Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,494 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11023806 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3978) (3979) (3980) (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:46am On Oct 04, 2018
currentprice:
@ vecovee how far? fidelity is 15% up while WEMA continue struggling to shake body at same price since our last post on this

grin grin grin
You are trying anyway, but there's never a time i am classing both of them together. Wema problem is the fact that they've not paid dividend for a long time now which I know, I have both of them though, but honestly, I would have bought more of fidelity. However, no one knows tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 7:30am On Oct 04, 2018
locodemy:
$86.20 now.bonanza destroyer is here to protect us till the end of the year.

Traders betting Oil to hit $100
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:15am On Oct 04, 2018
Abeg wetin dey happen for here?
Just waking up from palm wine hang-over
I am on a 5minute daily internet therapy Lol
See you November
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Abeg wetin dey happen for here?
Just waking up from palm wine hang-over
I am on a 5minute daily internet therapy Lol
See you November

Is this the gone till November song? October is the game changer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2018
After our primaries this weekend, the picture will be clearer. We will know whether we need to pull more funds from the system or not.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2018
fxuser:

Patterns

Link:
http://www.newtraderu.com/2017/04/26/top-10-chart-patterns-every-trader-know/

Read: 6 mis

#reversal

Thanks,
From the chart pics, what difference do you watch out for between the bullish wedge formed and the head & shoulders pattern? Apart from the slope of the neck line.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 10:00am On Oct 04, 2018
Good morning.

We begin our pre-market coverage of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).

Pre market runs from 9.30 to 10am daily on the NSE.

During this period, investors can place orders, but no trade occurs.

Figures will take the format Bid(k) vs Offer(k).

Bid represents the amount of stocks people want to buy.

Offer the number of stocks, people wish to sell.

K represents thousands.

Net bid means there are no offers for a stock.

Net offer means there are no buyers for a stock as at pre market.

Bid vs Offer figures are subject to change all through the day.

Access Bank 2 million bid vs 110k offered

Dangote Cement 100k bid vs 3k offered

First Bank 50k bid vs 20k offered

Seplat 565 units net bid

UBA 2k bid vs 1k offered

Wapco 35k bid vs 10k offered

Zenith Bank 22k bid vs 112k offered

Dangote Flour 16k bid vs 1k offered

Dangote Sugar 2k bid vs 15k offered

Guaranty Trust Bank 80 units bid vs 25k offered

Guinness 25k bid vs 10k offered

International Breweries 20k bid vs 644 units offered

Nigerian Breweries 2k bid vs 1k offered

PZ Cussons 500 units bid vs 8k offered

Unilever Nigeria 10k bid vs 40k offered.

This Nairametrics post is brought to you by I-Invest.
Invest in treasury bills in 5 minutes by visiting http:///i-invest_ng Today
Download the app via your Playstore or Apple Store.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:12am On Oct 04, 2018
THAT YOU ARE GIFTED, TALENTED, CLERGY, ETC IS NOT A GUARANTEE THAT GOD IS PLEASE WITH ...

https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/17#71771667
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:15am On Oct 04, 2018
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT/MSCI NIGERIA PORTFOLIO MOVEMENT - AS AT 3 OCTOBER 2018

On 3rd October 2018, MSCI maintained a clean slate. However, the probability of making a move in the market is likely.

Yesterday the market returned back to bearish mode. For today expected high and low will be: High 32643.61 and low at 32349.56

Keeping my hand crossed, this is a season on only buying the lows, but how do we know the lows? Assignment continues.

In view of the fact that some additional information on our postings will now be added, you can check our twitter handle “Target Technical Analysis”.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).

N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market.

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

4. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2018
Zenith touches 22.
Transcorp reaches my target sale price, time to offload, but I must confess it was a bad jijo. Traped in here for over a month.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2018
Mpeace:
Zenith touches 22.
Transcorp reaches my target sale price, time to offload, but I must confess it was a bad jijo. Traped in here for over a month.
... depend on the percentage you were targeting
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2018
Mpeace:
Zenith touches 22.

