Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10944376 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4309) (4310) (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) ... (7774) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Revibe: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
Where's fxuser?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
tritritri:
My sister , who will buy wit dat result ? except for jijo? will u buy honyflour with 92% loss q/q ?
It's even 95% self. grin Funny enough, people will buy when it bottomed. The bid is even increasing self.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
aremso:

many thanks sir
Also check UCAP and Afriprud.
Best of Luck.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
STOjo:

Also check UCAP and Afriprud.
Best of Luck.

Noted Sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mcy56:
1M and 5M offers just lined up in UBA at 7.25, whether UBA too is copying Sterling. lipsrsealed grin
Who talk say money no dey Naija if not for wicked and selfish leaders? sad

I wonder if those with the money and are buying are under different leaders.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Nor worry na language of 2008 crash grin
So I can safely say you were not on board the aircrash

Hahahaha...... Mercy na indomie generation nah. Forget all these her forming, stronghead, and throwing of stones. grin grin grin

Mercy, na joke oh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
Raider76:
Thanks. It is a pity that this may affect one's frequency of trading.
My concern is how one can monitor the health of these stockbrokers since there is not much insurance on the funds one keeps with them. If a company starts raising its charges for example, can that be an indication stress?
It certainly will affect the frequency of trading. Imagine buying/selling commission already doubled. sad
Concerning monitoring, I think their position with SEC readily comes to mind.
Dont think it would be an easy task on the part of clients but some signs would be manifesting if they are becoming distressed, except we close our ears/eyes to it - the "close-ear-group" fall into this category. grin
More reason its not that ideal to keep large sum in one's account over a longer period of time without tying it down with stocks.
If you have shares your money is safe.....my humble newbie opinion and, with due respect to my ogas on top. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
arduino:
Hahahaha...... Mercy na indomie generation nah. Forget all these her forming, stronghead, and throwing of stones. grin grin grin Mercy, na joke oh.
grin grin grin
See as you dey throw me stone as well.shocked
I comment my reserve. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Raider76:
I wonder if those with the money and are buying are under different leaders.
Oga, I was referring to the general living condition of the populace na.
Me and you know (in 333's voice) that the standard of living of the masses is not very okay. Let me stop there.
Its good you no see my English today. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
no forget ur boy oh. money needs to be made grin .

onegentleguy:

So ur firm is actually behind the CAVERTON official site.
...that's great.
That means u must be good at what u do.
Will see if I can help market u to a few friends.

Keep up the good work Mr Olajide !!

Regards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mcy56:

Oga, I was referring to the general living condition of the populace na.
Me and you know (in 333's voice) that the standard of living of the masses is not very okay. Let me stop there.
Its good you no see my English today. grin

Abeg accept my apologies on the English issue. You completely missed my point. That's why I think forum posts are not a very good way of communicating.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
Teeonly:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/24915_GREIF_NIGERIA_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_FEBRUARY_2019.pdf

This company hardly reports losses o!, the ceo said they have lost their biggest customer, who could that be, and the way he sounded in the chairmans report he is polarised on the outcome of the election, should it go the way they want i might consider them though this stock is xtremely illequid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
Am looking at adding 1 Consumer Goods stock to my list...can someone help recommend any ..price apprec only. ...I have UNILEVER but the price refuse to touch 33....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
zendi:

Okay, I hope its as simple as that.
He used scary words.....best night ever.....living the higher life......those that have passed on.....
Swilo, say something.

Zendi,

Please, it was the result of my meditations that night. I spent some time thinking of the future & eternity. Thanks a billion for your concern.

I'm so sorry, I should have responded that night.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
Raider76:
Abeg accept my apologies on the English issue. You completely missed my point. That's why I think forum posts are not a very good way of communicating.
Lol. No offense taken, I was just joking with it. smiley
There's nothing wrong with forum posts, in as much as it's not an attack, abuse or insult on the individual, then I think you're good.
Without communication there's no learning. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
tritritri:
Am looking at adding 1 Consumer Goods stock to my list...can someone help recommend any ..price apprec only. ...I have UNILEVER but the price refuse to touch 33....
You can narrow it down by listing the likely ones you're looking at.
Unilever might be afraid to touch 33 cos of you sir..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vinlyreeks(m): 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
HOW DID YOU MAKE YOUR FIRST MILLION?

READ MY OWN LITTLE STORY HERE..
https://www.nairaland.com/5004634/how-did-make-1st-million#75467597

IT'S NOT MYTH MAYBE YOU'VE HEARD ABOUT IT BUT REALLY DIDN'T THINK OF DON'T IT!!!...
YEA COOL 250,000+ BENEFITS EVERY MONTH
FOLLOW MY TUTORIAL HERE https://www.nairaland.com/5004634/how-did-make-1st-million#75467597
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 2:15am On Feb 07, 2019
swilo:

Zendi,

Please, it was the result of my meditations that night. I spent some time thinking of the future & eternity. Thanks a billion for your concern.

I'm so sorry, I should have responded that night.

