Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10904006 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3876) (3877) (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) (3882) ... (7758) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:53am On Sep 02, 2018
Northeastern:

Story story, hindsight bias.

There is no system that works.

When was the fundamentals of FO ever right?

Warren Buffet was only lucky that what he loved doing became a banger.

And the fact that serendipity smiled his way. For example, if Harvard had accepted him, there was no way he would have met Graham at Columbia to learn under his tutelage.

Experience is the best teacher. You'll learn the ropes by doing it.

I believe both statements in bold. There is no system you adopt that you wouldn't be dazed but you come out your coma from personal experience. However, it is good to have a grasp of FA and TA so you understand and smile (mischievously) when you see the faithfuls grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:
GTB will trade at +/-N1.5 in September
by Oct the price will nosedive to 32
Finally stopped at 30 naira at the tail end of 2018
If the polity is tensed... We will see it at sub N30

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 9:02am On Sep 02, 2018
moneywoman74:

The change of strategy is that, I need more money now as responsibilities has drastically increases, therefore dividend alone is not enough.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2018
moneywoman74:

The change of strategy is that, I need more money now as responsibilities has drastically increases, therefore dividend alone is not enough.

I doubt if NSE is the place to look for more money to cater for responsibilities (IMHO)
I would rather think it is a place to improve returns on your SAVINGS

Otherwise you may be under pressure to trade ALWAYS which is a recipe for disaster

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2018
currentprice:

look well now

grin grin grin

Oh.. ok, now i see. I actually thought Dominique was a 'code word' for something, and that i fell for a joke @nobodyknows pulled on me grin grin.
Silly me grin.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2018
mendes911:
@Agba,

Considering that Diamond's Loss After Tax has been adjusted by additional ₦250M loass, are you still going to load at 50k?

Welcome back.

una funny no be small...Diamond bank @50k. that means GTB would be selling below N20. Well I have always said it, Diamond cant go below 1.09. My accumulation zone still stands at 1.09-1.50 until good news enter the market. If Diamond bank is put up for sale today in the market, na them go rush us! grin question you should ask is what price would Diamond bank be sold, considering its share of Nigeria retail market market?

Diamond stays above 1.09
GTB stays above N30-35
Zenith stays above N20....unless we are going back to 2008 financial crises. Election or not, banks will make profit. Shikena!

n/b: Please not an advise for anyone to buy, unless you intend to loose your investment in this buhari era grin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2018
stcool:

una funny no be small...Diamond bank @50k. that means GTB would be selling at N20. Well I have always said it, Diamond cant go below 1.09. My accumulation zone still stands at 1.09-1.50 until good news enter the market. If Diamond bank is put up for sale today in the market, na them go rush us! grin question you should ask is what price would Diamond bank be sold, considering its share of Nigeria retail market market?

n/b: Please not an advise for anyone to buy, unless you intend to loose your investment in this buhari era grin.
I believe it may still touch down to N1 - 90K range, and then a bounce, which is inevitable. The negative news coming out around its management activities right now is no good.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dupeodus: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2018
Dupeodus:
My post here is to launch a protest about what I consider a daylight robbery of retail investors of AIICO by AIICO's Management. AIICO announced that it will be doing a private placement of 4.4 billion shares to an undisclosed investor by private placement at N1.20 per shares and is planning an extra ordinary shareholders meeting to seek shareholders approval. Please do not be carried away by this proposed price of N1.20 compared to the market price. This is because I believe that AIICO's management has been manipulating its financial statement in the last 3 years to suppress the market price of AIICO's shares in anticipation of this private placement. First, the book value of the equity of AIICO as at 31-DEC-2017 works at about N1.58 per share. More importantly though is the fact that AIICO has about N12 billion hidden assets in the undervaluation of Federal Government bonds it holds as at that date. This N12 billion was shown as a negative reserve of the AFS assets in the equity section. Think about it. This is FGN bonds which is raw liquidity. Let me explain how I came about this.

In the 2016 financials, AIICO marked down the value of its treasury bills holding by about that N12 billion naira because they claimed interest rates increased and the face value of the FGN bonds has to be discounted. They disclosed the list of FGN holdings and over 90% of them by value were at about 12.15%. I can only guess that they used a prevailing 16% or thereabout interest rates for discounting because the list of many FGN bonds in the 2017 Financial statement was at 16% - 17%. This was fair enough as in that same year, the value of liabilities for life insurance and annuities were marked down for the same reason.

