Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,855 members, 7,851,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11036255 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2014
@Majority - do you think stock trading is all about upward movt? I said it yesterday, price won't be below N25 @ d end of trading FINGER X

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2014
hbrednic:

Spot on,friday 24.99 shocked shocked shocked

You think Dexter is an ordinary somebody b4? grin grin

Dexter that was telling them on SMN that Unity bank fluctuates between N0.50 - N0.50003 trading sessions.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2014
Dragonking:

Something is definitely wrong with the oxygen boys. This is a company that claimed that the money was on the table and all they needed was ministerial consent in January. The drama continued as this company made some people to end up in the hospital while others were exchanging e-punches all for the passion cheesy

Now, the ministerial approval is given so what is really causing the delay and panic? Why is it that it is on offer? Do they know that some people bought high even at N33? cheesy

Hope some peeps like me wont get high blood pressure because of oando sad

Omo na to make money from the stock and gbe ja. I no fit shout

I only pity those wey wan follow this stock enter long term pit. Oando is one of the best stock you can use to make money in the NSE but be wise...Hopefully this bear will end on Monday or Tuesday but it will definitely revisit Oando sooner than later before we can witness another major rally. This no be bad belle talk but na as we see am we dey talk am. The truth is bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2014
Abeg, me dey wait for #20 junction o, don't be surprised if these Oxygen guys decide to raise more capital soon (you should understand what I mean)

Dont quote me!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2014
Moneysage transmitting live from CM browser. It has been a long walk to freedom! Will I ever forget oga 9free for this? If u are not using this app yet, ure on a long thing!

natruetalk, Elai147, dsonofmaan, gabscity, miftpluse, paswelle,Dragonking feelamong...abeg, make una stop the arithmetric progression of this teeth grin. I know I can just scroll down, but it makes me laugh uncontrollably. And na that badt guy dey always start am - cynical and comical!

I'm observing the broader picture in global markets and not swayed by the Oxygen red herring. Relatively and technically, the NSE only needs a needle now...and the bubble is done with! Fixed income securities may not decline much as expected yet much patience will be needed should the NSE experience a downturn. Hence, defensive and blue-chips may be favored over keeping ur cash under ur the pillow.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2014
Elai147: Transcorp wan pass N5.90 o..

Currently gaining N0.06 smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2014
nitrogen: Abeg, me dey wait for #20 junction o, don't be surprised if these Oxygen guys decide to raise more capital soon (you should understand what I mean)

Dont quote me!

25 support shattered! on Oando...all bets are off! undecided

just told my brokers to suspend further purchase....would be strolling down to the 20 mark to wait for it again.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2014
Reading the OER (Oando Energy Resouces) Financial Report this morning all it takes to complete the deal is available, but many equate the loss made by OER to that of OANDO PLC. The loss made by OER was as a result of the acquisition of COP,though I'm of the opinion that OANDO PLC may barely survive making loss . In nutshell there is no justification for the panic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2014
Elai147:

I only pity those wey wan follow this stock enter long term pit. Oando is one of the best stock you can use to make money in the NSE but be wise...

Hopefully this bear will end on Montday or Tuesday but it will definitely revisit Oando sooner than later before we can witness another major rally. This no be bad belle talk but na as we see am we dey talk am. The truth is bitter.

Now you are talking. I still have little units in oando which my broker erroneously forgot to sell after i made about 70% gain in the stock( Although i plan to buy more at my junction). So many people are in oando expecting it to fly above N100 in a twinkle of an eye but they will be left with heartbreaks over and over again while WT is using this stock and the emotions of people to make billions for himself. This is the bitter truth and not bad belle talk.

Anyways i dey my usual junction dey wait to matchete this stock die finish. E be like say na only me dey junction sef. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
4dchairman: Reading the OER (Oando Energy Resouces) Financial Report this morning all it takes to complete the deal is available, but many equate the loss made by OER to that of OANDO PLC. The loss made by OER was as a result of the acquisition of COP,though I'm of the opinion that OANDO PLC may barely survive making loss . In nutshell there is no justification for the panic.

