Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,816 members, 7,851,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11035523 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
[quote author=Moneysage]@dsonofmaan: u can fuel any gist ehn! grin

@ALL: Certainly, Buffet's disciples have an immense capacity to burst any bubble. And when u see a long post, u know where its heading.

Pls folks, take the words of these 'Buffetians' and live; disregard their caution (tagging urself as brave-hearted) and make some cool cash but with a risk of getting ur fingers burnt. (bigx also alluded to this recently)

But value investors should know is that life is full of perspectives. Most people in this thread are young-old people (at least younger than Manie grin) who desire aggressive fund growth. Hence, the rush that comes with the bulls. I'm aood is high (like natruetalk). But I also share d sentiments of oga Aks that these, Thank's. every body is a pastor,every body want's to be with JESUS but there is many laws to keep and teachings to follow in other to be there .as for oando they must get the cop, befor end of this month or year. one love .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
austinibe7777: he is supposed to have offloaded after gaining about 150%, he believes 800% is possible which should be in the region of N100

WTF?

Una don start oh

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
NemekGee:

This got me rolling on the floor.
Am happy that you get your self back and post thank's. one father, one mother, the same red blood, one GOD, we need to have one love.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chibuking81: Anyone that sow seed, will wait for number of months before harvesting, without checking the farm on daily bases, but anyone that set a trap, check his trap everyday, to know how far. I do hear some people mention that they are only long time investors, but visit this forum on daily bases. Any day I decide to be a long time investor, I will sign out from this forum.
Kai! one more ways of describing long and short term investing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
800% shocked

chai chai grin grin

with all these wild values, how will Oando have loyal shareholders?

Diaris godu indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
gabscity:
Ur friend want to offload sir!
grin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
dsonofmaan:

800% shocked

chai chai grin grin

with all these wild values, how will Oando have loyal shareholders?

Diaris godu indeed!

Oga Gabcity cannot be far from the truth. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinibe7777: 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
800% is possible for him cos having bought in the region of N10 and N12 last year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
me too grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
[quote author=UkwuAmu]
Are you sure of the bolded ? Speak for yourself 9 free . That you are the CEO of your portfolio does not mean others are.As we are typing here, smart traders will be rebalancing their portfolio without making any noise while majority are waiting for a particular stock to get to their destination price forever. There is a company that currently has 100 percent return on equity but I have never seen it mentioned here ? Why is that? The company is well run, dividend payment is very regular but PE is not a very important parameter for me . Anyways gotta run. will continue this discussion You are wellcome. we call our self's brother's and sister's in the LORD here not guy e.t.c. we help our self's here not out of this room, dont be angry about the names or what they will tell you becos you want to help some are play. we will like you to drop stock name's from time to time, time to buy&sell . wellcome one love. 9free give him 5 bottles, but brother this name self e get as e b oooo?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
soloniger: Kai! one more ways of describing long and short term investing

Exactly! Nice concept
The SOWERS & TRAPERS

Pls pastor ihedioramma, what is it with you customizing other peoples comment, is that a new stunt from ur joke factory?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
SWG1:

Exactly! Nice concept
The SOWERS & TRAPERS

Pls pastor ihedioramma, what is it with you customizing other peoples comment, is that a new stunt from ur joke factory?
ihedioramma is a guy who doesn't know how to quote on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Kelly Clarkson, one of the famous singer in U.S. sangs "what doesn't kill you, will only make you stronger...". So to all my Good Family, many things have been said about Oando, Transcorp. FO, and many rising stocks. I will focus on Oando as being the only one that drawn most headlines. If the Ibori Saga then doesn't kill Oando chance of winning the COP deals, Delaying Ministerial consent, Getting the necessary funds to closed COP deal, so what doesn't kill Oando then will only make the company comes out stronger. For the sake of Christ, don't be carried away by the mere distractions of offers or whatsoever the analysts may call it, focus on your goal of making something out of nothing in the stocks and many stocks you hold. COP news is coming sooner than expected...watch out. Don't be a victims of markets gimmicks. Best of Luck!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Oando will gain 10% tomorrow

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by coldFLARES1(m): 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
jarkbauer:
ihedioramma is a guy who doesn't know how to quote on Nairaland
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fulfillment2020(m): 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
coldFLARES1: grin
You and who follow come here and how old are you? there are many things you know but the one's you dont know are more dan the one you know and they are your masters. is a big proverb.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
coldFLARES1: grin
You and who follow come here and how old are you and what are you? there are many things you know but the one's you dont know are more dan the one you know and they are your masters. is a big proverb.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by coldFLARES1(m): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
ihedioramma: You and who follow come here and how old are you? there are many things you know but the one's you dont know are more dan the one you know and they are your masters. is a big proverb.
grin. Pally, u dey fall hands!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
SWG1:

Exactly! Nice concept
The SOWERS & TRAPERS

Ask one of my workers, i day for office now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
coldFLARES1: grin. Pally, u dey fall hands!
Is it your two hands that is fall or one?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
chei, there is God oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 12:27am On Jul 18, 2014
myjoy08: Kelly Clarkson, one of the famous singer in U.S. sangs "what doesn't kill you, will only make you stronger...". So to all my Good Family, many things have been said about Oando, Transcorp. FO, and many rising stocks. I will focus on Oando as being the only one that drawn most headlines. If the Ibori Saga then doesn't kill Oando chance of winning the COP deals, Delaying Ministerial consent, Getting the necessary funds to closed COP deal, so what doesn't kill Oando then will only make the company comes out stronger. For the sake of Christ, don't be carried away by the mere distractions of offers or whatsoever the analyst may call it, focus on your goal of making something out of nothing in the stocks and many stocks you hold. COP news is coming sooner than expected...watch out. Don't be a victims of markets gimmicks. Best of Luck!
“To buy when others are despondently selling and sell when others are greedily buying requires the greatest fortitude and pays the greatest reward.” - J Templeton

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 1:14am On Jul 18, 2014
passwelle:
Oga myjoy08 please dont procastinate grin
myjoy08:

Sir, I still stand by my points. Tomorrow is the deadline i give myself to post the hints by the grace of God. Stay alert!
@myjoy08 In the words of Abraham Lincoln "You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today." Pls do the needful with the insurance list grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 18, 2014
passwelle:

@myjoy08 In the words of Abraham Lincoln "You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today." Pls do the needful with the insurance list grin

My Good Family, i never forget my promise on the Insurance hints. i will post it anytime from now. Am sorry for the delay...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 3:52am On Jul 18, 2014
^^ u na no dey sleep grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 4:24am On Jul 18, 2014
Joysmart: Oando will gain 10% tomorrow

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2014
natruetalk: ^^ u na no dey sleep grin

Na wa oh!! even by 2 am to 3am.. the forum still dey get mega hits..

True true dem dey say money never sleeps!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 7:26am On Jul 18, 2014
gabscity:

grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 9:26am On Jul 18, 2014
Assume the cop deal is signed today, what will be the estimated market cap of Oando?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2014
Yem0350: Assume the cop deal is signed today, what will be the estimated market cap of Oando?
Approximately N230B

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sophy17(m), educasn, EDUECO(m), Princkez, Nezta43, IamR and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.