Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10900055 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4542) (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) (4548) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 03, 2019
I wonder how the candle stick for transcorp will look like today .. I’m sure it will look like johnny bravo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 3:32pm On May 03, 2019
It is well with all of you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 3:33pm On May 03, 2019
Two words I describe Transcorp:
1. Fickle
2. Suction

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:34pm On May 03, 2019
What a relieve to see no negative comments upandan on transcorp so far. Seems some people, many Nsempas are stucked here, including Peter that must have jumped in at day's high. grin
Peter im just pulling your legs o. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 03, 2019
how that person was able to place 44 million units offer Thought we can’t place more than 10 million

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 03, 2019
Deadlytruth:
TRANSCORPSE and abracadabra!

Lol at corpse.. this abracadabra no get part2

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:39pm On May 03, 2019
currentprice:
I predicted all this stocks that become popular today long time ago when nobody look those stock side. grin grin grin
Na so.
C&I, airline services, dangflour readily comes to mind too. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2019
ndidigood:
is transcorpse now abi?

Deadlytruth:

Very unpredictable company.
My post on TRANSCORP on
April 24, 3:14 pm.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 3:41pm On May 03, 2019
Mcy56:
What a relieve to see no negative comments upandan on transcorp so far. Seems some people, many Nsempas are stucked here, including Peter that must have jumped in at day's high. grin
people no expect the sudden halt,many are still in shock
But I fit continue next wk
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 03, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Transcorp ever for the TA guys and they don’t want more than 20%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2019
Yayira:
how that person was able to place 44 million units offer Thought we can’t place more than 10 million
Hmmmm.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:46pm On May 03, 2019
ndidigood:
people no expect the sudden halt,many are still in shock. But I fit continue next wk
I guess some guys are playing games here.
One of the reasons I don't like transcorp. Imagine those small ones doing rally for a week and more self.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2019
Yayira:

Transcorp ever for the TA guys and they don’t want more than 20%
Even the TA gurus need some measure of LA (Luck Analysis) to be able to make that 20% from TRANSCORP. It is the most slippery stock on NSE.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:56pm On May 03, 2019
Transcorp move purely on the power news. the 2018 fy was bad follow by the bad q1. it expected for pple to get 20% plus and run

though I still believe transcorp will rise who knows whether the poor fy result and q1 was a stage plan to discourage holders cos the latest result not consistence with best so far 2018 Q3

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 3:57pm On May 03, 2019
Mcy56:

I guess some guys are playing games here.
One of the reasons I don't like transcorp. Imagine those small ones doing rally for a week and more self.
l don't really like d stock but too much hype here tempted me to buy it
And almost sold everything.
I Neva get luck for d coy,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 4:02pm On May 03, 2019
currentprice:
Transcorp move purely on the power news. the 2018 fy was bad follow by the bad q1. it expected for pple to get 20% plus and run

though I still believe transcorp will rise who knows whether the poor fy result and q1 was a stage plan to discourage holders cos the latest result not consistence with best so far 2018 Q3

grin grin grin

If you can't beat them about conspiracy theories, you join them. Hehehe.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 4:05pm On May 03, 2019
ndidigood:
And almost sold everything.
I Neva get luck for d coy,
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:06pm On May 03, 2019
currentprice:

grin grin grin

CP 2018 FY was not bad, where you see that. I am not sure of Q1, for me this is activities of professional sellers 42m who knows what they have in mind. If they have not finished buying at bargins, transcorp can not move up. Same thing happens when the stock touched N1.7 (2018 results).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:21pm On May 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:24pm On May 03, 2019
onegentleguy:

Back in sec school days when we were thought the basis of summary in English language, am sure u could remember that one of the most important skill u need, if u were to be successful in summary write-ups is the ability to seive out the writings of core relevance and discard those of little or no importance.
...because often times, those of little or no importance can be even more voluminous.

The stock market behave in a similar way !!
Sometimes the participants in the market can behave in a way that's similar to the nature of a summary write-up.
...and so u will also need to apply ur basic knowledge of summary writing with the handling of disseminated information.
The market will always have different participants with diverse views, but its now left for u to weigh those views and permute from only the ones that are in line with ur set out objective.
Remember; There can be many of those views that are purely reactionary and many more stemming from emotional plays.
So if one is not careful, they could be overwhelmed by those plenty of views. ...which could become very 'noisy' with time.

