Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10971799 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
lancee:

Hope so ..at 18

Hope you have got you fill for caverton? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
Life is so hard in naija
You enter europe, e go be like you dey prison
Where man go come live
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Hope you have got you fill for caverton? grin

grin Not anymore ,,maybe when u don buy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
Agbalowomeri:
Life is so hard in naija
You enter europe, e go be like you dey prison
Where man go come live

Come North America ..Na another story
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
Guys, e be like say UACN enter one chance for Livestock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
lancee:

Come North America ..Na another story

If one has money like Peterichy, one for make the best of naija
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
bigjay01:

Risk of diversification
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
The house is quiet cos Bull is no more
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kevostica:

You can come back in December
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

If one has money like Peterichy, one for make the best of naija

grin Like Get 20 Tippers like my Boss P , dropping off granite/sand ...Need to consult him to lecture me

Maybe load more Caver to get money to start , since i tried Oando i got whipped
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
lancee:

grin Like Get 20 panelbeated Tippers like my Boss P , dropping granite/sand ...Need to consult him to lecture me

Chai una wicked for here o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Chai una wicked for hear o

Sir u be bad person , u don change my comment
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
lancee:

Sir u be bad person , u don change my comment

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kevostica:

If you make 15-20% in a bull market,wetin again you go do if bears come?
No be to rest and chop the little you make?
Some ogas here don pull trigger since morning.
Another opportunity is coming by December.

watch these stocks as they roll back and pick any of them for next year bumper harvest.
THEY HAVE NUMBERS AND SOME ARE SERIOUSLY BUILDING NUMBERS........CADBURY,CAVERTON,CCNN,CILEASING,ETERNA,FBN,NEM,OANDO,AFRIPRUD,UCAP,TRANSCORP AND FIDELITY.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
bigjay01:

How? Make we run fron UACN?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
Stocks that could benefit from Nigeria’s 2018 budget
President Muhammadu Buhari presents the 2018 budget to the National Assembly
President Muhammadu Buhari this week presented the 2018 budget to the National Assembly. Below are a list of stocks,
that could likely benefit from the government spending.
Stocks in the agriculture sector
President Buhari, during his budget presentation speech highlighted his administration’s achievements in the
agricultural sector so far and the plans to do more.
In addition, his adminstration has made provisions in the 2018 Budget to complete ongoing Irrigation Projects at Ada, in
Enugu State; Lower Anambra, in Anambra State; and Gari, in Jigawa State.
He also stated that the government would establish at least 6 Staple Crop Processing Zones, in the first phase. The
focus is on backward integration for grains, horticulture, livestock, fisheries and sugar; as well as exportable
commodities such as cocoa, cassava and oil palms. Buhari, also stated his administration will take a hard stance against
smuggling.
Towards the end of his speech, the President again emphasized the need for the Nation to feed itself.
Stocks to watch
Presco Plc
Presco was incorporated in Nigeria on the 24th of September, 1991 as Presco Industries Limited as a private limited
liability company, and became a public limited liability company in February 2002. Siat Group holds 60%, while the
Nigerian public holds 40%.
The company’s activities include the cultivation of oil palm, and the extraction, refining and fractionation of crude oil
palm into finished products.
Okomu Oil Palm Plc
Okomu Oil Palm Plc was incorporated as a private limited liability company on December 3, 1979 as a private limited
liability company and converted to a public limited liability company in 1997. Socfinal group of Luxembourg holds 60% of
the company’s shares, while 40% is held by Nigerian shareholders. The company is listed on the Nigerian Stock
Exchange.
Livestock Feeds Plc
Livestock Feeds Plc was incorporated on 20th of March,1963 and commenced business on 20th May,1963. The
companywas quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. Livestock Feeds is engaged principally in the
manufacturing and marketing of animal feeds and concentrates, and is a subsidiary of UACN Plc.
Infrastructure
The 2018 budget devotes a large chunk of capital expenditure to power, works, housing and transportation.While a total
of N2.4 trillion was devoted to capital expenditure, Power Works and Housing takes the lion share of N555 billion while
Transportation has been allocated N243 billion.
Stocks to watch
Dangote Cement Plc
Dangote Cement Plc (“the Company”) was incorporated in Nigeria as a public limited liability company on 4th November,
1992 and commenced operations in January 2007. Its parent company is Dangote Industries Limited. Its ultimate
controlling party is Alhaji Aliko Dangote.
The principal activity of the Company and its subsidiaries is to operate plants for the preparation, manufacture, and
distribution of cement and related products.
A sister company in the Dangote Group, AG Dangote has recently embarked on road construction using cement, and an
increasing adoption of this, could lead to increase patronage of the cement company.
Lafarge Africa Plc
Lafarge Africa Plc was incorporated in Nigeria on26th February 1959, and commenced business on the 10th of January,
1961. The company is into the production of cement, ready mix cement and Fly Ash.
Julius Berger
Julius Berger was incorporated as a private limited liability company in 1970, and converted to a public company in 1979.
The company is into the design, planning and construction of civil engineering and building works.
Cutix Plc
Cutix Plc was incorporated on November 4, 1982 as a private limited liability company. The company was initially quoted
on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and later migrated to the first tier on February 18, 2008.The company is into the
manufacturing and marketing of electrical, automobile and telecommunications cable and related products.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Futures & Indexes Last Change
WTI Crude 57.24 +0.07 +0.12%
Brent Crude 64.12 +0.19 +0.3%

