Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,426 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3983) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11023518 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3980) (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) (3985) (3986) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mpeace:
They whole recapitalization thing has been suspended na. https://nairametrics.com/fg-follows-court-order-suspends-insurance-firms-recapitalisation/
I don't even know which direction Insurance sector is heading.
Good to know the plan has been suspended. They just wanted to strain the economy the more with the plan.
With the suspension, the sector wouldnt be tensed for some times I believe.
Make I start to dey look the subject side again. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
locodemy:
If you are eyeing AIico,you should have gotten yours at 78/80kobo as others are doing right now.The outcome of the meeting tomorrow will decide the movement of the stock either up or down.if they okay the 1.20 right issue,mehn............it's going straight to 1.30 or 1.50.on the other side Aiico will package a decent result @q3 to gain investors for the right issue.
I'm aiming at getting some units under 70k, that 80k is somehow high for me, maybe it's because I'd followed it for quite some times between 57 and 64k.
Na there you erect your tent now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
Yayira:

When sake bite you, if you see worm you go run..
Dollartex where you think say this fidelity “bull” go reach ?
A bird at hand is far better than a million in the bush..
Fidelity, FCMB and Diamond no be stock wey dem dey marry oo.. you’ve got to treat them as mistress..
when you reach your %%% run
lol,true talk yayira,caution is the word.however,fidelity is just too cheap based on this AUDITED result.my target is 2.3.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
locodemy:

If you are eyeing AIico,you should have gotten yours at 78/80kobo as others are doing right now.The outcome of the meeting tomorrow will decide the movement of the stock either up or down.if they okay the 1.20 right issue,mehn............it's going straight to 1.30 or 1.50.on the other side Aiico will package a decent result @q3 to gain investors for the right issue.
Aiico that is planning to raise a total of 25billion? I wonder what their outstanding shares would be at the end of the day. This one of tomorrow is just the first tranche to raise 5billion by creating 4.4billiin new shares and raising OS to over 10billion. By the time they are done raising 25billion naira their OS go done reach 30billion. You can then imagine what the share price would be.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mpeace:
Aiico that is planning to raise a total of 25billion? I wonder what their outstanding shares would be at the end of the day. This one of tomorrow is just the first tranche to raise 5billion by creating 4.4billiin new shares and raising OS to over 10billion. By the time they are done raising 25billion naira their OS go done reach 30billion. You can then imagine what the share price would be.
I miss oracle!he will say run from a company that wants to take your money!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mcy56:

I'm aiming at getting some units under 70k, that 80k is somehow high for me, maybe it's because I'd followed it for quite some times between 57 and 64k.
Na there you erect your tent now?

No I don't have it because I am in shortage of cash now.i consider it as the best insurance stock to buy now following their latest result and q3 to drop soon and the right issue @ 1.20.Tomorrow will show us a clearer direction on the stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
locodemy:

No I don't have it because I am in shortage of cash now.i consider it as the best insurance stock to buy now following their latest result and q3 to drop soon and the right issue @ 1.20.Tomorrow will show us a clearer direction on the stock.

Does rights issue always imply increase in stock price? Why will I take up my rights when I can get the stock for less in the secondary market?

I am just curious..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
locodemy:
For result: Fine. Price below 70k for me.
For right issue: Nay.... atimes the opposite used to be the case i.e. it MIGHT shed price instead.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mpeace:

Note that this is Nigeria, the next offer will be done after they push the price above N1.50.
It is very easy to do this for a stock like AIICO.
They will not keep raising the rest of the money at this price level. NEVER!
Things may go either way.
Remember FMN was planning their next offer above N50 (N65?), then Indonesia struck their radar.
Their share price is still buried in the wreckage.
I have no facts, just past experiences.
Insurance companies receive their lectures from Diamond university!

Disclosure: I cant tell what keep making me to cancel my buy orders here. I have only 100units = N78.00.. grin
Maybe it is the signature units I have in GOLDLINK... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
swilo:

Does rights issue always imply increase in stock price? Why will I take up my rights when I can get the stock for less in the secondary market?

I am just curious..

PRIMARY MARKETS IS NOT FOR RETAIL INVESTORS..... TAKE LARFARGE FOR EXAMPLE, THEY DID RIGHTS issue for #44 last year,it was over subscribed, Larfarge sa even bought all the rights not taken up by retail investors......today larfarge is #22..........

