Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10907400 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godsfavson: 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
mercylicious:
ayote author=Agbalowomeri]@Madam mercy, remember to marry along the way sha. Actually some people forget that side along the way

#wink

hahaha.
At times i feel we shld start contract marriage thing here. terms n conditions.
Marriage dey my mind bt i no fit love any man again(except Hispy ofcourse). I will just marry to make my ppl happy. I had a bitter experience in attempt to love. He felt threatened n started messing up with his office typist. This guy was supposed to be my best friend even b4 we started dating and we dated for 4 good years plus ten years dt he was my best friend.

For now, am just trying to be nice. I have sumone dt shld be every girls dream bt, i cannot love again. I keep shifting date to see if i can fall in love with him.... bt i cant.

Anyway, hope u guys will come for my child naming cos i plan to have a child by next year.

Una see d epistle una make me write? i consider u all my brothers n sis and friends too.
I left the forum for two weeks and came back to find i have over 30pgs to read.
saw this and I felt ur pain.
what hurts more is that u are still allowing him hurt u more by not loving again.
dont believe all dat crap abt love not existing cos love "Is"...
the problem is our expectations of the ones we love.
as long as we are humans we would always hurt the ones we love (intentionally or otherwise). seeing u type u cant love anymore breaks my hrt cos I believe u can as long as u have a hrt
think of it this way...
did u stop investing because u were disappointed by stocks like FTN cocoa?
Nb:
I saw u had only one major complaint in 14 yrs of friendship. Sister if the dude is still single u may need to reconsider cos in my estimation he is above board... my 2kobo tots
still do ur DD. lolllzzz

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ItGeek(m): 12:07am On Oct 13, 2014
Godsfavson:

I left the forum for two weeks and came back to find i have over 30pgs to read.
saw this and I felt ur pain.
what hurts more is that u are still allowing him hurt u more by not loving again.
dont believe all dat crap abt love not existing cos love "Is"...
the problem is our expectations of the ones we love.
as long as we are humans we would always hurt the ones we love (intentionally or otherwise). seeing u type u cant love anymore breaks my hrt cos I believe u can as long as u have a hrt
think of it this way...
did u stop investing because u were disappointed by stocks like FTN cocoa?

Word!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moyin2009: 7:19am On Oct 13, 2014
can someone give us insight to what will happen to skye today + or - movement.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2014
moyin2009:
Northward movement........ I maybe wrong sha grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:14am On Oct 13, 2014
Any news on Heritage bank? Today is supposed to be the deadline for payment of the remaining 80%.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:13am On Oct 13, 2014
moyin2009:

If you buy Skyebank above#1:98k you are on your own.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 10:17am On Oct 13, 2014
if you buy oando above 20 ,you're on your own.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2014
PETERiCHY:

If you buy Skyebank above#1:98k you are on your own.

pastor peter this ur 1st post here na bomb angry how smn naw

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:23am On Oct 13, 2014
passwelle:
The abracadabra in that HOT is not over yet.
shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Excellent7(m): 10:30am On Oct 13, 2014
moyin2009:

Check this out and then draw your conclusion.
http://tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/18464-acquisition-of-mainstreet-bank-skye-bank-faces-fresh-hurdles

For me I expect cautious trading until some positive news ( better Q3 results or conclusion of the acquisition) to drive sentiments.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 10:31am On Oct 13, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2014
natruetalk:

pastor peter this ur 1st post here na bomb angry how smn naw

This not my 1st post rather it's the hackers that sent me and Pa Emma on exile, So we now decide to be watching from the sidelines.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2014
passwelle:
I think that is yet to be disclosed. Per adventure the "inversion" persists, would it then be ok to refer to the date as a disqualification date?
Hahahaha, oboy Access is on fire grin Be wary with your cherry picking ooo! Not everything that looks like a bargain now is.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AbidemiA: 11:03am On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:06am On Oct 13, 2014
Wapic at 69 kobo shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:16am On Oct 13, 2014
This is actually very noteworthy:
http://marketwatch.ng/News/post/2014/10/13/Foreign_Investors_Participation_On_NSE_Drops_To_25.aspx

"According to the managing director of Investdata Consulting Limited, Mr Ambrose Omodion, the market may end the year on a poor performance lower than what the market analysts has anticipated in the beginning of the year due to the 2015 general elections. He pointed out that the foreign investors, who are the drivers of the market, are skeptical of the likely outcome of the elections."

