Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,964 members, 7,863,431 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11080881 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbuego: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
*Innoson group Vs GTBank : 30 Key Points you need to know about their dispute :*
*1* - At all Material time , Innoson Nigeria Ltd operates a Current Account with GTBank .
*2* - Innoson obtained , and had repaid same , a loan of N1.3billion from GTB Which was secured with a legal mortgage of its properties valued at more than N1.4billion .
*3* - Innoson discovered that GTBank imposed excess and unlawful charges in its Current account .
*4* Innoson Group Complained to GTBank on his discovery of access charges on his account .
*5* - Both parties ( Innoson and GTBank ) agreed to invite an independent auditing firm that will be agreed by both parties .
*6*- At the end , MULTI-WINGS Consulting Firm of Auditors was invited to properly audit Innoson Nigeria Ltd Current account No 0043753636 domiciled with Nnewi Branch of GTBank . The audit covers a period from March 2004 to Dec 2011 .
*7* - After the account was audited , it was discovered that GTBank has been illegally deducting excess bank charges on its overdraft facility to the Innoson to the tune of seven hundred and Eighty-Six Million, Two Hundred and Five Thousand , Nine Hundred and Fifty-Five Naira , Ninety Nine kobo ( N786,205,955.99).
*8* - GTBank was shocked at the audit report when the report was forwarded to it .They replied in their letter to Innoson on 20th January , 2012 that it will investigate the issue raised and will get back to Innoson on the Conclusion of its investigation .
*9* - In the month of September 2012 , GTBank wrote to Innoson that from their personal audit report , the excess bank charges was Five Hundred and Fifty-Nine Million , three Hundred and Seventy-Two naira ,Nine kobo ( N 559.3Million).
*10* - Innoson agreed to their version and decided to accept payment from it in the spirit of amicable resolution.
*11*- Innoson also requested that the said agreed amount of N559.3million be paid with a 22% interest rate because Innoson had been repaying all his loan with GTBank at 22% interest rate.
*12* - GTBank refused and said that the best they can repay excess and illegal deduction is at 7% interest rate . This led to another disagreement between Innoson and GTBank .
*13* - As a result , in 2012 , Innoson sued GTBank at Federal High Court Awka with Suit No : FHC/Awk/Cs/2012 .
*14* - Federal High Court, Awka delivered Judgement in favour of Innoson in excess of N4.7billion against GTBank.
Delivering Judgement in suit no : FHC /Awk/ CS / 139/2012 , the FHC awarded N4.7billion to Innoson Motors against GTBank .
*The court also ordered GTBank to pay 22 % (percent ) interest on the Judgement debt until all the payment had been made to Innoson .*
*15* - In 2013 , GTBank appealed against the judgement to the Court of Appeal, Enugu Division, appoxite appeal No: CA/E/288/2013 .
*16* - The Court of Appeal , Enugu in a Considered ruling ordered GTBank to pay the Judgement debt of N6billion Inclusive of the accrued interest and any interest that would subsequently accrue thereon into an interest yielding account in the Name of the Chief Registrar of the Court .
*17* - In its various affidavits, particularly at the Court of Appeal in suit no : CA/E/288/2013 , GTBank deposed that if it pays the outstanding Judgement debt of N6billion , much less the N8.5billion , it could go bankrupt and be out of business .
*18* - GTBank went to the Supreme Court .The case is still in the Supreme Court , while the Judgement debt is about N8billion now to be paid to Innoson by GTBank .
*Another Cases:*
IBADAN Cases : Innoson /GTBank/Nigerian Custom Service :
*19* - Nigerian Customs Service Auctioned Innoson goods .
*20* - Innoson challenged the action Nigerian Custom Service for auctioning its goods at Federal High Court , Ibadan .
*21* - On July 29 ,2011, In a Garnishee Order Absolute , the Federal High Court sitting in Ibadan ordered GTBank to Pay Innoson #2,048,737,443,67 (#2billion) from Nigerian Customs account in GTBank .
*22* - Rather than Comply with the Garnishee Order Absolute of the Court , GTBank on February 6, 2015 appealed the Judgement , but the Court of Appeal in Appeal no. CA/1/258/2011 affirmed the Judgement of the Federal High Court and ordered GTBank to pay the Judgement debt of #2,048,737,443.67 (#2.048billion) to Innoson .
*23* - GTBank , instead , appealed to the Supreme Court against the Court of Appeal's decision where GTBank claimed through a motion in suit no : Sc /694/2014, that the Court of Appeal Judgement in Ibadan (CA/I/258/2011) was procured by suspicious means .
*24* - On May 12, 2017 , Supreme Court in its wisdom and rightly , dismissed that unfounded and exasperating claim of GTB against Innoson .
*25* - As a result , Innoson commenced a N400 billion suit against GTBank , in the suit No: FCT /HC/CV/2448/2017 at the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja .
*Another issues :*
*26* - Consequently , in order to save itself from paying the outstanding Judgement debts to Innoson , the GTBbank filed a petition against Innoson alleging forgery which led to the suit No : FHC /L/565C/2015 by Police .
*27* - On February 17, 2016 , Police properly and Competently withdraw the charges against Innoson , saying they needed to properly investigate the bank's complaints first and see if they had merits .
*28* - On September 1 , 2014 , GTBank secured an ex parte order on Innoson Nigeria Limited, dated September 1, 2014 with suit no FHC/L/CS/1119/2014 , filed before a Federal High Court in Lagos , between GTBank and Innoson Nigeria Limited , issued by *Justice Okon Abang* , ordering that , pending the hearing and the determination of the substantive suit , all Commercial Banks in Nigeria were restrained from accepting in any manner whatsoever to any mandate or instruction presented to them by Innoson Companies or any of its agents or nominees for withdrawal of any sum of money standing to the credit of any account maintained by the company in all the banks.
*29* - However , on June 10, 2015 , *Justice Saliu Saidu* of the Federal High Court , Lagos , in a Considered ruling set aside the ex parte order of September 1, 2014 , by Justice Okon Abang and the writ of summon as well .
*30* - Innoson then slammed a N30 billion suit on Guaranty Trust Bank for what it had suffered in monetary terms and reputational terms during the months when the accounts of its companies in all Nigerian banks were frozen.With Innoson winning both cases at the High Court and both cases at the Appeal Court, and GTB appealing, both cases are awaiting the verdict of the Supreme Court. Meanwhile the fresh N30 billion naira suit has just gone to the High Court to start its legal journey

