Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10893750 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4308) (4309) (4310) (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2019
aremso:

Boss, so how do u identify those stocks with 8-10% dividend yield or possibly name them pls
Some of such stocks are easily predictable especially when you check their recent dividend history. Zenith, eterna oil, gtb etc clearly comes to mind here.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2019
Mpeace:
Some of such stocks are easily predictable especially when you check their recent dividend history. Zenith, eterna oil, gtb etc clearly comes to mind here.

many thanks sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onuku: 9:23am On Feb 06, 2019
Better to invest in Treasury Bill and Government Bonds. You are guaranteed at least 12 percent if left for at least a year

Boss, so how do u identify those stocks with 8-10% dividend yield or possibly name them pls[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2019
Mpeace:

With d recent q3 result of eternal , very impossible they pay same dividend as last year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:26am On Feb 06, 2019
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT /MSCI POSITION (NSE STOCK MARKET WEATHER REPORT) - FOR 06 FEBRUARY 2019

MSCI Nigeria still no movement in the portfolio as at 5 February 2019.

On Tuesday, a late rally brought back another weak bullish day, with 21 gainers and 12 losers; this is good for our accounts statement. But the word in the market is still caution, stay with fundamentally sound stock as risk is still in the sky.

There is the possibility that the earning season may be able to hold the bears from coming on the condition that the big seller does not show up. If we make ant trade now, we have to be prepared to think short term if we are insisting on keeping the trade profitable.

NSE All Share loss for 2019 now -2.09%.

For Wednesday 06 February 2019, projection for the Nigeria All Share Index, expected High is 30857.62 Low at 30,605.47.

For now we are watching the market only, except I see exceptional opportunities, I want to remain risk averse.

Our list of selected stock for Subscribers has not changed as per the last one of 5th February 2019.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. We have trading systems which will teach you what I am doing, such that you can discover good equities on your own. I will particularly recommend the “No Loss Trading System”, yes no loss, this like own Coca-Cola without Sugar (health drink for your stock investing). E-mail us for more details!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:15am On Feb 06, 2019
tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2019
onuku:
Better to invest in Treasury Bill and Government Bonds. You are guaranteed at least 12 percent if left for at least a year

Boss, so how do u identify those stocks with 8-10% dividend yield or possibly name them pls

I do treasury too but i cant leave my money just like that for a year, i pulled my money out of tb to do stock and i have positioned already for returns after the election, after i have achieved resonable profit in stock then i will go back to tb with the total money but for me to put my money in tb for 364day, haa i cant ooo. is better i get that 10% capital appreciation within 3-4 months than 14.25% for 364days. if i gained 10% capital appreciation and go ahead to have 12% in tb for the rest of the year, i think is much more better for me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2019
aremso:

I do treasury too but i cant leave my money just like that for a year, i pulled my money out of tb to do stock and i have positioned already for returns after the election, after i have achieved resonable profit in stock then i will go back to tb with the total money but for me to put my money in tb for 364day, haa i cant ooo. is better i get that 10% capital appreciation within 3-4 months than 14.25% for 364days. if i gained 10% capital appreciation and go ahead to have 12% in tb for the rest of the year, i think is much more better for me.

you chose a better option.check the following stocks for only capital appreciation or for both dividend/capital appreciation.
Gtb,zenith,stanbic.

These three are the market leaders in the financial services.They will also be the leader in any bull as we are expecting..........you are sure of 10-15% return within this first quarter of 2019.

consider the three first before others.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 06, 2019
aremso:

You can also take a look at these undervalued stocks for mainly capital appreciation.you may also see small dividend on top if.........

fbn,oando,transcorp,eterna,Aiico,wapco,Access,Afriprud,uba and ucap.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:49am On Feb 06, 2019
locodemy:
you chose a better option.check the following stocks for only capital appreciation or for both dividend/capital appreciation. Gtb,zenith,stanbic..
Stanbic na silent achiever, that stock go go places if chanced (OA things). Na big boiz stock. lipsrsealed
Oga Loco long time. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2019
Some of the stocks I know will be difficult to get after the presidential election date.copy to any bluechip stock above 20 naira trading on a high volume now.

Smart guys are using this week and next to take the final position.

