Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,520 members, 7,840,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10989040 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) (2884) ... (7787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
mendes911:
Oando Calling!!!
LOL.
If no be suspension,this one for don reach 18.00. I pity the urgly situation. meanwhile,my fingers are seriously itching on this one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
jamace:
OANDO raining volumes.

What a gwan?

Watching
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
I think I heard someone saying I can transfer my shares from forthright brokers to my favorite broker. Please how can I do it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
jamace:
OANDO raining volumes.

What a gwan?

Oando na till after electiion o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Peter na my brother ooo...make una take am easy on am ooo.

Got no issues with Peter o. In fact, was just introducing him to Tritritri.
He has paid his tuition on NSE in the days of Bank PHB. Hence his pessimistic stance on the NSE. Peter no be small boy o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

This is the time People buy anything that is moving. Anything listed at all.

Guys, all your dead stocks, put them on the tray now. The herds are here!

you can say that again grin

the saying 'you never gain or lose money until you've sold' resonates
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
Chiemenike:
@ Rabbi, I don't get upto 5m dividend. I get quite number of GTB, Zenith,FBN etc. I have a family of 4.

I reside in p h .

I would have loved to advise you oo but this forum is a public one.

Even in Ph, if you are a big man that used to live in TAG, Golf estate, GRA, Peter Odili etc. Bros, you now need to humble yourself. Leave these areas because people will still be looking at you as a big man. Call wifey and explain to her that you will cut expenses. I mentioned rent because that is the single most expensive expense.

Then school fees for the kid. This is the second most expensive( if not the first in some cases). Where are they going to? Bereton? Find a cheaper alternative with good standard. I know all PH residents send their kids to Private schools.

Once you have cut down this, then evaluate your portfolio based on the current price of stocks in the market. If your portfolio size is less than 10m, just find another job and do. If wifey is employed, good. This will cushion the stress you will face. Otherwise she needs to do something.

Don't start up a business now. You will be wiped out!!!
Reasons: you are inexperienced, you are desperate not to run out of cash and you are stressed.

If your portfolio is over 10m, go for money market instruments (Tbills). Discuss with Peterichy or Emmanuel and they will help you. However, if your balls are of steel, then you trade in stocks. Discuss with FX, BBM and Yok, they will guide you. Just use TA and survive.

I will not tell you to use FA because, you need time and patience. Why? Because you are in a trilemma: out of work, want to take care of family and don't want to lose the little money you have.

I wish you the best.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
jamace:
OANDO raining volumes.

What a gwan?

shoot first ask questions later and be ready to tear race if yawa gas.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
Manonamission:

Got no issues with Peter o. In fact, was just introducing him to Tritritri.
He has paid his tuition on NSE in the days of Bank PHB. Hence his pessimistic stance on the NSE. Peter no be small boy o

I know na. He had millions of units of bank PhB then and it all got nationalised...hence his fears. It is phobia!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
veecovee:
This is a very crazy bull smiley. All the 5 stocks in my portfolio about to close the day on full bid. Including the little units of Skye I bought today, which has done 182mlln units. But what's the meaning of what's going on with skye

Dede Newton called it MADNESS OF MEN
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

I believe that whenever sellers are through with Skye, hmmm! It will move with the speed of missile. I had to join Loco sacrifice 500000 units ... If it perish I endure it. Imagine over shocked 190million units in just a day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
bigjay01:

I better be peeping first o. I no know book o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

The crazy bull never start. When index breaks 43 then we will know
For now, still warming up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
We should remove dangcem from this index o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
stocks with new 52 week highs
diamond bank #1.72k
Fcmb #1.73k
fidelity bank #2.80k
honey well #2.31k
dangote flour #12.75k
ucap #3.88k
sterling bank #1.18k
APR #4.58k
custodian #3.98k
vitafoam #3.10k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
bigjay01:

How do you want to tear race from a stock under technical suspension? It can remain there longer than you anticipated.
I'd rather ride the bull now and join when the TS is lifted (if I must).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bisiki2: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Even in Ph, if you are a big man that used to live in TAG, Golf estate, GRA, Peter Odili etc. Bros, you now need to humble yourself. Leave these areas because people will still be looking at you as a big man. Call wifey and explain to her that you will cut expenses. I mentioned rent because that is the single most expensive expense.

Then school fees for the kid. This is the second most expensive( if not the first in some cases). Where are they going to? Bereton? Find a cheaper alternative with good standard. I know all PH residents send their kids to Private schools.

Once you have cut down this, then evaluate your portfolio based on the current price of stocks in the market. If your portfolio size is less than 10m, just find another job and do. If wifey is employed, good. This will cushion the stress you will face. Otherwise she needs to do something.

Reasons: you are inexperienced, you are desperate not to run out of cash and you are stressed.

If your portfolio is over 10m, go for money market instruments (Tbills). Discuss with Peterichy or Emmanuel and they will help you. However, if your balls are of steel, then you trade in stocks. Discuss with FX, BBM and Yok, they will guide you. Just use TA and survive.

