Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,431 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11558198 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4685) (4686) (4687) (4688) (4689) (4690) (4691) ... (8189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

It is always wise to first lie flat on the ground, when you hear a gunshot... grin
If you just start running, you may be running into the arms of the Gunman... grin grin grin
Brokers hate indecision on the part of investors, they always want some investors to be running while the other group is chasing, then they whisper to the running group to halt, then turn around and tell the chasing group that the runners are after them..... grin grin grin
The cycle continues like two lizards running round a palm tree, you cant tell which is chasing which.. grin

lol. You and your parables.

I'm naturally not impulsive. So, right now I'm kinda the third lizard watching the other two run round the palm tree...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

It is always wise to first lie flat on the ground, when you hear a gunshot... grin
If you just start running, you may be running into the arms of the Gunman... grin grin grin
Brokers hate indecision on the part of investors, they always want some investors to be running while the other group is chasing, then they whisper to the running group to halt, then turn around and tell the chasing group that the runners are after them..... grin grin grin
The cycle continues like two lizards running round a palm tree, you cant tell which is chasing which.. grin

Prof wetin happen... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
CashDiMkpa:

Well i just tire for this article/lawyer wey no know the full meaning of NSE, SEC and GMD. And he has done investigation and wants to prosecute in court. Okay o.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
CBN Governor Emefiele clears the air on when to devalue the naira.

https://nairametrics.com/2019/07/03/this-is-when-i-will-devalue-the-naira-emefiele/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
We buy and sell Paypal, Btc, Payoneer,Skrill and Gift cards.

Paid vpn @ 3500 nord,Expressvpn,hidemyass and Ipvanish etc

Google Voice @ 3500 bulk sale available wilt discount

Foreign WhatsApp number

Spotify @1000 enjoy Premium FnF

ALL STREAMING PRODUCTS

Hulu @ 2500

Netflix @ 2500
Iptv @ 3500
GearTv: 3000

Uber US giftcard (ask)

Google AdWords Code $100 pay half price

NBA Sunday Ticket : 5500

NFL show 5000

ESPN+ 3500

HBO 3500

filmon-com 3500

Bring your gift cards for loading instantly payment
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Let them come and hire NSEMPA institution

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
maslong:

Thanks, please sir what is the qualification date and payment date. ? thanks.
Qualification date August 2nd. Payment date Sept 26
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
OakPearl:

BREAKING!

Airtel Nigeria was unable to attract up to 300 institutional investors, a minimum pre-listing requirement it needed to meet in order to become listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
They were only able to attract 130 institutional and high net worth investors as shareholders.
Act 1, Scene 2...

https://nairametrics.com/2019/07/04/airtel-fails-to-meet-get-minimum-number-of-shareholders-required-for-nse-listing/
meanwhile the institutional investors in Nigeria are they up to 300?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 3:52am On Jul 05, 2019
GTBank already adjusting to the CBN policy. When GTBank begins to advertise its loan offering, you know something is working. Whether this pressure is good or bad depends on where you're standing and how credit/risk management evolves over time

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 4:23am On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 9:49am On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 5 JULY 2019

MSCI Nigeria on 04 July 2019 did not record any transaction as the day was a public holiday in USA. By the close of today we will know the movement in the portfolio.

Market (Allshare Index) this week is likely to close lower than last week figures, as this morning loss for the week is 2.24% . We should keep our emotions under control, only few stocks will release positive earnings. Therefore, we should be selective in our selection of equities to buy.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:33am On Jul 05, 2019
GTB and Zenith are still very high...Patience is what I need !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2019
Make una leave CHAMS stop the bidding... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by epadomo(m): 10:43am On Jul 05, 2019
Hi, my name is Temitope Adeagbo. I work with American International (Aiico Insurance PLC), I offer service's extensively in the area of future financial security, children education and endowment fundings,retirement planning, project fundings and so much more. For more enquiries contact; 08060995086 or e-mail; temifirst2015@gmail.com. At AIICO PLC your Stability is Assured. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2019
rebekah2011:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/26602_CONOIL_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2019.pdf
DPS N2

This piece of info would have earned someone nearly 10% jijo profit today!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2019
Zenith Bank, Others Removed from NSE-Meristem Growth Index
**As Dangote Flour Exits NSE 30 Index, Consumer Goods Index
https://businesspost.ng/2019/07/05/zenith-bank-others-removed-from-nse-meristem-growth-index/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:27am On Jul 05, 2019
grin grin grin Nest level hustle
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Beke2020: 11:45am On Jul 05, 2019
coolThanks so much.

Pls can someone help with their phone number?
onegentleguy:

Its AFRICAN PRUDENTIAL REGISTRARS.

Formerly UAC registrars, but now AFRICAN PRUDENTIAL REGISTRARS after the latter acquired the former sometime in 2013 via an SSPA.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
dipoolowoo:
BREAKING: NSE Suspends Airtel Africa Listing
https://businesspost.ng/2019/07/05/breaking-nse-suspends-airtel-africa-listing/

shocked what will happen to those that bought?
Nawah oo.. look at this mess.. I really want to see the faces of those brokers that were bombarding people’s e-mail marketing this airtel .. village people
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
epadomo:
Hi, my name is Temitope Adeagbo. I work with American International (Aiico Insurance PLC), I offer service's extensively in the area of future financial security, children education and endowment fundings,retirement planning, project fundings and so much more. For more enquiries contact; 08060995086 or e-mail; temifirst2015@gmail.com. At AIICO PLC your Stability is Assured. Thanks.
Are you an independent contractor of AIICO as i cant see your official email?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maslong(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
phemmie06:
Qualification date August 2nd. Payment date Sept 26
Thank you sir, God bless.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maslong(m): 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
OakPearl:

Oga we know the hustle is real, but you are in the wrong thread. We don't buy containers here, na stocks we dey buy. God bless your hustle though.
you mean you 4;1, 10.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
dipoolowoo:
Airtel Gets Waiver Despite Shortfall in NSE Pre-Listing Requirements
https://businesspost.ng/2019/07/04/airtel-gets-waiver-despite-shortfall-in-nse-pre-listing-requirements/
Another round of heavy stagnation in the prices of the grassroots equities looming.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
NEXT LEVEL agenda just kicked off in earnest from RUGA RUGA to JAGA JAGA. we now have lesser comments and arguments day by day coz REALITY is gradually setting in.

Within the next 4 year there will be a lot of WEALTH TRANSFER for the PATIENCE SMART INVESTORS.

Imagine buying GTB at sub N15 and ZENITHBK @sub N10 just to mention but few.

I repeat PATIENCE is KEY.

This GOVT got nothing meaningful to OFFER so BARGAIN HUNTERS should jealously GUARD their FUNDS and LEVERAGE on the OUTCOME of the DAMAGE they will do to the ECONOMY just like we witnessed between 2015/2016.

*ThE OcToPuS*.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
Yayira:

shocked what will happen to those that bought?
Nawah oo.. look at this mess.. I really want to see the faces of those brokers that were bombarding people’s e-mail marketing this airtel .. village people

I almost fell for it until the broker told me sorry sir its closed. You may have to wait for it to be listed before i can purchase it.

Moral of the story: every disappointment is indeed a blessing

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4685) (4686) (4687) (4688) (4689) (4690) (4691) ... (8189) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpeace(m), MadmaxX489, Rori(m), BabsO2(m), emmasoft(m), Jonwest, ositadima1(m), megawealth01 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.