Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10940557 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) ... (7772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:07am On Apr 13, 2018
Parisfran:

With the amount you quoted, the best investment you can do will be on your Financial Education, learning how the system works and how to minimize losses.

With 10k, even 100% return, will feel like nothing.

I disagree with you ma'am. The minimum opening balance in meristem stockbrokers is 10k. It is a good point to start learning the trade real life. By the time he has more money to invest he would have gathered substantial experience. No amount of books or financial education that will match your real life experience. So I advice the guy to contact meristem website and initiate account opening while reading stuffs here and getting some free online pdf books. They are everywhere so it's almost free to educate yourself.

Happy investing

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Segunbills(m): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2018
totally agree with you sir. after going through the tread though not finished, i decide to contact Meristem and opened an account with 10k, getting experience by actually trading and also following some gurus in the house. many much thanks to this great forum and all contributing members.
Agbalowomeri:

I disagree with you ma'am. The minimum opening balance in meristem stockbrokers is 10k. It is a good point to start learning the trade real life. By the time he has more money to invest he would have gathered substantial experience. No amount of books or financial education that will match your real life experience. So I advice the guy to contact meristem website and initiate account opening while reading stuffs here and getting some free online pdf books. They are everywhere so it's almost free to educate yourself.

Happy investing

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Happy investing

Nicely put, madam forgets a 100% return on #10000 doesn't feel the same way to her as it feels to someone whose capital is #10000.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:35am On Apr 13, 2018
'' When you learn to let go of the need to be right, being wrong gradually loses its power to disturb you. ''
- Yvan

#randomFav

chk out :
http://tradingcomposure.com/trading-psychology-truths/

highly recommended
#Bless

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ebukamath(m): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2018
Parisfran:

With the amount you quoted, the best investment you can do will be on your Financial Education, learning how the system works and how to minimize losses.

With 10k, even 100% return, will feel like nothing.

#50000 nko
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 13, 2018
$72.60
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2018
fxuser:

'' When you learn to let go of the need to be right, being wrong gradually loses its power to disturb you. ''
- Yvan

#randomFav

chk out :
http://tradingcomposure.com/trading-psychology-truths/

highly recommended
#Bless

How to manage your 'wrong' is also crucial. For example, the issue of cutting losses may not be 'hard and fast'. Comes with experience though
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2018
Pillowcase finally cleaned and dusted
Monday to Friday, appointed hour
By this time next week, my 'cash level' should be near zero grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 9:50am On Apr 13, 2018
soloniger:
tumbum tumbum analysis join

grin
I no know book o. So I stick to TA.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 9:59am On Apr 13, 2018
Mpeace:
You buy 1000 units for 680,000 they pay N8 per share as dividend=N8,000. Who takes care of broker's fee.

Seplat is going to be a hot bride in 2018 for real and big time investors (not necessarily traders). Blessed are those that bought at sub N500. Just be collecting the dividends and reinvesting it back in the company.

A potential contender with Nestle for the highest priced stock on the NSE (possibly this year). Don't take my words for it. It's based on my own perspective. I expect to see jaw-dropping earnings back to back.

For JIJO levels, I still dey confused on what to buy sef. I expect to see some sell off with appreciable volume so that fresh funds can come in to push the index up. Volumes not encouraging yet for the likes of Oracle grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:01am On Apr 13, 2018
Jejebaba:

Is this the oga that bought Zenith at above 31 and cut losses thereafter. T[b]here might be more losses to cut after getting into Oando bus oo. Pls watch your back si[/b]r.

Thanks for the concern but don't worry i love to swim with the SHARKS... grin NO GUTS NO GLORY... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:11am On Apr 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

yess boss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:12am On Apr 13, 2018
Access / FCMB
- closure today
-
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2018
At what time today should i expect 400k by 2.45 minus 10% tax?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 10:26am On Apr 13, 2018
?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2018
locodemy:
At what time should i expect 400k by 2.45 minus 10% tax?

Too much money Oga Loco, my calculator can't even compute the result saying out of range. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 13, 2018
Jejebaba:

Too much money Oga Loco, my calculator can't even compute the result saying out of range. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is a chicken change but lots of appreciations

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

I just hope you are not arriving to enter bus late. Doors are looking like already shutting this week. But you be GURU naa grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:32am On Apr 13, 2018
safepaulooo:

I just hope you are not arriving to enter bus late. Doors are looking like already shutting this week. But you be GURU naa grin

Shutting doors against Agbero conductor?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2018
locodemy:

After you've paid 2% of NET into my account. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 10:34am On Apr 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 13, 2018
No trade has been done in zenith because buyers have gone to wait at 25 and sellers are refusing to sell.who will win today?sellers or buyers..........?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2018
locodemy:

one of loco prob be the bold, we have pple with 3million unit of zenith but never mention

too mentioning of big big big unit make some doubt u realy have it. this is the same zenith you claim you bought @ 27.04

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2018
locodemy:
locodemy:

It is a chicken change but lots of appreciations

My dear it appears u haven't learnt anything on the need for u to be HUMBLE given the many advises u got here yesterday.
A lot of folks are by miles in a far better financial position than u. yet they remain very humble and calm in going about their various investment. (...I know a few here)
U do not need to put out things smacking the impression of been so rich (ur building hostels, houses, merrymaking etc)
Those aren't necessary !!

Even outside this forum, LEARN TO IMBIBE HUMILITY IN UR LIFE.
...the feeling of pride can only do u more harm than good.
Humans are generally inclined to disgust the showy display of ones means of life.

SIMPLICITY and HUMILITY are 2 attributes u urgently need to imbibe !!

...just a sincere piece of advise.

Cheers.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2018
currentprice:

one of loco prob be the bold, we have pple with 3million unit of zenith but never mention

too mentioning of big big big unit make some doubt u realy have it. this is the same zenith you claim you bought @ 27.04

grin

Can't he buy it in demo?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

na war be that

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2018
fxuser:
Access / FCMB
- closure today
-

Can someone exit today and be qualified for dividend ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2018
currentprice:

na war be that

grin

We burst the tyre or break the windshield; break anything to chuck head grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Can't he buy it in demo?

na tru sha

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2018
yok no show today

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2018
currentprice:
yok no show today

grin
I have been refreshing the page for his MSCI portfolio update since 4AM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) ... (7772) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolton08(m), Princkez, SetrakusRa(m), egojeny1(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.