Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10900855 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) (4548) (4549) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 6:32pm On May 03, 2019
purleesh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 6:55pm On May 03, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 7:19pm On May 03, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 7:39pm On May 03, 2019
Mcy56:

Transcorp, just like zenith is just one kind stock to me.
Once you know you're not lucky with a stock stop disturbing yourself about it. Like me, there's nothing anyone will say about carver-ton (for instance) that I will listen to. If I buy na to sell at loss, so I dont disturb myself again. grin
Know yourself and stick to what works best for you. Some people bought 1.04 and still sold 1.34 for the same market.
but zenith is far better at least good dividend
Yesterday my div landed without stress from veritas registra,

I chop small for carverton
I want start buying,trading &investing differently going forward and c how l Wii fare
Somebody said no money is small..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:40pm On May 03, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

He has come again grin

Leave those that are helping the house to go on any how they choose sir,

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 03, 2019
veecovee:

Leave those that are helping the house to go on any how they choose sir,

Oh........I see.....

Helping the house with.......

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:00pm On May 03, 2019
currentprice:

make I talk make then tag me monkey hunter abi grin I am one of the member that doesn't believes in NL influence on my stock picks,, i believes in mkt eyes than anythings. when mkt wake up to see my pick, she will do justice not NL

grin grin grin

You for no talk say u dey target one stock at all, Sir.

You for carry am for head without telling the public here.

You told the public, that's why they want to know.

This your style no be only monkey hunting, it is equally baboo trapping.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 8:11pm On May 03, 2019
Transcorp will deliver an additional 50% from current position in the month of May.

Who believes?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:15pm On May 03, 2019
swilo:
Transcorp will deliver an additional 50% from current position in the month of May.

Who believes?

Its possible, but I doubt if it can fly alone, without general bull.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 8:15pm On May 03, 2019
grin present
swilo:

Who believes?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 9:24pm On May 03, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol. Transcorp na one kind stock, I don't know it's problem these days, it's a good jijo stock in the past. It's that oil deal news and granting of loan to Heir Holdings that made me to enter it.
It always seems as if some people are waiting in the corner to bring out plenty offers just to crash the price once they see the price going up, but it will deliver at the right time sha. grin

Written January 3rd
Wow good call.
Prophet mercy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 9:36pm On May 03, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 5:07am On May 04, 2019
swilo:

Mercy, I ask you question na... pls answer me.

Thanks... I just read your response. My blood been dey hot... I want to jijo this one too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 9:42am On May 04, 2019
I have japaul shares...

It has been on a bull..my problem is ...is it because of better result[though posted a lower loss] or is there something else about to happen that we do not know? Should i sell or wait to hear why those bids were increasing?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 10:03am On May 04, 2019
pls house, how will transcorp raise 105.3 billion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 10:04am On May 04, 2019
any news on ci leasing Q4 2018 and Q1 2019 result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 10:51am On May 04, 2019
gamaliel9:
I have japaul shares...

It has been on a bull..my problem is ...is it because of better result[though posted a lower loss] or is there something else about to happen that we do not know? Should i sell or wait to hear why those bids were increasing?

For me...sell.....collect your loot and look for another good stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:17am On May 04, 2019
It is because of acquisition rumour let's watch and see how it goes
gamaliel9:
I have japaul shares...

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 12:47pm On May 04, 2019
ndidigood:
people no expect the sudden halt,many are still in shock
But I fit continue next wk
We certainly don't expect transcorp to do what chams and caverton are doing.

Good news + A coy with great fundamentals = Exponential rally

Good news + A coy with shaky fundamentals =marginal rally
Anyway rally na rally

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 1:09pm On May 04, 2019
dipoolowoo:
I believe the Afam Power news is what is driving Transcorp. With such information, some investors will like to take position now in anticipation of a price appreciation.

Sir, na so we buy oando tire when they acquired ConocoPhillips. Remember FO too bought a power plant, did it actually bring in profits and was the profit actually extended to the shareholders. Acquisitions are good, but wat is the motive behind it, is it for just a feeling of grandiose, or is it to add value to the stake of existing shareholders. The motive /efficiency of the management in these Acquisitions is key
The truth is "You can't partner with crooks and expect to make money even if it's a great business " - Jatin Khemani.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:08pm On May 04, 2019
THREE DAYS AGO, SAUDI ARABIA MADE AN OFFER OF 10 BILLION
DOLLARS TO PALESTINE PRESIDENT, IF ...

https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-messages-bible/22#78100016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:08pm On May 04, 2019
My Oga, just follow the money. The analysis paralysis will not help in the short term. I have not seen anywhere where the Transcorp consortium is broken down for the purpose of this AFAM purchase. Who owns what in this arrangement? It is not unlikely that Transcorp may just have 25% of this arrangement. We wait to see how the events will unfold.
Valueinvestor:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 4:21pm On May 04, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 4:27pm On May 04, 2019
'Over true' is worrying the bolded statement

Valueinvestor:

Sir, na so we buy oando tire when they acquired ConocoPhillips. Remember FO too bought a power plant, did it actually bring in profits and was the profit actually extended to the shareholders. Acquisitions are good, but wat is the motive behind it, is it for just a feeling of grandiose, or is it to add value to the stake of existing shareholders. The motive /efficiency of the management in these Acquisitions is key
The truth is "You can't partner with crooks and expect to make money even if it's a great business " - Jatin Khemani.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 7:00pm On May 04, 2019
Valueinvestor:

Oga, the energy sector is not looking good for now, with debts everywhere.

Most GENCOs are being underutilized due to gas shortage.

Added to the fact that they are being owed lots of money, by the government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stevebent(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2019
Hi all. I'm a surveyor.
If anyone is looking to invest in landed properties especially in Lagos, pls do talk to me. I have genuine properties in areas that'd yield a very good ROI.

If sponsoring survey for family lands at Ibeju-lekki part of Lagos also sound good to you, I'm the guy to talk to.

Surv Steve.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 7:18pm On May 04, 2019
I want to buy into existing bond how will i go about it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 7:42pm On May 04, 2019
Redoil:
I want to buy into existing bond how will i go about it

Your stockbroker or online trading if you have that facility.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 8:28pm On May 04, 2019
rebekah2011:
My Oga, just follow the money. The analysis paralysis will not help in the short term. I have not seen anywhere where the Transcorp consortium is broken down for the purpose of this AFAM purchase. Who owns what in this arrangement? It is not unlikely that Transcorp may just have 25% of this arrangement. We wait to see how the events will unfold.
Ok sir, thanks, but atimes I like to follow my heart, cos the money will surely follow later
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 8:34pm On May 04, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Oga, the energy sector is not looking good for now, with debts everywhere.
Most GENCOs are being underutilized due to gas shortage.
Added to the fact that they are being owed lots of money, by the government.
ABSOLUTELY SIR
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 10:20pm On May 04, 2019
MTN listing soon get ready guys details soon this will be hot
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by JAS10: 7:47am On May 05, 2019
Michael11stock:
MTN listing soon get ready guys details soon this will be hot
Let us see results first. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) (4548) (4549) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IYGEAL(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.