Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10885950 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4306) (4307) (4308) (4309) (4310) (4311) (4312) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
akinssan:
i dey follow your foot step ni...
Na wetin you don talk b4, l just put Common ni (SA) cool
grin grin grin
SA na SA jorh, which one be "Common" again? No make the SA tisha vex for you o. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tolktob:

so because you're in Caverton now you'll not allow us to rest . tongue tongue tongue

wink cheesy grin
U are RIGHT !!

The way @ Cadillac once thought us to answer to certain crop of halfwit individuals to save time and avoid trivial matters.

#notimefordistractions
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
onegentleguy:

wink cheesy grin
U are RIGHT !!

The way @ Cadillac once thought us to answer to certain crop of halfwit individuals to save time and avoid trivial matters.

#notimefordistractions

lol ,learn to control your temperament ...you gain nothing in being abusive and combative .

#MATURITY WILL NOT ALLOW ME REPLY TO YOUR INSULT .

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Heeeeeee
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tolktob:

lol ,learn to control your temperament ...you gain nothing in being abusive and combative .

wink cheesy grin
Again, U are RIGHT !!

#I'lladviseufocusonstockrelatedmatters
#Idonothavetimefortrivialities

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Lol grin grin grin grin
It is called monkey hunting

Me... monkey hunt?
I do not have the time for that my dear !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
No need for insult or name calling, we are beyond this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
EKUU MKT O

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tolktob:

He forgot the moniker he is using grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
onegentleguy:
All these fellows that are playing pranks in the "NSE room" with the equity prices of WEMA, AIICO and CAVERTON, we can only but smile on the side line.
I have since said that folks should immediately "WAC themselves" and take their necessary but required drug of PATIENCE.
Soon they shall meet us at their Fair Values, or at the very least the N1.4, N1.3 and N4.5 boulevard respectively.
Discounting for any and all possible risk, those 3 are way too cheap by all standards !!

We continue to observe.
It is well.

NOTE: NOT to be interpreted as an investment recommendation. ...due diligence still applies.

Be honest OGG, are you in profit with any of these companies?

Please, do not take this as a personal question. I ask because I have never really played any of these coys and profited except for Caverton's dividends. I really want to play Aiico but Aiico seems to have taught me more of patience compared to making profit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

U my dear, are a mature fellow. ...but this line, can only fit in to a childish disposition. 'Its a bit much of me in u', and I take serious exception to that.
U are someone I have some measure of regard for, so I'll ask u to STOP IT !!

Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Teenonly, other coy's results dey on sabbatical ni? You were posting them and it suddenly stopped. tongue

For all the posters above me, make una no vex, e don do, na result season we dey, make we focus biko. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
swilo:

Be honest OGG, are you in profit with any of these companies?

Please, do not take this as a personal question. I ask because I have never really played any of these coys and profited except for Caverton's dividends. I really want to play Aiico but Aiico seems to have taught me more of patience compared to making profit.

My dear to be honest, I am currently in a small loss position in AIICO(given my BEP), but on gain in WEMA and CAVERTON.
...and YES I believe all 3 coys has still got far more than enough room for capital appreciation given their present prices.
So am very comfortable 'taking my required but necessary drug of PATIENCE'
For that's all that anyone needs to excel therein !!

Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
onegentleguy:

U my dear, are a mature fellow. ...but this line, can only fit in to a childish disposition. 'Its a bit much of me in u', and I take serious exception to that.
U are someone I have some measure of regard for, so I'll ask u to STOP IT !!

Regards.

Bros you take life too serious

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Bros you take life too serious

Well, maybe. ...especially when they are expensive jokes like the one u put out above !!
It's important we know how NOT to exceed boundaries with criticisms as mature individuals.
...so we don't smack off the impression of been obscene, offensive or insulting.

But enough of these trivialities... lets talk STOCK RELATED MATTERS !!

