Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11034141 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Toluway:

Don't mind all these young guys my Pastor, Yayira belongs to handsome Pa Toluway!
You are throwing stones at yourself o!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nosa2(m): 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Funny how nobody here is mentioning ABC transport.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
gamaliel9:
Evidently,Sir Loco is an extrovert. Good solutions from Sir Oracle,Igirigi Ogu,Odogwu ito
I like Loco style. Continue to be yourself and you'd be happy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Deadlytruth:
On the condition that you are a long termer.
True
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Deadlytruth:
You are throwing stones at yourself o!
Only you can interprete your statement o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mpeace:
You are wrong my guy. I visit this place more than my office yet I did not sell a single unit of my oando. I have received enough stones yet I keep buying diamonds. This forum has given me more info than I would ever have gotten without it, and to that extent I think the forum is a positive influence.
If loco sold, he did so for his own investment reasons cos right here, everyone is the master if his portfolio.
No Sir, i disagree with you (my opinion), this is because we are all different individuals hence our composition or makeupor how we were created is different, your emotional stand may be firm and resolute when you take decisions, somebody else whose emotional stand is fluid get shaken easy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Toluway:

Don't mind all these young guys my Pastor, Yayira belongs to handsome Pa Toluway!
Show us ur marriage cert with yayira ...

Hell is real shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
hyness:

Sir, i agree with you 1000%. This happen as a result of emotional instability, the result is you get influenced by what people say or analyzed (which may be true, or NOT).
I remembered some few years back when i had just discovered SMN Forum, by then i just came to some money (my first job and was paid lump-sum) so i bought 98,000 units of Forte Oil (FO) @N42 or there about through FBN Securities (now FBNQuest), suddenly i watched FO went down in price so fast it later tanked @N7, SMN Forum members had no mercy for FO, or the management style of Mr Ot---la. Later at about 1 or 2 years or so later, the price started rising, SMN members still did not relent in their negative assertion about the stock, they went on and on that the rise in price maybe a mirage, once the price got to about @N50 i had to quickly sell becos of the negative vibe that was around the shares. It remained on that spot (N50) for a while . Then the magic started, i watched FO share price moved from that point up until it got to N300, all this happened within 8 months after i sold off if i am not mistaken. I watched helplessly, and cried so hard for days, weeks or even longer (it still hurt remembering it).
Emotions, like my Ogas here keep saying, is the koko of this trade. I keep failing at getting hold of my emotions, it is hard work, and patience, to a large part is tied to your state of emotion. Another one, people here in NSEMPA will remember when Oga CP sighted Caverton last year at around N1.40k, i checked it financials and i agreed with him and bought, then somebody here came and said vuuuuuuuuum on his leg the stock is going to car park, my emotion kicked in, i tried getting reassurance from the floor of the Forum and Oga BBB (pls post more often Sir) and Oga CP that all is well and to just relax, i could not, i sold off at a loss, now, that same stock had done 100% since then, and it is still being looked at as a gem that is yet to unfold. And so many other experiences i have had through this trade becos of not being in control of my emotion.
See my brother, emotion is the key here, that is why i agree with you 1000%. Get updates here in NSEMPA, but at the end, should be in control of yourself, and as the saying goes, "Plan ur trade and trade ur plan" according to BBB.
Sorry for the long story, just my experience in this journey so far referencing Oga Loco impatience, it is HARD, especially if you are an emotional being. AM JUST SAYING.
My regards and shout-out to all the Ogas here, you are specially appreciated cos i have learnt alot about myself, and the Forum is teaching me patience which is very vital in life.
So true! Most analysts that predict doom for stocks based on fundamentals alone seem to have no use for the role of sentiments and the fact that only a very small percentage of Nigerian investors have the capacity to study fundamentals and base their decisions on it.
One thing I have constantly observed in NSE is that primordial sentiments are highly built around some stocks like FO Oando and their likes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
nosa2:

Oga Nosa2, thanks for finally commenting on stock on this thread. Oga Oracle don finish this stock, say person wey dey transport biz will need to dey buy coffin everyday due to reckless drivers in Nigeria which makes transport biz a bad biz. We will appreciate ur opinions on this stocks also sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
... to preach in crusade this evening, off to the venue. Remain rapturable
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
nosa2:

i think i have post on this stock before when the 1k rules begin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
veecovee:
... to preach in crusade this evening, off to the venue. Remain rapturable

When you reach, preach RAPTURE to get their pockets RUPTURED.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
currentprice:

i think i have post on this stock before when the 1k rules begin

grin

CP, what is YOUR fair price for Caverton?
I start getting interested when I start seeing FULL OFFERS.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nosa2(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Jejebaba:

Oga Nosa2, thanks for finally commenting on stock on this thread. Oga Oracle don finish this stock, say person wey dey transport biz will need to dey buy coffin everyday due to reckless drivers in Nigeria which makes transport biz a bad biz. We will appreciate ur opinions on this stocks also sir.

P.e of 1.3.

Do I need to talk again?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
locodemy:
Everyone is after me even my stockbrocker and family members who warned me on my actions of selling oando.I have made some cash this year with lots of evidences therefore life continues.Not bothered.Tomorrow i will clean my mouth with zenith dividend.
Sir, i have always admire you cos its like you try to shake things off easily, but then to me, i think each time we make excuses, or try to console ourselves on mistakes we have made, it gives room to us making another one again and again. It is obvious you regret your decision to sell, and it is ok to feel bad about it, and it is ok to feel pained and hurt too becos that way, we learn to be more cautious. For me i have been allowing myself to feel hurt and regrets, and it is helping me build my emotions, and in extension, my patience.
God is with you Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
wanaj0:

Time for people to acquire JaPaul cheaply. How much is Milost going to pay us again for the shares? Time to hammer is here.