However, in the 2017 financial statement, the value of of liabilities for life insurance and annuities were now marked up by about N11 billion naira depressing the profit for the year. According to the Chairman's statement, this was because interest rates reduced by 12.9%. I believe this was a mistake in that he meant interest rates reduced to 12.9 percent which is used to measure the liabilities for life and annuity contracts. You will expect the same 12.9% to be used to measure the carrying values of the FGN bonds which should wipe off the N12 billion negative AFS reserves and show that the FGN bonds are being carried at cost. Alas, the N12 billion negative equities are still in the books. As I said earlier, as at 31-DEC-2017, about 80% by value of the FGN Bond holdings of AIICO were at 12.15% while the rest were at greater than 16%. At prevailing interest rates of 12.9% according to the Chairman's statements, these bonds should be carried at cost at least because the positive margin of about 3% on the 20% of bonds carried at 16% should be enough to offset the negative margin of 0.75% on the majority of the bonds. Therefore, instead of the value of N71.5 billion at which the Available for sale assets are carried in the books, it should have been at about N83.5 billion. Consequently, shareholders funds should have been at about N22.5 billion or about N3.25 per share instead of the N10.5 billion or N1.58 per share shown in the books.

The sole purpose of this private placement is for the management of AIICO to grab the company at the expense of retail shareholders. This is a very highly capitalized company with super liquidity. The company has about N83.5 billion FGN bonds at face value and N5 billion of Cash and Cash Equivalents to service N70 billions of Insurance and Investments contract liabilities. AIICO does not need the proceeds of this private placement.

I plan to write a letter of protest to both NAICOM and the SEC on this issue. If you can, please join this fight.

I just looked into the AIICO H1 2018 and realized that the shenanigans continues. First, about N10 billions of the AFS negative reserve have been charged against the Retained Earnings leaving only N2 billion, making the undervaluation of FGN Bond holdings less transparent. Secondly, there is a jump of N6.7 billions in Insurance Contract Liabilities. There are two issues I see with this. First, has interest rates of gone down so much within 6 months to warrant such a significant mark up in liabilities? Secondly, when you see this markup on this line, it is usually against the Gross Premium Written creating a negative gap between the Gross Premium Written and Gross Premium Income. However, the negative gap between the Gross Premium Written and Gross Premium Income in this statement is only N2.3 billions. I do see an increase of N4.9 billion in claims expenses btw half years 2017 and 2018

I firmly believe that this statement is cooked to the negative with the sole purpose of suppressing the market price of the shares so that these guys can buy the company on the cheap through the Private Placement.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2018
^^^
All these still boils down to the Regulators. Who checks these activities? who stands to gain from these actions?
I believe until there are collective voices of people opposed to all of these fraudulent actions being perpetrated, it will continue. The people put in places to operate the system are soiled!
We live in a society where the people hardly pay attention to what is going on around them as long as they can get 'small' for themselves, these people know this, and they are taking advantage of this "i don't care" attitude. It is well!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2018
Dupeodus:

I just looked into the AIICO H1 2018 and realized that the shenanigans continues. First, about N10 billions of the AFS negative reserve have been charged against the Retained Earnings leaving only N2 billion, making the undervaluation of FGN Bond holdings less transparent. Secondly, there is a jump of N6.7 billions in Insurance Contract Liabilities. There are two issues I see with this. First, has interest rates of gone down so much within 6 months to warrant such a significant mark up in liabilities? Secondly, when you see this markup on this line, it is usually against the Gross Premium Written creating a negative gap between the Gross Premium Written and Gross Premium Income. However, the negative gap between the Gross Premium Written and Gross Premium Income in this statement is only N2.3 billions. I do see an increase of N4.9 billion in claims expenses btw half years 2017 and 2018

I firmly believe that this statement is cooked to the negative with the sole purpose of suppressing the market price of the shares so that these guys can buy the company on the cheap through the Private Placement.

