Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,446 members, 7,843,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11000107 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) ... (7792) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
The audited accounts of Oando will show us more information when it is evetually released in May or june. The problem is how many people are ready to look into it in details. I am interested in our New Head office. i want to know if Oando really owns the building or they will just be tenant. They recently won a pipeline contract with NNPC, I will also want to know who will be chopping it. OER that handles the upstream sector of the group. I want to know who the shareholders really are? I am happy for them that Oil price is trending higher. Will be glad if we can get tp 100+ very soon. It will help our dear First bank and some other banks to recover their bad loans. But will they ever learn not to give loans that will go bad again. Time will tell.

I do not have Oando and I do not plan to own it in the medium to long term.
Deadlytruth:

How many people really bother about such details? If there were many the mountainous bid currently at Oando junction wouldn't have been.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
mendes911:

Currentprice,

Can you kindly run analysis on ABCTransport? Their Q3 EPS is 20k which looks interesting but am looking for any red flag on their result.

Abeg help touch light am small.

currentprice:

i can see you eyeing the good one among them brov, i have been watching too. abc transport is the best among those affected 1k rules.

though i have 6k as Q3 EPS at my side grin
the company reduced their short time borrowing by half, it reflected on the financial cost from 422k to 162k, may be the reason for the positive profit as at Q3 2017

at currentprice of 38k , the stock is trading at discount but not bad idea for the hunters to see it more lower grin

red flag - negative retain earnings
- it look like the company is selling their asset for cash
- negative free cash
- no dividend expectation here grin

it is my own opinion and the price above only base on numbers excluding other factors

grin grin grin grin

RabbiDoracle:

Their business is being threatened. People don't use luxury buses anymore.

They prefer to use mini buses that are smaller and faster. ABC entered into using the buses late. Hence that was why their patronage reduced, hence revenue.

Lots of individuals are opening up transport firms with Mimi buses. So this isn't an opportunity for them.

I think it is cargo section of the business that will up their revenue.

It is a no go area for me.

post on the abc transport as at february before audited report

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
rebekah2011:
The audited accounts of Oando will show us more information when it is evetually released in May or june. The problem is how many people are ready to look into it in details. I am interested in our New Head office. i want to know if Oando really owns the building or they will just be tenant. They recently won a pipeline contract with NNPC, I will also want to know who will be chopping it. OER that handles the upstream sector of the group. I want to know who the shareholders really are? I am happy for them that Oil price is trending higher. Will be glad if we can get tp 100+ very soon. It will help our dear First bank and some other banks to recover their bad loans. But will they ever learn not to give loans that will go bad again. Time will tell.

The bolded shows you alone get my drift.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
nosa2:

P.e of 1.3.

Do I need to talk again?

oga nosa real P.e now is 4.4 not 1.3

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
currentprice:

grin

But their year end results says eps of 31kobo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
currentprice:

post on the abc transport as at february before audited report

grin
currentprice:

grin

Best not to even look the way of ABC transport.
The prospect there is very low. ...and more so when there are far better coys to key into. wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

But their year end results says eps of 31kobo

yes my oga they just make it good by consider the non- controlling interest of 331m real profit to the shareholder is 225m

so eps is 11k

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
currentprice:

yes my oga they just make it good by consider the non- controlling interest of 331m real profit to the shareholder is 225m

so eps is 11k

grin

Gbam !!
...ur a sharp guy my dear. wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
abc still better compare to other 1k stock but many stock better than abc in the mkt today

@ jejebaba cp fair price is 1.03k base on numbers excluding other factors

contact the oracle for other factors

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
Respected Brokers are buying Japaul because they are making money. They do not mind that many will follow them and will never come out unscathed
Deadlytruth:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
currentprice:

so eps is 11k

grin

Opari
Fact behind the p.e. grin
I believe they will return to their loss this year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
I am sorry if I offend anyone.
But I think we are beginning to derail this thread. I am starting to struggle to read comments now, and catch up from where I left after a long day's job- and when I come back, what I read is banters, jokes, puns, and all that- even if the meaningful info is shared, one will have scrolled past.
I suggest we try limit the comments here to only useful info regarding the stock market once again.
While I am not against jokes, and the likes, I still believe we can limit such comments when relevant info are only shared.
I hope I am making sense!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
valacious:
But I think we are beginning to derail this thread. I am starting to struggle to read comments now, and catch up from where I left after a long day's job- and when I come back, what I read is banters, jokes, puns, and all that- even if the meaningful info is shared, one will have scrolled past.
I suggest we try limit the comments here to only useful info regarding the stock market once again.
While I am not against jokes, and the likes, I still believe we can limit such comments when relevant info are only shared.

