Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,441 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11023608 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:21am On Apr 11, 2018
Oando will lift FBNH
FBNH will lift the banks
Banks will lift the index

Bring it on!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2018
onegentleguy:

Thank u my dear,
I had wanted to ask him to pls tell us how many coys on the NSE bourse has sustainably and consistently delivered a 50% Y/Y profit growth rate without some ups and downs in between.
...not even FLOURMILLS, the market leader in the segment has done that without vicissitudes.

It's always easy to make/give projections when ur viewing things from the outside.
But like I said then, some things are better left unsaid.
...Mr TIME will lay credence to what's left.

I have since decided to agree so we could disagree.

Cheers my dear !!

Confused now about what you are disputing. I said Dangote Flour cannot sustain its current performance (50% year on year growth in Profit) and you said it can be done! You said we should wait for time to tell which I agree with you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:23am On Apr 11, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Oando will lift FBNH
FBNH will lift the banks

Bring it on!
...I like that
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:23am On Apr 11, 2018
Notification of Lifting of Technical Suspension on the Shares of Oando Plc
We refer to our bulletins of 18, 20 and 23 October 2017 regarding the directive of the Securities and Exchange Commission (Commission) to The Nigerian Stock Exchange (The Exchange) to place the shares of Oando Plc (Oando) on Technical Suspension.
Please be informed that on 9 April 2018, the Commission directed The Exchange to lift the Technical Suspension placed on the shares of Oando. On receipt of the Commission? directive, The Exchange put the process in place to lift the Technical Suspension, including testing on its trading system.
Further to the Commission? 9 April directive, please be advised that effective today, 11 April 2018, The Exchange lifted the Technical Suspension placed on the shares of Oando. Consequently, there is no longer any impediment to price movement in Oando? shares.
The above is for your information and records update please.
wanaj0:
OandO suspension lifted. Shares on bid! Those who want top BUY better BUY now smiley

Oil na Oil oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:23am On Apr 11, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Present Sir!

Thanks.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:25am On Apr 11, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Oando will lift FBNH
FBNH will lift the banks

Bring it on!

Bus conductor..... I thought you were planning for next week. LOL. Agbero conductor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2018
BBM is active Bull around the corner grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2018
mendes911:

Bus conductor..... I thought you were planning for next week. LOL. Agbero conductor.

So dem no teach you standard deviation for your arithmetic?
Meanwhile my next week still holds
I can't shout!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2018
Yayira:
BBM is active Bull around the corner grin
...wao! active or passive I no sabi, but most stocks are close to demand level where smart monies are waiting to cash on fear in the market
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 10:30am On Apr 11, 2018
Hehehe ... You nko ... still observing wink
mendes911:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:31am On Apr 11, 2018
swilo:

Oga CP, for the sake of learners and night workers, enlighten us with your profound wisdom. I will not throw stones.

Give us 4 options, we can run from there...

if i post it. u go spit for my body because pple no wan hear the 2nd stock. anyway it among listed stock by onegentle above

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:32am On Apr 11, 2018
let me help further

oga wanajo have the stock in his porfolio

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2018
Dwizeone:
Hehehe ... You nko ... still observing wink

Oil price rally of yesterday forced me to taste the waters. I am still tasting the water as I write.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:38am On Apr 11, 2018
Make una hep me thank God oh, Oando is wiping all my tears. Chai this bull ehh U go. ride am till the end of next week inshaallah.
Sorry to loco for dropping too early.
Double sorry to 33.
Yes I know oando is a bad stock, but bad stocks has given me more than 50% of all I have made on NSE.
I cannot forget FBNH at 3.10 and diamond at 1, they made me forget Buhari, and my governor(roachas) last year.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2018
PETERiCHY:
BARGAIN HUNTERS should book their flight between now and friday. The boarding pass will soon get closed.

"2018 is The GAME"

*ThE OcToPuS*

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 10:42am On Apr 11, 2018
Onegentleguy and his convictions...

See what Caverton is doing. It is backsliding to higher prices. Wow.. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2018
Hmmm.... Interesting, next stop is Oracle... Geopolitical risk could push up the oil price further as events unfold
mendes911:

Oil price rally of yesterday forced me to taste the waters. I am still tasting the water as I write.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2018
Mpeace:
Make una hep me thang God oh, Oando is wiping all my tears. Chai this bull ehh U go. ride am till the end of next week inshaallah.
Sorry to loco for dropping too early..

chai! loco

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2018
Mpeace:
Make una hep me thang God oh, Oando is wiping all my tears. Chai this bull ehh U go. ride am till the end of next week inshaallah.

