Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,070 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11070534 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) ... (7816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Of course why buy Cadbury when one can list 10 clean stocks on your clean(abi?) bedsheet

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
Agbalowomeri:
Abeg who are those seated in Meristem and writing stock recommendation? Omo they should come and give una contract for nsempa o

i think Meristem and nsempa are not looking at the same report to analyse stock grin they have their own different report
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
LOCO, WHEN IS FCMB COMING OUT. WHAT SHOULD WE EXPECT.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
Mpeace:
LOCO, WHEN IS FCMB COMING OUT. WHAT SHOULD WE EXPECT.

I dont know o.Should be within this month sha!
What i know is there will be decline in profit and eps in the nine months result.
Last year nine months profit was about 12B naira and eps about 0.87kobo.
Fidelity bank recorded 10B naira in 2017 nine months and eps of 0.60+ kobo.Can fcmb do more than fidelity?not possible
I am expecting around 7B naira profit and around 0.40 kobo eps from fcmb in their nine months.Anything above this will be much accepted.

Every eye is concentrating on the JULY TO SEPT income and profit.If there is a big jump from that of last year,expect a rally in the share price of fcmb.Very possible.

This JULY to SEPT income and profit is what boosted FBN price and the rally we are seeing now(was very good) not their nine months result.Fbn 2017 nine months wasnt attractive.

So brother,nine months will be loss while july to sept will renew investors appetite(hope in 2018) but i reduced my holdings yesterday to grab cadbury @ 11+.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kam045: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
Bros, thanks. Hopefully, i go shine my teeth too soon. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kam045: 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
Bros, thanks. Hopefully, i go shine my teeth too soon. grin

currentprice:

there are many many ways bros, no single way. grin

https://www.gurufocus.com/news/171624/methods-for-arriving-at-the-fair-value-of-companies

grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
jideflash:
can caverton kuku fall to 1.26, make we board the flight, abeg.
Ok next week e go fall to 1.20 below, how many units can you buy ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
ihedioramma:
Ok next week e go fall to 1.20 below, how many units can you buy ?

That stock has no other place to go than upside.
Tolling the steps of cileasing and dangote flour.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Still waiting at 18 grin
Yours brother waiting below #11 .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by modgba: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
Sorry to derail d thread, but does any of our online brokers here do foreign "African" markets ? I Came across stuffs today dat made me ask
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddymgg: 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Please house, i want to start mopping up a good stock from now till next year ending but i am still at wits end, the one to pick.
Please house, i would want someone list 3 stock that i can do my DD and pick from.. Thanks all..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Standardguy(m): 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
Dont buy CI leasing. They are about to do a share reconstruction that will see to the reduction of shares (4 to 1) which will be replaced by shares issued to abraaj in place of the convertible unsecured loan. They are highly indebted and looking for funds everywhere.

Fidility Bank will be an excellent buy.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
Standardguy:
Dont buy CI leasing. They are about to do a share reconstruction that will see to the reduction of shares (4 to 1) which will be replaced by shares issued to abraaj in place of the convertible unsecured loan. They are highly indebted and looking for funds everywhere.

I thought it was right issue they were planning to do?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETUK(m): 12:03am On Nov 11, 2017
How can i get my unclaimed dividends
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Standardguy(m): 12:04am On Nov 11, 2017
Not a right issue. Full details in businessday newspaper of 10 November 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 11, 2017
daddymgg:
Please house, i want to start mopping up a good stock from now till next year ending but i am still at wits end, the one to pick.
Please house, i would want someone list 3 stock that i can do my DD and pick from.. Thanks all..

these are my six favorites.
wapco, dangote flour, dangote sugar, nascon, fidelity, and afriprud. Do your due dilligence

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kokobaba: 6:28am On Nov 11, 2017
locodemy:

I dont know o.Should be within this month sha!
What i know is there will be decline in profit and eps in the nine months result.
Last year nine months profit was about 12B naira and eps about 0.87kobo.
Fidelity bank recorded 10B naira in 2017 nine months and eps of 0.60+ kobo.Can fcmb do more than fidelity?not possible
I am expecting around 7B naira profit and around 0.40 kobo eps from fcmb in their nine months.Anything above this will be much accepted.

Every eye is concentrating on the JULY TO SEPT income and profit.If there is a big jump from that of last year,expect a rally in the share price of fcmb.Very possible.

This JULY to SEPT income and profit is what boosted FBN price and the rally we are seeing now(was very good) not their nine months result.Fbn 2017 nine months wasnt attractive.

So brother,nine months will be loss while july to sept will renew investors appetite(hope in 2018) but i reduced my holdings yesterday to grab cadbury @ 11+.

what if there is no decline in their 9 months profit and EPs. This market is unpredictable and nobody knows what will happen except you are an insider. my opinion
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:38am On Nov 11, 2017
Standardguy:

Thanks for the info..vuuuuuuummm on my legs... grin The stock is going back to its former car park, N0.60.... grin people in Caverton should really watch their back who knows what surprise they too are planning... grin

Make I dey enjoy my DF, FBNH, DS, wapco, Oando and fidelity.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 8:44am On Nov 11, 2017
Coolcash1:

Thanks for the info..vuuuuuuummm on my legs... grin The stock is going pack to its former car park, N0.60.... grin people in Caverton should really watch their back who knows what surprise they too are planning... grin

Make I dey enjoy my DF, FBNH, DS, wapco, Oando and fidelity.... grin

As usual, the smart have banked their loot while the pigs are heading to the abattoir

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2017
Agbalowomeri:
Like joke like joke Guaranty go soon double Zenith bank for price grin

d premium gap getting wider !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2017
Intendy:
stocks with new 52 week highs

learn Africa #1.08k
caverton #1.68k
gtbank #43.00k
no new 52 week lows

52 wk begat 52 week high
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2017
kokobaba:

what if there is no decline in their 9 months profit and EPs. This market is unpredictable and nobody knows what will happen except you are an insider. my opinion

You mean a profit above 12B naira?
you must be joking.
How much profit did fidelity make? 10B.
If no decline.......see you at 2.00.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:37am On Nov 11, 2017
bigjay01:

As usual, the smart have banked their loot while the pigs are heading to the abattoir

Many people fail to develop a system that works for them so they keeping darting about like the flip of a coin, so their successes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:42am On Nov 11, 2017
locodemy:

You mean a profit above 12B naira?
you must be joking.
How much profit did fidelity make? 10B.
If no decline.......see you at 2.00.

My FCMB 9 Mth Projection
'PBT < N2 bln
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2017
fxuser:

My FCMB 9 Mth Projection
'PBT < N2 bln

My own projection
PAT - Loss grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Many people fail to develop a system that works for them so they keeping darting about like the flip of a coin, so their successes

Na Agba talk..
Very true. Its starts like that for most , takes time to go full cycle

My first purchase was 1999 , Wema bank lolll
Opened my first broking account with Profund Securities on Eng Close off Idowu Taylor loll #chai
I used to cut out the stock price list from the dailies and file dem
Penny stocks always catch a beginners eye loll na d cheapest
NBST , make we leave story

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

My own projection
PAT - Loss grin

for 9 months ? or for the quarter
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:04am On Nov 11, 2017
SMN is back to live grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:06am On Nov 11, 2017
currentprice:
SMN is back to live grin

Enjoy your lonely troll there grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2017
Standardguy:

no be today this cileasing reconstruction rumor start.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2017
currentprice:

no be today this cileasing reconstruction rumor start.
grin

heard about this !
Weekly chart shows retracement ongoing sef after d huge run up

(1) (2) (3) ... (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) ... (7816) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SetrakusRa(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.