Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,580 members, 7,847,448 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11016014 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) ... (7798) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:14am On May 04, 2018
GANDALF1:

Aremso = Peterichy

Confamento

They are not the same.

Peter cannot do Tbills and get 0.5m. Peter is large. That is all I can say.

Forget say we dey yab am here. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:20am On May 04, 2018
mendes911:

? ? ?

Selected ones.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:26am On May 04, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Selected ones.

DBN? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:27am On May 04, 2018
Fidelity Bank. Who's lining up these squad of 500k units?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:33am On May 04, 2018
mendes911:

Fidelity Bank. Who's lining up these squad of 500k units?

dis MM's ehn ! they need deliverance lolx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:34am On May 04, 2018
CI leasing, i sight that huge volume cross deal. Are they dumping or mopping or shares conversion don start make we vuuuuuuuuuuuum. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:48am On May 04, 2018
fxuser:

dis MM's ehn ! they need deliverance lolx

That reminds me of Access Bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:13am On May 04, 2018
mendes911:

That reminds me of Access Bank.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:17am On May 04, 2018
Jejebaba:
CI leasing, i sight that huge volume cross deal. Are they dumping or mopping or shares conversion don start make we vuuuuuuuuuuuum. grin grin grin grin grin grin

vuuuuuuum ke, abeg don't give it away yet. this is stock will cross 2 soon. on it way to 100% of ur entry price. hold tight

cc NoMoney

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:18am On May 04, 2018
After someone here had repeatedly posited that the price of Dangote Flour is been manipulated, I decided to follow thru with some investigation yesterday.
...and YES I can now confirm without an iota of dispute that the stock is indeed been manipulated.
Let me leave out my findings for yesterday since that is currently still under some investigation.
But here's what happened this morning;
Precisely at between 10.16- 10.20 am, the very 1st 5 to 6 trades that were executed on DF were done at trades of N11.50, N12 and N12.05. ...It opened at N11.50, went up to a high N12 and N12.05 before dropping back to N12.
...and since these trades were done at above the bulk of 50,000 units which is required for any stock above N5 (category B stocks) to capture the high and low intraday prices, N12.05 thus became the day high, while N12 became the day low as at the time.
I personally saw these trades myself on the morgancapital platform. ...they were actually the 1st 5 to 6 totalling a little above 600,000 units in volume.
But all of a sudden, the high and low of the trades were pulled off.
On noticing this I immediately put out a call to the CEO. ...there and then he also confirm my observations as explained and even confirmed that some of the aforementioned trades were done by customers of Morgancapital.
...so why was the said trades taken down? he would'nt know, but assured me he'll get to the route of this and get back to me. I am still on with him, but meanwhile my simple advise is this;
If u own this coy (DF), don't sell. Take it or leave it, the price is currently been manipulated downwards so that some persons can mop it up at a cheap.

...more revert in due course.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:29am On May 04, 2018
fxuser:

-
- will Q1 reflect UK divestment ?
I think it happened in q2.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:31am On May 04, 2018
currentprice:

vuuuuuuum ke, abeg don't give it away yet. this is stock will cross 2 soon. on it way to 100% of ur entry price. hold tight

cc NoMoney

grin

Thanks boss for the advice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:34am On May 04, 2018
onegentleguy:
After someone here had repeatedly posited that the price of Dangote Flour is been manipulated, I decided to follow thru with some investigation yesterday.
...and YES I can now confirm without an iota of dispute that the stock is indeed been manipulated.
Let me leave out my findings for yesterday since that is currently still under some investigation.
Precisely at between 9.16- 9.20 am, the very 1st 5 to 6 trades that were executed on DF were done at trades of N11.50, N12 and N12.05. ...It opened at N11.50, went up to a high N12 and N12.05 before dropping back to N12.
...and since these trades were done at above the bulk of 50,000 units which is required for any stock above N5 (category B stocks) to capture the high and low intraday prices, N12.05 thus became the day high, while N12 became the day low as at the time.
I personally saw these trades myself on the morgancapital platform. ...they were actually the 1st 5 to 6 totalling a little above 600,000 units in volume.
On noticing this I immediately put out a call to the current CEO of Morgancapital, Sir Muyiwa. ...there and then he also confirm my observations as explained and even confirmed that some of the aforementioned trades were done by customers of Morgancapital.
...so why was the said trades taken down? he would'nt know, but assured me he'll get to the route of this and get back to me. I am still on with him, but meanwhile my simple advise is this;
If u own this coy (DF), don't sell. Take it or leave it, the price is currently been manipulated.

If you finally discover that there is manipulation, what will you do?

If you will do nothing, why do you have to go through this route of investigation in the first place?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:37am On May 04, 2018
onegentleguy:
Precisely at between 9.16- 9.20 am, the very 1st 5 to 6 trades that were executed on DF were done at trades of N11.50, N12 and N12.05. ...It opened at N11.50, went up to a high N12 and N12.05 before dropping back to N12.

If u own this coy (DF), don't sell. Take or leave it, the price is currently been manipulated.

If this is not sentiments, I don't know what it is. Why are you exposing a private conversation with a CEO in a public forum? That he discussed customers' transactions with you is unethical enough, not knowing that you too will come here and mention his name. So inappropriate if you ask me.

