Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10857571 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4419) (4420) (4421) (4422) (4423) (4424) (4425) ... (7746) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
locodemy:

The stock is 80% close to full bid.I don't think 1.21 is achievable again today let alone 1.15 and 1.08.

Bros, chill small. When "yeye and rubbish" results starts dropping end of this week/next week, and their share prices start dropping. The fever will get to Transcorp and who knows, our "N1.10" might come to pass sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
Why the sudden rush in fidelity? abi dem done sniff the result?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
mendes911:

Bros, chill small. When "yeye and rubbish" results starts dropping end of this week/next week, and their share prices start dropping. The fever will get to Transcorp and who knows, our "N1.10" might come to pass sooner than later.

I don lie down straight for ground dey wait for any slight pullback.I will still join you guys to average down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
edwardaigb:
Why the sudden rush in fidelity? abi dem done sniff the result?

I they watch them. The more you look the less you see.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
rebekah2011:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/24209_LAFARGE_WAPCO_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2018.pdf
Q3 figures. It is just a matter of time, the coy will apply for delisting. The minority shareholders will be offered to be bought out say for N7.50 when the price is selling for N3/4

pleaSe shed more light on your position....I am gradually loading up here.......I believe the fortunes of this company will change in about 3 years time,but if retail investors like me will not benefit, why bother then
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
What a day... Q1 is almost done with. Time to close my books and audit same.

My Q1 earning is not looking as good as I planned, anyway I trust God for Q2.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
a big whale is offloading its entire access portfolio!interesting time ahead.But chief loco talked about free drinks na.do we need to get e-dividend form for that alsoooo?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
locodemy:
Peterichy,no just peep and go o.
Kindly tell us what uniondag have for us?

Make they no come use our dividend pay late filling fine o.

It will get to OSCAR'S DESK on Friday 29/03/19
So cause for ALARM cool

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ok. Results are now showing up, little by little.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
Please someone should help with breakdown of Caverton result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
So far so good let discuss little about some stock pick. Two stocks cut my attention, and they are: Zenith bank and Jberger
1. Zenith, EPS improved from #5.53 last two years final year to #6.15 last year final, with them paying the highest dividend so far in NSE (#2.50 + .30 total #2.80), based on their unit price/ PE.
From their current price they have good upward potential.
2. Jberger, EPS improved from #3.61 last two years to #5.30 last year with dividend payment of #2, if they maintain good q1 2019, they will be among the top performing stock this year.
These stocks needed patience once invested on, market is generally dull this period, but will surely move this year when the time come.

Caution: Not a recommendation, further research needed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
edwardaigb:
OK sir. But they are yet to release the result

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chibuking81:
So far so good let discuss little about some stock pick. Two stock cut my attention, and they are: Zenith bank and Jberger
1. Zenith, EPS improved from 5+ last two years final year to 6+ last year final, with them paying the highest dividend so far in NSE (2.50 + .30 total 2.80), based on their unit price/ PE.
From their current price they have good upward potential.
2. Jberger, EPS improved from 3+ last two years to 5+ last year with dividend payment of #2, if they maintain good q1 2019, they will be among the top performing stock this year.
These stock need patience, market is generally dull this period, but will move at move when the time come.

Caution: Not a recommendation, but further research needed.

We have been hearing this from you for long time now.
To me it looks like monkey hunting.kindly give us other stocks pick apart from these two.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
edwardaigb:

Wait for the long epistle oga.He will soon analyse it to you.

No need to rush

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
locodemy:

We have been hearing this from you for long time now.
To me it looks like monkey hunting.kindly give us other stocks pick apart from these two.
OK, I have released two, please I need your own pick, seriously am interested to see yours, we are here to help one another. grin
Not monkey hunting, but hidden treasure hunting grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chibuking81:

OK, I have released two, please I need your own pick, seriously am interested to see yours, we are here to help one another. grin

check the stocks I posted last week.one of your stocks pick is there.

value investor praised the classical picks from the released results so far.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
According to Morgan capital
"The equities market seemed not to have woken to the supports channeled towards it by the monetary authority(MPC) and international trade scenario. However, Morgancapital research understands the influence of response and action lag which drag the impact of policy on it target objectives. Thus, in a bid to validate the position of the new expansionary monetary policy empirically, we shall provide answers to the following questions in episode. 1. What is the historical relationship between the capital market performance and monetary policy rate (MPR), and its degree of impact?, 2. will lending rate trail the cut in MPR and 3.Will the rate stimulate credit to private sector?.
To the first question, the figure below established an inverse relationship between the equities market and MPR, however weak as other factors which influence capital market performance are excluded from the analysis. This result simply means when MPR increases, market cap is likely to decrease and vice versa. Therefore, the policy cut is expected to expedite the long-awaited equities market rally, ceteri paribus."