I pity shareholders of Diamond! JaPaul collected money from Diamond to pay back loan owed to GTB!

grin grin grin

I pointed out here when the argument on sustainability of earnings of some banks was ongoing, that smart managers will continue to make money for their shareholders so always bet on them. Just like in NSE, there will always be latecomers to lucrative deals and they always carry the can when the smart early birds have finished chopping and have moved on.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
nosa2:

P.e of 1.3.

Do I need to talk again?

Thanks sir, will look into its FY result.
Oga CP, what is the fairprice of ABC ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

My bedsheet shows 7.80

hyness can see see that he really miss the good entry price.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
locodemy:
Nobody will tell you have a good stock.Just sell and the stock moves,come see blames.
I have been keeping Upl for a while now but it stays at 2.18.make I sell it now and the price move........na so so so blame i go receive.I dont mind selling a stock to jump into a better one if i see the opportinity.

#JustCurious....

Why are your trades a public affair ala Oando and above?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
veecovee:
very few men still pet their wives. People like u go dey call ur wife "mama ejiro" and dey call another woman wey senior you "babe". How old do you think @yayira is

Stop judging people. How did you get your statistics of very few men?

You are not different from the people you say are in the world.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
Toluway:

Make I laff? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
Jejebaba:

Thanks sir, will look into its FY result.
Oga CP, what is the fairprice of ABC ?

I have not work on their current financial report

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
currentprice:

I have not work on their current financial report

cheesy

Ok sir, well noted.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
nosa2:

P.e of 1.3.

Do I need to talk again?

If dem fit maintain this 2017 admin expenses this year, it may be a good buy for those who have patience to sit for their park
Probably they are thinking of raising funds soon grin
We know dem
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
hyness:

Sir, i agree with you 1000%. This happen as a result of emotional instability, the result is you get influenced by what people say or analyzed (which may be true, or NOT).
I remembered some few years back when i had just discovered SMN Forum, by then i just came to some money (my first job and was paid lump-sum) so i bought 98,000 units of Forte Oil (FO) @N42 or there about through FBN Securities (now FBNQuest), suddenly i watched FO went down in price so fast it later tanked @N7, SMN Forum members had no mercy for FO, or the management style of Mr Ot---la. Later at about 1 or 2 years or so later, the price started rising, SMN members still did not relent in their negative assertion about the stock, they went on and on that the rise in price maybe a mirage, once the price got to about @N50 i had to quickly sell becos of the negative vibe that was around the shares. It remained on that spot (N50) for a while . Then the magic started, i watched FO share price moved from that point up until it got to N300, all this happened within 8 months after i sold off if i am not mistaken. I watched helplessly, and cried so hard for days, weeks or even longer (it still hurt remembering it).
Emotions, like my Ogas here keep saying, is the koko of this trade. I keep failing at getting hold of my emotions, it is hard work, and patience, to a large part is tied to your state of emotion. Another one, people here in NSEMPA will remember when Oga CP sighted Caverton last year at around N1.40k, i checked it financials and i agreed with him and bought, then somebody here came and said vuuuuuuuuum on his leg the stock is going to car park, my emotion kicked in, i tried getting reassurance from the floor of the Forum and Oga BBB (pls post more often Sir) and Oga CP that all is well and to just relax, i could not, i sold off at a loss, now, that same stock had done 100% since then, and it is still being looked at as a gem that is yet to unfold. And so many other experiences i have had through this trade becos of not being in control of my emotion.
See my brother, emotion is the key here, that is why i agree with you 1000%. Get updates here in NSEMPA, but at the end, should be in control of yourself, and as the saying goes, "Plan ur trade and trade ur plan" according to BBB.
Sorry for the long story, just my experience in this journey so far referencing Oga Loco impatience, it is HARD, especially if you are an emotional being. AM JUST SAYING.
My regards and shout-out to all the Ogas here, you are specially appreciated cos i have learnt alot about myself, and the Forum is teaching me patience which is very vital in life.

You are still a cork on NSE puddle. You didn't do your DD and so you were easily swayed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
currentprice:

My need sheet shows 7.80

hyness can see see that he really miss the good entry price.

grin
Yes Sir, I did. By the way am a chic, Happiness, hence the name.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
^^^ Agba is coming for you grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
hyness:

Yes Sir, I did. By the way am a chic, Happiness, hence the name.

I hope you are not my babe in PH
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

I hope you are not my babe in PH
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
nosa2:

They are being threatened by other unlisted transporters. Example is God is good, Ekeson, Young and lots of others unmarked Transporters.

They entered the fast lane very late. The fast lane is when you use the Toyota Hiace, Nissan Urvan and Innoson buses to ferry passengers faster to their routes. They were still stuck with the old strategy of Ekenedilichukwu of using Marco Polo.

Innovation was one of ABC's problems. Second problem is not giving a damn about customers complaints of late departure, frequent breakdowns, no refunds and others.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
hyness:

No Sir, i disagree with you (my opinion), this is because we are all different individuals hence our composition or makeupor how we were created is different, your emotional stand may be firm and resolute when you take decisions, somebody else whose emotional stand is fluid get shaken easy.

Can be shaken even by his mum? grin

And you call this person whose decision can be shaken as a man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

CAVERTON just released a very impressive result. ...the best since its inception with an all-touching spike accross all revenue line and major indices, and ur still about to get interested ? ...it's ok then.

With a Y/Y geometric growth in PAT and EPS of approx 450% and 430%, and a PE of 3.5 with reference to todays closing price of N2.76, anyone who's still not here could have themselves to blame sooner than later !!

With CAVERTON, I have a fair value of N7.50 !!

Enough said.

NOTE: Not to be interpreted as any kind of recommendation. ...DD still advised as always pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.