copied....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
This forensic audit will be a long thing ooooooo...Anyway we are waiting for the outcome...Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Flourmills will probably repeat same movement Unilever did last month grin
We need seers to forecast the support grin

Meanwhile I didn't see my crush in church today, I am heartbroken cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
Flourmills will probably repeat same movement Unilever did last month grin
We need seers to forecast the support grin

Meanwhile I didn't see my crush in church today, I am heartbroken cry
if both of you are married, then go home and see him/her, if not ... Hmmmm! lusting after a boy/girl is an offence punishable in hellfire. shocked oohh!, lusting even in the church! What are pastors really doing in this age
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
Which one is "lusting" again?
I said she's my crush meaning I like her so much. Is it not from there we will become friends and maybe start courting if it is God's plan?
You people should help me rally Fidelity and then flourmills so that I will go and pay her bride price, oh? cheesy
veecovee:
if both of you are married, then go home and see him/her, if not ... Hmmmm! lusting after a boy/girl is an offence punishable in hellfire. shocked oohh!, lusting even in the church! What are pastors really doing in this age

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by inspirational93: 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
click this link to download free PDF document files and related courses on any topic(business,career,investment,small business,import and export,marketing,financial education,management, etc)
http://viwright.com/4as2

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:54am On Dec 21, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
Focus on the TIDES, mind the WAVES, ignore the RIPPLES..... grin

and plenty yr end ripples everywhere just distracting sailors from from catching d incoming tides into the Q1 waves.
grin grin

#WeRunPatiently
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:03am On Dec 21, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

My Oga,

I finished buying two weeks back.
I have only three stocks in my portfolio {NOT BASED ON ANY FORMAL/NORMAL ANALYSIS}.
I have chosen to GAMBLE going into 2018.

