Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,466 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11066915 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 22, 2018
wanaj0:
Transcorp already traded over 500m units?

1.1Billion units now sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 11:22am On Jan 22, 2018
Blood of zachariah

Who is pumping 50million units of transcorp at once.
7 times now thats 350million units by one entity as at this time
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Im not decamping again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Only this year January that I recovered ALL.
I took a very bold decision to enter Diamond/Transcorp/Access with ALL my cash.
I mopped up Transcorp and Diamond as if tomorrow was not coming.
I am in green presently.
I am presently in ONE stock only with ALL MY CASH.... grin
A very dangerous decision, but I either live well or die, I do not need Life support machine.... grin

Thank your star you listened to the voice of reasoning and be reassured this year you will recover in multiple folds all you have previously lost in the market ONLY if you overcome the spirit of itching finger.

Like I predicted 2yrs ago 2018 is the GAME. It will usher in a NEW DAWN and will come out as the BEST YEAR in NSE history.

After 2018 the smart ones will comfortably retired bcoz I foresee another 7yrs of famine ahead.

Those that has ears let them hear what the FUTURE HOLDS.

*ThE OcToPuS*

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 11:25am On Jan 22, 2018
Two more again 50m units

Total of 450million units of transcorp ive counted by the same person.

Are they loading it or dumping it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 11:25am On Jan 22, 2018
wanaj0:

Now 971m mainly in blocks of 50m units.

1.3bn shares traded
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:26am On Jan 22, 2018
PharmAlfred:
150million shares of Transcorp has been done on cross deal this morning. There is no telling where this one is headed for. May be #5.

The big seller of Access shares seems to 've retreated a bit.

UBA also waking up.

GTB is leading the way this morning.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2018
wanaj0:

1.3bn shares traded

Now 1.5bn shares traded
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:28am On Jan 22, 2018
samzepaparazi:
Blood of zachariah

Im not decamping again

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:31am On Jan 22, 2018
Transcorp no wan rest
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by millo: 11:31am On Jan 22, 2018
samzepaparazi:
Blood of zachariah

Im not decamping again
I have perished the thought of decamping since Friday. I know that a lot is cooking, I'll ride with it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 11:31am On Jan 22, 2018
50million units don become pure water for Transcorp o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ijinleoro: 11:32am On Jan 22, 2018
BMZK:

It is now over 800m units... Scaring volume!!!
Now over 1.7b units
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:34am On Jan 22, 2018
ijinleoro:
Now over 1.7b units
The question is who is buying and who is selling?
I bidded Access bank @ 12.57 e never enter...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:34am On Jan 22, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 22, 2018
I rather stay with a stock with good fundamentals and also experiencing the bull run, than move with hysteria and decamp to the highly volatile stocks with not too good fundamentals...I am not tempted by Transcorp...#ISTANDWITHFIDELITYBANK cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ijinleoro: 11:40am On Jan 22, 2018
9free:

The question is who is buying and who is selling?
I bidded Access bank @ 12.57 e never enter...
Is it not advisable to follow the money? Taking into consideration that these are cross deals.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:41am On Jan 22, 2018
Anyone that has Unity or Jaiz bank share and wants to sell, am available for cross deal at 5% premium on today's closing price grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:48am On Jan 22, 2018
Investnow2017:

What is actually TRASCORP#s Outstanding Shares

About 40 billion shares.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:57am On Jan 22, 2018
valacious:
I rather stay with a stock with good fundamentals and also experiencing the bull run, than move with hysteria and decamp to the highly volatile stocks with not too good fundamentals...I am not tempted by Transcorp...#ISTANDWITHFIDELITYBANK cool cool cool

That was the mistake the man who lost over N700 million made.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
But why cant these transcorp buyers bring some of that money to the main floor so that the price can rise..

It will soon enter red
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
Over 2.6billion transcorp traded already. Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
valacious:

You are tempted actually for you to have posted this with hashtag sef cheesy grin cheesy

Whatever works for you though. Goal setting! Goal getting! Whatever you do, keep winning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
samzepaparazi:
But why can these transcorp buyers bring some of that money to the main floor so that the price can rise..

It will soon enter red

They could be dragging it down to load more at lower prices grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
If everyone employ the same strategy in the market, prices will freeze.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
Full offer, transcorp, fcmb, diamond...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mpeace:
Over 2.6billion transcorp traded already. Hmmm

3.7bn units traded. Something going on here. Which broker is doing the trades?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
I need someone to give me simples tutorial how this thing work... I'm interested in it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mpeace:

if market goes the other way since i made my post of last week, i for don hit with plenty stones by now grin

whereas i was only thinking in the way of currentprice system fairprice grin

note: mkt will still go far this year

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
Is it possible to short sell in this market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mpeace:

Usual tricks.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
samzepaparazi:
Is it possible to short sell in this market.

we only LONG here. if you sell it mean you don reach your target

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mpeace:

They want itchy fingers to migrate their offers between day's minimum to the day's maximum and gather them at day's minimum... grin
If you have ever being a middle man in agricultural produce in the village, like I once was, you will understand the tricks...... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ositadima1(m), Jats2k2002, aimaft, educasn, Mills55, Digitron, Rori(m), Heishere, Teeonebaba(m), Blackman101, 222Martins(m), SonofElElyonRet, nosa2(m), Olaide1295, robobo and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.