Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10982620 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3696) (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) ... (7785) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:20am On Jun 30, 2018
swilo:
Smart guess:
Volume of valueless posts is directly proportional to the itchiness of the fingers. grin
Volume of valueless posts is also inversely proportional to the portfolio size. grin grin
What I am trying to find out is the relationship between volume of valueless posts and gains / losses.... grin grin grin
Confusing! In fact, not understanding! undecided
Mpeace, how you go take write this note?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2018
Mcy56:

Confusing! In fact, not understanding! undecided
Mpeace, how you go take write this note?
That one na exam question. Quantitative and verbal reasoning. I no kw the answer.
I go just copy de answer from person wey kw.
I cannot come and go and fail this exam. Mbanu.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2018
The way NSEMPA members appear online these days........ It be like say small bull wan show now. Yesterday trade no bad at all. see the price of stanbic ,see the volume from Gtb and other Tier 1 banks. Something must happen this July before we go say goodbye Janet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 30, 2018
Oil rallies towards $80. we are now in the earning season come join oil rally. Oando and co must not miss any opportunity this time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2018
To bring hope to the hopeless. EQUITY MARKET CLOSED THE WEEK ON A POSITIVE NOTE. LIKELY TO CONTINUE NEXT WEEK.

OGA AGBA MAKE SURE YOU DON'T COME BACK O.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbuego: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2018
kolaish:
DIV OF 100K. EPS 483K (GROUP), 352 (COMPANY)
Not a bad result. To me, this company is worth more than its current price but less than 50naira.
Poor dividend though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2018
Mpeace:
Not a bad result. To me, this company is worth more than its current price but less than 50naira.
Poor dividend though.

Exactly as expected, no surprises
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2018
tritritri:

I'm 20% down in DF..and dat over 15M in loss... but dat nothing compare to my profit of 80m plus total 2017 alone..talkless of JAN 2018 profit....as at now..i only loss my JAN profit..if i sale..

I stop posting here when i notice members r happy when ur in a loss position and i wonder isn't it part of stock market ?

Who eveer wanna laugh/mock me should think well.

Exactly why i have reduced my posting too. As it stands now, i only visit here to guage sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2018
Cadillac15:

Exactly why i have reduced my posting too. As it stands now, i only visit here to guage sentiments.

Wetin u post before? No be yab u dey yab us

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbuego: 11:53am On Jun 30, 2018
Mpeace:
Poor dividend though.

I don't think that right issues 2018 was added among shares outstanding in this financial year, otherwise the e.p.s with be whistled down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
dafemnet:
What good long term stock do you recommend
if you are d type that doesnt like a volatile stock whose price will make you sleep with one eye open, you can go for JBerger. (Time limit for yr exit:5 month)

Cc: @chibuking81

Disclosure: I do not recommend what I cannot buy. So, JB is part of my portfolio. DD applies pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
Mpeace:
Poor dividend though.

not bad but not too good, infact 1st time flourmil will do wuruwuru to the answer on their eps. EPS at my end is 310k

the stock is lightly overprice @ currentprice in my own opinion grin

cc pluto

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
onegentleguy:

Read the post my dear.
...I was referring to UPL, not HONEYWELL.

You could have ignored the post.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
currentprice:

not bad but not too good, infact 1st time flourmil will do wuruwuru to the answer on their eps. EPS at my end is 310k

the stock is lightly overprice @ currentprice

cc pluto

grin grin
I based my valuation on the report ie eps of 483k.
So them done start wuruwuru. Very soon we will need accountants to read annual reports.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pa3k001: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
The day FO will rally is fast approaching. Only few ppl are in the know that FO will distribute dangote refinery's refined products. The process is on going (initially wanted to raised funds by way of rights to boost their downstream business but found a better way by bselling their upstream and midstream business+power and ghana business axis ). Otedola is busy expanding distribution network seriously
Ppl have not noticed that dangote and otedola have been really close of recent.
The refinery is billed to start operations 1st qtr next yr or so.......guess it will be the nxt big tin to happen in nigeria
As for me and my household FO is the new jackpot ...its just a matter of time

Note. Your due diligence is advised .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pa3k001: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
FO will easily climb to N150.......when the time is ripe.....then a short period of take profit before climbing to N300...thereafter a bonus scrip will round the gains up maybe in 1st qtr 2020

And again wat do i even know sef
NOTE . Due dilligence my brothers and sisters......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbuego: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
You shouldn't bank your sentiment on hope. Alot of hopes have been dashed in the recent past.. oando and co comes to mind. Even though i have some units of FO.They are in habit of showing A when they mean B. Keep a closer look untill when the bipartisan business partnership come to fore. That will help u to make realistic investment decision.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
currentprice:

the stock is lightly overprice @ currentprice in my own opinion grin

cc pluto

grin grin

Eps is 3.4
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
GTB
- even d 50ma is breaking under the 200ma
- mkt is suffering from the weight of over head ss
- d further we move away from 52 wk highs , many recent long positions are on d wrong side of d trade

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
pa3k001:
The day FO will rally is fast approaching. Only few ppl are in the know that FO will distribute dangote refinery's refined products. The process is on going (initially wanted to raised funds by way of rights to boost their downstream business but found a better way by bselling their upstream and midstream business+power and ghana business axis ). Otedola is busy expanding distribution network seriously
Ppl have not noticed that dangote and otedola have been really close of recent.
The refinery is billed to start operations 1st qtr next yr or so.......guess it will be the nxt big tin to happen in nigeria
As for me and my household FO is the new jackpot ...its just a matter of time

Note. Your due diligence is advised .

And you think na only Otedola go dey do the distribution for Dangote? How many filling station forte oil get? All marketers will be involved IMO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2018
Mpeace:
That one na exam question. Quantitative and verbal reasoning. I no kw the answer.
I go just copy de answer from person wey kw.
I cannot come and go and fail this exam. Mbanu.

See the person I think say i go get expo from? shocked grin grin
Na exam question true true. See directly proportional and inversely proportional, chai! shocked
If you don get person wey know am make you holla me. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
For those who relax with music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aatr_2MstrI
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
FMN 31st March, 2018, Final year EPS,
Company 2018 eps of 3.52, against 2017 EPs of 3.75
23 kobo down.

Their rights issue might not have been included.
cool

Current price, what will be their fair price now.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Onuokwu: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
Chibuking81:
FMN 31st March, 2018, Final year EPS,
Company 2018 eps of 3.52 2018, against 2017 EPs of 3.75
23 kobo down.

Their rights issue might not have been included.
cool

Current price, what will be their fair price now.

Check the Balance sheet and Note 32 to the accounts. The rights issue shares were included. The EPS you see there is adjusted for rights issue.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Long term outlook in Nigeria is most times counterproductive. The worst aspect is that the company in which one invests for long term could just one day close up or get nationalized overnight. The cases of Bank PHB, Afribank and Spring Bank being nationalized by SLS three months before the deadline he himself had earlier fixed for those banks to shore up capital base coupled with the impunity he enjoyed from both the courts and FG for such callous act is enough lesson for any one thinking long terming is a guarantee for breakthrough.

I think having stocks in fundamentally sound companies for the long term is not a bad idea tho, the volatile system we run nonetheless.

Being a speculator is also cool

But i prefer being the former
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 5:42am On Jul 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 01, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
For those who relax with music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aatr_2MstrI

Are you ga_?

The video depicts that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3696) (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) ... (7785) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Willie2015, onegentleguy and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.