1. Transcorp = 64%
2. Diamond = 27%
3. Access = 9%

I am in DAT..... grin

I will do my best and NOT PUBLICLY comment on ANYTHING that concerns these three stocks until I sell, coz I am PSYCHOLOGICALLY COMPROMISED.... grin

ON MY WATCHLIST:
1. DF
2. Fidelity
3. Afriprud.
4. Zenith.
5. Access.
6. NB

if the Prof is sharing , then i ff.

Also hv 3 in portfolio
- Transcorp (50%) ( i like the long term weekly Inv H&S formation)
- DangFlour (25%) (explosive indicators)
- Ucap (25%) (like d break above 3.30 and 3.50, i expect dividend players to push dis further in Q1)

Watch List:
1) Fidelity support re-entry or brk
2) FBN break above 9.55 pn d wkly
3) Zenith/UBA/Access breakout entry possibilities

Also Compliments of d season .

#cheers

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 5:04am On Dec 21, 2017
@Currentprice....Bros don't remember if you did this before, please what's your take/FA of TOTAL like? Cheers!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:12am On Dec 21, 2017
Bianco1:

@Currentprice....Bros don't remember if you did this before, please what's your take/FA of TOTAL like? Cheers!
TOTAL currentprice selling at premium. The company has failed to produce superb numbers as they did in 2015/2016 grin the latest Q3 Pat reported have no free cash backing which gives doubt to end of the year dividend or struggle to pay poor dividend
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 21, 2017
fxuser:

Also hv 3 in portfolio
- Ucap (25%) (like d break above 3.30 and 3.50, i expect dividend players to push dis further in Q1)

Watch List:

#cheers

Is it that there is more potentials in Transcorp dan DANGFLOUR? why ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kingchuks(m): 9:01am On Dec 21, 2017
Only those that trade on HOPE will wait for the outcome of the Supreme Court judgements between Innoson and GTB. Non sentimental traders are already bailing out assuming Observer status!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2017
fxuser:

Also hv 3 in portfolio

Watch List:

#cheers

Na only me come have 100% Transcorp.
No shaking.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2017
stockbuego:
*Innoson group Vs GTBank : 30 Key Points you need to know about their dispute :*
*1* - At all Material time , Innoson Nigeria Ltd operates a Current Account with GTBank .
*2* - Innoson obtained , and had repaid same , a loan of N1.3billion from GTB Which was secured with a legal mortgage of its properties valued at more than N1.4billion .
*3* - Innoson discovered that GTBank imposed excess and unlawful charges in its Current account .
*4* Innoson Group Complained to GTBank on his discovery of access charges on his account .
*5* - Both parties ( Innoson and GTBank ) agreed to invite an independent auditing firm that will be agreed by both parties .
*6*- At the end , MULTI-WINGS Consulting Firm of Auditors was invited to properly audit Innoson Nigeria Ltd Current account No 0043753636 domiciled with Nnewi Branch of GTBank . The audit covers a period from March 2004 to Dec 2011 .
*7* - After the account was audited , it was discovered that GTBank has been illegally deducting excess bank charges on its overdraft facility to the Innoson to the tune of seven hundred and Eighty-Six Million, Two Hundred and Five Thousand , Nine Hundred and Fifty-Five Naira , Ninety Nine kobo ( N786,205,955.99).
*8* - GTBank was shocked at the audit report when the report was forwarded to it .They replied in their letter to Innoson on 20th January , 2012 that it will investigate the issue raised and will get back to Innoson on the Conclusion of its investigation .
*9* - In the month of September 2012 , GTBank wrote to Innoson that from their personal audit report , the excess bank charges was Five Hundred and Fifty-Nine Million , three Hundred and Seventy-Two naira ,Nine kobo ( N 559.3Million).
*10* - Innoson agreed to their version and decided to accept payment from it in the spirit of amicable resolution.
*11*- Innoson also requested that the said agreed amount of N559.3million be paid with a 22% interest rate because Innoson had been repaying all his loan with GTBank at 22% interest rate.
*12* - GTBank refused and said that the best they can repay excess and illegal deduction is at 7% interest rate . This led to another disagreement between Innoson and GTBank .
*13* - As a result , in 2012 , Innoson sued GTBank at Federal High Court Awka with Suit No : FHC/Awk/Cs/2012 .
*14* - Federal High Court, Awka delivered Judgement in favour of Innoson in excess of N4.7billion against GTBank.
Delivering Judgement in suit no : FHC /Awk/ CS / 139/2012 , the FHC awarded N4.7billion to Innoson Motors against GTBank .
*The court also ordered GTBank to pay 22 % (percent ) interest on the Judgement debt until all the payment had been made to Innoson .*
*15* - In 2013 , GTBank appealed against the judgement to the Court of Appeal, Enugu Division, appoxite appeal No: CA/E/288/2013 .
*16* - The Court of Appeal , Enugu in a Considered ruling ordered GTBank to pay the Judgement debt of N6billion Inclusive of the accrued interest and any interest that would subsequently accrue thereon into an interest yielding account in the Name of the Chief Registrar of the Court .
*17* - In its various affidavits, particularly at the Court of Appeal in suit no : CA/E/288/2013 , GTBank deposed that if it pays the outstanding Judgement debt of N6billion , much less the N8.5billion , it could go bankrupt and be out of business .
*18* - GTBank went to the Supreme Court .The case is still in the Supreme Court , while the Judgement debt is about N8billion now to be paid to Innoson by GTBank .
*Another Cases:*
IBADAN Cases : Innoson /GTBank/Nigerian Custom Service :
*19* - Nigerian Customs Service Auctioned Innoson goods .
*20* - Innoson challenged the action Nigerian Custom Service for auctioning its goods at Federal High Court , Ibadan .
*21* - On July 29 ,2011, In a Garnishee Order Absolute , the Federal High Court sitting in Ibadan ordered GTBank to Pay Innoson #2,048,737,443,67 (#2billion) from Nigerian Customs account in GTBank .
*22* - Rather than Comply with the Garnishee Order Absolute of the Court , GTBank on February 6, 2015 appealed the Judgement , but the Court of Appeal in Appeal no. CA/1/258/2011 affirmed the Judgement of the Federal High Court and ordered GTBank to pay the Judgement debt of #2,048,737,443.67 (#2.048billion) to Innoson .
*23* - GTBank , instead , appealed to the Supreme Court against the Court of Appeal's decision where GTBank claimed through a motion in suit no : Sc /694/2014, that the Court of Appeal Judgement in Ibadan (CA/I/258/2011) was procured by suspicious means .
*24* - On May 12, 2017 , Supreme Court in its wisdom and rightly , dismissed that unfounded and exasperating claim of GTB against Innoson .
*25* - As a result , Innoson commenced a N400 billion suit against GTBank , in the suit No: FCT /HC/CV/2448/2017 at the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja .
*Another issues :*
*26* - Consequently , in order to save itself from paying the outstanding Judgement debts to Innoson , the GTBbank filed a petition against Innoson alleging forgery which led to the suit No : FHC /L/565C/2015 by Police .
*27* - On February 17, 2016 , Police properly and Competently withdraw the charges against Innoson , saying they needed to properly investigate the bank's complaints first and see if they had merits .
*28* - On September 1 , 2014 , GTBank secured an ex parte order on Innoson Nigeria Limited, dated September 1, 2014 with suit no FHC/L/CS/1119/2014 , filed before a Federal High Court in Lagos , between GTBank and Innoson Nigeria Limited , issued by *Justice Okon Abang* , ordering that , pending the hearing and the determination of the substantive suit , all Commercial Banks in Nigeria were restrained from accepting in any manner whatsoever to any mandate or instruction presented to them by Innoson Companies or any of its agents or nominees for withdrawal of any sum of money standing to the credit of any account maintained by the company in all the banks.
*29* - However , on June 10, 2015 , *Justice Saliu Saidu* of the Federal High Court , Lagos , in a Considered ruling set aside the ex parte order of September 1, 2014 , by Justice Okon Abang and the writ of summon as well .
*30* - Innoson then slammed a N30 billion suit on Guaranty Trust Bank for what it had suffered in monetary terms and reputational terms during the months when the accounts of its companies in all Nigerian banks were frozen.With Innoson winning both cases at the High Court and both cases at the Appeal Court, and GTB appealing, both cases are awaiting the verdict of the Supreme Court. Meanwhile the fresh N30 billion naira suit has just gone to the High Court to start its legal journey

copied....
Do you have a link to the source of this case please. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbuego: 9:24am On Dec 21, 2017
Jejebaba:

Do you have a link to the source of this case please. Thanks.

https://www.proshareng.com/news/Frauds---Scandals/Innoson-group-Vs-GTBank---30-Key-Points-/37739

Here is the link
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 10:11am On Dec 21, 2017
Kingchuks:
Only those that trade on HOPE will wait for the outcome of the Supreme Court judgements between Innoson and GTB. Non sentimental traders are already bailing out assuming Observer status!

Word!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:13am On Dec 21, 2017
Godisfaithful:
This forensic audit will be a long thing ooooooo...Anyway we are waiting for the outcome...Lol

https://trwstockbrokers./2017/12/21/shareholders-support-oando-management/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2017
I pray Innoson wins most of the cases. That should teach some corporate entities some hard lessons

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:41am On Dec 21, 2017
tritritri:

Is it that there is more potentials in Transcorp dan DANGFLOUR? why ?

No sir . . i even prefer DangFlour chart sef
However, both are similar on a risk level. I don't risk more than 1% - 2% of capital. ( so if both trades hit their stop loss, they both wud lose d same amount sef)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2017
The only thing I don't understand is why a bank will make illegal deductions from a customer's account to the tune of millions of naira? That's a criminal offence! What if the account wasn't audited, how would the customer know that his bank has been stealing from him. Somebody in the bank needs to go to jail for that! If SARS kills robbers for stealing a couple thousands what about these criminals on suit.
You would be surprised to see how much your bank has stolen from you if you contract external auditors. As we cannot afford auditors due our tasere account balance, we will keep overlooking the illegal deductions and taxes the banks impose on us.
Agbalowomeri:
I pray Innoson wins most of the cases. That should teach some corporate entities some hard lessons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2017
Kingchuks:

Innocent Chukwuma, OFR, and Innoson Nig Ltd. have filed a fresh lawsuit against Guaranty Trust Bank PLC in the High Court of Federal Capital Territory, Abuja claiming a total sum of 400 billion Naira damages for injury to their reputation, moral character, credibility, office, vocation and trade. They also seek for an order of perpetual injunction restraining GT Bank from further defaming them.

The lawsuit which was filed by Innocent Chukwuma’s counsel, Prof Joseph N Mbadugha Esq, is sequel to a recent decision by the Supreme Court of Nigeria in favour of Innoson Nigeria Ltd. in Appeal No: SC/694/2014 between GTB v. Innoson Nig Ltd. There, on 12th May 2017, the Supreme Court dismissed GT Bank’s Application.

It must be noted that Innoson Nigeria Ltd had won various lawsuits against GT Bank. On 29th July 2011, the Federal High Court, Ibadan Division, through a garnishee order absolute ordered the Defendants (GT Bank) to pay the sum of N2,048,737,443.6K ( Two Billion, Forty Eight Million, Seven Hundred and Thirty Seven Thousand, Four Hundred and Forty Three Naira, Sixty Seven Kobo) to Innoson Nigeria Ltd.

GTBank however appealed against the judgment to the Court of Appeal, Ibadan Division. In a unanimous judgment, delivered on 6th February 2014, the Court of Appeal dismissed the appeal, affirmed the judgment of the trial Court and ordered the Defendant (GT Bank) to pay the said sum of N2, 048,737,443.6K (Two Billion, Forty Eight Million, Seven Hundred and Thirty Seven Thousand, Four Hundred and Forty Three Naira, Sixty Seven Kobo) to Innoson Nigeria Ltd.

Still aggrieved, the Defendant (GT Bank) appealed to the Supreme Court on 11 Grounds. Subsequently, GT Bank sought to amend its notice of appeal- to adduce Fresh Evidence- to show that Innoson Nigeria Ltd obtained the judgment of the Court of Appeal by fraud and fraudulent suppression of material facts.