I will not tell you to use FA because, you need time and patience. Why? Because you are in a trilemma: out of work, want to take care of family and don't want to lose the little money you have.

I wish you the best.

Everything about your comment is called TRUTH. The bold word is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

The crazy bull never start. When index breaks 43 then we will know
For now, still warming up

Agba wetin you dey see? You follow dey work for Vetiva? I don't understand again o. Bring it on sha. Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
Intendy:
stocks with new 52 week highs

diamond bank #1.72k

Fcmb #1.73k

fidelity bank #2.80k

honey well #2.31k

dangote flour #12.75k

ucap #3.88k

sterling bank #1.18k

APR #4.58k

custodian #3.98k

vitafoam #3.10k

The list is increasing gradually. More stocks joining
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by elpiro: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
bigjay01:

you can say that again grin

the saying 'you never gain or lose money until you've sold' resonates
However, the greater your paper loss/gain,the more real it becomes except in rare occasions
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
@RabbiDoracle , U be Orackle true true. confirm advise
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

I wish you the best.

Guy, you read guardian and counseling for school. You try and God bless you for this immense advice. You also know PHC very well, making your advice to be soothing. I reside in PH. I am happy for this wealth of wisdom you delivered. If I may add, TB is the best option for now. learning and implementing stock trading may be a lot stressful for now. if he could take time and observe this market for nothing less than one solid year. He could delve into stock trading or investment. As for now , he needs to keep the home front, very important.

Loosing money at this stage will break you down. I feel for him.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=RabbiDoracle post=63857707]

I wish you the best.

Well said Oga Oracle

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cdieli(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
GTB PLC: Notification of board meeting

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Peter na my brother ooo...make una take am easy on am ooo.

The Law of Attraction is working against him perhaps without his knowledge.

What you believe is what you become.
When your mindset is permanently fixed on a belief that the stock market is a gamble, so it is at least for you.
When the market is all bullish and you continue to believe it will be bearish, you end up buying those that remains dormant; and the moment you sell, it begins its own bull ride.
My advise to Peter?
Read the classic book : The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
#Brother'sKeeper

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
OakPearl:

The Law of Attraction is working against him perhaps without his knowledge.

What you believe is what you become.
When your mindset is permanently fixed on a belief that the stock market is a gamble, so it is at least for you.
When the market is all bullish and you continue to believe it will be bearish, you end up buying those that remains dormant; and the moment you sell, it begins its own bull ride.
My advise to Peter?
Read the classic book : The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
#Brother'sKeeper

That could actually help Him out of self ruin. Try the book PeteR. And also read some books on self ruin in trading or investment.

They actually help investor psychology. Everyone needs one at certain time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Thought you said you are old grin hence the need to sell off and hold cash in every slight dip.

If you cook egusi soup on 1 minute, wetin you want serve people.

Time makes soup done. Time makes the ingredients and the okporoko to permeate the soup. Time is every! The longer you stay, the money your money hammers in! This is the stock market for you.

That doesn't mean you should not be watchful ooo. Open your eyes and watch the market while waiting for time.

Like I said a predator waits and wait and save energy. When it comes out,it is for the kill!!!

grin

Baba u're always on point!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LivelyStones: 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
Manonamission:

The list is increasing gradually. More stocks joining
wow! See prices soaring...

Dear house I need your expe advise, I don't know what is happening to Con Oil? I bought it when they declared dividend last year @N49+ as i was hearing here that the price going to go higher with 90% of my portfolio, but unfortunately the reverse was the case.Am not accusing anyone here as most times analysis i get here works.This is just one of those...Since then the price has been N28. Should I sell off and enter Fidelity Bank? Its it too late? Pls help a broda as my fund be tied down for a while now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
2018 is the 10th year anniversary of the 2008 Market crash smiley

Happy investing.

Hope some dead stocks have started moving. Brokers at work looking for who to devour!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
LivelyStones:

Dear house I need your expe advise, I don't know what is happening to Con Oil? I bought it when they declared dividend last year @N49+ as i was hearing here that the price going to go higher with 90% of my portfolio, but unfortunately the reverse was the case.Am not accusing anyone here as most times analysis i get here works.This is just one of those...Since then the price has been N28. Should I sell off and enter Fidelity Bank? Its it too late? Pls help a broda as my fund be tied down for a while now

if you try it,you will not like the experience
Its already late.you would have done this when others were rebalancing.
It is turn by turn.........your conoil is very close to feel the bull.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
LivelyStones:

Fundamentally, the company is a profitable and liquid one. I think the court case instituted against the company by one its suppliers affected the share price. So, i will suggest you exercise a little bit of patience more and wait for their result to come out before selling. If you must sell, sell part of it to minimize your loss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) (2884) ... (7787) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NapoleonHill, SetrakusRa(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.