I don't doubt your discovery so far...Nigerian corporate leaders are a bunch of crooks. When they foresee a brighter future they take advantage of minority investors to increase their holdings while declaring consecutive negative results. Was it not here, the result of UBA was on a nosedive, at the same time TONY was accumulating and increasing his holdings until when he was ready the bank took a new turn, how about F0, Oando (If not God that made it backfire) etc. I still regret not buying UBA at below N2.00 anyways I dont have time for insurance coy. Diamond with what I know, na untill death do us part, any free cash I would keep loading. No be person buy over 100million units on friday market close @1.23
Diamond bank loss is man-made...QED grin grin grin

If you are a shareholder in AIICO, everyone needs to join this brother to verify this discovery and fight for our rights.

n/b: Please not an advise for anyone to buy, unless you intend to loose your investment in this buhari era.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Don't worry, she is no threat! You be my number 1 (as my school principal's daughter)

If she like let her ban me again grin
cheesy how you take know you be winch? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2018
hyness:

cheesy how you take know you be winch? grin grin grin grin

Mendes talk say I dey use jazz Lolzzz grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 11:26am On Sep 02, 2018
^^
Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2018
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj60M6MjpzdAhVLUhoKHermDrQQqOcBMAB6BAgGEAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.proshareng.com%2Fnews%2FFOREX%2FMTN-Nigeria--Banks-and-CBN-Action-%25E2%2580%2593-An-Update-and-Initial-Commentary%2F41628&usg=AOvVaw1sFFTwA6Uhn6VrzpxzpYr3

I could not post the link right, but it will open. The commentary is an interesting read.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2018
Dupeodus:
My post here is to launch a protest about what I consider a daylight robbery of retail investors of AIICO by AIICO's Management. AIICO announced that it will be doing a private placement of 4.4 billion shares to an undisclosed investor by private placement at N1.20 per shares and is planning an extra ordinary shareholders meeting to seek shareholders approval. Please do not be carried away by this proposed price of N1.20 compared to the market price. This is because I believe that AIICO's management has been manipulating its financial statement in the last 3 years to suppress the market price of AIICO's shares in anticipation of this private placement. First, the book value of the equity of AIICO as at 31-DEC-2017 works at about N1.58 per share. More importantly though is the fact that AIICO has about N12 billion hidden assets in the undervaluation of Federal Government bonds it holds as at that date. This N12 billion was shown as a negative reserve of the AFS assets in the equity section. Think about it. This is FGN bonds which is raw liquidity. Let me explain how I came about...

For the most part, I agree with u.
...and to be honest, I had a similar line of thought sometime in April.
This also adds credence to my repeated view on the company.
Again, this shows the GROSSLY UNDERVALUED price of AIICO and the immense inherent upside OPPORTUNITY therein !!

Unfortunately in this country, retail investors are at the mercies of some of these company board and management 'wolves'.
Worse still is that the regulators that are saddled with the duty to protect have often paid lip service to these issues and are sometimes seemingly a part of the rot in the system.
However, in the midst of all this, lies OPPORTUNITY !! Crooked as it is, there is a reason why they have decided not to come for our money. ...instead, opting for a special placement at near 60% ABOVE market price.
So 1st, we will look to benefit/reap from that 'gap'.
Again, even the proposed placement price of N1.20 is also still at a HUGE DISCOUNT from the coys INTRINSIC VALUE !!
There's even a 90% chance that the proposed special placement to an Investor might have direct links to these board/management wolves. (a not-too-different scenario played out in NEM before its fast rise in price giving over 200% ROI)
We will continue to look out for WAYS to benefit from the system.
If u can not beat them (the wolves of board members and managers alike), then look out for VALUE. ...and once u spot it, join them !!
The KEY is to try to ALWAYS apply WISDOM and swiftly align when u spot an immense VALUE/OPPORTUNITY, before they come for it.
...for often times, they will come for it. Applying every means within their power.
That is Nigeria for u. ...It is simply a portfolio country.

