Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10891448 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4684) (4685) (4686) (4687) (4688) (4689) (4690) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
Morgan is back!

....coming out in doubles, Prof everything na double double grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by proflomo(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mcy56:
Morgan is back!

Thank you ma.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
For those in the Union BAnk bus, day don dey break small small

https://www.nairaland.com/5281086/udo-udoma-okechukwu-enelamah-fg
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maslong(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
phemmie06:
They propose dividend of 5k
Thanks, please sir what is the qualification date and payment date. ? thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
Airtel no list again?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
DaV8King:
For those in the Union BAnk bus, day don dey break small small

https://www.nairaland.com/5281086/udo-udoma-okechukwu-enelamah-fg

Well i just tire for this article/lawyer wey no know the full meaning of NSE, SEC and GMD. And he has done investigation and wants to prosecute in court. Okay o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
Chai . NSE has become groundnuts n popcorn bizness. U can not successfully pick up your caya n disappear!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
The thing wey una don hear concerning ccnn wey make una Dey price high abeg make una tell us na.. even tho I don throw away some units, I can still buy back..
smh someone sold for 12 naira just last week oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
What is it with cbn and banks this year I just hope it will not affect dividend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Krisuba:
Chai . NSE has become groundnuts n popcorn bizness. U can not successfully pick up your caya n disappear!!

After you don pick up disappear, stock go begin move up.. nawah

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
What's cooking in WAPCO?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
PharmAlfred:
Stcool how is Chams doing now? I hope you have accumulated enough before it sails to N1?

Keep up the good work.

NSE generally is a reflection of the govt we have today. Do not expect much.

You are bothered about CHAMS that will not go below .20k but has better prospect to hit N1.00 and your GTB that us heading to N20. and Zenith N15

una go dey alright las las! grin

Meanwhile I will exit my DF and Chams with profit earlier than you can see any profit in GTB and Zenith. Keep averaging down in Zenith & GTB

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
stcool:

You are bothered about CHAMS that will not go below .20k but has better prospect to hit N1.00 and your GTB that us heading to N20. and Zenith N15

Lol savage

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
stcool:

Meanwhile I will exit my DF and Chams with profit earlier than you can see any profit in GTB and Zenith. Keep averaging down.

Any info on DF?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
austinkenneth:

Any info on DF?

No info. If you have it just hold on wait for Alhaji.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Na wa o. These sellers no dey sell finish? undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
See Wapco 52wks @ 9.55 then.. some took that risk
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by azeezman: 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
Thank for the info

don't, lovers of analog system.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
any news on transcorp payment on afam power plant
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
i want to buy chams but i am waiting for Q2 2019 Results. i need advice
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Currentprice; pls i need advice wheen to buy UACN, Chams, Wema bank, Caverton
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
https://nairametrics.com/2019/07/04/sec-introduces-flexible-timelines-new-costs-for-transmission-of-shares/

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has reduced the time, processes and the costs of the transmission of shares from a deceased to the beneficiary.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
rebekah2011:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/26602_CONOIL_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2019.pdf
DPS N2
so this company has this kind of sweet result and they were sleeping on it.na wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
Here is to balance the ever negative impression created by some posts suggesting there is no FDI into the country.
As much as possible, let our posts be without sentiments (no matter what you have against the government of the day)as members rely on a lot of the information we give out here.

https://nairametrics.com/2019/07/04/capital-inflow-hits-highest-level-since-q3-2014/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
OakPearl:
Airtel no list again?

BREAKING!

Airtel Nigeria was unable to attract up to 300 institutional investors, a minimum pre-listing requirement it needed to meet in order to become listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
They were only able to attract 130 institutional and high net worth investors as shareholders.
Act 1, Scene 2...

https://nairametrics.com/2019/07/04/airtel-fails-to-meet-get-minimum-number-of-shareholders-required-for-nse-listing/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
OakPearl:

BREAKING!

Airtel Nigeria was unable to attract up to 300 institutional investors, a minimum pre-listing requirement it needed to meet in order to become listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
They were only able to attract 130 institutional and high net worth investors as shareholders.
Act 1, Scene 2...

https://nairametrics.com/2019/07/04/airtel-fails-to-meet-get-minimum-number-of-shareholders-required-for-nse-listing/

Let them come and hire NSEMPA institution

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
stcool:

No info. If you have it just hold on wait for Alhaji.
grin grin what if Alh failed?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
pluto09:

Fidelity stands out as the bank to be least affected.
There is a high possibility of a reduction in profit of some of the tie 1 banks most especially zenith.
It might be time to reduce exposure to banking stocks as i see the policy hurting some of them.
Banks will rather allow CBN to have their capital than giving out unnecessary loan.

