Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10837201 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3875) (3876) (3877) (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) ... (7737) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
deepsuk:
Very sorry abt your loss.
But make I warn you that under no cirmumstance should u listen to these financial criminals here giving you advise to hold on.
Agen go and dump the maga Monday morning that fat elephant will go to 5 Naira soon. Comot from that.
First bank Dey dead even sterling Dey show dem pepe inside witin dem call bank wars.
Buy something else ride the Aiico scam if u like to recover d loss of fat elephant but all these yeye insurance stocks go chuk u day so better u don’t -‘d wait for D elephant to reach 5 and then enter am again.
Wetin b d current price

So you have good advice like this after-all..... but that financial criminals though, chai, you gave advice come spoil am again. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
Deadlytruth:
From the name alone - Agba (Senior) lowo (portfolio size) .....
You are a sharp oga
I put the code, you decoded it grin cheesy
We understand why he is hiding himself
Kidnappers plenty for hood these days

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:

Agbalowomeri literally means the one who reaps where he never sew
Lobata

And using that literal meaning as background premise, we can deduce the figurative thus real meaning as "a grave robber". And you know grave robbery in the stock market is the shortest cut to heavy portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
Deadlytruth:
Tehehehehehe.....
Lecturer for NSEMPA different from lecturer for school o. If heavy portfolio owners like CP and others be your students, then why we go dey doubt the depth of your pocket? Or you don ever hear say people wey dem dey teach how to catch fish come suddenly get fish pass who dey teach them?
shocked shocked
He never show me the way o, na crumbs I still dey eat from the master's table, na junior class I dey.
.... I don replace mcy with the right moniker that should be there. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:
Agbalowomeri literally means the one who reaps where he never sew
Lobata
This literary meaning too looks more like it. Agba just dey trend anyhow here. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mcy56:

shocked shocked
He never show me the way o, na crumbles I still dey eat from the master's table, na junior class I dey.
.... I don replace mcy with the right moniker that should be there. grin

Chai! Him wicked o! Upon all the school fees you don pay am? You sure say that no be wetin make you vex report am to the mods so tey him chop ban?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Chai! Him wicked o! Upon all the school fees you don pay am? You sure say that no be wetin make you vex report am to the mods so tey him chop ban?
I no report am o. Whether na same thing he did to the domin**** be that why that one just dey ban him anyhow. lipsrsealed
Anyway, no be say he wicked sha. He no too dey like to show women the way ni. grin
You just dey stone me. undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneywoman74: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

It's all about efficiency, have held Guaranty for 10 years though but it was only the bonuses that made it worth the while. Now, I wouldn't

Me too, I have held Guaranty but will sell some by next as i will like to be doing 50% trading and 50% investing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ugosample:
Why are you "joking" sir grin
we no get kidnappers here na tongue
we are our oga's keeper here
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
moneywoman74:

Me too, I have held Guaranty but will sell some by next as i will like to be doing 50% trading and 50% investing.

Why the change of strategy? but buffet said dat the best .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mpeace:
Why you dey disturb gurus with this type kweshion wey Newbies like me fit ansa.
FCMB EPs as at q2 is 0.29

EPS that will stay or the one that will vanish by YE?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
mendes911:

EPS that will stay or the one that will vanish by YE?
FCMB dey try. Them no dey too do wuru wuru like diamond. Diamond eps usually starts falling in q3.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mpeace:
FCMB dey try. Them no dey too do wuru wuru like diamond. Diamond eps usually starts falling in q3.

Fidelity sef don join diamond for wuruwuru
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mpeace:

Chief, EPS that never gets to shareholders, that one follow for EPS.

DBN, Fidelity and FCMB are birds of the same feather as far as EPS/Dividend is concerned.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bezzle: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
Deadlytruth:

In my own opinion, you need to sell and avoid further losses which are obviously inherent in FO, then look for a more promising one and buy with the proceeds. No quoted company on NSE is worth falling in love with and residing in more than six months. It is not marriage where it is for better for worse as long as it is not your father's company. Not even the so called bluest chips are exempted.
They can do to you what FO has just done. From my own experience, long terming in Nigeria is dangerous and could be counterproductive especially to low portfolio size owners like some of us. You can wake up one day and begin to hear stories that touch concerning your company and bailing out becomes almost impossible.