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
locodemy:

If you make 15-20% in a bull market,wetin again you go do if bears come?
No be to rest and chop the little you make?
Some ogas here don pull trigger since morning.
Another opportunity is coming by December.

watch these stocks as they roll back and pick any of them for next year bumper harvest.
THEY HAVE NUMBERS AND SOME ARE SERIOUSLY BUILDING NUMBERS........CADBURY,CAVERTON,CCNN,CILEASING,ETERNA,FBN,NEM,OANDO,AFRIPRUD,UCAP,TRANSCORP AND FIDELITY.

locodemy so u make 15-20% just dis bull. na wa ooh..and i pray to be like una ooh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
Like joke like joke Guaranty go soon double Zenith bank for price grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
tritritri:

locodemy so u make 15-20% just dis bull. na wa ooh..and i pray to be like una ooh.

Yes.sold part of my fcmb i bought at #1.00 to capture cadbury.i think i did not buy dog meat?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Agbalowomeri:
Like joke like joke Guaranty go soon double Zenith bank for price grin

I have always said it and will continue to re-echo it people should STOP comparing GTB with Zenith...They do not belong to the same class....Its a case of two parrallel lines; they can NEVER meet... grin In warri language, dem no be mate...GTB na bros for Zenith...hian! grin

That said, waiting at N15 for zenith.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
pls what's d e.p.s of caverton here?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
locodemy:

Yes.sold part of my fcmb i bought at #1.00 to capture cadbury.i think i did not buy dog meat?

Loco, the numbers are not impressive for cadbury. So, the rise is not unconnected to technical than fundamental values... grin Their last financial report was a loss...Anyways, this is NSE where loss companies outperform profitable coys... grin NSE the more you look the less you see... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Coolcash1:

Loco, the numbers are not impressive for cadbury. So, the rise is not unconnected to technical than fundamental values... grin Their last financial report was a loss...Anyways, this is NSE where loss companies outperform profitable coys... grin NSE the more you look the less you see... grin

Have u studied their quarterly reports? It's a stock for 100% in six months
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
Coolcash1:

ur post make alot of sense to me boss, may be what happen here is what pple do say that not everything we can see on financial report or may be investors are position themselves ahead of company's future turn around after oni's departure grin

for me and my households we buy what we see. we have not see cadbury yet not when profitable companies plenty on the floor. apart from the reported loss how can i buy the comapny at pbv of 1.80 , 3B negative Operational cash flow.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
currentprice:

ur post make alot of sense to me boss, may be what happen here is what pple do say that not everything we can see on financial report or may be investors are position themselves ahead of company's future turn around after oni's departure grin

for me and my households we buy what we see. we have not see cadbury yet not when profitable companies plenty on the floor. apart from the reported loss how can i buy the comapny at pbv of 1.80 , 3B negative Operational cash flow.

grin

From the perspective of those buying:
Is the boat sinking further? It appears no
Is there anything positive to hold onto? It appears yes
Has it bottomed out? It appears yes
Margin of safety? Appears reasonable
Most importantly, we are in a bull market

Not a recommendation though
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

From the perspective of those buying:
Is the boat sinking further? It appears no
Is there anything positive to hold onto? It appears yes
Has it bottomed out? It appears yes
Margin of safety? Appears reasonable
Most importantly, we are in a bull market

Not a recommendation though

agreed, they even tried reducing their loss from (840m) to (64m) but Financial cost increased from nil 2016 to 330m in 2017 i think. but ....... no comment grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
Abeg who are those seated in Meristem and writing stock recommendation? Omo they should come and give una contract for nsempa o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
currentprice:

agreed, they even tried reducing their loss from (840m) to (64m) but Financial cost increased from nil 2016 to 330m in 2017 i think. but ....... no comment grin

grin

Of course why buy Cadbury when one can list 10 clean stocks on your clean(abi?) bedsheet
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gentop1: 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
I think CADBURY is okay, i see it going to N15.00 and also up to 81% is held by the parent company
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
stocks with new 52 week highs
learn Africa #1.08k
caverton #1.68k
gtbank #43.00k
no new 52 week lows
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Intendy:
stocks with new 52 week highs

learn Africa #1.08k

caverton #1.68k

gtbank #43.00k

no new 52 week lows

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.