Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,982 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11069784 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) ... (7816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
Standardguy:
Dont buy CI leasing. They are about to do a share reconstruction that will see to the reduction of shares (4 to 1) which will be replaced by shares issued to abraaj in place of the convertible unsecured loan. They are highly indebted and looking for funds everywhere.

Fidility Bank will be an excellent buy.
Please Sir do not post this type of information with certainty "Don't buy CI Leasing", because you did not add link to such unverified information.
And such important plan or information concerning a quoted company that is not on NSE site should not be passed-on with certainty the way you did, it can create panic. And they are not "highly indebted" as you said (wrong information), they are looking for funds to expand their business, and their debt to Abraaj is "loan stock" convertible, that is if they decide to take that route (which will be dilution according to Oga Agba), but their GMD plan to redeem part of the loan from fund sourced from business activities and Contracts.
Note: Pls know that hints on current happenings in quoted companies are appreciated but if not verified it should not come off with certainty. Thank you Sir.
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/617626536368441356/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
hyness:
I just want to thank so many people on this Forum for their Unconditional, Good-hearted and Unselfish (with no expectations or rewards from anybody) contributions, guides, information (with prove), and giving their own insights while asking you to do your own DD. May God almighty bless you people and add to you and your households abundantly. People like:
MR. Fxuser (well done Sir).
Oga BullBearMkt (why you no dey show as often as be4 na?)
MR Currentprice (within a short time i have learn how to calculate some important indices in a Company's make-up).
Uncles Agbalowomeri, Emma, and many many other God's people here.
Of course not forgetting Pastor Ihedioramma and Proff himself (always look forward to their post, they make me laugh a lot).
Thank you all, God bless you people real good.
...thanks a lot for the prayers @hyness. May God bless you too abundantly.
Forex and other projects are taking much of my time of recent. I will endeavour to drop some useful hints occasionally. Cheers.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
leo1234:
My instinct told me on Thursday to sell all holdings and leave stock market for now. I put up all my holdings (nestle, dangsuga and ci leasing) for sale yesterday at my desired price but non got filled. Now I am seeing this news about ci leasing. embarassed
I think it's time for me to sell off and come back next year if need be.
...I duly respect your instinct to sell your holdings. However, the long-term general market direction is still rising. Any panic sell from next week will be swallowed up by SMART MONIES

CILEASING market trend is going down and irrespective of any news, so everybody should be guided
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
currentprice:
i only read Alaroye ijesha paper yesterday but is there anybody that read businessday news yesterday to confirm

grin grin grin

Agbalowomeri:

Look well, it is there

locodemy:

@currentprice.no need to argue this.i have also confirmed it.I think the guy posted it here because we are our brothers keeper(s).It is for your necessary actions if not favourable.You are already 100% here.

Loco,,,hope is not because Agba post as above make you said u have also confirmed the news, Agba refered to Alaroye ijesha not meant the information was true. he joke grin grin

it over 12 hours now nobody has ever post a scan evidence of yesterday news grin grin grin anyway if cileasing should pullback the more money to make. my eyes is here grin except......... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
drnelson:

On point.
Too many jokers come here and start claiming things like there was one particular maga claiming he bought UBA at 3 and stuff.

When I asked him to post evidence he ran away and all this supporters here started saying I'm a child this and that but they refused to show proof.
Truth is this forum is just run by 3-4 guys who have different aliases and they try to lure innocent investors into buying what they are being paid to sell.
last week they were pushing caved ton shares because caverton paid them to do that.

Be very careful here listening to these criminals.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
Coolcash1:

Thanks for the info..vuuuuuuummm on my legs... grin The stock is going back to its former car park, N0.60.... grin people in Caverton should really watch their back who knows what surprise they too are planning... grin

Make I dey enjoy my DF, FBNH, DS, wapco, Oando and fidelity.... grin

Just wondering why you are happy that the stock is going back to car park.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Currentprice you hear? grin grin grin

I bought UBA for 3 sha but sold long ago grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
leo1234:

Just wondering why you are happy that the stock is going back to car park.

some of guys here just want to kill the fun we are having here grin, na to see and keep within self and come to only shine teeth pple likegrin grin grin

many of us don't owns some of the stock we pointed out the positive angle that can impact the price positively. but once they miss the rally stock the next prayer is for the stock to reverse to car park grin

where is cileasing news of reconstruction of yesterday. nothing on their website, nothing on nse. only Loco broker confirmation we hear as evidence grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
NSE INDEX STILL ON THE RISE
Looking at the recent situation on NSE, the major trend is still rising. Though daily trend is slowing down. Chart 1 below shows the rising price is not followed by momentum indicator, MACD. Longer term trend from Weekly and Monthly shows that the market (NSE Index) is on the rise as indicated on charts 2 and 3.

