Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10940702 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4310) (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) (4316) ... (7772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
moneywoman74:

But Bonanza will still come next week on or before election.

Lol.......na one chance bonanaza be that ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
GTB is on fire
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
edwardaigb:
GTB is on fire

Whats the sentiment moving it..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
akinssan:

Whats the sentiment moving it..

That's one of the bulls leader
Fasten ya seat belt grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sillysassysally(f): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
FO on full bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Fasten ya seat belt grin

So the race wan start be that?

cc Mcy56
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
sillysassysally:
FO on full bid

may be as a result of their EGM of today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by topas100(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
pls japaul is not moving.....6mths now. what do I do?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cooldudeng(m): 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
lancee:
uba still supplyn more at 7.20

UBA and Access hardly ever enjoy bull runs like others. At least not in the last 1+ year that I've been monitoring. Still stuck too!

Let's just leave it for GTB and Zenith abeg
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
edwardaigb:
GTB is on fire

Now on full bid!! Wow!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
cooldudeng:

UBA and Access hardly ever enjoy bull runs like others. At least not in the last 1+ year that I've been monitoring. Still stuck too!

Let's just leave it for GTB and Zenith abeg

I think by the time GTB AND ZEE prices are going more higher once the real bull set in ..No choice investors got to visit them

If the main bull sets in i forsee uba , fbnh , access going back to th prices they were last yr btw 9 to 12 naira [ My opinion thou ]

Peaceful election , Good dividends , stable exhange rate etc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
akinssan:
So the race wan start be that? cc Mcy56
Race wey don start since.
I saw that gtb at 35 this morning o. Chai!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
yom2:
how soon can that happen? because if that happens american miners will shut down too

US miners, as you call them, are busy inventing ways to produce profitably at lower prices.
They're surging in production, and gaining in market share over opec, while opec is curtailing itself defending prices.
One day, MBL and Putin will get angry and quit production cuts, unleashing the father of oil gluts.
All these not to talk of all the scientists busy inventing powerful Electric Vehicle batteries, and the Western left wing war against fossil fuel with noises of New Green Deal all over the place.
Crude oil is on a long thing in the long run, I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
yom2:
how soon can that happen? because if that happens american miners will shut down too

My man, if I knew the answer to that, I will be getting ready to be a very rich man.

We all know all assets or commodities move up and down in price, the problem is mere mortals like us don't know exactly when. Though I can bet some people know of certain triggers and catalysts that trigger this things.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
topas100:
pls japaul is not moving.....6mths now. what do I do?
Sel and move the fund to other dividend paying stock or the one that can appreciate in price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
They don dey bulldoze that UBA 7.25 mountain. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by coruso(m): 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
kindly,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
This NSE is very interesting! All of a sudden, those heavy UBA offers disappeared and bids became far higher than offers. We'll keep observing what they are up to.

Maybe the bull is about to visit UBA tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
Volume alert. UBA is dropping some large volumes. Mad rush going on on some stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
anjilgreat:
This NSE is very interesting! All of a sudden, those heavy UBA offers disappeared and bids became far higher than offers. We'll keep observing what they are up to.

Maybe the bull is about to visit UBA tomorrow
All those offers doesnt seem real in the first place. Imagine majority of the offer lined up at 7,25. If you checked the offers after 7.25 they were very few, not up to 3M I think.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by topas100(m): 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mcy56:

Sel and move the fund to other dividend paying stock or the one that can appreciate in price.
pls advice....which one should I buy now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Fasten ya seat belt grin
Make una wait for me oh I never collect my trader-money and February N-Power alawi. Na dat money I wan use hammer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
7 FEBRUARY 2019- ANOTHER GOOD DAY IN THE MARKET TODAY

Observed that many equities proved so hard to get today.

High probability that the bull will continue the unfinished business by tomorrow.

However, I will like to curtail my optimism to avoid buying at the high. grin smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by guis: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
pls advice....which one should I buy now?

[I depends on the worth of the japual you have. I would suggest Transcorp which is a good buy @N1.28. Their performance last year was far better than 2017. Currently they await their FY, and have their AGM on 13th Feb. I see their share price reaching between N3.10 to N3.50].
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
coruso:
kindly, advice me my oga them on what to do.
i had a CHN account i open through AMYN investment, Bought some shares through the account.
unfortunately, AMYN investment is no more operating. On contacting them i was told to bring the purchase receipt for each of the shares i bought, the challenge now is i don't have those receipt any more.
how can i transfer them to another broker or sell them

Go to the resgisrars of those companies you bought they may likely help you out or go to cscs itself
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mcy56:

All those offers doesnt seem real in the first place. Imagine majority of the offer lined up at 7,25. If you checked the offers after 7.25 they were very few, not up to 3M I think.

You're right, those offers @#7.25 looked very fearfully suspicious. We'll see how it plays out tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mcy56:

You can narrow it down by listing the likely ones you're looking at.
Unilever might be afraid to touch 33 cos of you sir..... grin

Unilever dan go 37...yayira / mcy56 hope una dan borrow money load enuf...if not i need loan ooh.?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
coruso:
i had a CHN account i open through AMYN investment, Bought some shares through the account.
unfortunately, AMYN investment is no more operating. On contacting them i was told to bring the purchase receipt for each of the shares i bought, the challenge now is i don't have those receipt any more.

This is madness. I've not been through this, but take all evidence linking you to the account to CSCS office on Marina Lagos.
Request for your CSCS Statement, and inquire from there how to bypass or extricate yourself from the defunct company. Nonsense! !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by coruso(m): 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Thanks @ zendi,aremso. I have a statement comprising all my shares with them. I work 6days a week 9am-9pm getting to Lagos hmm!. I will tey oit by sending Cscs a mail on that regard.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
coruso:
Type your name here first to see if you can see any of the company you bought that is owing you any dividend:

http://sec.gov.ng/non-mandated/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emo247: 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
please who know a stock broker firm in Abuja, should assist me with their address.. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (4310) (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) (4316) ... (7772) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Good2go1, unite4real, ukay2, bassEQ2000, Raider76, Engrblessing(f), ositadima1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.