Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10921763 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4541) (4542) (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) ... (7766) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 1:50pm On May 03, 2019
tritritri:

without general bull transcorp alone cannot last..over 40B OS ...
its not even d 40b dat is d problem
the problem is really dat the 40b is widely dispersed
if the OS is 40b and one or two institution hold more than 80-90% then d remaining wnt constitute too much problem

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 03, 2019
God hmmmmmmmm
This kind blessings me I never see before o.. back-to-back

Meanwhile, Mpeace lawyer don enter the matter oo.. Unitedsecurities has been given 7 days to pay me or tell them why dem dey delay my money else them go go speak oyinbo for court..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 03, 2019
TA make me buy, Loco make me load more..
kisses to you loco
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:55pm On May 03, 2019
onegentleguy:
...and the 'men in black' will 'play fast gimmicks' on the holders of TRANSCORP !!
The fearful ones will exit, while we head past its current 52 weeks high of N1.73 once it's time for reckoning.
Just got me more @ N1.22.

It is well.

He has come again grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 1:55pm On May 03, 2019
arduino:

Oga Presido, please favour Multiverse and Beco Petroleum biko oooo.....
Where were you in the second week of July last year when a golden opportunity to bail out of MULTIVERSE suddenly appeared and stayed for a week? It was that week I was able to drop the heavy MULTIVERSE load that had been on my head for ages.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 1:55pm On May 03, 2019
laydap:

Forte Oil might be the next bull .. With the conclusion of the disposal of the Upstream, Foreign and Power Assets and payment of the Special dividend, phase 1 has been concluded.
Phase 2 which is very imminent is the exit of Femi and sale of the remainder of FO (downstream Assets) to the Prudent Energy Group (Ignite). Modelling FO’s potential valuation including using OANDO 49% sale to Helios and the Mobil’s sale to NIPCO, we should have some handsome valuation with good upside to the price FO’s is currently trading at. We may currently be witnessing a "shakeout" after the Q1 result before the acquisition announcement is made soon and the bus takes off..

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/otedola-sells-off-forte-oil-shares/1jd6l7s

does this modelling take into consideration d size of FO downstream via a vis comparatives? (Onado/ helios & Mobil/Nipco)

wld appreciate if you shed more insight

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 1:56pm On May 03, 2019
COURTVILLE 20M+ Traded today.

Something is cooking o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 1:59pm On May 03, 2019
jamace:

mayb it wants to ride on the wing of its brother (Chams)

grin

we are really in Vulture period

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 1:59pm On May 03, 2019
COURTVILLE in FULL BID.

33M+ traded within an hour.

Price is now N0.22.

I love this game. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:59pm On May 03, 2019
robobo:
i beg u do Transcorp like thisssss
that person na wicked soul oooooo
y is he trying to sabotage this rally naaaaa

I warned LOCO not to invoke VILLAGE PEOPLE but he threw caution to the wind

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 1:59pm On May 03, 2019
jamace:

you still dey follow all these kobo stocks grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:04pm On May 03, 2019
Tolktob:

you still dey follow all these kobo stocks grin grin grin grin
Yes o. Easy money all the way! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 03, 2019
Chop small clean mouth
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 03, 2019
44millon Units single offer.. lol nse!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 2:09pm On May 03, 2019
PETERiCHY:

Pls where is loco? Loco must take this train to N5!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 03, 2019
PETERiCHY:

what r you talking abt?

Even the Lucifer himself can't stop Transcorp from flying......

#5 is a sure bet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sudhirlucky: 2:18pm On May 03, 2019
State bank of India has published various govt jobs in 2019, Kindly check all the latest sbi jobs by going through SBI Recruitment 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:24pm On May 03, 2019
locodemy:

what r you talking abt?

Even the Lucifer himself can't stop Transcorp from flying......

#5 is a sure bet.

Like I said yesterday TONY and his team of COWBOYS will do everything within their jurisdiction and power to CIRCUMVENT the ORDINARY SHAREHOLDERS.

If it warrants dragging TRANSCORPSE price down to 20k or even SHARE RECONSTRUCTION in order to ACHIEVE their MISCHIEVOUS AIM they will do it. .

So DON'T EVER dare the COWBOYS

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 2:24pm On May 03, 2019
TRANSCORPSE and abracadabra!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 2:26pm On May 03, 2019
Deadlytruth:
TRANSCORPSE and abracadabra!
is transcorpse now abi?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:27pm On May 03, 2019
Some people dont have joy ooo, just bent on crashing transcorp price. Imagine that 44M single offer!
We go all see the end of this. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:30pm On May 03, 2019
Peterichy you're neither here nor there, so I dont believe you anymore. Just do well to stop confusing newbies the more.
If to say you entered transcorp at 1.04, you'll be saying a different thing by now. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 2:33pm On May 03, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Where were you in the second week of July last year when a golden opportunity to bail out of MULTIVERSE suddenly appeared and stayed for a week? It was that week I was able to drop the heavy MULTIVERSE load that had been on my head for ages.
Simple answer..... Analog broker. Filled and submitted sell mandate form but the mumu broker did nothing!
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 2:58pm On May 03, 2019
A strange rally.
Always knew this wasn't THE PARTY but never expected such a short abrupt rally.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:02pm On May 03, 2019
CashDiMkpa:

You neva talk that share wey you dey eye o?

make I talk make then tag me monkey hunter abi grin I am one of the member that doesn't believes in NL influence on my stock picks,, i believes in mkt eyes than anythings. when mkt wake up to see my pick, she will do justice not NL

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:03pm On May 03, 2019
PETERiCHY:

Since you aren't ready to touch CHAMS @20k I hope you are not preparing to jump at N1:00k like you projected.

FEAR FEAR man even the TRANSCORP train you manage enter you hv jumped at the sound of bad results.

FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE.

ur thought abi

don't know why ur body day hot. no be me say make u get stuck for union diag now. we make enough shout here when we saw the red flag
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 3:09pm On May 03, 2019
currentprice:

make I talk make then tag me monkey hunter abi grin I am one of the member that doesn't believes in NL influence on my stock picks,, i believes in mkt eyes than anythings. when mkt wake up to see my pick, she will do justice not NL

grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 3:10pm On May 03, 2019
currentprice:

grin grin grin

Okay Bro. I feel you. Strange things happen here sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 3:15pm On May 03, 2019
ndidigood:
is transcorpse now abi?
It had always been TRANSCORPSE in my eyes o. Recall that about two weeks ago or so I declared it doesn't attract me due to its unpredictability. Here we are!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 3:17pm On May 03, 2019
arduino:

Simple answer..... Analog broker. Filled and submitted sell mandate form but the mumu broker did nothing!
embarassed embarassed

Very saddening to miss such a rare opportunity.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:17pm On May 03, 2019
I predicted all this stocks that become popular today long time ago when nobody look those stock side.

example was caverton at N1 when it was on daily offer. it become champion today , some even day use it sing today with long long post as if they discover it...many many like that

cc Loco

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 03, 2019
Na today I fear NSE

(1) (2) (3) ... (4541) (4542) (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) ... (7766) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Stan2330(m), Babynerd, meholo and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.