC/laptops or going to internet cafe before I can trade on morgan's itrade.
I just stumbled on this today. wink
chrome browser too is ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
Truth is bitter, all what we are interested on is only what will favour us, he that save our life is more important than he out of selfish interest lead us to destruction, and their words is sweet. During economic melt down, many people became poor, others develop high B.P and die, due to misleading words of analyst. Pls let us be careful with our trade. 1. Do not invest the money you can not afford to lose (though no body wish to lose or plan to fail) 2. Do not invest the amount that will make you poor, if you lose. 3. Do not invest the money that will cause you high B.P if the market crash. I wish us the best as we trade. Word of advise from "CHIBUKING".
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
Elai147: This Skyebank looks like it's going to break the N3.20 support soon and we may find it below N3. The chart pattern no get part 2.

Plsn Let it fall further oh. I wil continue to accumulate. Each time it drop by 0.1, Iwil buy more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinibe7777: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Information available to me via a friend in DPR is that good news is expected from Oando soon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
austinibe7777: Information available to me via a friend in DPR is that good news is expected from Oando soon.

Ur friend want to offload sir!

grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinibe7777: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
gabscity:

Ur friend want to offload sir!

grin

he is supposed to have offloaded after gaining about 150%, he believes 800% is possible which should be in the region of N100

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dapix, Princkez, Hedgefunds, EDUECO(m), Nezta43, freeman67 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.