Please be more discreet in your dealings on the internet.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:44am On May 04, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

If you will do nothing, why do you have to go through this route of investigation in the first place?

Gbam. When it was trending up, we all chopped and cleaned mouth. No complaints of manipulation!

Meanwhile, NSE is correctly reporting the price position of DangFlour. They are yet to sell any bulk (up to 50k units) at any price other than N12.05 and share price of DangFlour stands at +5.24% from previous close.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:44am On May 04, 2018
onegentleguy:
On noticing this I immediately put out a call to the current CEO of Morgancapital, Sir Muyiwa. ...there and then he also confirm my observations as explained and even confirmed that some of the aforementioned trades were done by customers of Morgancapital.
If u own this coy (DF), don't sell. Take it or leave it, the price is currently been manipulated.

How true is the bolded, can one trade by that time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:48am On May 04, 2018
onegentleguy:

We have gone through all these. The more you look the less you see. Take what the Mr. market gives. I do not agree to any manipulation.

DF needs to be punished.How long I can not say. Those that have liver can hold on. It will surely pounce back. All said and done , nobody knows it all especially in this market and all over the world. Reminiscence of Stock Operator comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:58am On May 04, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BBFE: 12:04pm On May 04, 2018
onegentleguy:

Confirmation bias playing out here.

Absolutely appreciate your analysis here, but not this one.

No one is manipulating anything. While it is not impossible to manipulate Alhaji's stock, the broker community is well aware of the implications of such move.

They've tried it with Cement before and he used someone as a scapegoat. And in this particular case, anyone could pull that stunt to move the price limit up because it could be done with few volumes and to spur a reversal.

His stockbrokers are on both sides of the order book and it is possible that they are the ones that moved it to 12.05.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 12:08pm On May 04, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Good Question.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:08pm On May 04, 2018
Please next time, never reveal the source of your information of those you spoke with when they never give you the permission to do so.

Mentioning the Morgan Capital Group CEO's name here is totally not okay and I am sure he will be careful of information he releases to you next time.

onegentleguy:

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 12:10pm On May 04, 2018
May and Baker below. But the sale of their Noodles Division is not reflecting in the accounts.

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/FinancialStatementFull_MAY%20and%20BAKER_2018-04-30.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 12:18pm On May 04, 2018
Pls. lets stop repeating Oga Onegent quote over and over, since it is wrong revealing private conversation repeating his quote over and over is like exposing the conversation the more. I think we can make our comments about it without his post.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 12:22pm On May 04, 2018
Loads of Sterling being shelled out or loaded in identical batches @1.66!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 12:23pm On May 04, 2018
hyness:
Pls. lets stop repeating Oga Onegent quote over and over, since it is wrong revealing private conversation repeating his quote over and over is like exposing the conversation the more. I think we can make our comments about it without his post.
My thought too.

I am convinced that he has learnt something from this mistake.

Pls let's move on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:24pm On May 04, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by apprentice18: 12:28pm On May 04, 2018
@ Chibuking81, THANK YOU.

@RABBIDORACLE I AM READY TO LEARN, PLEASE SHOW THE WAY AND I WILL GLADLY DO AS YOU WILL RECOMMEND. I WANT TO LEARN. ANALYSIS INCLUSIVE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:31pm On May 04, 2018
hyness:
A good one!
Can all those who quoted him please edit the name in their mentions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:32pm On May 04, 2018
kolaish:
How true is the bolded, can one trade by that time.

Sorry I actually meant to write 10.16-10.20 am.
The observation happened for real.
But note that this has absolutely nothing to do with Morgancapital.
...it was purely a manipulation/insider mishap from the NSE.

However, I have seen that my genuine intentions are probably been misinterpreted.
...I actually decided to go about this so folks can be properly informed about what is going on. ...nothing more !!

Btw, I will do well to seive from the advise by 1 or 2 of the persons I hold in high regards here.
...thank u for the advise Sir manonamission and Sir dipoolowoo.

Like I said, my intentions following from the TRUE observations were genuine.
...but I guess I shouldn't have brought it up here.

My sincere apologies !!

Regards.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:32pm On May 04, 2018
Fidelity bank should please make up its mind because its holding FCMB back. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2018
Mcy56:
Fidelity bank should please make up its mind because its holding FCMB back. tongue
Like seriously, it has given way to FCMB already naa. Like 10 basis point below FCMB.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:38pm On May 04, 2018
onegentleguy:

Sorry I actually meant to write 10.16-10.20 am.
...that happened for real.

However, I have seen that my genuine intentions are probably been misinterpreted.
...I actually decided to go about this so folks can be properly informed about what is going on. ...nothing more !!

Btw, I will do well to seive from the advise by 1 or 2 of the persons I hold in high regards here.
...thank u for the advise Sir manonamission and Sir dipoolowoo.

Like I said, my intentions following from the TRUE observations were genuine.
...But I guess I shouldn't have brought it up here.

My sincere apologies !!

Regards.

Well done Pal, Stock market all over the world is home to manipulation. Noting new. Your observation is noted. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) ... (7798) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Austano2020, femu(m), Streetinvestor2 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.