Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10855372 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) (4684) (4685) ... (7745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
@Mcy56 Can U check on our brother locodemy for me pls ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
tritritri:
@Mcy56 Can U check on our brother locodemy for me pls ?
Lol. Nothing do Loco, loco don grow thick skin for this NSE biz. Na you I wan ask after self. I hope ure holding up sir. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
Mcy56:

Be feeling like superman there. I know you wouldn't still buy even if it reaches 50k, by then you'll shift goal post to 20k.....may God forbid that anyway. grin

Better pray for ATIKU to quickly come to your RESCUE if not be ready to wait for another 4yrs before any MEANINGFUL DEVELOPMENT will take place in NSE.

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
stcool:

If it sees .70k then.....50k is certain grin

Lolz u bad..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
meshpips:
Lol! Until @northeastern comes to retract his earlier comments about me, their eyes go full for trades today. The guy don buy market.
Okay I apologize on his behalf cos you might not see him here for some times to do that.
Can you now move your posts to the right thread. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
stcool:
GTB...N30

This Next Level is sure! grin

I need it at Zenith price to enter, then I will know the market is really down. That would be a long term bargain!

make zenith port down small oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol. Nothing do Loco, loco don grow thick skin for this NSE biz. Na you I wan ask after self. I hope ure holding up sir. grin

Am not ok ooh..am not sure loco is ok as well.

na crime sey people invest for dis country? everyday bad news....morning and night bad news.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
PETERiCHY:
Better pray for ATIKU to quickly come to your RESCUE if not be ready to wait for another 4yrs before any MEANINGFUL DEVELOPMENT will take place in NSE. *ThE OcToPuS*
Lol. It's about Atiku shey.
Yes they'll sabotage the economy to prove a point but God pass them. A case of a criminal and a clueless one. God dey.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
tritritri:

na crime sey people invest for dis country? everyday bad news....morning and night bad news.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
meshpips:

I just laugh at people like this. Bro, you are exhibiting an alarming level of ignorance with a nice topping of arrogance.

Let me educate you a bit about how the real big boys and institutions do their trading.

Visit the link below:

www.smbcap.com

Find out the following :

1. Which time frame they trade

2. How much is their asset under management.

By the time you have the two answers, come back to the thread and take back all the things you said in ignorance.

Now go and sin no more!

I won't argue more with you cos this is not the right thread. By tomorrow morning I will show you the new low on your GBP/USD trade.

Meanwhile post your stop loss so I can alert you when market hit your SL. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=Yayira post=79846193][/quote]

Are u also not ok ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
tritritri:

Hhmmm. You just have to find a way to make yourself okay and happy. More reason you have to consider dividend paying stocks after this storm is over.
You'll have to earmark higher % for them and smaller % to Jijo ones.
The bad news is not limited to Naija alone,, only that ours is a peculiar one. This storm shall surely be over IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
stcool:

I won't argue more with you cos this is not the right thread. By tomorrow morning I will show you the new low on your GBP/USD trade.

Meanwhile post your stop loss so I can alert you when market hit your SL. grin

You will eat your words by tomorrow morning!

I will call you out to come apologize by morning.

Sincerely, you will be very sorry you dared to trade against my recommendation.

I await the morrow bro.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
meshpips:

You will eat your words by tomorrow morning!

I will call you out to come apologize by morning.

Sincerely, you will be very sorry you dared to trade against my recommendation.

I await the morrow bro.

Unkuuu...forget the noise. Your scalp gbp/usd trade is currently on a loss and will break lower.
Post your SL let me alert you when market hit it. grin

New daily low @hr close grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
tritritri:

Are u also not ok ?

I’m very ok..so long as you on board.. lolz there’s joy drowning with big men

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
Yayira:

I’m very ok..so long as you on board.. lolz there’s joy drowning with big men

grin grin grin grin grin grin

why woun't u be ok...? when u don T.B for gh .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
tritritri:

why woun't u be ok...? when u don T.B for gh .

Lol T-bill aside.. I’ve got an unfinished business with transcorp.. grin grin
I have prepared myself for a worst result couple with falling..
no shaking.. they won’t fool me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
Northeastern:

Because you bought FO shares and things didn.t turn out the way you expected does mean you can come online and malign his person. Silence is sometimes golden. Otedola's daughter to go to BBN house, you see how foolish you sound?

Mr know all, how did he make a loss? He paid one dollar for AP when he bought over from the BPE then, sold for close to a hundred billion and your are typing rubbish. This after raking in billions in dividends over the years.

Are you aware that he separated Geregu from FO before selling? Now go look at the financials of Geregu, if you're to list the power today, its capitalization would be coasting around $1 billion.

Ok sir

Noted
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
Mcy56:

I asked the last time you mentioned ur quoted comment but you didn't reply again.
Anyway, what has changed significantly in its fundamental? Just asking as a newbie o.
I think the panic selling has got more to do with this news headline "Power grid suffers total collapse, TCN MAY expel discos".
Discos might eventually not be the culprit but some enemies of progress, na 9ja we dey, if the threat did not hold at the end of the day then it means the panicking is baseless (which I doubt its efficacy/authenticity in the first place). I stand to be corrected sha.
Let's keep observing as events unfold. Even if transcorp reach 50k, e go still move up one day, so I blv.

https://www.nairaland.com/5274800/power-grid-suffers-total-collapse

Many things have change, u can go check well the latest Q1. When transcorp Q3 2018 gave a good sign It look much attractive and promising amd this lead to my shout out for Buy toward the FY. when Fy release there was a sign of weakness thru dividend declared follow by the poor Q1 so the need to do the needful and I have been pointing this out to pple interested in transcorp. Though the power news gave back life to transcorp price but price movement last week TECHINIALLY Shows that transcorp will fall below N1 it very likely though I may be wrong sha.

