Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11032934 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3695) (3696) (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) ... (7804) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
pluto09:
I just hope you people will not confuse loco again to panic and sell zenith at a loss grin
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Zenith na 15 naira stock

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
owoblow77:
Bros, abeg come back and carry your share. You dey toast babe, upandan, inviting her to come to your tent, you no invite us o. Wahala dey happen now, you wan run comot. Abegi, come back...
Very funny grin grin
No be beach side you dey drag Agba go so? shocked
Maybe na there he wan enter ABC wey dey fly above water grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

The day I realised life is not fair, I talked sense into my head
when are you coming back?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
Because you don comot for market now you fit talk..
smh you see your life?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
when are you coming back?

When market reach oversold which is likely Nov/Dec

Mi ole waku
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yayira:
Because you don comot for market now you fit talk..
smh you see your life?

Zenith go bounce back around Q2 interim dividend; thereafter na janet
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
I don carry my kaya Village here I come Till Nov/Dec
He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day. grin It is well o.

Lol @ village here I come. grin If big boy like you go village, where people like us go come carry our own kaya go? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mcy56:

He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day. grin It is well o.

Lol @ village here I come. grin If big boy like you go village, where people like us go come carry our own kaya go? cheesy
no be same village una dey stay? abi you want deny agba?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
no be same village una dey stay? abi you want deny agba?
Lol. grin
Na sophisticated and modernized village Agba dey live na, their Kabiyesi dey wear crown. Me na local and interior side I dey where UpNepa dey show us pepper grin

*Na joke level I dey o* cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
owoblow77:

Tell them bro.
I sure say Onegentleguy na Finance & Accounting guy. You go see them for plant, everly fresh, analysing numbers, and ''cash positions''. If I catch the guy ehn. grin grin grin
And e don tey wey e dey happen, since undergrad days!!! angry angry angry

lmao

most of us here have finance/economics background

As kiyosaki says, those who work for money are slaves to those whose money works for them grin grin

So back to work lmao

me sef be long term shareholder so you guys work for me grin grin

A cruel world we live in
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

The day I realised life is not fair, I talked sense into my head

I came to that realisation too and drummed sense into my head.

The world today is an advanced slave plantation.

Workers breaking their backs for the owners of capital i.e. business owners and shareholders

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
owoblow77:

Tell them bro.
I sure say Onegentleguy na Finance & Accounting guy. You go see them for plant, everly fresh, analysing numbers, and ''cash positions''. If I catch the guy ehn. grin grin grin
And e don tey wey e dey happen, since undergrad days!!! angry angry angry
DOLLARTEX:
I tell you,if the personnel maintenance increase only small onegentleguy being an analyst will raise flag.make workers no flex again?

wink cheesy grin
To the 1st part in bold, NOT at all !!
Perhaps hard to believe, but am an Engineer. ...though also involved in other fields.

Between, we know and understand the gimmicks that some of u are playing.
...all of these 'diplomatic talk' is to fulfill ur wish of having the HONEY down, so 'u can sip from it'
Well I sincerely hope it comes down to ur target junction !!
But Remember; "There are 4 things that sometimes don't come back: A spoken word, the sped arrow, a past life and a neglected opportunity".
...sometimes OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS at the strangest of moments. It's not the time that matters, but how you answered the door.

We are still very much here. ...we are very content with our entry price of 1.99 and 2.

I wish u guyz good luck in ur quest !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ugosample:

lmao

most of us here have finance/economics background

As kiyosaki says, those who work for money are slaves to those whose money works for them grin grin

So back to work lmao

me sef be long term shareholder so you guys work for me grin grin

A cruel world we live in

Herein is a post from someone who understands the stock market terrain !!
...Reading between the lines, I endorse this post.

@ Ugosample, u must be a smart fellow.
I'll advise u to remain TRUE to ur strategic investment ways.

Cheers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
I thought there are 186 million people in Nigeria, how come only 302000 people will receive the money ?
Smh
Instead of this government to use that money to put things in place in the country they want to give it to ghost people.. it’s going right into their pockets

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yayira:
I thought there are 186 million people in Nigeria, how come only 302000 people will receive the money ?
Smh
Instead of this government to use that money to put things in place in the country they want to give it to ghost people.. it’s going right into their pockets

Its a sick country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
currentprice:

close to 10 week now until he carry his kaya, how many pple know Agba day inside honneyflour apart from we the followers talkless of average down noises here and there

spot the difference

at the end the mkt will still do it things, keep believing nsemp can impact the mkt

grin grin grin

Na true talk. He cannot just keep his game close to his chest.Talking as if na only him dey buy zenith.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dafemnet: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
What good long term stock do you recommend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
Oil price going towards $80/bbl.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
Tnx sir, i appreciated

kolaish:
The bolded is self explanatory, 3 days after transaction. it takes 3 days for the settlement to be consumated, unless you want morgan to pay you from their personal account. If so, how do you want them to explain the scenario to their auditor.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 12:10am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 12:30am On Jun 30, 2018
Overtime, i have come to realise that most people here in Nigeria are more of the speculator type i.e. buy low, sell higher and run away.