The intersting feature of the stock market is that when one door is closed, another one is open right then but just the ability to recognize it.
It is not actually difficult to recoup your losses if you sell and buy into another company which is healthy but trading below its fair value.
The stock market is like politics where there aren't permanent friend or enemy companies but permanent interest of dividends and capital appreciation. Once a company your are in no longer holds the capacity to deliver your interest you defect to another which holds out such prospect.

Many investors have been sent to their villages permanently as a consequence of this hold tight syndrome. So Beware.
Thank you so very much sir. I'm super grateful. Many thanks to everyone who took time to answer my question.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
mendes911:

DBN, Fidelity and FCMB are birds of the same feather as far as EPS/Dividend is concerned.

interesting
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bezzle: 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
fxuser:

my brother . . we hv all been here before.

- You need to let it go (also emotionally )
- be at peace and accept dat it was a bad trade, it cud hv been a good trade also
- Every loss is just an experience on your way to been better
- Improve on cutting losses short without hesitation (takes time to get this)
- Think in probabilities always (read Mark douglas, soak it , digest it)
- Accept that every trade has a random outcome
- Review d trade , learn from it well , improve risk mgt, u'll make it all back and more .

this is nt popular cos it's not easy, some will say keep it forever or till next yr or forget about it till it break even or keep it as a ''long term investment '' hehehe ..

tis well

Thank you so very much sir Fxuser and it's sister sir hehehe.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
Bezzle:

Thank you so very much sir. I'm super grateful. Many thanks to everyone who took time to answer my question.

See comrade, in this market you need to get a system, and practicalize the system some use back testing to be successful.

Read books on technical and fundamental and choose your approach. People telling you sell are right those telling hold are also right.

You are the one to make your choice based on books you have read , your rigorous thinking and your experience in the market.

I belong to the school of thought of Warren Buffet( Fundamental) having done my own analysis , rigorous thinking and read good books

You have actually miss the boat on FO the fundamental are not right again, you supposed to have sold long time ago.

So the best is to sell.And move on.

I differ greatly to the school of thought of sell on Stop Loss. I have been there. My brother I know not a small thing on technical analysis,

However there are systems to manage your stop loss instead of killing your money while the [b]GOOD [/b]company is still alive and well. Mind the

word in bold. Fundamentalist only cut losses when the edges are going, and they usually bought at GRAVE ROBBER PRICES. Undervalue that is the

why I always ask our resource person grin ( CP)

When stock Market are moving together in one direction. If you sell in one and put your money in another. Same scenario will still play out. exceptions are very few like AIICO untill the market bottom out.

Many are trading movement of stock price using ( stop loss )while we trade underline securities based on the company edges. Different approaches.

Stop loss only apply at the sign of danger to the security underline edge which permanently may affect the price no more. Fundamentalist stop profit and in few cases lose at the changes of edges. Most time if you do it right in buying with good marging of safety you should come out on top. Think about it. However some can not put emotion at bay they must sell because one bank director slap another Director?

Friend it is well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 12:55am On Sep 02, 2018
sellydion:

See comrade, in this market you need to get a system, and practicalize the system some use back testing to be successful.

Read books on technical and fundamental and choose your approach. People telling you sell are right those telling hold are also right.

You are the one to make your choice based on books you have read , your rigorous thinking and your experience in the market.

I belong to the school of thought of Warren Buffet( Fundamental) having done my own analysis , rigorous thinking and read good books

You have actually miss the boat on FO the fundamental are not right again, you supposed to have sold long time ago.

So the best is to sell.And move on.

I differ greatly to the school of thought of sell on Stop Loss. I have been there. My brother I know not a small thing on technical analysis,

However there are systems to manage your stop loss instead of killing your money while the [b]GOOD [/b]company is still alive and well. Mind the

word in bold. Fundamentalist only cut losses when the edges are going, and they usually bought at GRAVE ROBBER PRICES. Undervalue that is the

why I always ask our resource person grin ( CP)

When stock Market are moving together in one direction. If you sell in one and put your money in another. Same scenario will still play out. exceptions are very few like AIICO untill the market bottom out.

Many are trading movement of stock price using ( stop loss )while we trade underline securities based on the company edges. Different approaches.

Stop loss only apply at the sign of danger to the security underline edge which permanently may affect the price no more. Fundamentalist stop profit and in few cases lose at the changes of edges. Most time if you do it right in buying with good marging of safety you should come out on top. Think about it. However some can not put emotion at bay they must sell because one bank director slap another Director?

Friend it is well.

Story story, hindsight bias.