You guys are not selling, price will remain stagnant smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2018
Update that suspension is still active.
Live discussion on channels.... undecided
Confusion galore!
After been on bid at 10%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fopishow(m): 10:54am On Apr 11, 2018
I saw DF trading at 11 naira and wish I sold out. I hope my dream is just a dream.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2018
rationalmind:

You guys are not selling, price will remain stagnant smiley
Who told you price will remain stagnant.
It has gone as hugh as it can go for the day. We will not sell till tomorrow. Those with access to pre market bidding will be favoured here. Before morgan opens they have already put in enough bids for the day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2018
onegentleguy:

Dear all,
Just do a remote check between SEPLAT, CAVERTON, MAY & BAKER, TRANSCORP, OKOMU OIL PALM, C&I LEASING, ZENITH, CCNN, FIDSON, CUTIX, DANGOTE FLOUR, DANGOTE SUGAR, ETERNA, JULIUS BERGER, NPFMCFB, AFPRUD, FLOURMILLS, and HONEYWELL FLOUR.

Hint;
Assuming we decide to seperate these 18 coys into 3 bags of 6 each, then;
The probability that the said 2 coys might be within the 1st 6 (...the 1st bag) will be equivalent to 1.
The probability that they could be among the next 6 is greater than 1/6 but less than 1/3
While the probability that they could be among the last 6 is less than or equal to 1/6. wink cheesy

Hopefully, u would be able to find the said 2 coys and perhaps an additional 6. ...that's a total of 8.
...I believe that the breakthrough coys for 2018 will fall within at least 6 of them.

But whatever u do, be on look out for WEMA, NASCON and never forget UPL and the other coys from the REVELATION.

Good luck to us all.
currentprice:

if i post it. u go spit for my body because pple no wan hear the 2nd stock. anyway it among listed stock by onegentle above

grin grin

The 2 stocks are in the post I put up there.
...though it will take a smart fellow to spot them and the additional 6 I mentioned there.
The 2 Plus that 6 will surely be among the breakthrough coys this year !!

#CODE007 wink cheesy grin

#BELIEVE
#ANDKEEPBELIEVING
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:00am On Apr 11, 2018
currentprice:

chai! loco

grin
Loco always leaves too early. He likes jumping from stock to stock thus missing out on the goodies.
I once knew him with fcmb, buy who would have thought that loco would miss the fcmb rally.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:00am On Apr 11, 2018
fopishow:
I saw DF trading at 11 naira and wish I sold out. I hope my dream is just a dream.

It just might be TYPHOID FEVER u've got my dear !!
...I could advise on a DOCTOR u need to see.

...just kidding though. wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2018
phemmie06:

Ask Sir Oracle. His pillow asset can make the stock hit a new high for 90 consecutive days

Gradually marching in
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 11, 2018
Mpeace:
Who told you price will remain stagnant.
It has gone as hugh as it can go for the day. We will not sell till tomorrow. Those with access to pre market bidding will be favoured here. Before morgan opens they have already put in enough bids for the day.

It will sir, a bulk sale/purchase of 50k units needs to occur for the price to move.

So far, it's yet to register a high or a low. If this continues till 2:30, it will close at #6. This will go on till you guys start selling smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2018
RealityShot:
solar power is getting cheaper. In fact lead panels may half costs soon.

Tesla is really pushing over 8000 units per year (last year ; sold more than any other fueled company)

Oil might not be obsolete any time soon (if ever) but it's price can not rise as before.

Do know that America has began building up to 54 MW solar power plants (with battery storage!) ?

Let's work with current crude price and stop hoping for higher... Only global disasters can make price rise now.

And more cars are going electric.

Oil companies are finding alternative sources of energy like algae mining, geothermal, biomass, wind etc.

Some countries are phasing out fossil fuel cars.

We know these. So we are trying to catch a bullet before it all goes belly up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 11:08am On Apr 11, 2018
onegentleguy:

The 2 stocks are in the post I put up there.
...though it will take a smart fellow to spot them and the additional 6 I mentioned there.
The 2 Plus that 6 will surely be among the breakthrough coys this year !!

#CODE007 wink cheesy grin

#BELIEVE
#ANDKEEPBELIEVING

Not enough cash to spread. Not interested in doing JIJO. I always wished I was as experienced as you guys especially in this prebull season to make a sharp pick.

#BUYANDRELAX
#IAMWISE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:15am On Apr 11, 2018
BullBearMkt.... Controlling the share price of Zenith Bank since year 1914.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.