Modified: The above may have intentionally been published and may send an erroneous message. Foreign participation has subsequently increased from the 25% in July to 81.43% in August.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2014
passwelle:
Wapic at 69 kobo shocked
wow! but I dey wait for it @50kobo gbam.Access come back to #7.10 first b4 #6 junction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2014
passwelle:
This is actually very noteworthy:
http://marketwatch.ng/News/post/2014/10/13/Foreign_Investors_Participation_On_NSE_Drops_To_25.aspx

"According to the managing director of Investdata Consulting Limited, Mr Ambrose Omodion, the market may end the year on a poor performance lower than what the market analysts has anticipated in the beginning of the year due to the 2015 general elections. He pointed out that the foreign investors, who are the drivers of the market, are skeptical of the likely outcome of the elections."
I pray election will be smoothly done but this opportunity should crash gtb to #14 for me.Believe me,no forward looking price surge for all bnks now except d excellent result posting from any of them perhaps SSDE why banks like FSFF maybe loveless while GZ would be retrogressing now.More bargain is in d way just wait.....i dey expect zen at #15 soonest,uba@#3.45 soonest. Yeye bank like skyebank,who knows?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2014
passwelle:
Wapic at 69 kobo shocked
Bros why do you come here to alert pole that this stock is at my first tranch price of 69kobo,lols.Red card !!! for u,c as ppl don't price it up to 71kobo now.Well let me try my luck elsewhere agleventis pls come down to #1.25 i beg una.uba@6.45 haaa,what I wanted to buy at #6.35 first o ga o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2014
immanuello:
Bros why do you come here to alert pole that this stock is at my first tranch price of 69kobo,lols.Red card !!! for u,c as ppl don't price it up to 71kobo now.Well let me try my luck elsewhere agleventis pls come down to #1.25 i beg una.uba@6.45 haaa,what I wanted to buy at #6.35 first o ga o.
Bros, Wapic last trade is still 68kobo. Lets not deceive ourselves. We here on NSEMPA are negligible in the grand scheme of things on the NSE. Even our brethren with millions of Oxygen units and who continue to mop up at a faster rate cant alter its sideways trading. If we want to test our clout, lets all make a bull run on any one stock and see!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 11:45am On Oct 13, 2014
pls what is caverton current bid and offer price now Bnsitl.Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2014
immanuello:
pls what is caverton current bid and offer price now Bnsitl.Thanks.
Caverton is on offer. 0 bids on itrade. 790 k units on offer with lowest offer N4.60
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/Ikeja%20Hotel%20Plc%20June%202014%20NSE.pdf

Sorry for the error, i wanted to post something else.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
myjoy08:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/Ikeja%20Hotel%20Plc%20June%202014%20NSE.pdf

FOr Ikeja Hotel
myjoy08:
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Charlesnerd: 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
At this rate,the index may hit 39000 before the end of the week..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
Charlesnerd:

If the index wants to move to 35,000, no problem. My eyes are on the Costain play. Can't wait.

#OneYearAnniversary

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dexterax:

If the index wants to move to 35,000, no problem. My eyes are on the Costain play. Can't wait.

#OneYearAnniversary

you promised me an update on this sometime ago.. i dey watch you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Charlesnerd: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dexterax:

#OneYearAnniversary

Oga costain na dangerous play for newbies like us.

We would like to know how you intend playing if you don't mind.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mascotlawman: 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
please bnsitl, ur urgent advice is needed. I want to sell my Gtb, maybe to buy back later as the price is coming down and I have made some gains. I want to know if its a good idea. Do u think the price will still go down?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
chukyjones:

you promised me an update on this sometime ago.. i dey watch you

Kai bruv, no vex abeg. I've been high on something.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
Charlesnerd:

Interesting times ahead as the index continues to decline, i expect to even see the index lower than 39,000 in the next couple of months. the declining oil prices will not even help matters as a depreciation/devaluation of the Naira seems imminent and this may accelerate the rate at which the foreign investors will be heading to the exit door at the NSE. For me and my household,i have decided to go underweight in the market however i will be looking to take opportunities as they present themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
Charlesnerd:

Oga costain na dangerous play for newbies like us.

We would like to know how you intend playing if you don't mind.

Mercy will probably say I've come again.

I'll calculate the autocorrelation coefficients for this stock to be sure it still has those anomaly properties I discovered last year. Then I'll post my chart for the stock here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.