Egbon, you need to re-read that report
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
Born2berich:

Now you are talking. I still have little units in oando which my broker erroneously forgot to sell after i made about 70% gain in the stock( Although i plan to buy more at my junction). So many people are in oando expecting it to fly above N100 in a twinkle of an eye but they will be left with heartbreaks over and over again while WT is using this stock and the emotions of people to make billions for himself. This is the bitter truth and not bad belle talk.

Anyways i dey my usual junction dey wait to matchete this stock die finish. E be like say na only me dey junction sef. undecided

If it is #10 junction, I don divide myself into two, one at #10 junction and the other at #20. No time cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
Moneysage: Moneysage transmitting live from CM browser. It has been a long walk to freedom! Will I ever forget oga 9free for this? If u are not using this app yet, ure on a long thing!

I no see am for App store ooo. Abi na only Play store e dey?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by princeuk21(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
following and learning
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
nitrogen:

If it is #10 junction, I don divide myself into two, one at #10 junction and the other at #20. No time cool

Abeg make una erase #10 junction comot for una junction directory. #20 junction is okay because Oando no longer has a bus stop @ less than #19. We need to start having realistic junctions abeg because na human beings enter @ #30 junction, we cannot afford to waste much of their waiting time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
natruetalk:

i have said it be4 bro. pple should not compare oando with FO. oando have no good histry of capital gain lipsrsealed

1. Apart from history of capital gains, the number of FO shares available on the NSE is not up to 10% thats why it is difficult to even buy this stock to your satisfaction unlike oando that is always available.

2. FO is always not really considered or should i say it is overlooked by investors or traders hence the stock keeps on flying with style unlike oando that every tom dick and harry is currently in this bus.

3. Oando has done series of right issues and offers that nobody really knows the actual outstanding shares of this company and when they finally list those outstanding shares we all know what will happen.

However, IMO oando is still undervalued and will still make investors rich in the loong term but people should not expect a rally like FO.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
Elai147:

Abeg make una erase #10 junction comot for una junction directory. #20 junction is okay because Oando no longer has a bus stop @ less than #19. We need to start having realistic junctions abeg because na human beings enter @ #30 junction, we cannot afford to waste much of their waiting time.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
Elai147:

I no see am for App store ooo. Abi na only Play store e dey?

It is on play store. The app is very good. You can also try downloading 4G browser. It can be used for morgan capital online i-trade just like CM.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
Born2berich:

1. Apart from history of capital gains, the number of FO shares available on the NSE is not up to 10% thats why it is difficult to even buy this stock to your satisfaction unlike oando that is always available.

2. FO is always not really considered or should i say it is overlooked by investors or traders hence the stock keeps on flying with style unlike oando that every tom dick and harry is currently in this bus.

3. Oando has done series of right issues and offers that nobody really knows the actual outstanding shares of this company and when they finally list those outstanding shares we all know what will happen.

However, IMO oando is still undervalued and will still make investors rich in the loong term but people should not expect a rally like FO

Yup...not within the one year FO did it. but within a much longer time frame.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
Dragonking:

Nobody knows grin grin

Thats Nigeria for you and IMO bloomberg actually tried in getting those information from the companies but i believe that the delay is either from the company or NSE itself, not bloomberg fault
its a pity. corruption has ruined everything in this country. later they will say that local investor participation in the stock market is low. is this how they encourage local investors through their lack of transparency? yet they will give out info to som people tru the back door. its really discouraging. little wonder people have lost interest in nigerian stock market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
Elai147:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Okay sir!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
Moneysage: I find this tread irresistible. NSEMPA is really interesting...so much fun and market sentiments in here.

This teeth grin that you people are sharing also makes me laugh my ribs out.

I have learnt a lot by observing, including 'digital discipline' and myjoy08 ever bullish disposition.