There is no system that works.

When was the fundamentals of FO ever right?

Warren Buffet was only lucky that what he loved doing became a banger.

And the fact that serendipity smiled his way. For example, if Harvard had accepted him, there was no way he would have met Graham at Columbia to learn under his tutelage.

Experience is the best teacher. You'll learn the ropes by doing it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 02, 2018
Deadlytruth:

And using that literal meaning as background premise, we can deduce the figurative thus real meaning as "a grave robber". And you know grave robbery in the stock market is the shortest cut to heavy portfolio.
In oxymoron... Agbalowomeri is a gold digger....
The gold digger of NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 02, 2018
GTB will trade at +/-N1.5 in September
by Oct the price will nosedive to 32
Finally stopped at 30 naira at the tail end of 2018
If the polity is tensed... We will see it at sub N30
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneywoman74: 4:26am On Sep 02, 2018
tritritri:

Why the change of strategy? but buffet said dat the best .

The change of strategy is that, I need more money now as responsibilities has drastically increases, therefore dividend alone is not enough.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 02, 2018
I woke up early today, reflecting on our once beloved nation, the book writers giant of Africa in corruption, mismanagement, favoritism and nepotism, the new capital of poverty in the world home to many corrupt multi billionaires in $
A nation that does not protect minority investors,
A country where your losses at the capital market is meaningless to the government.
Can we ever get it right again in this country?
A nation where budgeting does not means execution or completion,A nation where pronunciation is not an action, A nation where optimists are actually pessimists in reality.
Suddenly, Nigeria overthrew Indian as the headquarter of poverty in the world under the lifeless president (Trump analogy)
What would happen should Buhari rules for another 4 yrs? The bubble will burst, our investment will go down the drain of history.
What will happen should pdp take over the governance of Nigeria... Your guess is as good as mine... Back to square zero.
We do not deserve the Atiku the kwankwaso, the tambuwa, the Saraki of this world.
What many analysts do not understand is that it is not just the bear that is wiping away our investment in NSE, the danger we do not see has been sighted by the foreign raiders (investors)
If GT bank one the best manage institution in the world is being exited at the speed of light by foreign raiders then there is a hand writing on the wall which many minority investors have failed to acknowledged.
GT bank is an anti bear, GT bank symbolizes the hope of NSE, once foreign raiders interest declined in GT then we are all in trouble.
My view to right the hardship being faced by minority investors is for us to call on the insensitive politicians that are ruining Nigeria to pass a bill or an executive order for an establishment of portfolio protection insurance at a reasonable price.... Maybe 0.005% per portfolio, reduction of brokerage fee from 1.35% to 0.5%
The brokers in Nigeria do nothing and earn like Agbalowomeri... In order word they are gold diggers.
May God rescue us from the fear of the unknown. Amen
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dupeodus: 5:30am On Sep 02, 2018
My post here is to launch a protest about what I consider a daylight robbery of retail investors of AIICO by AIICO's Management. AIICO announced that it will be doing a private placement of 4.4 billion shares to an undisclosed investor by private placement at N1.20 per shares and is planning an extra ordinary shareholders meeting to seek shareholders approval. Please do not be carried away by this proposed price of N1.20 compared to the market price. This is because I believe that AIICO's management has been manipulating its financial statement in the last 3 years to suppress the market price of AIICO's shares in anticipation of this private placement. First, the book value of the equity of AIICO as at 31-DEC-2017 works at about N1.58 per share. More importantly though is the fact that AIICO has about N12 billion hidden assets in the undervaluation of Federal Government bonds it holds as at that date. This N12 billion was shown as a negative reserve of the AFS assets in the equity section. Think about it. This is FGN bonds which is raw liquidity. Let me explain how I came about this.

In the 2016 financials, AIICO marked down the value of its treasury bills holding by about that N12 billion naira because they claimed interest rates increased and the face value of the FGN bonds has to be discounted. They disclosed the list of FGN holdings and over 90% of them by value were at about 12.15%. I can only guess that they used a prevailing 16% or thereabout interest rates for discounting because the list of many FGN bonds in the 2017 Financial statement was at 16% - 17%. This was fair enough as in that same year, the value of liabilities for life insurance and annuities were marked down for the same reason.

