Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,723 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11078117 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 9:21am On Dec 20, 2017
Sentiments here is aligned towards 3 stocks - DF, WAPCO, FM

In 2018....using this weeks closing price, the stock that would bring the highest return on investment imo:

1. WAPCO
2. FM
3. DF

I wont defend it now, but would pull this post up in 2018.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:41am On Dec 20, 2017
Momoney54:
Good morning all, still waiting for your take on the outlook of fidelity and diamond? Current price I enjoy your insights can I have your take please?

1. Fidelity is a good buy.
2. Diamond : NO COMMENT.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockish(m): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2017
I need the house contribution pls. Can we all know and share the first 5 stars this year. I mean the best 5 companies, I don't mean in terms of price appreciation, I mean in PAT and their % of appreciation, I know that dangflour, fidelity are amongst them, Can we share the remaining ... In term of PAT pls. Cheers! smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

1. Fidelity is a good buy.
2. Diamond : NO COMMENT.... grin
My brother no comment on Diamond oh. No body knows if they have completed their planned devestment. That is where the promise lies, they only said they have gotten regulatory approval.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2017
stockish:
I need the house contribution pls. Can we all know and share the first 5 stars this year. I mean the best 5 companies, I don't mean in terms of price appreciation, I mean in PAT and their % of appreciation, I know that dangflour, fidelity are amongst them, Can we share the remaining ... In term of PAT pls. Cheers! smiley
In terms of PAT oando happens tobe one of the best this year, whether we like it or not, the list also includes CILeasing, Caverton, Transcorp, etc all did well in terms of PAT but... It is clear that PAT is not the main thing, if not fbnh would not have witnessed the kind of price appreciation that followed it since march 2017 despite the bad mouth from meristem and others that have continued to shout sell, sell sell...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:10am On Dec 20, 2017
Momoney54:
Good morning all, still waiting for your take on the outlook of fidelity and diamond? Current price I enjoy your insights can I have your take please?

brov,, u know i base my opinion on numbers grin

when the Q3 released fidelity was the best interm of numbers compare to others bank. fidelity was selling at a discount of over 200% the next
bank to fidelity was selling at a discount of around 100%....so fidelity appears to be 1st choice to similar mind like me in the mkt grin grin may be the reasons fidelity move from N1.4x to N2.5x .

at the N2.57... other bank can match fidelity discount price in the mkt so similar mind (buyer) like me have more choices to pick. the need to stop buying fidelity or sell to re-analyse btw choices.

note - not saying fidelity is a bad buy o it just my thinking in my own opinion grin

on Diamond ,, investors are just buying the bank base on sentiment, the believe that no matter the crime of this bank it still worth more than it currentprice grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 10:28am On Dec 20, 2017
Are you saying that a positive quarterly result will lead to stock appreciation? Thanks
currentprice:

when the Q3 released fidelity was the best interm of numbers compare to others bank. fidelity was selling at a discount of over 200% the next
bank to fidelity was selling at a discount of around 100%....so fidelity appears to be 1st choice to similar mind like me in the mkt grin grin may be the reasons fidelity move from N1.4x to N2.5x .

at the N2.57... other bank can match fidelity discount price in the mkt so similar mind (buyer) like me have more choices to pick. the need to stop buying fidelity or sell to re-analyse btw choices.

note - not saying fidelity is a bad buy o it just my thinking in my own opinion grin

on Diamond ,, investors are just buying the bank base on sentiment, the believe that no matter the crime of this bank it still worth more than it currentprice grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockish(m): 10:39am On Dec 20, 2017
Mpeace:
In terms of PAT oando happens tobe one of the best this year, whether we like it or not, the list also includes CILeasing, Caverton, Transcorp, etc all did well in terms of PAT but... It is clear that PAT is not the main thing, if not fbnh would not have witnessed the kind of price appreciation that followed it since march 2017 despite the bad mouth from meristem and others that have continued to shout sell, sell sell...
bro, most of these stocks you mentioned here did negative compared to last year quarters

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 10:44am On Dec 20, 2017
Which other banks match fidelity's discount price now @N2.3xK sir?
currentprice:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

I pray he joins ooo. From there I will get the loot from him. This guy is on money!!!