I wonder why ,many have not considered value investing,

Most professionals i know are speculators, and at the slightest panic, they offload very good stock with good fundamentals, just because they are trying to win the game of speculation.

Could it be the fragile corporate governance that exists in the system that are scaring people away
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 1:49am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 4:46am On Jun 30, 2018
Smart guess:

Volume of valueless posts is directly proportional to the itchiness of the fingers. grin

Volume of valueless posts is also inversely proportional to the portfolio size. grin grin

What I am trying to find out is the relationship between volume of valueless posts and gains / losses.... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 6:40am On Jun 30, 2018
Ugosample:
Overtime, i have come to realise that most people here in Nigeria are more of the speculator type i.e. buy low, sell higher and run away.

Most professionals i know are speculators, and at the slightest panic, they offload very good stock with good fundamentals, just because they are trying to win the game of speculation.

Could it be the fragile corporate governance that exists in the system that are scaring people away

Oga I still have some investment with my analog broker that has lasted over 5 years. But d worth today is not near wat was invested. So that. Investor mindset. In naija is not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 6:43am On Jun 30, 2018
currentprice:

i have no single unit of honny well o

this result is flat but yet nothing do honny well it a good result. there is still honey in the well

based on this Audit result cp fair price move up to N5.60

reason for the full offer is simple i will tell later

grin grin grin

Oga CP,

Atlas Mara has eyes for something big, I am following up with their acts in UBN. Please, what is the FP of UBN?

Also, teach me how you estimate FP apart from the basic EPS comparison and book value method.

I always do my DD.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 7:06am On Jun 30, 2018
Teeonly:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/22717_FLOUR_MILLS_NIG._PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JUNE_2018.pdf
The page isn't working

host: www.nse.com.ng

Error code: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED

Is it possible to resolve this issue?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2018
jp130:
Tnx sir, i appreciated
I wanted to add to what kolaish said xtyday but forgot again. Too much....errmm... cheesy
You can actually withdraw immediately but at a fee i.e. a certain percentage will be deducted as charging fee if you want your money immediately.
HOWEVER, I dont think its applicable to you just selling stock and withdrawing immediately.
You get? wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:01am On Jun 30, 2018
currentprice:

close to 10 week now until he carry his kaya, how many pple know Agba day inside honneyflour apart from we the followers talkless of average down noises here and there

spot the difference

at the end the mkt will still do it things, keep believing nsemp can impact the mkt

grin grin grin
Everyone has his own style. For me I often post a stock here before buying. That way I get the opinion of the house on the stock including important news and other information that were not at my disposal at the material time.
I just can't buy without posting. Everyone has his style. Like you, Agba is a guru so he doesn't need any one's opinion on a stock before he buys or holds.
Newbies like me will only buy, sell or hold after assessing the opinion of the house.
Onye-na-way-ya. Everyone has his own style.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:12am On Jun 30, 2018
Ugosample:

Thank God you know the answer grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2018
swilo:
Smart guess:

Volume of valueless posts is directly proportional to the itchiness of the fingers. grin

Volume of valueless posts is also inversely proportional to the portfolio size. grin grin

What I am trying to find out is the relationship between volume of valueless posts and gains / losses.... grin grin grin

interesting grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2018
Krisuba:

Oga I still have some investment with my analog broker that has lasted over 5 years. But d worth today is not near wat was invested. So that. Investor mindset. In naija is not worth it.

Long term outlook in Nigeria is most times counterproductive. The worst aspect is that the company in which one invests for long term could just one day close up or get nationalized overnight. The cases of Bank PHB, Afribank and Spring Bank being nationalized by SLS three months before the deadline he himself had earlier fixed for those banks to shore up capital base coupled with the impunity he enjoyed from both the courts and FG for such callous act is enough lesson for any one thinking long terming is a guarantee for breakthrough.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3695) (3696) (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) ... (7804) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MaXTeXJaX, Curiouscity(m), dammybrite and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.