If you bought below 20...na 40Naira go be target exit. Zenith Q3 people will beg to get it below 25 Naira. grin

But since you feel trapped may be it's best to exit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2018
Mpeace:
Zenith touches 22.

I am with you in Transcorp.loosing now on a thin volume.i am watching the volume you will offload today at 1.33 which is your desired junction to offload.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2018
Mpeace:
Zenith touches 22.

Humm, Transcorp? why selling. JIJO is getting trapped. No Plan grin really bad JIJO grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2018
locodemy:

I am with you in Transcorp.loosing now on a thin volume.i am watching the volume you will offload today at 1.33 which is your desired junction to offload.
My average purchase was below 1.11. I always jijo for 20%.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
yok:
Keeping my hand crossed, this is a season on only buying the lows, but how do we know the lows? Assignment continues.
I no even dey class mood, the NLC strike holiday still dey my body. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mpeace:
My average purchase was below 1.11. I always jijo for 20%.

Oga the same way you bought and kept quiet go and sell that way..
if say e no move we for no know say you too trap inside this market for one month..

Anyway I like your style

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mpeace:
How was it a bad jijo if you say it reaches your target sale price? I'm not understanding....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
stcool:

This snail movement is how it would reach 40 Naira. Word on the street - Nobody is selling Zenith again.

Amen oo..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
This market is not encouraging, I don't think bull is near as being assumed...... observing anyway. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
I dreamt diamond touched 3 naira again but I don’t know which year..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
Yayira:

Oga the same way you bought and kept quiet go and sell that way..
if say e no move we for no know say you too trap inside this market for one month..

Anyway I like your style
I did not buy and keep quiet. I made it very clear here. The other day I wanted to jump out at 1.31 I also made it clear but could not do so as prices fell immediately.
Everyone has his own way of investing. Whenever I buy, I make it know here so that the house will criticize. It helps me gather as much info on the company.
When I started buying fidelity I said it here. I also told loco thereafter that I would add more of fidelity and then wait for uniondac at. 25 rather than enter aiico or prestige.
My sister, I always talk. If u no want hear, na for ur own pocket.
Meanwhile I am loading Oando.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mcy56:

How was it a bad jijo if you say it reaches your target sale price? I'm not understanding....
bad in the sense that it took over 2weeks. Jijo should be short term. The shorter the term, the better.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
Yayira:

Are you the wife of a politician?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
swilo:

Are you the wife of a politician?

No oo grin if I’m married to a politician, I won’t be on NSE. Na oil I go dey move

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mpeace:
bad in the sense that it took over 2weeks. Jijo should be short term. The shorter the term, the better.
Lol. Na so..... but this period is somehow na, much indecision in the market. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneywoman74: 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
House i want buy Zenith, i need encouragement and good advice from people in the house.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
moneywoman74:
House i want buy Zenith, i need encouragement and good advice from people in the house.
Is it the same Zenith that some people have been complaining about or another one?
It depends on your motive for buying anyway.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
swilo:

Thanks,
From the chart pics, what difference do you watch out for between the bullish wedge formed and the head & shoulders pattern? Apart from the slope of the neck line.

Iwatch for any RSI / MACD positive divergence where by price is making lower lows but the indicators is making higher lows !
I mentioned this weeks ago , all d penny banks and some others showed positive div, hw we execute d trade is another different matter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
Oando

- very tight BB squeeze

#StillOnStill
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mcy56:

Lol. Na so..... but this period is somehow na, much indecision in the market. smiley
No doubt. But make I gamble small for Oando with crude oil price and debt reduction, make I see where them fit take me to.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
Yayira:

This your diamond dream go be election period (In chibubear voice)..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3978) (3979) (3980) (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: otokx(m), RichEstate(m), machine606, congi(m), chunkuli and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.