Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10836612 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4540) (4541) (4542) (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) ... (7736) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 12:25pm On May 03, 2019
Mcy56:

Over 71M bids displayed on Morgan. Dont know if its actually more than that.
Yep!
It's over 72M bids in total and rising!
wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 12:28pm On May 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
A client promised to dash me 200k if I can succeed in helping him buy Transcorp today. I say ah, na so the thing strong reach?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:29pm On May 03, 2019
cornwall:

Yep!
It's over 72M bids in total and rising!
wink

Sir loco... You kill this bushmeat well. Na only this one Waka enter trap grin grin grin

To think that you dropped the hint here... This life self!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 12:31pm On May 03, 2019
currentprice:
EKUU Tony's Party O

grin grin grin grin

You neva talk that share wey you dey eye o?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 12:39pm On May 03, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 03, 2019
stcool:

Sir loco... You kill this bushmeat well. Na only this one Waka enter trap grin grin grin

To think that you dropped the hint here... This life self!

I expected this bubble last year but it didn't come,I have to sell off with some profits.I entered again hoping the bubble will land but ended up selling again with some profits.I entered again with zenith dividend at 1.23/24 and and the thing dropped and finally the result come scatter the whole thing.I summoned courage and sold huge part of zenith to mop Transcorp just last week at 1.13.

Today,Loco is making a big kill.I tell you what a big kill indeed.

There is one stock that will give big money maybe CP has seen it but I gat to enter first with some of the loot......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:45pm On May 03, 2019
Dangflour: is peter's party over? I hear say las las na 19naira them fit pay.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:47pm On May 03, 2019
grin Spit it out make we all enter
locodemy:

I expected this bubble last year but it didn't come,I have to sell off with some profits.I entered again hoping the bubble will land but ended up selling again with some profits.I entered again with zenith dividend at 1.23/24 and and the thing dropped and finally the result come scatter the whole thing.I summoned courage and sold huge part of zenith to mop Transcorp just last week at 1.13.

Today,Loco is making a big kill.I tell you what a big kill indeed.

There is one stock that will give big money maybe CP has seen it but I gat to enter first with some of the loot......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:58pm On May 03, 2019
locodemy:

Tell them my prayer at mountain top shattered them this time around.

Peter just be happy for me once.
I tell you, Uniondiag we will come as soon as possible......

I can't withstand the heat @ Transcorp now......

Happy weekend

Happy weekend.

Of course I'm happy for you but if you wanna shoot, shoot instead of invoking VILLAGE PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 12:58pm On May 03, 2019
The guess for the next sick company to go on a mini bull has started. My mind is telling me O and O may be the next one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 03, 2019
kolaish:
The guess for the next sick company to go on a mini bull has started. My mind is telling me O and O may be the next one.

You will do well if you keep on guessing.........

But my oga will not say a word now because him self gat to be accommodated well first......

Transcorp party not over.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 1:03pm On May 03, 2019
kolaish:

Bros, I think Regalins or UACN is the next sick coy to fly...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2019
currentprice:
EKUU Tony's Party O

grin grin grin grin

Since you aren't ready to touch CHAMS @20k I hope you are not preparing to jump at N1:00k like you projected.

FEAR FEAR man even the TRANSCORP train you manage enter you hv jumped at the sound of bad results.

FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 1:04pm On May 03, 2019
Does anyone know anything about this Regency Alliance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:06pm On May 03, 2019
PETERiCHY:

Since you aren't ready to touch CHAMS @20k I hope you are not preparing to jump at N1:00k like you projected.

fear fear man even the TRANSCORP train you manage enter you hv jumped at the sound of bad results.

FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE.

You see the thing well...No growth stock is better than CHAMS at the moment...Q1 2019 is already above last years dividend.

Na that type of stock Oga CP dey always eye grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:10pm On May 03, 2019
stcool:
You see the thing well...No growth stock is better than CHAMS at the moment...Q1 2019 is already above last years dividend. grin grin grin
Weh done sir. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 1:11pm On May 03, 2019
stcool:

You see the thing well...No growth stock is better than CHAMS at the moment...Q1 2019 is already above last years dividend.