Loco has gone back to guest mode.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:57am On Feb 06, 2019
1M and 5M offers just lined up in UBA at 7.25, whether UBA too is copying Sterling. lipsrsealed grin
Who talk say money no dey Naija if not for wicked and selfish leaders? sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:07am On Feb 06, 2019
abduljabbar4:
Hello guys, please which company would you advise me to invest in this 2019? i want to use about 300k for a long term (up to 15 years investment)
Have you entered any one yet? You may check Loco's list above and choose the one that suits your investment objective. Include fidelity, diamond and fcmb cos I cant see them in his list.
Caveat: At owner's discretion only. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:18am On Feb 06, 2019
locodemy:

you chose a better option.check the following stocks for only capital appreciation or for both dividend/capital appreciation.
Gtb,zenith,stanbic.

These three are the market leaders in the financial services.They will also be the leader in any bull as we are expecting..........you are sure of 10-15% return within this first quarter of 2019.

Thanks boss, i have possitioned already in GTB, ZENITH, UBA and CCNN
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2019
17m units offer on STI. it will soon happen... lipsrsealed

10m units of FBHN traded at 7.45, single buyer wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:23am On Feb 06, 2019
EKUU MKT O

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 06, 2019
Has morgan capital new cost in effect ?

Nobody is talkin abt ETI. any reason?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:34am On Feb 06, 2019
jideflash:
17m units offer on STI. it will soon happen... lipsrsealed
10m units of FBHN traded at 7.45, single buyer wink
Lol. Better move some of those grounded money to fbhn instead. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:35am On Feb 06, 2019
Valueinvestor:
I have come to realize overtime that what actually brings in huge returns from stocks is the proper application of high margin of safety, appropriate diversification, timing and patience and not just holding a fundamentally strong stocks. For instance, both nestle and stanbic are fundamentally strong, but buying them at a low margin of safety poses more risk, infact one would be better off putting such money in a fixed deposit. For me any stock that is not likely to give 8-10% dividend yield, I consider paying too high for it for now. Anyway these are my personal opinion and hard lessons learnt from previous experience

Your hard lesson is the best lesson. Wise people always learn at the school of hard knocks.

Some still practice same thing over and over again and suffer for it. By mere observation and deducing intelligent

points many would know better. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:35am On Feb 06, 2019
tritritri:
Has morgan capital new cost in effect ? Nobody is talkin abt ETI. any reason?
Since 1st of February.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:40am On Feb 06, 2019
Make una stop to dey crash honeywell price biko. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2019
Mcy56:

Have you entered any one yet? You may check Loco's list above and choose the one that suits your investment objective. Include fidelity, diamond and fcmb cos I cant see them in his list.
Caveat: At owner's discretion only. tongue

I can see you are in the above mentioned buses
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:51am On Feb 06, 2019
locodemy:

You can also take a look at these undervalued stocks for mainly capital appreciation.you may also see small dividend on top if.........

fbn,oando,transcorp,eterna,Aiico,wapco,Access,Afriprud,uba and ucap.

Thanks BOSS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2019
Kevostica:
I can see you are in the above mentioned buses
Lol. No I'm not.... just saw value in them and decided to share. They are banking stocks and always have potentials to pick up faster during bull season. For diamond we all know the story behind it for now. Mr. Market may decide otherwise anyway. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
locodemy:

Gtb,zenith,stanbic.

Talking capital appreciation im doing about 27% now on wema, im waiting on announcement from management, no dividend and i will sell the very next day,they promised shareholders dividend at last years agm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mcy56:
Make una stop to dey crash honeywell price biko. sad

Did you see the last result of Honeywell
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
pluto09:

Am not sure she saw it...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
pluto09:
Yes I saw it....and the price had gone up even after that na. Besides, their Q4 will be due in March so why the sudden dumping now? Just curious
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
tritritri:
Has morgan capital new cost in effect ?

Nobody is talkin abt ETI. any reason?

Abeg what new cost? I missed that info.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mcy56:

Yes I saw it....and the price had gone up even after that na. Besides, their Q4 will be due in March so why the sudden dumping now? Just curious

My sister , who will buy wit dat result ? except for jijo?

will u buy honyflour with 92% loss q/q ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
tritritri:

https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/4267

Thanks. It is a pity that this may affect one's frequency of trading.

My concern is how one can monitor the health of these stockbrokers since there is not much insurance on the funds one keeps with them. If a company starts raising its charges for example, can that be an indication stress?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4308) (4309) (4310) (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pesuzok(m), FreeStuffsNG and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.