Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,927 members, 7,866,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11092706 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) ... (7821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
Mcy56:
Diamond is 73k 76k now. 2.4M bid against 14M offer.

Lol. I honestly wish the NSE had a way we could short some stocks, or probably something similar to a Credit default swap against them at least. Chai... NSE is heaven, optimism yapa.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
FCMB.... some guys keeps showing up at 1.45 now.
Could it be MM at their pranks to defend the stock again or some are are already sighting the q3 report (insider info)? We are observing..... tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
yom2:
pls has d much expected q3 for fcmb and uniondac landed? latest EPS?
Uniondac already released their q3, waiting for FCMB this week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

Remember FMN was once in the same huge debt position as WAPCO, due to acquisition and expansion, today they are improving.

WAPCO will get out huge debt sooner that expected.

This big companies alway find their way out huge debts.

NB- I don't have any unit of WAPCO for now, but i am fully prepared to enter when the i get the signal.

So you are basing your buying in on hope that they will recover? You don't have any tangible evidence or anything that they will?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

The bear market has definitely not ended, there is a high chance things will go worse, buying into companies riddled with debts and loss, is like eating with the devil with a short spoon, infact it's like eating with the devil with your hand.

Except you know something we don't, then by all means go on, but if you are basing this on hope, chai....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Diamond close to full offer @ 73k now.
Where is this deepsuk whose duty is to protect young investors self. Come and carry your work o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
On a second thought, is DBN situation worse than that of Unity Bank?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
kolaish:
If WAPCO eventually gets to between N11 - N12, I may test the river with one leg in solidarity with those that bought the rights issue (Love your neighbour as yourself) grin

been accumulating at an average price of #15ish
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MYMINDER(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
Mcy56:
Diamond close to full offer @ 73k now.
Where is this deepsuk whose duty is to protect young investors self. Come and carry your work o. grin

When FBN was @ N2... less than two years ago you were not gyrating. PZ is in single digit territory from its regular bus stop of mid twenties. Oando a triple digit stock is parked @ N5 with its largest corporate loss in Nigerian history. My point is this is more common than you think. Diamond just needs a CEO change.

Check out this trending story at this link

http://judefejokwu..com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
UZOMA and his DIEMONDBK BUS rightnow grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
MYMINDER:
When FBN was @ N2... less than two years ago you were not gyrating. PZ is in single digit territory from its regular bus stop of mid twenties. Oando a triple digit stock is parked @ N5 with its largest corporate loss in Nigerian history. My point is this is more common than you think. Diamond just needs a CEO change.
Oga, I understand it cuts across board.
Not sure I got the 'gyrating' part but one thing I know is that information is power. The more transparent, the better cos it affords people the opportunity to make decisive decisions.
During the analogue days, many traded in the 'dark'.
Btw, FBN never touched 2naira o, it only touched 2.95 briefly if I get it right. You for just say N3. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
anjilgreat:

Lol! . Thanks for making me laugh with this your funny comment. NSE teaches us real life's lesson
Don't worry about your loss in diamond bank. Hopefully by God's grace, you'll bounce back stronger and recover all.
Amen but it is not easy. To bounce back na in be d prayer o. It is not easy to lose money o.
My sister, I dey inside that bus too.
God will restore us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
STOjo:

Amen but it is not easy. To bounce back na in be d prayer o. It is not easy to lose money o.
God will restore us.

ohok.God to restore u at 50kobo?
Go and ask union homes shareholders how they were restored.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
PETERiCHY:
Considering developments in the company and strategies to drive expansion and growth, we foresee a higher earnings power at the end of 2018 that would drive the price and offer dividend to shareholders in the coming years.
The stock is currently selling at 42 kobo, indicating a huge intrinsic value for discerning investors, especially considering that the Book Value is currently N1.26 per share, while Price/Book Value of 0.38. This means that investors are paying less for the company’s intrinsic value.

With the progress recorded in recent years and the first quarter 2018 earnings report, there is an indication that the company would beat its earnings forecast for 2018. This is based on the fact that government at federal and state levels are eager to concentrate efforts on improving the nation’s health care system.
The current Book Value at N1.26 per share and profit margin of 22.42% signify that the stock is undervalued, just as its Net Profit Margin of 22%, indicates that from every Naira generated from sales, 22 kobo is retained as profit.

https://investdata.com.ng/2018/06/union-diagnostic-set-dividend-payment-accumulated-losses-decline/

If the above report is TRUE
then their shareholders should be ready to kill cow and cook new soup come July 2019. cool

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

*ThE OcToPuS*
I pity u for a stock with 5kobo EPs.
but come o.......Peter you mean you are expecting dividend in this company?

current price has already made his money here and leave u with a carcass of monkey.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
locodemy:

ohok.God to restore u at 50kobo?
Go and ask union homes shareholders how they were restored.

So what do you want him to do ? Or say ?
He should kill himself because of money wey him come life come meet ? When you with all your losses never kill yourself ?
If you don’t have anything good to say to him oga keep it shut !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
E ku diemond full offer o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
Yayira:

So what do you want him to do ? Or say ?
He should kill himself because of money wey him come life come meet ? When you with all your losses never kill yourself ?
If you don’t have anything good to say to him oga keep it shut !

