Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10955512 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3503) (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gift01: 10:25pm On May 02, 2018
oyesola:
....yes there are. I use Morgan and very reliable. If you need coaching on how to go about this, let me know. It comes at a price but you will be glad.
How much
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 02, 2018
gift01:
The question is simple. is there a broker that offers trading platform with which I can trade nse stocks as its done in advanced markets

Now you are talking.. Better pikin grin

Loco no go gramma school
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 02, 2018
oyesola:
....yes there are. I use Morgan and very reliable. If you need coaching on how to go about this, let me know. It comes at a price but you will be glad.

grin Nothing goes for Nothing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:55pm On May 02, 2018
Yayira:
Where is Pa Emma

Retirement

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 3:42am On May 03, 2018
https://www.proshareng.com/news/Stock%20&%20Analyst%20Updates/Fidelity-Bank-Plc-FY-2017-and-Q1-2018-Conference-Call-and-Earnings-Presentation---The-Key-Takeaways/39861

https://www.proshareng.com/news/Stock%20&%20Analyst%20Updates/FBN-Holdings-Plc-FY-2017-and-Q1-2018-Conference-Call-and-Earnings-Presentation---The-Key-Takeaways/39803
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 4:04am On May 03, 2018
PETERiCHY:

Retirement

Honestly peter your meme really cracked me up. I can't stop laughing when I look at the picture...���

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 4:51am On May 03, 2018
Deadlytruth:

You have drugged him with codeine hence he has been away.

Oga,

Is it pronounced 'the rugged prof' or 'drugged prof'.

#INQUISITIVE
#DRP
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:38am On May 03, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4484470/forte-oil-sell-nigerian-assets
Another day another story. Oando on my mind.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 7:41am On May 03, 2018
Mpeace:

Seems they are making money from DOWNSTREAM.

Subsidy money is too juicy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:53am On May 03, 2018
This is good for the stock markets
Yesterday's treasury bills results
91 days- 10%
182 days-10.95%
364 day -11.149%

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by oyesola: 8:24am On May 03, 2018
@ gift01 call me 09090786224
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:47am On May 03, 2018
Gift01 becareful of the guy above me that is eager for u to pay a price and giving out his mobile line.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience ends up with the money and the man with the money ends up with experience"- H Jackson Brown

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogedanny: 8:55am On May 03, 2018
How To Make Money In Stock Market Without Trading Stocks Yourself - For those who are looking for an easier way to grow their wealth.

Click here http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/make-money-nigerian-stock-exchange-market/

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 8:58am On May 03, 2018
leo1234:

Why not wait for it to get to 7 naira?
I don't see it doing a price lower than N10. DF is not a bad company. So, for me, any price above N10 is a sure buy and hold.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gift01: 9:00am On May 03, 2018
Jejebaba:
Gift01 becareful of the guy above me that is eager for u to pay a price and giving out his mobile line.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience ends up with the money and the man with the money ends up with experience"- H Jackson Brown
what do u advice I do apart from being careful?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:05am On May 03, 2018
gift01:

If you can take your time to read this thread and follow suggestions given by the gurus here on how to open trading account with stockbrokers listed. You will not need to pay a dime to anyone in order to put you through how stock trading works.
May be i am missing something, 2 different monikers but the same person grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 9:11am On May 03, 2018
gift01:
There is nothing special in operating your online account by yourself. For example, Morgan online platform comes with a package that will teach you the basic rudiments of buying and selling of shares through their platform, so you can do it yourself without any special lecture by anybody. And peradventure, you have any problem, about half of the people on this thread are using the Morgan platform and they will be glad to put you through if you have any question/grey areas.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 9:12am On May 03, 2018
gift01:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, dont join the statistics
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by oyesola: 9:15am On May 03, 2018
@jejebaba, i have not forced anybody to pay me. You have provided an option for gift. Yes gift be careful!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by JAS10: 9:15am On May 03, 2018
gift01:
what actually fo want to know? pls ask d question here. you will get answers FOC.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gift01: 9:16am On May 03, 2018
kolaish:
There is nothing special in operating your online account by yourself. For example, Morgan online platform comes with a package that will teach you the basic rudiments of buying and selling of shares through their platform, so you can do it yourself without any special lecture by anybody. And peradventure, you have any problem, about half of the people on this thread are using the Morgan platform and they will be glad to put you through if you ask any question/grey areas.
Lovely. I'll mail Morgan Stanley and dee what their requirements are but I need to visit my old brokers- apt securities and mission securities cos my cscs no is missing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by JAS10: 9:32am On May 03, 2018
gift01:
Lovely. I'll mail Morgan Stanley and dee what their requirements are but I need to visit my old brokers- apt securities and mission securities cos my cscs no is missing
while you are on it, why not ask your broker weda they over online services Am not sure but i think APT have.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gift01: 9:39am On May 03, 2018
JAS10:

while you are on it, why not ask your broker weda they over online services Am not sure but i think APT have.
I'll mail them. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 9:51am On May 03, 2018
gift01:

cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 9:55am On May 03, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gift01: 10:01am On May 03, 2018
Manonamission:

cheesy
cheesy
Manonamission:

cheesy
You got me there. Did I just say Morgan Stanley?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:01am On May 03, 2018
Mpeace:

" The company, majority owned by billionaire, Femi Otedola, has also been in talks with a major refinery to form a strategic partnership for local refining of petroleum products. "

If the story is true....then it could be that Femi and Aliko have been talking
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:04am On May 03, 2018
gift01:
cheesy You got me there. Did I just say Morgan Stanley?

Not really. Auto-correct <yinmu> tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:07am On May 03, 2018
RealityShot:
Fxuser

sir !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:14am On May 03, 2018
gift01:

So you mean you actually wanted to pay someone to teach you how to use Morgan Capital?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:15am On May 03, 2018
Deadlytruth:
You have drugged him with codeine hence he has been away.
Lol. It's the effect of too much money na grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bestidafa(m): 10:21am On May 03, 2018
onegentleguy:
My Stock picks for an expected month of May/JUNE rally;

-JULIUS BERGER
- CAVERTON
-C&I LEASING
-AIICO INSURANCE
-FLOUR MILLS
-DANGOTE FLOUR
-DANGOTE SUGAR
-HONEYWELL FLOUR
-WEMA BANK
-FIDELITY
-FCMB
-ZENITH
-UBA
-DIAMOND BANK
-UPL
-11 PLC (...MOBIL)
-CONOIL and
-MAY & BAKER

I believe that out of these 18 coys, 80% can give a 40-50% ROI, while nearly 40% of them should give a 75-90% average ROI.
Note however that this is purely based on their results, sentiment, effects from present underlying economic factors, and for a few, an expected input from some insider play (...the REVELATIONS).
My verdict: Just follow ur instinct.

DISCLAIMER: This still shouldn't be perceived as any kind of recommendation. ...DD still advised as always pls.

I wish us all a happy and fruitful month ahead.
...may it all be GREEN accross our various investments !!

Cheers.

Of course DD is needed but I salute you sir as always @onegentleguy . You too much. #Selfless

(1) (2) (3) ... (3503) (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.