Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,839 members, 7,862,752 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11078450 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by monopolistic: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
@RabbiDoracle what ur take on flourmill right issue? hope it not the same case as wapco?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
monopolistic:
@RabbiDoracle what ur take on flourmill right issue? hope it not the same case as wapco?

I just checked it now. The report is ok. I can see they are doing rights to clear part of the debts and then the finance cost. The effect of this reduction in the finance cost should impact on the PAT.

The rights is just 1.47b units. IMO, Not much effect on dilution since the PAT will increase due to reduction in debts(Finance cost).

If you bought early this year or late last year at N14 to N18, I believe you are safe to ride long!

Revenue is growing. It is a good business.

This result is different from Wapco. Not saying that money will not be made in Wapco ooo.. I would rather put money here(FM) at N30 than do N43 for wapco.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

I just checked it now. The report is ok. I can see they are doing rights to clear part of the debts and then the finance cost. The effect of this reduction in the finance cost should impact on the PAT.

The rights is just 1.47b units. IMO, Not much effect on dilution since the PAT will increase due to reduction in debts(Finance cost).

If you bought early this year or late last year at N14 to N18, I believe you are safe to ride long!

This result is different from Wapco. Not saying that money will not be made in Wapco ooo.. I would rather put money here(FM) at N30 than do N43 for wapco.

i am enjoying all your post as i use to on SMN
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

DF seems to be having better efficiency than FM ooo. Chooiii, see numbers. The cashflow, asset quality, returns on assets and equity are far ahead of FM.

Who are those that bought DF below N1?? grin

This is robbery of CBN!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

DF seems to be having better efficiency than FM ooo. Chooiii, see numbers. The cashflow, asset quality, returns on assets and equity are far ahead of FM.

Who are those that bought DF below N1?? grin

This is robbery of CBN!

na bigjay01 the badest long termer

he is planning to join u in turkey soon with his grave robber loot
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

How much loss is okay for you in two months? grin
...a very good question to ask ourselves prior to buying a stock. We can control how much we are ready to loss but hardly can do we have control over how much we can make in the market
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
I need to collect "owo load" from all the people that bought DF below N5. Bigjay you are #1.

Noooo...you guys can't enjoy this money like this na. There is love in sharing ooo. I don't think DF will go below N7 anymore.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
currentprice:

na bigjay01 the badest long termer

he is planning to join u in turkey soon with his grave robber loot
grin

I pray he joins ooo. From there I will get the loot from him. This guy is on money!!!

I was just concentrating at the numbers of DS only and giving the top price it will get to unknown that there is another one(DF). I lost interest in it when those south Africans messed the firm up and were churning loss after loss.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oga Emma, did you buy DF??

Talk ooo so that I will bracket you in Lagos. If Na to carry one carton of Dangote Spaghetti, let it be my "owo load".

You are just sharing money anyhow here and I was sleeping. Bus don waka go.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

I pray he joins ooo. From there I will get the loot from him. This guy is on money!!!

I was just concentrating at the numbers of DS only and giving the top price it will get to unknown that there is another one(DF). I lost interest in it when those south Africans messed the firm up and were churning loss after loss.

You can always join at 12 naira smiley. Its never too late
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
Just finished payment and the paper work for my Lafarge right about 3 hours ago.

I learnt the issuing house wants the returns by tomorrow, instead of the usual 5 working days after the offer.

Let us see how it goes by the end of March 2018.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
RabbiDoracle:
I need to collect "owo load" from all the people that bought DF below N5. Bigjay you are #1.

Noooo...you guys can't enjoy this money like this na. There is love in sharing ooo. I don't think DF will go below N7 anymore.

RabbiDoracle:

DF only stock i have now. i sold my eterna and access for xmas break but very hard to let go DF as no stock can match the fundamental qualities it has right now grin

100% liquid for attacking soon

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
RabbiDoracle:
Oga Emma, did you buy DF??

Talk ooo so that I will bracket you in Lagos. If Na to carry one carton of Dangote Spaghetti, let it be my "owo load".

You are just sharing money anyhow here and I was sleeping. Bus don waka go.

I bought for less than N4.50 courtesy of the revelations by current price and my personal findings from some insiders abouut the prospects and future of the company.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
DF
grin

hope to see such stock again coming next year

femi [FO] abeg do something

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
stcool:
MY Target price for WAPCO 1-3MTHS is[b] N80[/b]...I would Take profit. Long term N180-200

grin grin grin

What would drive the price to N80, if at all it gets there , would be the shareholding structure rather than profitability. May consider for extended looong term grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

DeRuggedProf is buying!

Jisike o!!!

My Oga,

I finished buying two weeks back.
I have only three stocks in my portfolio {NOT BASED ON ANY FORMAL/NORMAL ANALYSIS}.
I have chosen to GAMBLE going into 2018.