I am now beginning to know those who had the terrible accident @ DBN.God must surely restore u guys.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
PETERiCHY:
UZOMA and his DIEMOND BANK rightnow grin
though i call it gut analysis diamond bank will rise again,,,,, i will just wait @ sub 40k junction and accumulate, i will sell in 5 years time @ #9
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
November to remember.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
maishai:

though i call it gut analysis diamond bank will rise again,,,,, i will just wait @ sub 40k junction and accumulate, i will sell in 5 years time @ #9
before it gets to 40,uzoma would have surrendered ,it can't get there.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
I feel FCMB will likely break our heart tomorrow with their q3 result grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
MYMINDER:

Check out this trending story at this link

http://judefejokwu..com

Lets turn to Diamond Bank

Uzoma Dozie waited for sixteen (16) years to take over the reins of his father's bank in 2014 after the prior CEO - Alex Otti completed a $200m Eurobond and equity rights issue in 2014 and exited the bank the same year to go into politics. Before he was ever formally appointed, concerns have been raised by multiple shareholders and stakeholders at varied times about his ability to successfully lead the bank. These concerns played a part in his wait being sixteen years. It is an immutable fact that the worries were not far-fetched. Diamond Bank is hemorrhaging (I use the word hemorrhaging when a company's woeful financial performance is largely attributable to destructive decision making by the CEO despite having a great platform and strategy for continued success before the CEO in question took over.) The same word applies to General Electric in the USA. GE's board has woken up and fired the CEO.

Diamond Bank is currently embroiled in a battle of wits at the board level as defenseless shareholders hope that COMMON sense will prevail over POWER sense as Pascal Dozie battles to keep the family affair intact despite reality biting hard revealing the obvious: Uzoma Dozie (his son) is not what Diamond Bank needs now at the helm and many will say never ever did. Let me remind you all that Diamond Bank is one of Nigeria's eight (cool Systemically Important Banks. Stanbic IBTC Bank (a holding company with subsidiary companies in the double digits - 10) still could not achieve revenue over the past years (gross earnings in Nigerian parlance) that exceeds that of Diamond Bank until the end of FY 2017 by 4% (after Diamond Bank had sold off its banking operations in the UK and Benin). This should show you the value wasting away at Diamond Bank. A bank able to generate revenue of 203B Naira ($550m) purely from Nigerian operations is not a bank that should even come close to struggling. Stanbic IBTC Bank currently trades at approximately 60X the stock price of Diamond Bank. The bane of Diamond bank is its Oil & Gas non-performing loans exposure. This is ironically the portfolio headed by Uzoma Dozie when he joined the bank in 1998.

I hope that Carlyle Group succeeds as the leader of the Common Sense team in forcing the resignation of the Power Sense team led by Pascal Dozie and Uzoma Dozie. Sometimes we want something in life so badly that when we finally get it, we in actuality have nothing left to offer. Everything has been exhausted getting the position; unfortunately there is nothing left to give but misery to those under you who were expecting better and got worse e.g. Uzoma Dozie and Diamond Bank and Muhammadu Buhari and Nigeria.

The family affair for executive management needs to end in African countries so that shareholder interests can be better aligned with that of executive management. It is rarely ever a perfect marriage; it can definitely be a perfect foundation for a spirited attempt at a perfect marriage.

Ladi Balogun of FCMB Group and Uzoma Dozie of Diamond Bank kindly resign; not because you want to, but, because you NEED to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That Buhari and Nigeria part got me rolling..
Abeg no kill me with laugh oo..

Let those attention seekers continue to face that wall they are facing oo.. don’t waste your energy..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
STOjo:

God will restore us.

Amen, God will restore all. It's just a matter of patience and God's wisdom for better strategy, everything will be okay.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
locodemy:

I am now beginning to know those who had the terrible accident @ DBN.God must surely restore u guys.

Agbaya.. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bests: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
Mcy56:

Uniondac already released their q3, waiting for FCMB this week.

Releasing q3 late is a red flag...what do you think?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
I think this year bear has defiled all known principle of investing, speculation,jijoism, mcy56.

How the market? Expecting FCMB result ooooo.

Wetin l know. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
bests:

You might be right though but hope you know the reason for the late filing of Q3 result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
It is because of the banking division that is being audited. It is a journey that they have embarked upon in the last 2/3years
bests:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talktokenny: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
Yayira:
Some people will never get over the fact that I comment on Skye bank and call it a dead bank hence their continues mention of diamond because they know i have the stock..
This so called Skye bank wey them won die for because I comment on am, I bought before them, higher price than theirs and held longer.

I bought Skye bank on the 18th of April at 1 naira average down to 0.75 and held still few weeks before it died..
sold with a nice haircut..
now somebody will say why I comment on Skye bank issue so for that matter them go die for diamond matter.

Anyway just because I did not enter grave with Skye bank corpse do not mean I did not get my own share of the losses..

if I sell my diamond now and call it names someone somewhere will come an be attacking me for commenting on it ?! When the bank don chop 80% of money I invited ?!
You must be c..r..a..z..y to get angry at me for calling a bank I lost money on names..

I no send you and whatever amount you lost na my own loss I know and e dey pain me say I buy these two F’king banks and can say anything I want whether still in or out of it..

Bunch of jokers..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
am missing you my baby,tell me when you're coming back home !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
talktokenny:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
am missing you my baby,tell me when you're coming back home !

Not anytime soon dear..
Unless you are ready to give me the 80% loss on diamond grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
Wetin HBP this bear go cause ehn, na only the power of transmission drug fit handle am. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
Yayira:

sold with a nice haircut..

it will be well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) ... (7821) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Testimonies777(m), frontview(m), Stan2330(m), Whytehandy and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.