Wish u safe Oxygen landing(if at all)... grin

Bros welcome back oo..long tyme. hope to see more of you here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
Born2berich:

It is on play store. The app is very good. You can also try downloading 4G browser. It can be used for morgan capital online i-trade just like CM.

What is the exact search word I can use? I have tried CM, CM browser but I didn't find it. Even 4G browser self no show. Pls help a brother out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
stokfrick:
its a pity. corruption has ruined everything in this country. later they will say that local investor participation in the stock market is low. is this how they encourage local investors through their lack of transparency? yet they will give out info to som people tru the back door. its really discouraging. little wonder people have lost interest in nigerian stock market.

That is one of the problem of nigeria. Inconsistencies and lack of transparency. I still appreciate bloomberg as they have helped in giving us a time frame when companies result should be expected and i can assure you that you will never find such info even on any Nigerian investment related websites.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
Elai147:

What is the exact search word I can use? I have tried CM, CM browser but I didn't find it. Even 4G browser self no show. Pls help a brother out.

Type clean master browser on google play store search list then select the one with the sign of an orange cheetah.

For 4G browser type 4G touch browser on play store and download.. 4G touch browser has the blue dragon sign.

Both browsers are very good and fast. I advise you download both browsers. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
hbrednic:

Spot on,friday 24.99 shocked shocked shocked
Collected another 20Afolabi units just now grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
stokfrick:

That is why we should trade in the NSE with UTMOST care. If you cannot trust a country then you don't have to trust her stock exchange. I only pity those that go for STRICTLY long term and then go to sleep. They will wake up one day to discover a Magic portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
My good Family, I applaud you for your uncommon patient despite many things being said. For easy understanding, I don’t have any insurance stocks in my own portfolio presently, but I will add some of this stocks to it very very very soon. Please do your due diligence on every stock before you put your hard earned money to it because I might be wrong sometimes as human concerns. Below are the lists of Insurance sector you should take a look at…

Consolidated Hallmark Insurance
Nem
Wapic
Mutual benefit
Sovereign Insurance
Aiico
International Energy
Prestige
Continental Reinsurance.
UnityKapital Assurance

Watch them closely; they have some very important deal going on…Best of luck.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
nitrogen:

This one were you don divide yourself into two, afraid don dey fear me ooh grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
myjoy08: My good Family, I applaud you for your uncommon patient despite many things being said. For easy understanding, I don’t have any insurance stocks in my own portfolio presently, but I will add some of this stocks to it very very very soon. Please do your due diligence on every stock before you put your hard earned money to it because I might be wrong sometimes as human concerns. Below are the lists of Insurance sector you should take a look at…

Nem
Wapic
Mutual benefit
Sovereign Insurance
Aiico
International Energy
Prestige
Continental Reinsurance.
UnityKapital Assurance

Thanks bro.

**Unic, Standard assurance, royalex and guinea insurance no dey this list** sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
myjoy08: My good Family, I applaud you for your uncommon patient despite many things being said. For easy understanding, I don’t have any insurance stocks in my own portfolio presently, but I will add some of this stocks to it very very very soon. Please do your due diligence on every stock before you put your hard earned money to it because I might be wrong sometimes as human concerns. Below are the lists of Insurance sector you should take a look at…

Nem
Wapic
Mutual benefit
Sovereign Insurance
Aiico
International Energy
Prestige
Continental Reinsurance.
UnityKapital Assurance

Choi Universal Insurance no dey ooo. But we must still dump... e no get as e dey be pass.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
AbidemiA:

Oando as at 18/07/2014 10.06GMT(11:06 Nigerian Time)

Source : http://marketwatch.ng/Stock/Symbol/Live-Trade/OANDO_PLC.html

Bros how far? long time no see
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
Born2berich:

Thanks bro.

**Unic, Standard assurance, royalex and guinea insurance no dey this list** sad

No worry second batch dey come out soon! grin

After dat batch then VC list go show... dis one will be largely IAI...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Autophys1, tayejay(m), IamR and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.