Like I always tell folks;
" The market will sometimes present a discerning investor with 'souvenirs'.
...often times, they are even 'bigger gifts' for lesser monies.
The problem however, is with knowing when to indulge it on an exchange.
...for therein lies ur pathway to success !!"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lolaluv1(f): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2018
This AIICO matter sha.
Should I purchase or not.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
stcool:

una funny no be small...Diamond bank @50k. that means GTB would be selling below N20. Well I have always said it, Diamond cant go below 1.09. My accumulation zone still stands at 1.09-1.50 until good news enter the market. If Diamond bank is put up for sale today in the market, na them go rush us! grin question you should ask is what price would Diamond bank be sold, considering its share of Nigeria retail market market?

Diamond stays above 1.09
GTB stays above N30-35
Zenith stays above N20....unless we are going back to 2008 financial crises. Election or not, banks will make profit. Shikena!

Never say never in equity... Diamond bank is mismanaged by greedy pple + bad economic feasibility,
Mismanagement plus bear= disaster, the stupid board n mgx team actually wanted dz stock to trade below 50 KOBO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
@Dupeodus, Good observations/write up on AIICO. Eye opener.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

I believe both statements in bold. There is no system you adopt that you wouldn't be dazed but you come out your coma from personal experience. However, it is good to have a grasp of FA and TA so you understand and smile (mischievously) when you see the faithfuls grin

@Agba there are systems that work, systems that are born out of live trading experience over the years.

Common sense is important as well. In essence deploy a system also apply your common sense.Obviously you can not win all the time.

If there is no system that works, we are all gamblers not investors. I am happy to say that I am happy with what I am doing. Not only

in term of money but also in term of serenity.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Nice one then!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneywoman74: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

I doubt if NSE is the place to look for more money to cater for responsibilities (IMHO)
I would rather think it is a place to improve returns on your SAVINGS

Otherwise you may be under pressure to trade ALWAYS which is a recipe for disaster

Agba, please what is full meaning of (IMHO)?

Also i need you to introduce me to an investment arm where i could be making more money.
All parts of my body needs money at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NobodyKnows(m): 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
moneywoman74:

Also i need you to introduce me to an investment arm where i could be making more money.
All parts of my body needs money
at the moment.
Them say de guy na winch. U fit fly in the night?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
Why MTN CBN brohaha will not end soon
"Now this is where it gets interesting. Should the MTN return the $8.1 billion its shareholders collected and the CBN return back to them the Naira it got in exchange; it could lose up to N2Trillon in the process. Do the Math and compare the $/N rate in 2007–2015 to rate today. At the end of the day, the real negotiation (and there will be a negotiation) will be about the justification of this differential and not the entire $8.1 Billion. Will it be a two way negotiation between the banks and the CBN or a 3-way negotiation with MTN NG included? We wait."
Source Nairametrics.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Consider also that m n is a $402milliin investment that has now grow to what it is today

"That MTN NG shareholders invested and imported $402m in MTN Nigeria between 2001 – 2006. There seem to be no dispute about this from all parties"
Source Nairametrics
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
Northeastern:

Proprietary trading in which market?

There is no firm that is in profit year to date from prop trading.

This comment is too sweeping and general. How do you know this for sure?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
moneywoman74:

All parts of my body needs money at the moment.

This is interesting o
My hyness can I carry go? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
stcool:

Diamond stays above 1.09
GTB stays above N30-35

Keep loading Sir. Your money, your decision. ₦1.09 is your comfort zone, good for you. My own comfort zone is far below ₦1.00 (Doubt I would even buy this stock) and Q3 will give further guidance. I prefer prices that after making a trade, I could afford to close my eyes and go to sleep.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
Dupeodus:
My post here is to launch a protest about what I consider a daylight robbery of retail investors of AIICO by AIICO's Management. AIICO announced that it will be doing a private placement of 4.4 billion shares to an undisclosed investor by private placement at N1.20 per shares and is planning an extra ordinary shareholders meeting to seek shareholders approval. Please do not be carried away by this proposed price of N1.20 compared to the market price. This is because I believe that AIICO's management has been manipulating its financial statement in the last 3 years to suppress the market price of AIICO's shares in anticipation of this private placement. First, the book value of the equity of AIICO as at 31-DEC-2017 works at about N1.58 per share. More importantly though is the fact that AIICO has about N12 billion hidden assets in the undervaluation of Federal Government bonds it holds as at that date. This N12 billion was shown as a negative reserve of the AFS assets in the equity section. Think about it. This is FGN bonds which is raw liquidity. Let me explain how I came about this.