I was just concentrating at the numbers of DS only and giving the top price it will get to unknown that there is another one(DF). I lost interest in it when those south Africans messed the firm up and were churning loss after loss.

I dey kampke. I said it at the time, what is good for Alhaji is also good for Jay and his crew.

The profit from this will pay deposit on another investment flat here in obodo Eliza. But not now, let's max it out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 10:57am On Dec 20, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

I bought for less than N4.50 courtesy of the revelations by current price and my personal findings from some insiders abouut the prospects and future of the company.

4.5? Ouchhhh.

It appears not a lot of folks listened to me? In 12yrs of NSE, that was the only stock I openly made a case for. Small me. OK oooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:00am On Dec 20, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

You meant Aiico? grin

AIICO might be another CUSTODYINS in the making
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:15am On Dec 20, 2017
bigjay01:

AIICO might be another CUSTODYINS[b] in the making[/b]

grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Momoney54: 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
Thanks CP Mr Numbers smiley, however as per my calculation. Fidelity as at Q3 has a PE less than 4. There is no other bank currently with that or is there?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ovamboland(m): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
Is someone trading sterling bank with a robot?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ovamboland:

For those that play Baba ijebu, that is the winning number grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ovamboland:

LOL,

Same price, same volume, same trade value

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ovamboland:

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
currentprice:

grin grin grin

in the making, whether they pull it off remains to be seen. Look at their overall strategy!

what was DF's numbers like in 2015?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fopishow(m): 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
@ CP. Please can i drop u an email?
currentprice:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fopishow(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
I wish i did my assignment on this post exactly 1 year and 3 months ago.
Chibuking81:
Between now and two years coming, the chances of stocks moving up to the northern pole is higher than moving down to southern pole.

Now is a good time to invest, many that invest now will turn to billionaire and millionaire within two/ three year coming. (jijo ideology should be suspended for now)

1. 60k/90k stocks, like skye bank, unity bank and fidelity bank will likely move up to ₦6 within two/three years.

(a)@60k * 1,000,000 unit = ₦600,000 (six hundread thousand naira). If it move up to ₦6,
'@₦6 * 1,000,000 unit = ₦6,000,000.(six million naira)

2. ₦1/₦2 stocks, like diamond bank, fcmb, UCAP, AFRIPRUD and transcorp will likely move up to ₦8 within two/three years.
(a) @₦1 * 1,000,000 = ₦1,000,000 (one million naira) if it move up to ₦8
@₦8 * 1,000,000 = ₦8,000,000 (eight million)

3. ₦2.50/₦3 stocks, like Eterna and FBNH will likely move up to ₦15.
(a)@₦2.50 * 1,000,000 unit = ₦2,500,000. If it move up to ₦15.
@₦15 * 1,000,000 = ₦15,000,000.

4. ₦3.80/₦4 stock like UBA and Dangoteflour, will likely move up to ₦18

5. ₦5/₦6 stocks like Oando, Access bank, CCNN, Dangote sugar and UBN will likely move up to ₦25/30.

6. ₦14 stock, like zenith bank will likely move up to ₦45

7. ₦36/41 stocks, like okomu oil and Julius berger will likely move up to ₦100 and so many others too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
fopishow:
I wish i did my assignment on this post exactly 1 year and 3 months ago.

But they have not reached the prophet's 'targeted prices' so maybe you can still do your due diligence grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
Flourmills on offer at 28; hope it gets closer to 20

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
Agbalowomeri:
Flourmills on offer at 28; hope it gets closer to 20

Then it will attract me...... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
There is enough SUGAR for Xmas..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
Focus on the TIDES, mind the WAVES, ignore the RIPPLES..... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
DF coming to my junction....

UBA....abeg do fast come to junction.....

.......loaded to load more of the 2 stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Intendy:
stock with new 52 week lows

NCR #6.30k

@ Current price: pls help me do a good dissection on this ncr stock, I heard they have 90% of the atm hardware maket in nigeria
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
Fxuser

Plz What are your thoughts on Dangote Flour...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbuego: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
This case is going messy against GTbank. Pls, what is your opinion on this. Innosson group has court judgement in the tune of billions of naira against GTbank which could push them file for bankruptcy. They are using intrumentality of the state (Efcc) to see how they can undermine the case.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.