I don't invest on HOPE. Infact transcorp financial statement teach me the kind of company to run for when I notice such sign on reports

I agree with u transcorp price will go up even if it fall below 1 but returns will be more higher for those who buy below N1 than buying at N1.04

angry angry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
Dear CurrentPrice: do you advise Sell transcript and later buy back at lower price.
Secondly Fair price of Caverton and Chams, UACN, Wema bank, Transcript.
I will appreciate your response.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
Dear CurrentPrice: do you advise Sell transcrop and later buy back at lower price.
Secondly Fair price of Caverton and Chams, UACN, Wema bank, Transcript.
I will appreciate your response.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cuteboy2: 12:49am On Jul 02, 2019
bojbest:

Bro please. How do I get started trading NSE. Can it be traded online? If yes, please which broker can I use. Also How do I read charts of what investors are doing( Mt4 or What.)

Please

Meristem Securities and Morgan Capital are good.
Afrinvest also offers online trading platform, but it's too clumsy. I won't recommend it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cuteboy2: 12:52am On Jul 02, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
you may want to first try it out on the stock trial game currently going on at easykobo.com,the NSE is a dangerous place to discover your talent.

Word. Very true

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 5:00am On Jul 02, 2019
Nobody has said a word on the Eco currency in the west African region......based on what I read on nairametrics........... I know it's dead on arrival.............

But who knows I might be wrong

I would love to see commentary on this
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 5:30am On Jul 02, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 7:18am On Jul 02, 2019
Oga, it is morning and it is clear that your call was wrong. The other trades you posted without a call is what anyone can achieve, place a buy and sell on two platforms and close the winning trade and claim you’re a star and use it to scam unsuspecting folks.

The only verifiable call you made is wrong and you made those calls as if you can control the market. It is called illusion of control bias. Go to my first post and it is the same message I was trying to pass. You don’t call potential trades without probability, you see you’ve been found out. Alpari UK went of business, the are regulated by the FCA yet the SNB’s decision took them out of business. Many other brokers sought fresh capital to stay afloat then.

Citi bank exited asset management and are now competing with BNY Mellon to wrestle some of the laters’ market share in global custodial services because the income from that line is deemed an annuity as the bank doesn’t generate any liability from that business.

The problem with folks like you is that you can never be successful by looking for people to hoodwink, it tells that you have the spirit of a gambler and you will never succeed with that spirit. See a set up, look for money and bet on a direction, the trade goes awry and you give excuses. Borrowing in the past must have taught you this tactics of looking for partners where you’ll have no liability.

Stay humble, build your capital slowly, stop looking for investors. It only takes 10 years to turn $1,000 to $1,000,000 at 100% per annum and continuously compounded.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 8:01am On Jul 02, 2019
Northeastern:
Oga, it is morning and it is clear that your call was wrong. The other trades you posted without a call is what anyone can achieve, place a buy and sell on two platforms and close the winning trade and claim you’re a star and use it to scam unsuspecting folks.

The only verifiable call you made is wrong and you made those calls as if you can control the market. It is called illusion of control bias. Go to my first post and it is the same message I was trying to pass. You don’t call potential trades without probability, you see you’ve been found out. Alpari UK went of business, the are regulated by the FCA yet the SNB’s decision took them out of business. Many other brokers sought fresh capital to stay afloat then.

Citi bank exited asset management and are now competing with BNY Mellon to wrestle some of the laters’ market share in global custodial services because the income from that line is deemed an annuity as the bank doesn’t generate any liability from that business.

The problem with folks like you is that you can never be successful by looking for people to hoodwink, it tells that you have the spirit of a gambler and you will never succeed with that spirit. See a set up, look for money and bet on a direction, the trade goes awry and you give excuses. Borrowing in the past must have taught you this tactics of looking for partners where you’ll have no liability.

Stay humble, build your capital slowly, stop looking for investors. It only takes 10 years to turn $1,000 to $1,000,000 at 100% per annum and continuously compounded.

Don't mind him, he wants to use 1min scalping to claim PRO title. Even his gbp/usd call was a failure yesterday and still breaking new lows today.

Instead of him to say I AM SORRY....he will view the thread and then transform into a guest grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 02, 2019
stcool:

Don't mind him, he wants to use 1min scalping to claim PRO title. Even his gbp/usd call was a failure yesterday and still breaking new lows today.

Instead of him to say I AM SORRY....he will view the thread and then transform into a guest grin grin grin

GBP is forming a Head and shoulder pattern. I'm expecting price action today or tomorrow at d fibs level for a move to the up side.

Why are you guys not on the forex thread? You guys understand this business well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 8:45am On Jul 02, 2019
bojbest:

GBP is forming a Head and shoulder pattern. I'm expecting price action today or tomorrow at d fibs level for a move to the up side.

Why are you guys not on the forex thread? You guys understand this business well.

I am done discussing FX here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:26am On Jul 02, 2019
I think foreign investors are waiting for the outcome of the presidential election petitions. Not just the PDP case.
The most dangerous case against buhari's election happens to come from the relatively unknown PDM. The party is claiming to have been unlawfully excluded from the ballot paper. If previous supreme court decisions on the exclusion of a party, are anything to go by, then we might just be facing the prospects of a rerun.
Foreign investors might want to wait for the outcome of all of these.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) (4684) (4685) ... (7745) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dannybee(m), Niyijac, eziokwunwoko(m), coinbrood, Locotrader(m), otomatic(m), Audacius, yeddy99, Mpeace(m), Freespirit89(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.