Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,691 members, 7,840,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10991545 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) ... (7788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 1:22pm On May 03, 2018
oyesola:
...I will be offering some analysis on some potential stocks and indices that makes them hot buy or sell. The truth is that there is a "short time" bull that is coming. Only those that position themselves well will profit. As for me, I have missed some opportunities to make money but that is the beauty of the exchange. I will give you some expo for now:

Eternal: is a good buy at present price. I see this stock touching #10 by q2 earnings report
GSK: I will show you why GSK is a good buy at this price and why its price will continue to fluctuate around 20-24 for a long time
Honeywell :will outperform the market. Dividend yield may be small. Good stock to hold till for long term appreciation

Let the bears come! we are ready to mock-up!

Watch out for more expo!
oyesola:
...the stock is heading to #15. I have watched the pattern closely and waited to pick some more units at #11 but no bear. If it touches #12 by this week , I will have no option than to pick some units at this price

Hmmm... the way you are throwing about these figures.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:24pm On May 03, 2018
oyesola:
...I will be offering some analysis on some potential stocks and indices that makes them hot buy or sell. The truth is that there is a "short time" bull that is coming. Only those that position themselves well will profit. As for me, I have missed some opportunities to make money but that is the beauty of the exchange. I will give you some expo for now:

Eternal: is a good buy at present price. I see this stock touching #10 by q2 earnings report
GSK: I will show you why GSK is a good buy at this price and why its price will continue to fluctuate around 20-24 for a long time
Honeywell :will outperform the market. Dividend yield may be small. Good stock to hold till for long term appreciation

Let the bears come! we are ready to mock-up!

Watch out for more expo!

You will soon cool down Sir and probably change moniker! Mr. Time will tell. grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:27pm On May 03, 2018
swilo:
grin I didn't mean to correct you, I just miss those very complex statements and idioms DRP usually doles out when it is bull season.
Okay. Na Prof na, his statements and idioms are meant for higher institution students like you not for night school students like me. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 1:35pm On May 03, 2018
TLAX:

They sure do need cash. They are planning a rights issue of 1 for 1 @ N2.75k as stated in their year end corporate action release. They have a bunch of stubborn shareholders. Not allowing new investors and not allowing the major existing one increase its stake. This rights issue will change the fundamental dynamics of the shareholding structure of that company.

TY Danjuma more or less own May and Baker. He was granting them loan self smiley Rights issue by nature does not change the shareholding structure.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:46pm On May 03, 2018
wanaj0:

TY Danjuma more or less own May and Baker. He was granting them loan self smiley Rights issue by nature does not change the shareholding structure.

The problem affecting its movement is the plan right issue. At at now the company is doing well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:56pm On May 03, 2018
Diamond not doing bad despite our cbn setback.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 03, 2018
What is happening in Cutix?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:58pm On May 03, 2018
RabbiDoracle:
What is happening in Cutix?
And dangflour.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GTay(m): 2:06pm On May 03, 2018
Unity Bank quietly making JIJOer's rich

#interesting cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 03, 2018
mendes911:

You will soon cool down Sir and probably change moniker! Mr. Time will tell. grin

Dont you know him?
He has been changing moniker and will soon change this one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 2:17pm On May 03, 2018
Mpeace:
And dangflour.

Dangflour has become a kalo kalo stock. Alhaji is demonstrating his skill in manupulating market to his advantage.

#KALOKALOSTOCK
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:17pm On May 03, 2018
@CP,

Are you the one consistently offloading DangFlour? Abeg help me continue till month end.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 03, 2018
mendes911:

@CP,

Are you the one consistently offloading DangFlour? Abeg help me continue till month end.

DANGSUGAR NNKO ? no be small blood ooh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 03, 2018
mendes911:

@CP,

Who knows if PETERICHY is right on Dangote flour this time around?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:21pm On May 03, 2018
tritritri:

DANGSUGAR NNKO ? no be small blood ooh.

That entity is not attacking Sugar as much as Flour. Are you still in?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:25pm On May 03, 2018
safepaulooo:

Dangflour has become a kalo kalo stock. Alhaji is demonstrating his skill in manupulating market to his advantage.

#KALOKALOSTOCK

The stock has dashed expectation, only manifestation of [b]R[/b]evelation can save it in the hands of Mr Market. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:26pm On May 03, 2018
safepaulooo:

#KALOKALOSTOCK

The stock has dashed expectation, only manifestation of Revelation can save it in the hands of Mr Market. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 03, 2018
mendes911:

That entity is not attacking Sugar as much as Flour. Are you still in?

Yes am in... shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:40pm On May 03, 2018
tritritri:

Yes am in... shocked

Hmm, Sai Gobe oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 03, 2018
mendes911:

Hmm, Sai Gobe oooo

Lol..show me a stock dat hasn't lost 10 to 20 percent within last mth ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 03, 2018
tritritri:

Hmmn, so some portfolio are already having a drawdown of atleast 10% within the last month.
Issorite. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 2:51pm On May 03, 2018
maishai:

Dufil has turn monopoly on processed flour( chin chin, pasta, noodles) business, i just wish they were traded publicly

Dufil is quoted on the NASD, if that helps lol.

But yes, dem suppose shift come main board make we chop our own Indomie and Mimie!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 03, 2018
Jejebaba:

Hmmn, so some portfolio are already having a drawdown of atleast 10% within the last month.
Issorite. grin grin grin grin grin grin

na question i ask ooh..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 03, 2018
tritritri:

na question i ask ooh..

Ok sir, fear for catch me ooo..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:54pm On May 03, 2018
tritritri:

Am not laughing at you sir. Am impressed you had the liver to stay back. Anyways, you should be good once you are trading your plan. Most people have suffered a decrease in portfolio value one way or the other within the past weeks. I ran out of Fidelity with 3k per share loss when the delay was becoming endless. Am happy (for now) that I did, my "valium 5" pills would have long finished.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:56pm On May 03, 2018
tritritri:

Ironically ETI aka Arab money has gained 20% within last month. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 03, 2018
mendes911:

Am not laughing at you sir. Am impressed you had the liver to stay back. Anyways, you should be good once you are trading your plan. Most people have suffered a decrease in portfolio value one way or the other within the past weeks. I ran out of Fidelity with 2k per share loss when the delay was becoming endless. Am happy (for now) that I did, my "valium 5" pills would have long finished.

Oga, are u now back to the mattress and pillow case grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 03, 2018
PETERiCHY:

Ironically ETI aka Arab money has gained 20% within last month. smiley

Peter ETI fell from 20.70 on march 15 to 16.45 on april 3rd. verify pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:02pm On May 03, 2018
Jejebaba:

Oga, are u now back to the mattress and pillow case grin grin grin grin grin

No permanent friend or enemy in this business. I can always jump back in any moment. Meanwhile, say I comot feet no means say my finger no dey else where. Body dey tell me say bear go first come before that bull. I could be wrong, but preservation of capital is ultimate for me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2018
I sold all my Transcorp shares on April 24th and still got their dividend alert yesterday. Whats the rationale
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:24pm On May 03, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

You are confused

PETERiCHY:
I sold all my Transcorp shares on April 24th and still got their dividend alert yesterday. Whats the rationale

Maybe that's part of the confusion Agba was talking about. Search yourself properly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:27pm On May 03, 2018
PETERiCHY:
Whats their qualification date. Let me know those companies owing me. I am yet to do the e-dividend mandate on any company.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) ... (7788) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: freeman67, Mills55, mk3jax, ojeysky(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.