1. Transcorp = 64%
2. Diamond = 27%
3. Access = 9%

I am in DAT..... grin

I will do my best and NOT PUBLICLY comment on ANYTHING that concerns these three stocks until I sell, coz I am PSYCHOLOGICALLY COMPROMISED.... grin

ON MY WATCHLIST:
1. DF
2. Fidelity
3. Afriprud.
4. Zenith.
5. Access.
6. NB

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
emmanuelewumi:
Just finished payment and the paper work for my Lafarge right about 3 hours ago.

I learnt the issuing house wants the returns by tomorrow, instead of the usual 5 working days after the offer.

Let us see how it goes by the end of March 2018.

Please do you have insight about the management of this company - WAPCO? As per the high cost is it because of their numerous take-overs or what? If Alhaji is making profits what's their problem...they should have a management change or better oversight. How's their dividend payment history like? Cheers!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

My Oga,

I finished buying two weeks back.
I have only three stocks in my portfolio {NOT BASED ON ANY FORMAL/NORMAL ANALYSIS}.
I have chosen to GAMBLE going into 2018.

1. Transcorp = 64%
2. Diamond = 27%
3. Access = 9%

I am in DAT..... grin

I will do my best and NOT PUBLICLY comment on ANYTHING that concerns these three stocks until I sell, coz I am PSYCHOLOGICALLY COMPROMISED.... grin

ON MY WATCHLIST:
1. DF
2. Fidelity
3. Afriprud.
4. Zenith.
5. Access.
6. NB

You meant Aiico? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

You meant Aiico? grin

Still watching ACCESS, my units are negligible there..... grin

In Nigeria, you INSURE yourself..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
shigidi:

You can always join at 12 naira smiley. Its never too late

Bear in mind that before any upward movement Dangote flour will consolidate around N10 for the next 6 months.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
PETERiCHY:

Bear in mind that before any upward movement Dangote flour will consolidate around N10 for the next 6 months.

*ThE OcToPuS*

It's already consolidating around 12, expect another rally towards 15 very soon grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

Peter. I beg you in the name of everything you worship (including your Dumptrucks); ignore Dangote flour until 2020. The fundamentals are not good for you and will cause you loss. Just continue loading WAPCO. That's a winning stock. Please kiss

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MYMINDER(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
EPS that is already struggling will be heavily discounted and the share price will be unaffected. The price you see today will become a lot more expensive after the share dilution and EPS drop. I am not saying that paying off debt is bad.

RabbiDoracle:

I don't think it is a bad idea to raise money cheaply (via rights) to reduce expensive debts. This will help alleviate the finance cost pressure holding down profitability. Guinness did it. Lots of companies do that.

If you look at the numbers for their report, you will not be compelled to buy because profitability ratios will be negative. However, a contrarian investor can actually buy and make projections that if they pay down debts, finance costs will reduce, then the company will return to profitability. He may stay longer.

People will argue about opportunity cost of tying money down.

For me, looking at the reports, it isn't good. If the price can hit N15 , then I can say that the upside will be better for me at that price and I will see value in it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Cadillac15:

Peter. I beg you in the name of everything you worship (including your Dumptrucks); ignore Dangote flour until 2020. The fundamentals are not good for you and will cause you loss. Just continue loading WAPCO. That's a winning stock. Please kiss
grin grin grin oga why u dey shake like this now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 4:52am On Dec 20, 2017
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*
Cadillac15:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jeez2(f): 5:50am On Dec 20, 2017
chinedusamson:
Hi, how can one buy stocks from the NSE. Please I've been aspiring to know, invest and trade stocks. I believe I'm in the right forum. Please any good info will be well appreciated.

welcome on board chinedusamson. You want to know about stocks? read good books on stock trading and investing, a popular one is 'the intelligent investor'.

You said it yourself you believe you are in the right forum and I say you're absolutely correct. This thread is a treasure you have discovered, cherish every info you read here, whether good or bad.

The people here are priceless, @fxuser, @deruggedprof, @bullbearmarket, @paemma, @currentprice, @locodemy, @intendy, @yok, @leo, @coolcash, even @peterrichy, infact everyone on this thread. These guys render selfless service and advice any time and any day.

Always check this forum every morning for info/news regarding any stock before you make trading decisions (my personal opinion as this has always worked for me).

When you are confused always ask questions, here if possible, you'll be surprised at how much love you'll get in return.

But one advice though, 'do not digest everything you read here hook, line and sinker, ALWAYS!!! do your DD. ( this cannot be overemphasized), as you are the CEO of your portfolio and are therefore responsible for any decisions you make concerning it.

#happytrading/investing

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:59am On Dec 20, 2017
Cadillac15:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 7:04am On Dec 20, 2017
stock with new 52 week lows
NCR #6.30k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:22am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Momoney54: 8:36am On Dec 20, 2017
Good morning all, still waiting for your take on the outlook of fidelity and diamond? Current price I enjoy your insights can I have your take please?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:36am On Dec 20, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

ONE LOVE but who are you ? grin lancee land and see oo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.