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STNWAUME(m): 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
onegentleguy:

My dear to be honest, I am currently in a small loss position in AIICO(given my BEP), but on gain in WEMA and CAVERTON.
...and YES I believe all 3 coys has still got far more than enough room for capital appreciation given their present prices.
So am very comfortable 'taking my required but necessary drug of PATIENCE'
For that's all that anyone needs to excel therein !!

Cheers.

You forget to add HONEYWELL or there no more HONEY in the WELL

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
STNWAUME:

Left Honeywell back then after their poor FY result.
I recall I also gave guidance to that with a follow up analysis here.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
We are closely observing 2 coys with our ears to the ground and our eyes wide open. shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
STNWAUME:

If you allow senior military man to come to ya house, my hand no dey o

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

hahahahahhaha ,are you also part of his subscribers ? tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

U are just PATHETIC !!
...and with this right here, u have lost it !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
STNWAUME:

No teasing please, that was supposed to be as honest as possible..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STNWAUME(m): 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
onegentleguy:

Left Honeywell back then after their poor FY result.
I recall I also gave guidance to that with a follow up analysis here.

Cheers.

Hope that won't be the case of CARVETON if there FY result is poor

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
onegentleguy:
We are closely observing 2 coys with our ears to the ground and our eyes wide open. shocked shocked
Hints. What are those two?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
swilo:

No teasing please, that was supposed to be as honest as possible..

Dont think @ STNWAUME was teasing me. ...I saw it as an honest question, which was why I responded quite naturally to him.
But with a few other fellows here, u can tell they lack homidge with their post.
Some persons are 'naturally a waste of time' and if there's anything I do not like to indulge in, it is that which can take away from my precious time.

Pls kindly redirect ur mindset to the more pivotal matters.

#assumethattheyareright
#timetoignore

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
STNWAUME:

Let me answer that with using a figurative line;
No one can infest it on u to take up a stake in any coy. ...we can only help u make the best decision with buying and selling RIGHT !!
However, If u really do think or feel that way about CAVERTON whose several key performance indices as at Q3 already surpassed that of the preceding FY financial print, then I'll advise u AVOID it.
I'll suggest u stay off CAVERTON and KEY into other coys ur comfortable with.
...at least that way, there'll be enough for us to buy !!
U may be a DPI and CAVERTON doesn't seem to have much of a free float to retail investors from it's OS. wink cheesy grin

...I think its that simple my dear.

Cheers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
onegentleguy:
wink cheesy grin U are RIGHT !!
onegentleguy:
But with a few other fellows here, u can tell they lack homidge with their post.
Some persons are 'naturally a waste of time'
Just wondering if there's more to this than we all know.
Remember you've always advocated against insulting another fellow but these your posts reflects a different personality entirely. sad
What that guy said about MH wasn't enough to call for anyone's head I believe, and I just thought the reply could have been just normal instead of resorting to abuse. I also thought you should have known that Agba plays a lot.
Anyway, make you no vex biko, its not that serious at all.
Quite a number of people have alternative moniker and use it for various purposes most times. Me self don open alternate moniker when the bot keeps banning me for reason best known to it. I go find time go read the rules self. grin
Abeg no vex, make we all focus on our goals. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
STNWAUME:

Are you in anyway related to TIWA SAVAGE lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
Mcy56:

Just wondering if there's more to this than we all know.
Remember you've always advocated against insulting another fellow but these your posts reflects a different personality entirely. sad
What that guy said about MH wasn't enough to call for anyone's head I believe, and I just thought the reply could have been just normal instead of resorting to abuse. I also thought you should have known that Agba plays a lot.
Anyway, make you no vex biko, its not that serious at all.
Quite a number of people have alternative moniker and use it for various purposes most times. Me self don open alternate moniker when the bot keeps banning me for reason best known to it. grin
Abeg no vex, make we all focus on our goals. wink

It's alright my dear.
...I have since moved on. Got no time to waste !!

Regards.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4306) (4307) (4308) (4309) (4310) (4311) (4312) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kereokwu(f), Payunsin, Toluway, NewBola and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.