Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10870884 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) ... (7749) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Cadillac15:

That guy might be right. Let me tell you a little about myself.

I joined NSE in 2007 through Rolex securities (folded now).

Was heavily loaded on Bagco and PHB as at the day they were delisted. Only God saved me from Japaul as my bank refused to remit my money during their IPO in 2007.

Its not about buying a stock. Anybody can do that if you know what to do.
Its about selling the same stock when the chips are down wink

A likely scenario in this waking up of Caverton is that newbies will jump in, then the experienced hand will sell to them only for the newbies to find out the have nobody to sell to lipsrsealed Then caverton will not declare dividend shocked hence no motivation to continue holding the shares Then they will get tired and sell at a loss to the experts again cool

Fact of life in ALL stocks and markets

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
FO on full BID.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
jamace:
FO on full BID.

Thot they said it may get to 25 by dec..Anything can happen for NSE

funny stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
FBN, I see you attempting to break the back door... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
zenith
- a return to support ! n26 proved stubborn
- a close above the resistance is a second entry play else we wait d support

Dis:
all profits taken
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
Cadillac15:

Was heavily loaded on Bagco and PHB as at the day they were delisted. Only God saved me from Japaul as my bank refused to remit my money during their IPO in 2007.

A likely scenario in this waking up of Caverton is that newbies will jump in, then the experienced hand will sell to them only for the newbies to find out the have nobody to sell to lipsrsealed Then caverton will not declare dividend shocked hence no motivation to continue holding the shares Then they will get tired and sell at a loss to the experts again cool

that feeling when u buy at 52 weeks high and d stuff start droping.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
Cadillac15:

for those of us that experienced the magic of 2007, the experience is priceless!
That was a time when i believed i had to be in every popular stock.
It wasn't helped by the dirt cheap credit available in this part of the world where i kpamu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
FBN, I see you attempting to break the back door... grin

- lots of support at N7 junction
- wud be nice to see N10 tested before yr end
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
Please does anybody know how to short sell on Nigerian stock market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
fxuser:
zenith
- a return to support ! n26 proved stubborn
- a close above the resistance is a second entry play else we wait d support

Dis:
all profits taken

since i no sabi technicals, i have started bidding it down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
bigjay01:

since i no sabi technicals, i have started bidding it down.

na una pull am back ! will it get to 22 again ?
we are wt d spectators for now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
samzepaparazi:
Please does anybody know how to short sell on Nigerian stock market

u borrow shares from ur broker , sell and hope to buy dem back cheaper !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
Fidelity
- buyers on d 1.60 end , sellers on d 1.70 end
- compression
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
bigjay01:

for those of us that experienced the magic of 2007, the experience is priceless!
[b]That was a time when i believed i had to be in every popular stock[/b].
It wasn't helped by the dirt cheap credit available in this part of the world where i kpamu
Very true, my bro. Once beaten twice shy!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
fxuser:

u borrow shares from ur broker , sell and hope to buy dem back cheaper !

?officially
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
bigjay01:

?officially

no not officially yet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
fxuser:

no not officially yet.
thought so.

BTW, abeg wetin be ZB support?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
Manonamission:

Haba! You guys should enjoy your profit o. Which credit? Bia, take your time o. So because guys are suggesting that you should be investigated, you now want to divert attention to me? cheesy cheesy Na your solo effort o. Cheers.

Disclaimer: I didn't take position nor do I have any intention to.

grin grin grin

boss, the information you pull out of 2015 and 2015 financial report was a knock out to my findings, nio68 even confirmed you changed his viewpoint on the company and i believe so as many others grin
who know before that pension fund and other corporate entity have interest in the company. pension fund increased their holding in 2015 from 800K to 60M in 2016. grin

if individual that owns 900M ready to sell their holding today with the % increase in pension fund holdings from 2015 and 2016. they might be ready to get more.

just working on probabilities ooo

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
bigjay01:

thought so.

BTW, abeg wetin be ZB support?

- prev one was N22 .. before the short rally to dis stubborn 26/27 resistance
- we hv to wait to see if N25 will hold or not
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Caverton Helicopters is looking to establish a commercial aviation training facility in Lagos, southwest Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVw5_KNlHVE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
Morison Industries Plc - Proposed Rights Issue Dealing Members are hereby notified that the Rights Issue of Morison Industries Plc of 836,983,125 ordinary shares of 50 Kobo each at the offer price of 60 Kobo per share on the basis of eleven (11) new ordinary shares for every two (2) ordinary shares held as at 25 August 2017 will be opened for subscription as shown below: Acceptance list opens:Friday, 10 November 2017 Acceptance list closes:Tuesday, 19 December 2017 This is for your information and necessary action please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Cadillac15:

You've paid your tuition fee tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Cadillac15:

A company that wants to build an aviation school? Hmm them fit no pay dividend oh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
lancee:

Thot they said it may get to 25 by dec..Anything can happen for NSE

funny stock

25 is not 100% my brother. but i can't buy more than that price base on their current report. 2morrow if i see good information surround the stock i can buy it at 100

i buy what i c grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
at 1.40pm

grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
currentprice:

25 is not 100% my brother. but i can't buy more than that price base on their current report. 2morrow if i see good information surround the stock i can buy it at 100

i buy what i c grin

Got u brv , hopefully good report go land one day to move the stock ..still here sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
lancee:

Got u brv , hopefully good report go land one day to move the stock ..still here sha

the faithful one. may Almighty God pick your call soon on dis one grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
currentprice:

the faithful one. may Almighty God pick your call soon grin

grin ..na me and femo ..we go see how far it will last
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by teekares(m): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
Start trading forex with 500USD no deposit start up bonus...
https://www.instaforex.com/bonus?x=BNZPE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
geerraaaarra hereeeee mehn

teekares:
Start trading forex with 500USD no deposit start up bonus...
https://www.instaforex.com/bonus?x=BNZPE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mpeace:
A company that wants to build an aviation school? Hmm them fit no pay dividend oh.

I smell capital raising. What do i know sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) ... (7749) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ositadima1(m), Ginalex(f), Zegra, Streetinvestor2, Zagee, Babynerd, perfectgen(m), sterlingD(m), Pete002, kalkah, DrGrow(m), rebekah2011(m), ekkywolex(m), Locotrader(m), Jerekre(m) and 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.