Na that type of stock Oga CP dey always eye grin grin grin

If you are smart, you will know that it is the wick that is burning in CHAMS... the kerosine don finish....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 1:12pm On May 03, 2019
Mcy56:

Weh done sir. tongue

mercy, abeg help me look into regency alliance biko...

Wetin that their 3k dividend fit do?? make I start to dey buy now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:19pm On May 03, 2019
swilo:

If you are smart, you will know that it is the wick that is burning in CHAMS... the kerosine don finish....

I No smart oh! Na money I dey find. A stock that broke out with several new highs and now sitting well above 0.50k is weak to you. Ok Kontinue, once you see small offer it is weak

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:19pm On May 03, 2019
swilo:
mercy, abeg help me look into regency alliance biko...
Lol. Regency is not doing bad at all. Released impressive YE result. Another nice Q1 result.
Dividend of 0.03k declared with 10th of May being the qualification date. I believed its undervalued at currentprice.
FA/TA analysis to know its fair price would have been best here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2019
The equity price of 11 Plc (formerly Mobil Oil) was adjusted today 3rd May, 2019 for a dividend of N8.25k as recommended by the Company? board of directors. The last close price was N186.00, while the Ex-div price is N177.75. The price was rounded up by the system to N177.8 in conformity with the price step methodology.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 1:28pm On May 03, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol. Regency is not doing bad at all. Released impressive YE result. Another nice Q1 result.
Dividend of 0.03k declared with 10th of May being the qualification date. I believed its undervalued at currentprice.
FA/TA analysis to know its fair price would have been best here.
onpoint darling
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 1:32pm On May 03, 2019
kolaish:
Let O and O wait small when we finish from the other wards we will enter it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 1:40pm On May 03, 2019
locodemy:

You will do well if you keep on guessing.........

But my oga will not say a word now because him self gat to be accommodated well first......

Transcorp party not over.....

Ur transcorp has come down to 1.22
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 1:41pm On May 03, 2019
i beg u do Transcorp like thisssss
that person na wicked soul oooooo
y is he trying to sabotage this rally naaaaa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:41pm On May 03, 2019
They don enter mkt oo..Transcorp last min magic
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 1:43pm On May 03, 2019
Kevostica:

Ur transcorp has come down to 1.22

Dumping on the way
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 1:44pm On May 03, 2019
Transcorp party doesn't usually last. What is this? The thing has collapsed in less than 48hours.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 03, 2019
PharmAlfred:
Transcorp party doesn't usually last. What is this? The thing has collapsed in less than 48hours.

without general bull transcorp alone cannot last..over 40B OS ...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:47pm On May 03, 2019
...and the 'men in black' will 'play fast gimmicks' on the holders of TRANSCORP !!
The fearful ones will exit, while we head past its current 52 weeks high of N1.73 once it's time for reckoning.
Just got me more @ N1.22.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 1:48pm On May 03, 2019
PharmAlfred:

Cos of high volume of shares involved

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by laydap: 1:49pm On May 03, 2019
arduino:

Oga Presido, please favour Multiverse and Beco Petroleum biko oooo.....

Forte Oil might be the next bull .. With the conclusion of the disposal of the Upstream, Foreign and Power Assets and payment of the Special dividend, phase 1 has been concluded.
Phase 2 which is very imminent is the exit of Femi and sale of the remainder of FO (downstream Assets) to the Prudent Energy Group (Ignite). Modelling FO’s potential valuation including using OANDO 49% sale to Helios and the Mobil’s sale to NIPCO, we should have some handsome valuation with good upside to the price FO’s is currently trading at. We may currently be witnessing a "shakeout" after the Q1 result before the acquisition announcement is made soon and the bus takes off..

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/otedola-sells-off-forte-oil-shares/1jd6l7s

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4540) (4541) (4542) (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) ... (7736) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kaykehin, ifeolu002(m), maishai, Kereokwu(f), Adinije(f), Yem0350 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.