Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,810 members, 7,837,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10979692 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) ... (7783) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by selade(m): 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
Oga Emma,

Thinking of transferring my shares my shares as well. Is it possible to transfer just a portion of one's holdings to a new broker? Or even split the holdings to 2 different brokers?

emmanuelewumi:

I finally succeeded in transferring my stocks from CSL stockbrokers to FBN Securities.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
tritritri:

I understand , Can i ask u a question... What have you gain from this forum ? Tell me something U gain and u put to use ? You need to really Humble yourself and ask for advice before you AIR your opinion. I berg you in the name of GOD . Start taken this forum serious. u will be great in less than a YEAR.

Foreign language sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
For today,I can now go and rest. skye bank on full bid. even bids of stocks on full bid are increasing. good times ahead...........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
What's the 411 on Skye? 89m+!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
See me o? Even Jaiz bank is on bid grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
As long as GTB remains comatose I do not see anything from UBA and Access until they bring out dividend news
Others are still repricing
I don't think you can compare gtb with access/uba at present because gtb P. E. has become very expensive by virtue of it's present price , compared with uba and access, who are good buys at present, when you consider their present P. E. s, price and dividend potentials. Actually, it's difficult to know which is better between these two stocks now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
bigjay01:
What's the 411 on Skye? 89m+!!!

o ti ooo 155m+
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
bigjay01:

o ti ooo 155m+

My Oga u no wan follow the money here ni?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

wema bank wey wan do reconstrictions is on full bid,
why jaiz bank no go be ?

Thank God I know who is who.
I was ignorant in 2008 thats why i bought junk stocks then.
Baba God I thank you for keeping me updated in the stock market.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
locodemy:

why jaiz bank no go be ?

I was ignorant in [b]2008 [/b]thats why i bought junk stocks then.

E don tay wey boys don dey wound grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
Toluway:

I don't think you can compare gtb with access/uba at present because gtb P. E. has become very expensive by virtue of it's present price , compared with uba and access, who are good buys at present, when you consider their present P. E. s, price and dividend potentials. Actually, it's difficult to know which is better between these two stocks now.

Don't argue with Mr. Market. He is right 100% of the times
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Even LOCO is on FULL BID...... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
Can somebody drag down this FMN ?

Please don't mention PR grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Even LOCO is on FULL BID...... grin
Peterichy very close to full bid too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
sellydion:
Can somebody drag down this FMN ?

Please don't mention PR grin grin

Let's finish with the penny zone first
We'll be back

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

My Oga u no wan follow the money here ni?

i did ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
I can calculate the motions of the planets but I cannot calculate the madness of men ~ Isaac Newton

The herds are here!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
Kingchuks:

This is actually a wrong perception. What should be important is your investment and returns not the number of unit of shares you own. He may have invested N100k and made N140k when he sold at N7.
He is reinvesting the N140k in FBN with the hope of higher return which is most likely.

I didn't ask him for the number of units he owns na.

Read my post well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Revibe: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
Mokarimakka cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
RabbiDoracle:
I can calculate the motions of the planets but I cannot calculate the madness of men ~ Isaac Newton

The herds are here!

well and truly. Let's welcome them with open arms. Afterall snake wey no swallow snake no de grow ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
I no longer feed my brokers at every pullback...... grin

Thought you said you are old grin hence the need to sell off and hold cash in every slight dip.

If you cook egusi soup on 1 minute, wetin you want serve people.

Time makes soup done. Time makes the ingredients and the okporoko to permeate the soup. Time is every! The longer you stay, the money your money hammers in! This is the stock market for you.

That doesn't mean you should not be watchful ooo. Open your eyes and watch the market while waiting for time.

Like I said a predator waits and wait and save energy. When it comes out,it is for the kill!!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
bigjay01:

well and truly. Let's welcome them with open arms. Afterall snake wey no swallow snake no de grow ooo

cheesy

I'm all ears to know when mechanics, traders and others will be rushing it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
bigjay01:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
locodemy:

why jaiz bank no go be ?

I was ignorant in 2008 thats why i bought junk stocks then.

This is the time People buy anything that is moving. Anything listed at all.

Guys, all your dead stocks, put them on the tray now. The herds are here!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

The herds are here!

They are not here yet o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
Manonamission:

A whole Peterichy shocked The legendary Peterichy. UAE connection. Dump trucks owner. Dollar making Peterichy. Haba, bros you need to apologize. cheesy

Peter na my brother ooo...make una take am easy on am ooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Thought you said you are old grin hence the need to sell off and hold cash in every slight dip.

If you cook egusi soup on 1 minute, wetin you want serve people.

Time makes soup done. Time makes the ingredients and the okporoko to permeate the soup. Time is every! The longer you stay, the money your money hammers in! This is the stock market for you.

That doesn't mean you should not be watchful ooo. Open your eyes and watch the market while waiting for time.

Like I said a predator waits and wait and save energy. When it comes out,it is for the kill!!!

grin

Priceless.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
Oando Calling!!!

LOL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
Aiico people,stocks wey dey cook something don begin fly o. Is Aiico still cooking something till now?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
This is a very crazy bull smiley. All the 5 stocks in my portfolio about to close the day on full bid. Including the little units of Skye I bought today, which has done 182mlln units. But what's the meaning of what's going on with skye
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
OANDO raining volumes.

What a gwan?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) ... (7783) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: donchichi, sophy17(m), Jats2k2002, Zagee, ositadima1(m), oamuyi(m), onegentleguy, BullBearMkt(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.