The lending rate cut will contribute positively to Nigeria stock exchange market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chibuking81:
[b]The equities market seemed not to have woken to the supports channeled towards it by the monetary authority(MPC) and international trade scenario. However, Morgancapital research understands the influence of response and action lag which drag the impact of policy on it target objectives. Thus, in a bid to validate the position of the new expansionary monetary policy empirically, we shall provide answers to the following questions in episode. 1. What is the historical relationship between the capital market performance and monetary policy rate (MPR), and its degree of impact?, 2. will lending rate trail the cut in MPR and 3.Will the rate stimulate credit to private sector?.
To the first question, the figure below established an inverse relationship between the equities market and MPR, however weak as other factors which influence capital market performance are excluded from the analysis. This result simply means when MPR increases, market cap is likely to decrease and vice versa. Therefore, the policy cut is expected to expedite the long-awaited equities market rally, ceteri paribus.[/b]

The lending rate cut will contribute positively to Nigeria stock exchange market.

Is it going to affect the money market negatively?

Remember that people have moved to invest in Treasury bills and others.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
PZ result is poor,
Stock of #10 with q3 EPS of 20kobo

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chibuking81:
PZ result is poor
Don't have the strength to cross-check the result.Any dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
locodemy:

Is it going to affect the money market negatively?

Remember that people have moved to invest in Treasury bills and others.
I think it will affect the treasure bill, since its yielding will be affected, then stock market will gain, because attention will be shifted to stock market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
locodemy:

Don't have the strength to cross-check the result.Any dividend?
Where will they get the money for dividend, is it from 20 kobo?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
https://www.proshareng.com/news/STOCK%20PICKS/Afrinvest-Stock-Recommendation-For-The-Week-250319/44541

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chibuking81:

Where will they get the money for dividend, is it from 20 kobo?

Na negative dividend they will give which means their shareholders are owing them and they will collect dividend from them through right issue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
phemmie06:

Na negative dividend they will give which means their shareholders are owing them and they will collect dividend from them through right issue
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chibuking81:
"The equities market seemed not to have woken to the supports channeled towards it by the monetary authority(MPC) and international trade scenario. However, Morgancapital research understands the influence of response and action lag which drag the impact of policy on it target objectives. Thus, in a bid to validate the position of the new expansionary monetary policy empirically, we shall provide answers to the following questions in episode. 1. What is the historical relationship between the capital market performance and monetary policy rate (MPR), and its degree of impact?, 2. will lending rate trail the cut in MPR and 3.Will the rate stimulate credit to private sector?.
To the first question, the figure below established an inverse relationship between the equities market and MPR, however weak as other factors which influence capital market performance are excluded from the analysis. This result simply means when MPR increases, market cap is likely to decrease and vice versa. Therefore, the policy cut is expected to expedite the long-awaited equities market rally, ceteri paribus."

Bro, the real question is "when?"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 6:29am On Mar 28, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
a big whale is offloading its entire access portfolio!interesting time ahead.But chief loco talked about free drinks na.do we need to get e-dividend form for that alsoooo?
Hmmm, we must know that for every seller, there is always a buyer, time will tell, which one of them has actually made the right decision. Someone also stated here that access might get to #3(Hmmm, that is not impossible, if fbnh could get to 2.97 some years back ),of course we all know why fbnh came to that level as at then, does the same thing apply to access (in terms of fundamentals). For access to get to #3.00 it's either something terrible has happened to its fundamentals or there is a general bear which might likely pull the ASI to a region of 25,000 and below. If this ever happens am sure zenithbank would be trading in the region of #10,i would then rather advice picking zenithbank at #10,then, rather than buying access at #3

(1) (2) (3) ... (4419) (4420) (4421) (4422) (4423) (4424) (4425) ... (7746) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Learnwithgrace and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.