GT Bank had through its motion on notice in Appeal No: SC/694/2014 dated the 22nd of January 2016 and filed at the Supreme Court on the 5th of February 2016, with a 15 paragraph affidavit in support averred that Innoson Nigeria Ltd obtained the Court of Appeal Judgment against GT Bank in Appeal No CA/I/258/2011 by fraud.

Similarly, at paragraphs 9 and 10 of the affidavit in support of the said motion on notice deposed to by Sarah Ugamah on behalf of GT Bank, GT Bank said that Innoson Nigeria Ltd fraudulently suppressed that it was paid the sum of N1, 406,515,845.98 (One Billion, Four Hundred and Six Million, Five Hundred and Fifteen Thousand, Eight Hundred and Forty-Five naira, Ninety-Eight Kobo) in liquidation of the judgment debt.

However in a unanimous decision, on 12th May 2017, the Supreme Court dismissed the GT Bank’s said motion on notice; and while dismissing the motion, Supreme Court stated, inter alia, that GT Bank engaged in double speaking and in a frivolous frolic in bringing the application.

In the fresh suit Innoson Nigeria Ltd and Chief Innocent Chukwuma maintained that the words published by GT Bank –that it obtained the Court of Appeal Judgment by fraud and fraudulent suppression of the fact that Innson Nig. Ltd. was paid the sum N1, 406,515,845.98 in final liquidation of the judgment debt – implies that Innocent Chukwuma and Innoson Nigeria Ltd are dubious, dishonest, dishonorable, and untrustworthy, of questionable character, fraudster, criminally deceptive, cheats and obtaining money through false pretenses.

In consequence, Innoson Nigeria Ltd and Innocent Chukwuma are claiming against the GT Bank PlC as follows: N100 Billion exemplary damages; N100 Billion for injury to feelings-mental pains and anxiety; N150 Billion for injury to reputation and N50 Billion general damages. Innoson Nig Ltd. and Chief Innocent Chukwuma further claim:

AN ORDER that the published words complained of be retracted by the Defendant – GT Bank with an apology published in two National dailies;

AN ORDER of perpetual injunction restraining the GT Bank from further maligning
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 11:04am On Dec 21, 2017
Some buyers are just wicked! angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 21, 2017
Zhirinovsky:

u want to sale dey refuse to buy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2017
Zhirinovsky:

Some sellers are unaware of the season...... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bestidafa(m): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
The only thing I don't understand is why a bank will make illegal deductions from a customer's account to the tune of millions of naira? That's a criminal offence! What if the account wasn't audited, how would the customer know that his bank has been stealing from him. Somebody in the bank needs to go to jail for that! If SARS kills robbers for stealing a couple thousands what about these criminals on suit.
You would be surprised to see how much your bank has stolen from you if you contract external auditors. As we cannot afford auditors due our tasere account balance, we will keep overlooking the illegal deductions and taxes the banks impose on us.

That's really terrible. For me it's unbelievable. It means they knew what they were doing. Really bad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2017
Opportunity to buy lower. They will settle out of court. But the fear is some stocks will descend with GTB
bestidafa:

That's really terrible. For me it's unbelievable. It means they knew what they were doing. Really bad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Watchlist
- Access - would buy at current price and below
- Afriprud -
- FBNH
-FM

listed in order of preference. I feel all above can do at least 50% in next 6 months . #justmyopinion

in portofolio DF & Fide ( entered at 1.24)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
Innoson even accept the 500+ million they claim was what they “stole” with just 22% oo but their village people advice dem to go drag the matter for court.. now they’ll pay billions. Yeye bank.. they should sack that their Lawyer. Ko ni sense rara

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Zhirinovsky:

Thats the normal practice for Naija banks.
Charge customers maximal whether illegal or not illegal.
The assumption is that only few percentage like 5% will complain, the remaining 95% will not.
Deal with the few percentage that complain on case by case basis.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
currentprice:

TOTAL currentprice selling at premium. The company has failed to produce superb numbers as they did in 2015/2016 grin the latest Q3 Pat reported have no free cash backing which gives doubt to end of the year dividend or struggle to pay poor dividend
grin

Thanks Bro...can always count on you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eziokwunwoko(m), SAK and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.