In the 2016 financials, AIICO marked down the value of its treasury bills holding by about that N12 billion naira because they claimed interest rates increased and the face value of the FGN bonds has to be discounted. They disclosed the list of FGN holdings and over 90% of them by value were at about 12.15%. I can only guess that they used a prevailing 16% or thereabout interest rates for discounting because the list of many FGN bonds in the 2017 Financial statement was at 16% - 17%. This was fair enough as in that same year, the value of liabilities for life insurance and annuities were marked down for the same reason.

However, in the 2017 financial statement, the value of of liabilities for life insurance and annuities were now marked up by about N11 billion naira depressing the profit for the year. According to the Chairman's statement, this was because interest rates reduced by 12.9%. I believe this was a mistake in that he meant interest rates reduced to 12.9 percent which is used to measure the liabilities for life and annuity contracts. You will expect the same 12.9% to be used to measure the carrying values of the FGN bonds which should wipe off the N12 billion negative AFS reserves and show that the FGN bonds are being carried at cost. Alas, the N12 billion negative equities are still in the books. As I said earlier, as at 31-DEC-2017, about 80% by value of the FGN Bond holdings of AIICO were at 12.15% while the rest were at greater than 16%. At prevailing interest rates of 12.9% according to the Chairman's statements, these bonds should be carried at cost at least because the positive margin of about 3% on the 20% of bonds carried at 16% should be enough to offset the negative margin of 0.75% on the majority of the bonds. Therefore, instead of the value of N71.5 billion at which the Available for sale assets are carried in the books, it should have been at about N83.5 billion. Consequently, shareholders funds should have been at about N22.5 billion or about N3.25 per share instead of the N10.5 billion or N1.58 per share shown in the books.

The sole purpose of this private placement is for the management of AIICO to grab the company at the expense of retail shareholders. This is a very highly capitalized company with super liquidity. The company has about N83.5 billion FGN bonds at face value and N5 billion of Cash and Cash Equivalents to service N70 billions of Insurance and Investments contract liabilities. AIICO does not need the proceeds of this private placement.

I plan to write a letter of protest to both NAICOM and the SEC on this issue. If you can, please join this fight.

Wanaj0, what is your opinion?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
onegentleguy:

For the most part, I agree with u.
...and to be honest, I had a similar line of thought sometime in April.
This also adds credence to my repeated view on the company.
Again, this shows the GROSSLY UNDERVALUED price of AIICO and the immense inherent upside OPPORTUNITY therein !!

Unfortunately in this country, retail investors are at the mercies of some of these company board and management 'wolves'.
Worse still is that the regulators that are saddled with the duty to protect have often paid lip service to these issues and are sometimes seemingly a part of the rot in the system.
However, in the midst of all this, lies OPPORTUNITY !! Crooked as it is, there is a reason why they have decided not to come for our money. ...instead, opting for a special placement at near 60% ABOVE market price.
So 1st, we will look to benefit/reap from that 'gap'.
There's even a 90% chance that the proposed special placement to an Investor might have direct links to these board/management wolves. (a not-too-different scenario played out in NEM before its fast rise in price giving over 200% ROI)
We will continue to look out for WAYS to benefit from the system.
If u can not beat them (the wolves of board members and managers alike), then look out for VALUE. ...and once u spot it, join them !!
The KEY is to try to ALWAYS apply WISDOM and swiftly align when u spot an immense VALUE/OPPORTUNITY, before they come for it.
...for often times, they will come for it. Applying every means within their power.
That is Nigeria for u. ...It is simply a portfolio country.

Like I always tell folks;
" The market will sometimes present a discerning investor with 'souvenirs'.
...often times, they are even 'bigger gifts' for lesser monies.
The problem however, is with knowing when to indulge it on an exchange.
...for therein lies ur pathway to success !!"

Which parts are you in disagreement?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3876) (3877) (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) (3882) ... (7758) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 222Martins(m), MrDiligence, Raider76, mails4funshi(m), ogoo4real, GORRET(f), sterlingD(m), crownprince2017, Mpeace(m), drotba(m), sky2891, handsomebolanle, emmaodet, dammybrite, Princkez, femu(m), Bagwa and 21 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.