The major resistance on all the 3 timeframe is above 38,000 grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
currentprice:

some of guys here just want to kill the fun we are having here grin, na to see and keep within self and come to only shine teeth pple likegrin grin grin

many of us don't owns some of the stock we pointed out the positive angle that can impact the price positively. but once they miss the rally stock the next prayer is for the stock to reverse to car park grin

where is cileasing news of reconstruction of yesterday. nothing on their website, nothing on nse. only Loco broker confirmation we hear as evidence grin

I thought share reconstruction will reduce the number of shares and move up the price.
emmanuelewumi needs to confirm this disturbing news.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
leo1234:

I thought share reconstruction will reduce the number of shares and move up the price.
emmanuelewumi needs to confirm this disturbing news.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
currentprice:

Nor worry e dey year end result. Some people don see am
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Nor worry e dey year end result. Some people don see am

grin grin grin

this stock will surprise pple soon and is going to be too later by year end
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
currentprice:

grin grin grin

You never confess who dey pay u to market stocks. Where is drnelson

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
currentprice:

grin grin grin

drnelson:

Truth is this forum is just run by 3-4 guys who have different aliases and they try to lure innocent investors into buying what they are being paid to sell.
last week they were pushing caved ton shares because caverton paid them to do that. Be very careful here listening to these criminals.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
Some do advise here that people should only put money they are willing to loose in the stock market. It's not because you will definitely loose it but just for one to be aware of the risk involved in the stock market. No stock is always 100% sure winner that's why DD is always advised. Emotions should be kept out of the market and if you want to succeed read books especially success stories but also failures of those who has been there so we can all learn. A good research will enable you buy a SWAN stock because even when the price is going down due to market forces you will console yourself by waiting for dividend. Again that's why a long term stock market investment outlook on a SWAN stock is also recommended by most savvy investors. As for CI Leasing and Caverton I think there will still be around for a long time but people should stop all these get rich quick (20%, 50%, 100%) mind set because it's not good for individual's health especially if things goes the other way on the short run! Just my thoughts. One Love grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
Bianco1:
Some do advise here that people should only put money they are willing to loose in the stock market. It's not because you will definitely loose it but just for one to be aware of the risk involved in the stock market. No stock is always 100% sure winner that's why DD is always advised. Emotions should be kept out of the market and if you want to succeed read books especially success stories but also failures of those who has been there so we can all learn. A good research will enable you buy a SWAN stock because even when the price is going down due to market forces you will console yourself by waiting for dividend. Again that's why a long term stock market investment outlook on a SWAN stock is also recommended by most savvy investors. As for CI Leasing and Caverton I think there will still be around for a long time but people should stop all these get rich quick (20%, 50%, 100%) mind set because it's not good for individual's health especially if things goes the other way on the short run! Just my thoughts. One Love grin

Thank you my brother. You go born triplet
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
drnelson:

On point.

Too many jokers come here and start claiming things like there was one particular maga claiming he bought UBA at 3 and stuff.

When I asked him to post evidence he ran away and all this supporters here started saying I'm a child this and that but they refused to show proof.

last week they were pushing caved ton shares because caverton paid them to do that.

Be very careful here listening to these criminals.
...if people see value in their posts, it's appropriate to follow such person. At least your so called innocent investors are all smiling with minimum of 20% profit to their investments. That deserves all commendation

What other proof are you looking for? Someone predicted a rise of a falling stock and within 2 weeks it gained over 40%... Kai!

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
Bianco1:

good point bro, all the stock will still be around for a long time grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
currentprice:

good point bro, all the stock will still be around for a long time grin

Afroil is still around o. Ask Jamace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Afroil is still around o. Ask Jamace

not the one that have no office nor make profit Bianco1 is talking about grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
currentprice:

not the one that have no office nor make profit Bianco1 is talking about grin

Na you talk ALL
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Na you talk ALL

afroil just make jamace portfolio big when he open portfolio and show one of his stock with currentprice of N20.71 grin grin only for him to realize is portfolio decoration not for sell grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
Nobody is talking About OANDO again, We have been forgotten . cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Bianco1:
...I completely support your post above, but digress a bit on the bolded. Gaining 20%, 50% or 100% is not a bad idea at all. It all depends on individual investors/traders profit targets. A thorough and detailed due-diligent should be rewarded handsomely (if market moves in your favour).