Moral: Learn to seive out the 'noise' from what's real and in line with ur set out goals.
The key lies in having a market playing strategy that's suits ur personality and doing well to stick religiously to it.
...just stick to ur guns, and u can almost always better 'run the market race' with far more WINS than losses.

I have said this before and i'll say it one more time; People should learn to thoroughly 'sieve' whatever they read here and always apply WISDOM with them !!
Some of the post u see here are DESIGNED to rob u off by tweaking 'ur EMOTION to act out a negative reflex'(if and when they are not strong enough)
U need to ALWAYS put to good use ur thinking faculty by applying WISDOM and seasoning it with DISCERNMENT.

Anyway, only those who fail to ALWAYS use their head can be deceived. People should be very careful here. There are a few wolves in sheep's clothing in ur midst.

Bunch of deceptive crop of same individuals masquerading themselves as many. ...who 88% of the time, talk from both sides of the mouth.
Post and reverts from just a minot few playing out scripts as many.
One wonders if they ever stop to ask if their kids(if indeed they have any) would be proud of what they do. ...or if their old age would be proud of their youthful life(if they aren't already old fellows)

Oh what men can do for money !!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:28pm On May 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

A hearthy cheers and a very blissful weekend to the good ones in our midst !!
Salah.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:36pm On May 03, 2019
currentprice:

though I still believe transcorp will rise who knows whether the poor fy result and q1 was a stage plan to discourage holders cos the latest result not consistent with best so far 2018 Q3

grin grin grin

That was why i ask LOCO if they are borrowing to buy the Power plant.

Have settled the debt owed by the government and other stakeholders?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 4:42pm On May 03, 2019
Why the noise over Transcorp? Transcorp closed green today with an INVERTED HAMMER. Transcorp as I see it, TA speaking, is still a good BUY.

Abeg, no quote me o. I no know book o. I no sabi write long grammar. Bye bye. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 4:59pm On May 03, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:22pm On May 03, 2019
Even though some people are secretly wishing that transcorp suffer but God pass them.
When did Q1 starts working against a stock again? My friend arduino was even happy when JB started gaining after releasing bad Q1, grin so why the emphasis on transcorp going down?
Make una take time with this double standard o, allow transcorp to continue its upward journey, or else....... grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:32pm On May 03, 2019
ndidigood:
And almost sold everything. I Neva get luck for d coy,
Transcorp, just like zenith is just one kind stock to me.
Once you know you're not lucky with a stock stop disturbing yourself about it. Like me, there's nothing anyone will say about carver-ton (for instance) that I will listen to. If I buy na to sell at loss, so I dont disturb myself again. grin
Know yourself and stick to what works best for you. Some people bought 1.04 and still sold 1.34 for the same market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 5:39pm On May 03, 2019
I believe the Afam Power news is what is driving Transcorp. With such information, some investors will like to take position now in anticipation of a price appreciation.

Mcy56:

Once you know you're not lucky with a stock stop disturbing yourself about it. Like me, there's nothing anyone will say about carver-ton (for instance) that I will listen to. If I buy na to sell at loss, so I dont disturb myself again. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:43pm On May 03, 2019
dipoolowoo:
I believe the Afam Power news is what is driving Transcorp. With such information, some investors will like to take position now in anticipation of a price appreciation.
Yes it is. I just want to believe it will still react +vely to the news with time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 5:52pm On May 03, 2019
Make una allow Transcorp to rest na, the company go don dey sneeze anyhow now. Transcorp is for the warriors cheers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 6:02pm On May 03, 2019
What is paining me is that my stock broker was feeding me with the wrong data and I bought CHAMS using the data only for me to see a different price in my portfolio. I just don't understand it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 6:13pm On May 03, 2019
Mcy56:

Know yourself and stick to what works best for you. Some people bought 1.04 and still sold 1.34 for the same market.
And you talked me out of what works for me wrt Unity and Jaiz. I dey watch you on 3HD now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 6:31pm On May 03, 2019
Mcy56:

Yes it is. I just want to believe it will still react +vely to the news with time.

swilo:

mercy, abeg help me look into regency alliance biko...

Wetin that their 3k dividend fit do?? make I start to dey buy now

Mercy, I ask you question na... pls answer me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4542) (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) (4548) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dum20, WizEndy1, emmaodet, emmasoft(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.