Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10852928 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4682) (4683) (4684) (4685) (4686) (4687) (4688) ... (7743) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
stcool:

I should sell to you, when Olam will pay me N25 grin grin grin
My average purchase price is 15.7. (Definitely high) I just want to average down. Is that too much to ask?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EazyGiant: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
The wise ones are mopping up solid dividend paying stocks like Zenith . If u buy Zenith at 19.1 and they pay 2.8 as dividend, u will earn more than 20% in dividends . This is better than treasury bills . This is no recommendation ... Due diligence as always
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
RabbiDoracle:
Folks,stay on Dividends paying stocks. You will be relaxed getting dividends and still have your capital appreciation.

As price falls and it tends to give you a higher DY, keep buying if you have cash. This was same thing that played out around 2016 - 2017 and afterwards end of 2017 was the game changer. I see that repeating again.

Dividends are yielding more than Tbills. So use your tongue to count your teeth.
Please is FMN one of them?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Yes it is 0.7500%

Thanks

Thanks Sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
EazyGiant:
The wise ones are mopping up solid dividend paying stocks like Zenith . If u buy Zenith at 19.1 and they pay 2.8 as dividend, u will earn more than 20% in dividends . This is better than treasury bills . This is no recommendation ... Due diligence as always

Arithmetic difficult sha grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

lol. He meant 14.66%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
Agusto & Co Assigns “Aa-” Rating to Access Bank
**Rating Reflects Good Profitability, Liquidity
https://businesspost.ng/2019/07/03/agusto-co-assigns-aa-rating-to-access-bank/

Royal Exchange Pledges to File 2018 Results Latest August 30
https://businesspost.ng/2019/07/03/royal-exchange-pledges-to-file-2018-results-latest-august-30/

Obsession over Customers, not Competition - The Impeccable Strategy
https://businesspost.ng/2019/07/03/obsession-over-customers-not-competition-the-impeccable-strategy/

Standard Alliance Insurance Picks Ododo as MD/CEO
https://businesspost.ng/2019/07/03/standard-alliance-insurance-picks-ododo-as-md-ceo/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
Sir, you for just correct am na.
This kind rough play you dey play beside Sniper Im not understanding at all.
Portfolio woman come and carry your portfolio before someone injure somebody o. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Horus(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du0S4o4OBK0

Nigeria Stock Market review for July 2, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by azeezman: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
Please house,will like to find out if cashcraft.com has online trading platform?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
azeezman:
Please house,will like to find out if cashcraft.com has online trading platform?
No they don't.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IamAlexander: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
dipoolowoo:
Airtel Africa to Boost NSE Market Cap by N1.4trn
**List Shares at N363 Per Unit
https://businesspost.ng/2019/06/29/airtel-africa-to-boost-nse-market-cap-by-n1-4trn/

Be careful in investing in this shares...Their IPO wasn’t successful in the UK. Coy been making losses for two years. No financials for two years provided to analysts during the private placement.

Invest in their shares at your own peril
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
Mcy56:

Sir, you for just correct am na.
This kind rough play you dey play beside Sniper Im not understanding at all.
Portfolio woman come and carry your portfolio before someone injure somebody o. smiley

Madam, how far. I read the post o, laugh want tear my belle. Say the truth, did you not laugh. Na war, I gues the dd is to check the arithmetic.

Please, where is deepsuk?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maslong(m): 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
Please house, any news on Academy Press PLC. ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Greetings to all the hustlers in the house...We are making money this year.

Wish everyone a greener portfolio

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
A Lion sleeps 15-20 hours a day
Think if you will

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
azeezman:

They don't, lovers of analog system.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
maslong:
Please house, any news on Academy Press PLC. ?
They propose dividend of 5k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
Northeastern:
Madam, how far. I read the post o, laugh want tear my belle. Say the truth, did you not laugh. Na war, I gues the dd is to check the arithmetic.

Please, where is deepsuk?
Lol. Don't mind Agba. grin
The thing is, I don't want to stress myself doing any calculation when I read his post, just expect to see the simple workings and the actual % but he was there making case for Arithmetic instead. Sniper will not like that either. grin

As for deepsuk I don't know why we didn't see her o, whether it's NSE woundjurement. I also don't know you're her fan. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
phemmie06:
They propose dividend of 5k
Chai! Why did someone not post this earlier?
They did well together with learn Africa. I hope they become liquid thereafter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
Mcy56:

Peter can you please explain why money market will benefit more.
That your shoe na die though, just saw the cloth peg self. Chai!. grin grin

Taught you are an ex-banker, You ought to know better.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
PETERiCHY:
Taught you are an ex-banker, You ought to know better.
Lol @ ex-banker. Ex ko, exco ni. grin
I don't know, at least not in relations with next level. Oya explain. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol @ ex-banker. Ex ko, exco ni. grin
I don't know, at least not in relations with next level. Oya explain. grin
After next level the next go be PMB the way forward wetin pain me pass be say people shouting next level are in severe pain
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
phemmie06:

After next level the next go be PMB the way forward wetin pain me pass be say people shouting next level are in severe pain
Well, the truth is, Nigerians were in tight corner and left with two popular, undesirable, incredible and unworthy options to select from as president. These guys knows there's hunger/frustration in the land, so they use this to manipulate people and buy their way in at will. May God deliver us from their tyranny.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Beke2020: 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Good evening house, pls who is the registrars of UACN?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:33am On Jul 04, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:01am On Jul 04, 2019
I got a report on Monday that CAVERTON HELICOPTERS(a wholly owned arm of the caverton group) has been awarded a new 7 year SHELL ROTARY-WING CONTRACT(spdc & snepco)
The contract line, which was previously run by CAVERTON in partnership with its foreign tech affiliate, DANCOPTER(a Danish based offshore helicopter transportation company) for 5+2 yrs(BTW H1 2010 to H1 2018) plus an extended 1 yr(btw H2 2018 to H1 2019) will now be run by CAVERTON HELICOPTERS ALONE from H2 2019 to H2 2026, with an option for an added extension !!

