Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10968946 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

So na on top woman you dey spend your profit. I pray you continue to make profits. Because having women as a top priority is a big distraction

It can diminish your profit and capital.

Not when you are a master act grin
Na those wey no get the calling dey suffer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
locodemy:
Nobody will tell you have a good stock.Just sell and the stock moves,come see blames.
I have been keeping Upl for a while now but it stays at 2.18.make I sell it now and the price move........na so so so blame i go receive.I dont mind selling a stock to jump into a better one if i see the opportinity.

The problem you have is that you tell people what you buy. You come here and announce it. Keep your purchases to yourself. That is why people attack and taunt you.

The less you speak about your portfolio, the better for you.

Money isn't made when you talk more about stock and have more people in there. Do your analysis, key into it and keep your mouth shut! When it is discovered by FPI or others, you will just smile and prepare to handover!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
locodemy:

Thanks.my eyes are heavy now because of my wife who read all nsempa coments through my ipad and decided to blast me for selling oando early.

My Upl will remain there till june before i begin to think otherwise.

No be the Oando matter, na wetin vex madam be this

locodemy:

I love you.I have been drinking since yesterday and yet oando is still gaining momentum.I dont mind you staying by my side tonight.

grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
Yayira:

At least the price stable not that agbaya that is falling yakata up-and-down.

With both legs spread wide open grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

The problem you have is that you tell people what you buy. You come here and announce it. Keep your purchases to yourself. That is why people attack and taunt you.

Money isn't made when you talk more about stock and have more people in there. Do your analysis, key into it and keep your mouth shut! When it is discovered by FPI or others, you will just smile and prepare to handover!

Is like this is a good advice.I will like to refresh on this when i wake up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
locodemy:

Thanks.my eyes are heavy now because of my wife who read all nsempa coments through my ipad and decided to blast me for selling oando early.

Learn to separate business/investment decisions from wife/family. Except if you are cork floating on a puddle which any breeze will blow, stay firm and talk less about your positions. That seems to be your problem.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

So na on top woman you dey spend your profit. I pray you continue to make profits. Because having women as a top priority is a big distraction

It can diminish your profit and capital.
My oga, no be because of woman we dey work sooo. If na for the only thing wey me i go chop for my life, i dont think i need to stress myself with stock investment but to give them and the children a better life bring me com stock market ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Jejebaba:

My oga, no be because of woman we dey work sooo. If na for the only thing wey me i go chop for my life, i dont think i need to stress myself with stock investment but to give them and the children a better life bring me com stock market ooo.

No mind Pa Emma
Na 2-minute man grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

This Is a. good one, keep it up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
Should we still wait for Zenith at 25 Naira according to charts or the thing don zoom off past it.

CC-BBM, FXuser, CP and co.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
locodemy:

You'll do fine. You have the nature to take a hit and MOVE ON. Small advice though, make your remmendations but keep your cards close to your chest. No need to announce your investments.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

There is nothing wrong in talking about what you do, at least keeping away figures
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Dwizeone:
Please calm down, you did what you did for the best of intentions, what people say shouldn't get to you, though I don't totally subscribe to her stance as well... What if things went the other way, you owe nobody any explanation afterall... Some people may not understand the risk in loosing huge funds ...
Well said dear. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Jejebaba:

Exactly! If na about person alone, which man go dey stress himself like this for NSEMPA to read comments like say him get exam?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mcy56:

Well said dear. sad

'That little gentlesomebody' don dey infect una abi?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Exactly! If na about person alone, which man go dey stress himself like this for NSEMPA to read comments like say him get exam?

Laugh wan tear my duros

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

TRUE TALK. You spoke my mind here. Never knew you already posted this
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

No mind Pa Emma
Na 2-minute man grin
I am a 5 seconds Alpha male

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
emmanuelewumi:
I am a 5 seconds Alpha male

My Oga na joke o
Don't go for check up grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
You sha, you know no say how you sound dey reflect who you be ni, abeg leave the angel o grin

Agbalowomeri:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

LOL. You called him 'little'? shocked
I know you must have heard of small but mighty before. grin
There you are! wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mcy56:

LOL. You called him 'little'? shocked
I know you must have heard of small but mighty before. grin
There you are! wink

Chai chai obene kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
locodemy:
Nobody will tell you have a good stock.Just sell and the stock moves,come see blames.
I have been keeping Upl for a while now but it stays at 2.18.make I sell it now and the price move........na so so so blame i go receive.I dont mind selling a stock to jump into a better one if i see the opportinity.

loco you did nothing wrong by selling oando. infact it was the best decision as at the time you let it go.. never keep stock on hope. just keep eyes away from oando and look at great opportunity ahead.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Chai chai obene kwa kwa
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
A boxer said:

The punches you miss are the ones that wear you out the most. ~ from intelligent investor

cc all those who sold their positions and the stock started moving.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
exactly! this thread is pick alert coolas soon as you spot it you announce it grin no mind the stones grin
Agbalowomeri:

There is nothing wrong in talking about what you do, at least keeping away figures
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

good advice brother.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
RabbiDoracle:
A boxer said:

The punches you miss are the ones that wear you out the most. ~ from intelligent investor

cc all those who sold their positions and the stock started moving.

What of those who made huge losses? Like the lucky ones who entered and the stocks started to nose-dive?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
chunkuli:
exactly! this thread is pick alert coolas soon as you spot it you announce it grin no mind the stones grin

It is better you do analysis and then let the people decide if it is a buy or a sell.

Just coming and saying that I bought stock A and people should buy it isn't ok IMO.

Thar is why he is getting such attacks.

Cc ihedi grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

safepaulooo:

You'll do fine. You have the nature to take a hit and MOVE ON. Small advice though, make your remmendations but keep your cards close to your chest. No need to announce your investments.
Agbalowomeri:

...In summary;
LEARN TO BE HUMBLE !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

What of those who made huge losses? Like the lucky ones who entered and t[b]he stocks started to nose-dive[/b]?

This na TKO na grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
swilo:

I have built a house in Caverton street already. Let's see if it can do DF stunts of 2017.

Thanks CP.
Selfless; thanks

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Olaide1295, LiamMoha, Mpeace(m), drotba(m), stepbystep1010 and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.