Comforting to hear from you, and to see you understood my concern.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lafencer: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2019
Is this a pointer to what to expect after election fears are allayed and elections are over? Noting that both countries in red for 2019 returns are having elections in the first half of the year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 07, 2019
lafencer:
Is this a pointer to what to expect after election fears are allayed and elections are over? Noting that both countries in red for 2019 returns are having elections in the first half of the year.
OK it is like they are doing -one year up,one year down!I seeeeeeeee
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:39am On Feb 07, 2019
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT /MSCI POSITION (NSE STOCK MARKET WEATHER REPORT) - FOR 07 FEBRUARY 2019

MSCI Nigeria still no movement in the portfolio as at 6 February 2019.

Wednesday continue with 19 gainers and 17 in line with recent trend of the slightly bullish market.

NSE All Share loss for 2019 now -1.94%.

For Thursday 07 February 2019, projection for the Nigeria All Share Index, expected High is 30855.33 Low at 30,758.14.

For now we are watching the market only, except I see exceptional opportunities, I want to remain risk averse.

See the update on our list of selected stock for Subscribers, this will be updated from time to time (remember we do not want to buy, except we see good bargain, the entry prices will sometimes look unreasonable low, don’t bother yourselves, we are setting a trap for the market!!!).

First revelation of our merger candidate is out (information for subscribers only). We should start buying little by little, risk is small (company is still profitable with positive reserve and at good support point).

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. We have trading systems which will teach you what I am doing, such that you can discover good equities on your own. I will particularly recommend the “No Loss Trading System”, yes no loss, this like own Coca-Cola without Sugar (health drink for your stock investing). E-mail us for more details!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 10:37am On Feb 07, 2019
lafencer:

Election fear in the case of Nigeria is real but unfounded.
The two presidential candidates, both northerners, will not plunge country into war over election dispute.
So, as is characteristic of the market, speculatiors are running when nobody is pursuing.
This is when to be greedy when others are fearful.
My real fear for the Nigerian economy is this premoniition that crude. oil will crash to $20 one day.
The forces threatening to make it so anytime are too numerous for me to go into right now.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fatboyebele(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2019
Sunu Assurances Nigeria plc bounces back after resignation of CEO late last year.

Guidance: A lot of buying activity on the stock over the last few sessions virtually guarantees an upward swing.

About SUNU Assurances Nigeria Plc

SUNU Assurances Nigeria PLC, formerly Equity Assurance Plc, is a Nigeria-based insurance company. The Company’s principal activity is the provision of non-life insurance business, health management, and financial services to corporate and retail customers in both Nigeria and Ghana, respectively.

The Company’s segments include Non-Life, Asset Management and Health Management. Its insurance services include Consequential Loss Insurance, Burglary Insurance, Householder’s Insurance, Goods in Transit Insurance, Public Liability Insurance, Products Liability Insurance, Aviation Insurance, and Fidelity Guarantee Insurance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 11:23am On Feb 07, 2019
zendi:

Election fear in the case of Nigeria is real but unfounded.
The two presidential candidates, both northerners, will not plunge country into war over election dispute.
So, as is characteristic of the market, speculatiors are running when nobody is pursuing.
This is when to be greedy when others are fearful.
My real fear for the Nigerian economy is this premoniition that crude. oil will crash to $20 one day.
The forces threatening to make it so anytime are too numerous for me to go into right now.

Exactly my fear too. Gives me sleepless nights, even though up and down swings in assets I own don't scare me. That says a lot. It's the same thing I have been telling the Tbills people, if such happens we are bleeped. All of us from bonds to stocks to tbills and other naira assets.

I don't want to be optimistic and say it can't happen, but I just know I need to prepare/hedge for it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 11:25am On Feb 07, 2019
GTB gradually going out of reach. Could pull up the others.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:28am On Feb 07, 2019
Raider76:
GTB gradually going out of reach. Could pull up the others.

Thank God i positioned at the right time, GTB is pulling zenith along too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
When you enter her we no hear oooo grin
aremso:

Thank God i positioned at the right time, GTB is pulling zenith along too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
uba still supplyn more at 7.20
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneywoman74: 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
Michael11stock:
When you enter her we no hear oooo grin

But Bonanza will still come next week on or before election.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
GonFreecss1:

Exactly my fear too. Gives me sleepless nights, even though up and down swings in assets I own don't scare me. That says a lot. It's the same thing I have been telling the Tbills people, if such happens we are bleeped. All of us from bonds to stocks to tbills and other naira assets.

I don't want to be optimistic and say it can't happen, but I just knowl I need to prepare/hedge for it.
how soon can that happen? because if that happens american miners will shut down too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4309) (4310) (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) ... (7774) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Zegra, chillykelly86(m), talktofemi, freeman67, debeey87(m), Stan2330(m), eziokwunwoko(m), 222Martins(m), ositadima1(m), ayufun, KayOn1, SlahJoe(m), TAJIBADE, KarlTom, SetrakusRa(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.