Note that this fresh contractual line is entirely different from the 5 year CHEVRON contract which runs to 2023, the 3 year NPDC and AMNI contract which runs to 2021, the 5 year SHELL FIXED WING contract which runs to 2023(with an option for an additional 5 year extension) as well as the other lease and contractual deals with MILESTONE AVIATION and HONEYWELL AEROSPACE INC plus that with the THALES GROUP etc.

Reacting to this new contact line, the MD/CEO of caverton helicopters Capt. Josiah Choms was quoted as saying;

“Today marks another significant milestone in the history of our ground-breaking and game-changing company. By the gace of God, sheer determination and dint of hard work on the part of many people, I am delighted to announce that caverton is commencing the new shell rotary-wing contract(SPDC & SNEPCO) for another 5+2 yrs today.
As I look back, I am filled with gratitude and feel it is only appropriate to thank everyone who has contributed to our success on the shell contracts and in other contracts and ventures.
We need each other to see to our prosperity when we shall at last defeat every one of the challenges that confront us now and in the future”

I have also been reliably informed that the company’s MRO PROJECT, a world class aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul platform(which will offer a great channel to further drive revenue, expand margin and boost profitability) shall be commissioned and ready for use in a few months from now(H2, 2019)

Kudos to the management of CAVERTON GROUP !!
…more money/returns ‘to the bag’.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:46am On Jul 04, 2019
lancee:
https://nairametrics.com/2019/07/03/cbn-increases-banks-loan-to-deposit-ratio-to-a-minimum-of60/

Yet another one from Mr Emiefula and crew !! wink cheesy grin

The shift...
There shall be merits and demerits with this new directive from the CBN.
Time to adjust, re-adjust, realign and quite possibly avoid certain coys.

In the banking sector, its time to weigh up risk assets benchmarked against loans for those whose liquidity weighting has been more loan driven, and earnings margin against asset quility and yield for those that have been largely investment driven.
Banks with higher NPL, lower CAR(from the aftermath of IFRS 9 implementation), higher CoF, lower Net Margin, ROAE and EM should be avoided. ...FBNH, UBN and UNITY readily comes to mind.
In contrast, I believe that ZENITH, FCMB, ACCESS, UBA, FIDELITY and GTB are the most favorably placed banks to withstand the consequence of this new directive.

Elsewhere, its going to be a new line of positive for some coys in certain sectors.
The FMCGs, OIL and GAS and to a lesser extent real estate. The INSURANCE sector will also indirectly reap from this.
With the 1st aforementioned sector, I like DS and FMN... but that's just me.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 2:07am On Jul 04, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol. Don't mind Agba. grin
The thing is, I don't want to stress myself doing any calculation when I read his post, just expect to see the simple workings and the actual % but he was there making case for Arithmetic instead. Sniper will not like that either. grin

As for deepsuk I don't know why we didn't see her o, whether it's NSE woundjurement. I also don't know you're her fan. grin

Is there something not to like about her? I mean she's a darling. Hope you know she's got billions, so woundjurement wouldn't do her a thing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:44am On Jul 04, 2019
Beke2020:
Good evening house, pls who is the registrars of UACN?

Its AFRICAN PRUDENTIAL REGISTRARS.

Formerly UAC registrars, but now AFRICAN PRUDENTIAL REGISTRARS after the latter acquired the former sometime in 2013 via an SSPA.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:31am On Jul 04, 2019
onegentleguy:

Yet another one from Mr Emiefula and crew !! wink cheesy grin

The shift...
There shall be merits and demerits with this new directive from the CBN.
Time to adjust, re-adjust, realign and quite possibly avoid certain coys.

In the banking sector, its time to weigh up risk assets benchmarked against loans for those whose liquidity weighting has been more loan driven, and earnings margin against asset quility and yield for those that have been largely investment driven.
Banks with higher NPL, lower CAR(from the aftermath of IFRS 9 implementation), higher CoF, lower Net Margin, ROAE and EM should be avoided. ...FBNH, UBN and UNITY readily comes to mind.
In contrast, I believe that ZENITH, FCMB, ACCESS, UBA, FIDELITY and GTB are the most favorably placed banks to withstand the consequence of this new directive.

Elsewhere, its going to be a new line of positive for some coys in certain sectors.
The FMCGs, OIL and GAS and to a lesser extent real estate. The INSURANCE sector will also indirectly reap from this.
With the 1st aforementioned sector, I like DS and FMN... but that's just me.

It is well.

FBNH comes to my mind..

(1) (2) (3) ... (4682) (4683) (4684) (4685) (4686) (4687) (4688) ... (7743) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jerekre(m), robobo, handsomebolanle, LILBIMS, Ginalex(f), presiade(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.