Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,079 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11070601 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) ... (7816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Standardguy(m): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2017
fxuser:

heard about this ! Weekly chart shows retracement ongoing sef after d huge run up
It is now real.....Dec 2, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:50am On Nov 11, 2017
Standardguy:
Please is C&I leasing a good buy?

Standardguy:

It is now real.....Dec 2, 2017

brov, pls post the link so that it will not look like hunting monkey

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2017
it will be interesting to see how 1.6b will be reconstruct to 400m without passing thru sec, nse approval grin. whichever way we go hammer grin

pa. emma you are one of the shareholder here,,,,pls confirm grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2017
i no doubt you my brov, bussiness day news is not local paper, i just like to buy what i see. thatall grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
fxuser:

My FCMB 9 Mth Projection 'PBT < N2 bln
oga even unity bank made more than 2B PBT. arh.......ogami easy naw!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Standardguy(m): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
currentprice:

grin grin grin
currentprice:
i no doubt you my brov, bussiness day news is not local paper, i just like to buy what i see. thatall grin
currentprice:

grin grin grin

Bros, I remember I asked if CI Leasing is a good buy. Afterwards I did my investigation and found out what I posted. I am sure of what I said. This should not affect your investment decision in the stock if you feel it will be favourable for you. You can send your email add so I send a scan copy of the notice to shareholder for an extra ordinary meeting to you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
Standardguy:

Bros, I remember I asked if CI Leasing is a good buy. Afterwards I did my investigation and found out what I posted. I am sure of what I said. This should not affect your investment decision in the stock if you feel it will be favourable for you. You can send your email add so I send a scan copy of the notice to shareholder for an extra ordinary meeting to you.

Post the scan here or Adonblivt grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Standardguy(m): 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Standardguy(m): 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
Standardguy:

we will all appreciate it if you can post scan copy here so that all my oga can analyse it. we can even see someone that will write oscar and DG sec. as bivins1 did in the past if we feel something is not right
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Standardguy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

The scan is not attaching
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
i only read Alaroye ijesha paper yesterday but is there anybody that read businessday news yesterday to confirm

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
currentprice:
i only read [b]Alaroye ijesha paper [/b]yesterday but is there anybody that read businessday news yesterday to confirm

grin grin grin

Look well, it is there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Standardguy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
attached
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
currentprice:
grin

@currentprice.no need to argue this.i have also confirmed it.I think the guy posted it here because we are our brothers keeper(s).It is for your necessary actions if not favourable.You are already 100% here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
My instinct told me on Thursday to sell all holdings and leave stock market for now. I put up all my holdings (nestle, dangsuga and ci leasing) for sale yesterday at my desired price but non got filled. Now I am seeing this news about ci leasing. embarassed
I think it's time for me to sell off and come back next year if need be.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jade912: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
richie9093:

As promised, here are the links for the movies, documentary and series. Sorry for being a little bit late.

Billions Season 1: www.gomovies.to/film/billions-season-1-8817/

Billions Season 2: www.gomovies.to/film/billions-season-2-19342/

Too Big To Fail: www.gomovies.to/film/too-big-to-fail-9715/

Wolf Of Wall Street: www.gomovies.to/film/the-wolf-of-wall-street-2777/

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps: www.gomovies.to/film/wall-street-money-never-sleeps-4295/

The Big Short: www.gomovies.to/film/the-big-short-7619/

Trading Places: www.gomovies.to/film/trading-places-18654/

Margin Call: www.gomovies.to/film/margin-call-3830/

You'll need IDM (Internet Download Manager) or any other application similar to IDM to download them. I would have dropped the torrent links but I don't know how savvy people on here are, as that one is a bit more complicated.

Let me know if there's anything else smiley.

http://moviesonline.mn/watch/eGLPDMGV-billions-season-1.html

http://sharemovies.net/watch/qd74EovK-billions-season-2.html

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drnelson: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=Standardguy post=62278578][/quote]

They will never post it rather they will change the conversation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drnelson: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
jade912:

http://moviesonline.mn/watch/eGLPDMGV-billions-season-1.html

http://sharemovies.net/watch/qd74EovK-billions-season-2.html

Are you not a ducking criminal pushing pirated movies.

But they will respect you here. There are many criminals on this thread.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drnelson: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

On point.

Too many jokers come here and start claiming things like there was one particular maga claiming he bought UBA at 3 and stuff.

When I asked him to post evidence he ran away and all this supporters here started saying I'm a child this and that but they refused to show proof.

Truth is this forum is just run by 3-4 guys who have different aliases and they try to lure innocent investors into buying what they are being paid to sell.

last week they were pushing caved ton shares because caverton paid them to do that.

Be very careful here listening to these criminals.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
drnelson:

On point.

Too many jokers come here and start claiming things like there was one particular maga claiming he bought UBA at 3 and stuff.

When I asked him to post evidence he ran away and all this supporters here started saying I'm a child this and that but they refused to show proof.

Truth is this forum is just run by 3-4 guys who have different aliases and they try to lure innocent investors into buying what they are being paid to sell.

last week they were pushing caved ton shares because caverton paid them to do that.

Be very careful here listening to these criminals.