This is the analysis I got from my broker:

The central bank of Nigeria released a circular yesterday, mandating banks to maintain a minimum of 60% loan to deposit ratio (LDR) by September 30, 2019, subject to quarterly review. Also, to directly focus the funds to specific sectors, the apex bank attached a weight of 150% to loans disbursed to SMEs, Retail, Mortgage and Consumer Lending in computing the LDR. Further expressing its resolve to ensure compliance to the minimum LDR by the specified date, the apex bank shall impose a levy of additional Cash Reserve Requirement (CRR) equal to 50% of the lending shortfall of the target LDR. The revised LDR is above the previous maximum regulatory ratio of 80%. Going by Q1 2019 unaudited numbers of our coverage banks, only Access (66.3%), FCMB (73.9%) and Fidelity (95%) are above the new minimum requirement. However, GTB, Zenith, Stanbic, UBA, FBNH and Union are currently below revised minimum requirement.

On impact, our assessment suggests that additional N1.1 trillion in loans will have to be created by the 6 banks to meet up with the revised guideline. Individually, GTB, Zenith, Stanbic, UBA, FBNH and Union will have to extend N105 billion, N350 billion, N30 billion, N120 billion, N436 billion and N25 billion respectively. However, if the current loan book of our coverage banks is adjusted for the new weight of 150% attached to loans disbursed to SMEs, Retail, Mortgage and Consumer, we note that the ratios across our coverage banks could improve on average by 3%.

While the new policy signals a move towards the banks focus on core operations, we believe this will support interest income on loans over the medium term. However, given the current state of the economy, we expect the drive to meet up with the deadline to result in a jump in Non-performing loans for the 6 banks below the minimum requirement in the short term. Conclusively, given the quantum of the additional credit to be created, we believe the apex bank will extend the timeline until December 31, 2019.

Source: Company Financials, ARM Research
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
Heishere:

This is the analysis I got from my broker:

The central bank of Nigeria released a circular yesterday, mandating banks to maintain a minimum of 60% loan to deposit ratio (LDR) by September 30, 2019, subject to quarterly review. Also, to directly focus the funds to specific sectors, the apex bank attached a weight of 150% to loans disbursed to SMEs, Retail, Mortgage and Consumer Lending in computing the LDR. Further expressing its resolve to ensure compliance to the minimum LDR by the specified date, the apex bank shall impose a levy of additional Cash Reserve Requirement (CRR) equal to 50% of the lending shortfall of the target LDR. The revised LDR is above the previous maximum regulatory ratio of 80%. Going by Q1 2019 unaudited numbers of our coverage banks, only Access (66.3%), FCMB (73.9%) and Fidelity (95%) are above the new minimum requirement. However, GTB, Zenith, Stanbic, UBA, FBNH and Union are currently below revised minimum requirement.

On impact, our assessment suggests that additional N1.1 trillion in loans will have to be created by the 6 banks to meet up with the revised guideline. Individually, GTB, Zenith, Stanbic, UBA, FBNH and Union will have to extend N105 billion, N350 billion, N30 billion, N120 billion, N436 billion and N25 billion respectively. However, if the current loan book of our coverage banks is adjusted for the new weight of 150% attached to loans disbursed to SMEs, Retail, Mortgage and Consumer, we note that the ratios across our coverage banks could improve on average by 3%.

While the new policy signals a move towards the banks focus on core operations, we believe this will support interest income on loans over the medium term. However, given the current state of the economy, we expect the drive to meet up with the deadline to result in a jump in Non-performing loans for the 6 banks below the minimum requirement in the short term. Conclusively, given the quantum of the additional credit to be created, we believe the apex bank will extend the timeline until December 31, 2019.

Source: Company Financials, ARM Research

It is always wise to first lie flat on the ground, when you hear a gunshot... grin
If you just start running, you may be running into the arms of the Gunman... grin grin grin
Brokers hate indecision on the part of investors, they always want some investors to be running while the other group is chasing, then they whisper to the running group to halt, then turn around and tell the chasing group that the runners are after them..... grin grin grin
The cycle continues like two lizards running round a palm tree, you cant tell which is chasing which.. grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4684) (4685) (4686) (4687) (4688) (4689) (4690) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ukay2, Kwibaba(m), Coolcash1, lionshare and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.