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
EKUU MARKET,

EKUU imura BULL

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mpeace:
They whole recapitalization thing has been suspended na. https://nairametrics.com/fg-follows-court-order-suspends-insurance-firms-recapitalisation/
I don't even know which direction Insurance sector is heading.
I have always seen the 20kobo rule as one designed to enable easy/aggressive takeovers. Pple will buy off some insurance companies soon. They are now so cheap.

Thanks,

thank God I asked, at least I can still JIJO small.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Remember FMN was planning their next offer above N50 (N65?), then Indonesia struck their radar.
grin

DeRuggedProf explaine better ooh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
currentprice:
EKUU MARKET,

EKUU imura BULL

grin grin

Share your oyel loot abeg. No bring chart commot today.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
locodemy:

Teacher no teach me nonsense.
oil now $86.

How mkt? by the time you wake up 2morrow, we must have eat it deeply to some levels

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
swilo:
Does rights issue always imply increase in stock price? ..
No.
Example, recently concluded Mbenefit right issue.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
currentprice:
EKUU MARKET, EKUU imura BULL grin grin
Your candle don sight the bull?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mcy56:
Fidelity is just struggling at that 1.86/1.87 junction, whether na the fuel don dey finish I no know. Me don jump out jare. smiley

dont know the reason u jump out of this train, when u hav a better entry

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
Insurance companies receive their lectures from Diamond university!
Disclosure: I cant tell what keep making me to cancel my buy orders here. I have only 100units = N78.00.... grin
shocked grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
currentprice:
dont know the reason u jump out of this train, when u hav a better entry grin grin grin
Are you saying it's still a good pick at 1.80/1.85?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mcy56:

No.
Example, recently concluded Mbenefit right issue.

Please, was it over or under subscribed? I have been seeking info on it for a while.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
*Daily Market Summary October 4, 2018.*

The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) continued on a downward slope, as the All Share Index closed at 32,423.57 basis points, down 0.09%.

Year to date, the index is down 15.22%.

*Top Gainers and Losers*

*Gainers*

Cutix Plc was the best performing stock today. The stock closed at N4.73, up 10%.

Sovereign Trust Insurance closed at N0.24, up 9.09%.

AG Leventis Plc closed at N0.40, up 8.11%.

*Losers*

On the flip side, Niger Insurance closed at N0.28, down 9.68%.

Neimeth International Pharmaceuticals closed at N0.59, down 9.23%.

Royal Exchange Plc closed at N0.20, down 9.09%.

*Top trades by volume*

FCMB was the largest traded stock by volume. 28.9 million shares valued at N49.8 million were traded in 202 deals.

19 million Fidelity bank shares valued at N35.5 million were traded in 131 deals.

18.1 million Guaranty Trust Bank shares valued at N671 million were traded in 123 deals.

This Nairametrics post is brought to you by I-Invest

Invest in treasury bills in 5 minutes by visiting http:///i-invest_ng Today

Download the app via your Playstore or Apple Store.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
swilo:
Please, was it over or under subscribed? I have been seeking info on it for a while.
Don't have the info yet.... but I assume it would be fully subscribed if not oversubscribed self.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mcy56:

Are you saying it's still a good pick at 1.80/1.85?

in my opinion, based on their recent numbers i believe it very good

note; i have no single unit of fidelity as at today o

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
currentprice:
note; i have no single unit of fidelity as at today o grin grin grin
Okay. Thank you.
You no need to explain yourself too much. No mind Peterichy wey call you name. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Share your oyel loot abeg. No bring chart commot today.... grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
currentprice:

grin grin grin

CP,

dont be offended o, which stock do you buy or have sef? We cannot be making the money while you are standing on the sidewalk, are you a good samaritan?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
swilo:

CP,

dont be offended o, which stock do you buy or have sef? We cannot be making the money and you are standing on the sidewalk, are you a good samaritan?

u wouldn't believe that i have no single stock in my portfolio for now but i am entering the mkt next week by God grace

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
currentprice:

boss, CP is considering oct. entry. mkt will tell

grin grin grin

my post 6 week ago

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
fund acct with all my brokers

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
currentprice:

grin grin grin
fidelity na big belle, you no dey like big (OS) belle stocks grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
veecovee:
fidelity na big belle, you no dey like big (OS) belle stocks grin

you wrong, i buy any stock that i think can give me good value. even if it 100b (os)

check my post few month ago i recomend transcorp here. transcorp have over 40b (os)

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3980) (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) (3985) (3986) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: aberdeenshire and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.