What should be encouraged in any financial market is to have profit target (if market favours) and stop loss (in case your prediction is wrong).

grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
tritritri:
Nobody is talking About OANDO again, We have been forgotten . cry cry cry cry cry
...for now its on suspension. Even with that people are still buying it. Stock with high volatility.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Standardguy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
hyness:

Please Sir do not post this type of information with certainty "Don't buy CI Leasing", because you did not add link to such unverified information.
And such important plan or information concerning a quoted company that is not on NSE site should not be passed-on with certainty the way you did, it can create panic. And they are not "highly indebted" as you said (wrong information), they are looking for funds to expand their business, and their debt to Abraaj is "loan stock" convertible, that is if they decide to take that route (which will be dilution according to Oga Agba), but their GMD plan to redeem part of the loan from fund sourced from business activities and Contracts.
Note: Pls know that hints on current happenings in quoted companies are appreciated but if not verified it should not come off with certainty. Thank you Sir.
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/617626536368441356/

Yes sir, but kindly note that someone asked which 3 stock should he buy and I told him innocently not to buy CI leasing and said he can buy Fidelity. Please note that I dont have anything against CI Leasing. I said it in good faith and he or anyone is not compelled to abide by it. I reseach extensively before I buy any stock and even after I keep sniffing for info on any coy I buy into. Anyone in doubt of what I posted should visit the nearest vendor and request for business day newspaper of November 10, 2017 to verify. Pls let us note that some here can be privy to information that is not on the net or website of the coy. Also, note the importance of timely info. Pls encorage people from sharing useful info. I could just be an onlooker and gain from you without you getting from me. I have sent the scan copy to somepple here. Let them upload it if they can. I called the registrar and they comfirmed it. You can also do that. An official of the coy also confirmed the restructuring. I am very sorry for those I have offended and I promise never to offend you again. Appoligies to all

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
Standardguy:

Yes sir, but kindly note that someone asked which 3 stock should he buy and I told him innocently not to buy CI leasing and said he can buy Fidelity. Please note that I dont have anything against CI Leasing. I said it in good faith and he or anyone is not compelled to abide by it. I reseach extensively before I buy any stock and even after I keep sniffing for info on any coy I buy into. Anyone in doubt of what I posted should visit the nearest vendor and request for business day newspaper of November 10, 2017 to verify. Pls let us note that some here can be privy to information that is not on the net or website of the coy. Also, note the importance of timely info. Pls encorage people from sharing useful info. I could just be an onlooker and gain from you without you getting from me. I have sent the scan copy to somepple here. Let them upload it if they can. I called the registrar and they comfirmed it. You can also do that. An official of the coy also confirmed the restructuring. I am very sorry for those I have offended and I promise never to offend you again. Appoligies to all

Nobody says you have done any wrong. Even if it is a rumour, it is welcome

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...I completely support your post above, but digress a bit on the bolded. Gaining 20%, 50% or 100% is not a bad idea at all. It all depends on individual investors/traders profit targets. A thorough and detailed due-diligent should be rewarded handsomely (if market moves in your favour).

What should be encouraged in any financial market is to have profit target (if market favours) and stop loss (in case your prediction is wrong).

grin grin grin grin grin

i think it time for me to go t bed, u hav make my day with this post.

i use to buy stock with plan to hold till next financial year report in respect of the time of buying i.e minimum of 12 month without even a profit target but after my analysis of what i think is the fairprice "my guide",,, if the price move in my favour i sell before fairprice reach before the 12 month period grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kokobaba: 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...for now its on suspension. Even with that people are still buying it. Stock with high volatility.
grin grin grin grin grin

once the dust concerning oando settles, it will most likely enjoy a minibull ride. this is just my opinion. do your due diligence

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
BullBearMkt:
NSE INDEX STILL ON THE RISE
Looking at the recent situation on NSE, the major trend is still rising. Though daily trend is slowing down. Chart 1 below shows the rising price is not followed by momentum indicator, MACD. Longer term trend from Weekly and Monthly shows that the market (NSE Index) is on the rise as indicated on charts 2 and 3.

The major resistance on all the 3 timeframe is above 38,000 grin
grin grin grin grin grin

- Nice one always
- I like the LONG monthly candles from 26k to 36k , very long unlike this short ones in recent months !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
I have been in this market for some times now, and house, one of the lessons learnt is trying not to be in all stocks. Seriously speaking there are some stocks I will never touch with long rod. 1) stocks with poor liquidity 2) stocks being driven by some junk news and no good numbers to support.
even if these stocks are gaining 10% daily, I wont go near...pls save yourself the heartache...oando, courtville, skye bank, daar comm, neimeth, japaul should have thought us serious lessons...even if you aren't making gains, your cash is king...a word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) ... (7816) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ojeysky(m), eziokwunwoko(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.