However, in the 2017 financial statement, the value of of liabilities for life insurance and annuities were now marked up by about N11 billion naira depressing the profit for the year. According to the Chairman's statement, this was because interest rates reduced by 12.9%. I believe this was a mistake in that he meant interest rates reduced to 12.9 percent which is used to measure the liabilities for life and annuity contracts. You will expect the same 12.9% to be used to measure the carrying values of the FGN bonds which should wipe off the N12 billion negative AFS reserves and show that the FGN bonds are being carried at cost. Alas, the N12 billion negative equities are still in the books. As I said earlier, as at 31-DEC-2017, about 80% by value of the FGN Bond holdings of AIICO were at 12.15% while the rest were at greater than 16%. At prevailing interest rates of 12.9% according to the Chairman's statements, these bonds should be carried at cost at least because the positive margin of about 3% on the 20% of bonds carried at 16% should be enough to offset the negative margin of 0.75% on the majority of the bonds. Therefore, instead of the value of N71.5 billion at which the Available for sale assets are carried in the books, it should have been at about N83.5 billion. Consequently, shareholders funds should have been at about N22.5 billion or about N3.25 per share instead of the N10.5 billion or N1.58 per share shown in the books.

The sole purpose of this private placement is for the management of AIICO to grab the company at the expense of retail shareholders. This is a very highly capitalized company with super liquidity. The company has about N83.5 billion FGN bonds at face value and N5 billion of Cash and Cash Equivalents to service N70 billions of Insurance and Investments contract liabilities. AIICO does not need the proceeds of this private placement.

I plan to write a letter of protest to both NAICOM and the SEC on this issue. If you can, please join this fight.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:49am On Sep 02, 2018
mendes911:

FCMB and Fidelity will always pay dividends from eps. Na diamond wey no dey pay.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:12am On Sep 02, 2018
Just saw this quote this morning, and am wondering how true it is.
"He that cannot abide a bad market deserves not a good one. -Ray John

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 7:14am On Sep 02, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:
I woke up early today, reflecting on our once beloved nation, the book writers giant of Africa in corruption, mismanagement, favoritism and nepotism, the new capital of poverty in the world home to many corrupt multi billionaires in $
A country where your losses at the capital market is meaningless to the government.
A nation where budgeting does not means execution or completion,A nation where pronunciation is not an action, A nation where optimists are actually pessimists in reality.
Suddenly, Nigeria overthrew Indian as the headquarter of poverty in the world under the lifeless president (Trump analogy)
What would happen should Buhari rules for another 4 yrs? The bubble will burst, our investment will go down the drain of history.
What will happen should pdp take over the governance of Nigeria... Your guess is as good as mine... Back to square zero.
We do not deserve the Atiku the kwankwaso, the tambuwa, the Saraki of this world.
What many analysts do not understand is that it is not just the bear that is wiping away our investment in NSE, the danger we do not see has been sighted by the foreign raiders (investors)
If GT bank one the best manage institution in the world is being exited at the speed of light by foreign raiders then there is a hand writing on the wall which many minority investors have failed to acknowledged.
GT bank is an anti bear, GT bank symbolizes the hope of NSE, once foreign raiders interest declined in GT then we are all in trouble.
My view to right the hardship being faced by minority investors is for us to call on the insensitive politicians that are ruining Nigeria to pass a bill or an executive order for an establishment of portfolio protection insurance at a reasonable price.... Maybe 0.005% per portfolio, reduction of brokerage fee from 1.35% to 0.5%
The brokers in Nigeria do nothing and earn like Agbalowomeri... In order word they are gold diggers.

This your post got me thinking

Too much malpractice, corruption and wickedness is what troubles Nigeria

Any ways Najia go survive
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by baoto(m): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:

My dear, surviving stockbroking houses have been on proprietary trading, not necessarily on brokerage fees. The minimum operating standards have improved efficiency in the industry, but also balloon expenses for these houses in the faces of market cycles. Large transaction tickets do not just occurred regularly because of market depth and shareholders structures... If you set up one today, within 6 years you must have hired about 7 MDs given your current dispositions!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 8:15am On Sep 02, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:

BOSS, why agreeing with some points here I will also disagree Wit u on many. Let the best person rule Nigeria it does not mean investors will not loose money as long as foreigners are participants in the game on our NSE. Please don't expect that any one will make laws that will protect investors cos doing that may also protect foreign investors who quickly make money and leave. After the experience of 2008, I have to read about these foreign investors called Asian tigers in those books and also studied their strategies. They do pump and dump most of the time and this they do gradually in most cases leaving we the local ones to bear the loss for them. The best bet is to invest like them, know the time they come in and know the time they begin to exit the market gradually. Majority of us does not do this and they immediately dump on us and find their ways leaving us to bemoan our losses. For me have learnt in a hard way and told myself never to loose money again. Am not a tech analysis person I belong to the sch. Of fundamentalist and once I exit a stock, I don't look back again. With my little experience on NSE, there is no good stock that can't crash/rise when Asian tigers put their hands. So don't blame government for anything look for strategy that make u win all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MonkeyHunter: 8:22am On Sep 02, 2018
Dupeodus:
My post here is to launch a protest about what I consider a daylight robbery of retail investors of AIICO by AIICO's Management. AIICO announced that it will be doing a private placement of 4.4 billion shares to an undisclosed investor by private placement at N1.20 per shares and is planning an extra ordinary shareholders meeting to seek shareholders approval. Please do not be carried away by this proposed price of N1.20 compared to the market price. This is because I believe that AIICO's management has been manipulating its financial statement in the last 3 years to suppress the market price of AIICO's shares in anticipation of this private placement. First, the book value of the equity of AIICO as at 31-DEC-2017 works at about N1.58 per share. More importantly though is the fact that AIICO has about N12 billion hidden assets in the undervaluation of Federal Government bonds it holds as at that date. This N12 billion was shown as a negative reserve of the AFS assets in the equity section. Think about it. This is FGN bonds which is raw liquidity. Let me explain how I came about this.

In the 2016 financials, AIICO marked down the value of its treasury bills holding by about that N12 billion naira because they claimed interest rates increased and the face value of the FGN bonds has to be discounted. They disclosed the list of FGN holdings and over 90% of them by value were at about 12.15%. I can only guess that they used a prevailing 16% or thereabout interest rates for discounting because the list of many FGN bonds in the 2017 Financial statement was at 16% - 17%. This was fair enough as in that same year, the value of liabilities for life insurance and annuities were marked down for the same reason.

However, in the 2017 financial statement, the value of of liabilities for life insurance and annuities were now marked up by about N11 billion naira depressing the profit for the year. According to the Chairman's statement, this was because interest rates reduced by 12.9%. I believe this was a mistake in that he meant interest rates reduced to 12.9 percent which is used to measure the liabilities for life and annuity contracts. You will expect the same 12.9% to be used to measure the carrying values of the FGN bonds which should wipe off the N12 billion negative AFS reserves and show that the FGN bonds are being carried at cost. Alas, the N12 billion negative equities are still in the books. As I said earlier, as at 31-DEC-2017, about 80% by value of the FGN Bond holdings of AIICO were at 12.15% while the rest were at greater than 16%. At prevailing interest rates of 12.9% according to the Chairman's statements, these bonds should be carried at cost at least because the positive margin of about 3% on the 20% of bonds carried at 16% should be enough to offset the negative margin of 0.75% on the majority of the bonds. Therefore, instead of the value of N71.5 billion at which the Available for sale assets are carried in the books, it should have been at about N83.5 billion. Consequently, shareholders funds should have been at about N22.5 billion or about N3.25 per share instead of the N10.5 billion or N1.58 per share shown in the books.

The sole purpose of this private placement is for the management of AIICO to grab the company at the expense of retail shareholders. This is a very highly capitalized company with super liquidity. The company has about N83.5 billion FGN bonds at face value and N5 billion of Cash and Cash Equivalents to service N70 billions of Insurance and Investments contract liabilities. AIICO does not need the proceeds of this private placement.

I plan to write a letter of protest to both NAICOM and the SEC on this issue. If you can, please join this fight.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2018
baoto:

My dear, surviving stockbroking houses have been on proprietary trading, not necessarily on brokerage fees. The minimum operating standards have improved efficiency in the industry, but also balloon expenses for these houses in the faces of market cycles. Large transaction tickets do not just occurred regularly because of market depth and shareholders structures... If you set up one today, within 6 years you must have hired about 7 MDs given your current dispositions!!!
Proprietary trading in which market?

There is no firm that is in profit year to date from prop trading.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:
In oxymoron... Agbalowomeri is a gold digger.... The gold digger of NSE
Yeah! The gold digging grave robber.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3875) (3876) (3877) (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) ... (7737) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LordAdam16, Agbalowomeri, 222Martins(m), Locotrader(m), adamx23(m), Curiouscity(m), Salvationone, ZikkyChops(m), KayOn1, Palomadove and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.