Currentprice you hear? grin grin grin

I bought UBA for 3 sha but sold long ago grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
Standardguy:

The scan is not attaching
Please our Ogas in the house, help Newbies like some of us, prevent people from posting information with no backup to create unnecessary panic cos some of us bought into C&I just yesterday. C&I leasing proposed for shares reconstruction in 2014, that was then, now in 2017 things are different.
They are interested in raising $100m (the means to raise the fund is explained in the attached link below, please read), they intend using the Fund according to their GMD, in part, to expand their business, and also plan to do a combination of redemption and conversion of $12.4 million loan stock from Abraaj.
If there is a planned Shares Reconstruction by December according to information being posted here, why is such crucial plan and information not updated in their website, and why is NSE not notified because i can not find it!
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/617626536368441356/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
hyness:

Please our Ogas in the house, help Newbies like some of us, prevent people from posting information with no backup to create unnecessary panic cos some of us bought into C&I just yesterday. C&I leasing proposed for shares reconstruction in 2014, that was then, now in 2017 things are different.
They are interested in raising $100m (the means to raise the fund is explained in the attached link below, please read), they intend using the Fund according to their GMD, in part, to expand their business, and also plan to do a combination of redemption and conversion of $12.4 million loan stock from Abraaj.
If there is a planned Shares Reconstruction by December according to information being posted here, why is such crucial plan and information not updated in their website, and why is NSE not notified because i can not find it!
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/617626536368441356/

Maybe they are referring to share dilution from the conversion
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Maybe they are referring to share dilution from the conversion
Lol...issues everywhere
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
Coolcash1:

Thanks for the info..vuuuuuuummm on my legs... grin The stock is going back to its former car park, N0.60.... grin people in Caverton should really watch their back who knows what surprise they too are planning... grin

Make I dey enjoy my DF, FBNH, DS, wapco, Oando and fidelity.... grin
Please Sir, do not cause unnecessary panic. Why do you even have to mention Caverton, when the poster mentioned another company (information that is yet to be verified), because if you have your money in Caverton, I do not think you would want to do what you just did.
Most times people panic and take decisions on information they hear (sometimes with no prove), and this can cause panic in the floor of the market.
On this platform many people posted informations on the Financial Standing, Operational activities, and even the Shareholding structure of Caverton Plc just to guide the informed decisions of many people benefiting from this blessed forum, and all what was posted about the Company were all positives with lots of potentials for the Company even. Why drag it down?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
hyness:

Please Sir, do not cause unnecessary panic. Why do you even have to mention Caverton, when the poster mentioned another company (information that is yet to be verified), because if you have your money in Caverton, I do not think you would want to do what you just did.
Most times people panic and take decisions on information they hear (sometimes with no prove), and this can cause panic in the floor of the market.
On this platform many people posted informations on the Financial Standing, Operational activities, and even the Shareholding structure of Caverton Plc just to guide the informed decisions of many people benefiting from this blessed forum, and all what was posted about the company were all positives with lots of potentials for the company even. Why drag it down?

News is one of the dangerous weapons of stock market.
News can lead a stock to full bid,News can also lead a stock to full offer.
When i saw this cileasing reconstruction issues here,i quickly called a broker to confirm,he told me its already in the public domain.
If it is actually true,SEC and NSE should be prosecuted for covering evil.

My advice is SELL your stock @ 20% profit if you are not sure of what you bought.
I will be 18-20% profit in CADBURY by next week by Gods grace,you know what?
I will pull my trigger because of uncertainties in the market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
I just want to thank so many people on this Forum for their Unconditional, Good-hearted and Unselfish (with no expectations or rewards from anybody) contributions, guides, information (with prove), and giving their own insights while asking you to do your own DD. May God almighty bless you people and add to you and your households abundantly. People like:
MR. Fxuser (well done Sir).
Oga BullBearMkt (why you no dey show as often as be4 na?)
MR Currentprice (within a short time i have learn how to calculate some important indices in a Company's make-up).
Uncles Agbalowomeri, Emma, and many many other God's people here.
Of course not forgetting Pastor Ihedioramma and Proff himself (always look forward to their post, they make me laugh a lot).
Thank you all, God bless you people real good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
locodemy:

When i saw this cileasing reconstruction issues here,i quickly called a broker to confirm,he told me its already in the public domain.

My advice is SELL your stock @ 20% profit if you are not sure of what you bought.
Thank you Sir. By this information people may start dumping by Monday (and nobody knows how true), and i will be at lose cos i just bought yesterday Friday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
hyness:

On this platform many people posted informations on the Financial Standing, Operational activities, and even the Shareholding structure of Caverton Plc just to guide the informed decisions of many people benefiting from this blessed forum, and all what was posted about the company were all positives with lots of potentials for the company even. Why drag it down?

Sir, what is being mentioned concerning a stock in NSEMPA has nothing to do with the share price. The market(market makers...*shark*)has the final say on any stocks. My only and little advice in this market is never to buy HOPE(EXPECTATIONS) but REALITY. The market is driven by forces that are unknown to you and me. All the best!

NB: Emotions is one of the greatness enemy of success in stock market. Don’t miss it together.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Standardguy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
locodemy:

@ Loco, thanks for the research. @ everyone, dont trivialise under rate o

(1) (2) (3) ... (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) ... (7816) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amaru04 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.