No sir

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
valacious:

Overseriousness...awon omo science student!

u no know say dat jokes dey cure many wounds abi

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
Deadlytruth:

You are very correct.

We have people who don't bother themselves about company result and they still do well in the stock market.

Those who understand TA very well say they can read everything on the chart and base their decision on what they see in the chart.
My foray into crypto has broaden my perspective about TA ,I often trade some currencies I don't even know their name .

For me,I think the most important thing in investing is for individuals to define their investment objectives and choose strategies that best suit them and work on it until they are good at what they are doing.
Either TA,FA,tradoforcasting,spiritual analysis, just know what you are doing.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
ihedioramma:
ONE LOVE .
ONE LOVE. You are welcome. where were you and @intendy all this while?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RealityShot: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
currentprice:
abc still better compare to other 1k stock but many stock better than abc in the mkt today

@ jejebaba cp fair price is 1.03k base on numbers excluding other factors

contact the oracle for other factors

grin
why don't we focus on the wemabank instead of this ABraCadabra...
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
pluto09:

You are very correct.

We have people who don't bother themselves about company result and they still do well in the stock market.

Those who understand TA very well say they can read everything on the chart and base their decision on what they see in the chart.
My foray into crypto has broaden my perspective about TA ,I often trade some currencies I don't even know their name .

For me,I think the most important thing in investing is for individuals to define their investment objectives and choose strategies that best suit them and work on it until they are good at what they are doing.
Either TA,FA,tradoforcasting,spiritual analysis, just know what you are doing.

Oga you forgot to add my gut-forcasting o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

No sir
LOL. grin grin grin
E mean say he's not making common sense. cheesy
@Agba, you no go woundjure person here grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mcy56:

LOL. grin grin grin
Na Q&A session

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Na Q&A session
Epic! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Oga you forgot to add my gut-forcasting o

Make you no vex sir.
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
Deadlytruth:

How many people really bother about such details? If there were many the mountainous bid currently at Oando junction wouldn't have been.

I understand you. That is why you can only talk but the decision is for the buyer of the stock to make.

Just lay your analysis bare, with time future will prove one them(sellers or buyers) to have made a mistake.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
kolaish:
ONE LOVE. You are welcome. where were you and @intendy all this while?
We are looking for more cutlasses for the bush 2019 .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

22 more like it for me; unless this 26 holds throughout next
Not a fan anyway

With N2.7 paid in 2017 YE, this is what people will be doing: at price of around 26, if anyone starts buying below this price, he will be qualified to get over 10% DY when the 2018 YE draws closer.

Assumptions here are:
- you believe that 2018 YE will give same dividend as 2017 or higher.
-you believe that their results will be better going forward.

So you start to key in gradually before people wake up and see good results.

I will advise people to look at tier 1 more because you will go to sleep with both eyes closed. Unlike tier 2 where if the CEO had deals with one PEP, the ruling government's statement will crash the stock price.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
rebekah2011:

The only O&G upstream coy on NSE in my assessment is Seplat.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
@onegentleguy, thank you so much Sir for your advice, i felt Oga was joking too hence my smiling emojis. And i will continue to learn to work with your listed advise to me.
Just so you know, you are one of the Ogas here i respect so much and follow, you give positive advise, suggest positive directions (even when some call you out on it, you still remain positive in your conviction, always). I have learnt a lot from you and others here, you all deserve medals for your selflessness and unselfish posts especially in this present day in our dear country where people are becoming more and more self centered. May God bless the day i stumbled upon this Forum.
#Remain blessed Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mcy56:

LOL. grin grin grin

More like limiting others' jokes because one doesn't like jokes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
ihedioramma:
We are looking for more cutlasses for the bush 2019 .

Are you intending to cut the livestock losses with the cutlass? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Transcorp

Oando

Wema bank

These three musketeers are on my mind.....

DD advised.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
Coolcash1:
Transcorp

Oando

Wema bank

These three musketeers are on my mind.....

DD advised.
I have the First 2.
Planning to offload No. 2 before month end.
Still scared of No.3. but will rather replace it with FCMB
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Are you intending to cut the livestock losses with the cutlass? grin grin
No sir .

(1) (2) (3) ... (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) ... (7792) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: USAfall2024, ololufemi, 1jboi, manwomanok, Agbalowomeri and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.