Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10835666 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (7735) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
chykeking:
@ my joy is Oando's Q3 out?

Not officially Sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
BUY nowwwwww, the trend in stock will reverse in a +ve way by Monday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
passwelle:
IkejaHotel is a monkey sellers dream come true. On bid earlier in the day, on offer midday and suddenly back on bid just before market close (9m) grin

If I had Ikeja Hotel I will not sell until N4,

its a fight to finish now for the ibru family.. they are trying to out bid themselves before selling of the business to some foreign investors..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
If there'll be any significant oxygen volumes in the days ahead, please be advised that it's no longer the institutional dudes who are mopping up at obscene rates, it's now the Swiss/Italian Cosa Nostra.

Also be advised that this mafioso crew will employ institutional proxies to make this happen. The only accruals to the institutional proxies, of course, would be commissions and fees.

If you choose to swim with sharks, just ensure all the blood in your body remains inside your body.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
feelamong:

If I had Ikeja Hotel I will not sell until N4,
its a fight to finish now for the ibru family.. they are trying to out bid themselves before selling of the business to some foreign investors..
At above 1 naira. I need to read that monkey hunter story again grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
Bnsitl did you notice any glitch with morgan itrade because i logged in and for me to log out i was been told "another user with same password and username has logged" and i HV exited d browser that I used to log-in.So what happened or could i must hv been hacked into because I couldn't get this o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Dexterax:
If there'll be any significant oxygen volumes in the days ahead, please be advised that it's no longer the institutional dudes who are mopping up at obscene rates, it's now the Swiss/Italian Cosa Nostra.

Also be advised that this mafioso crew will employ institutional proxies to make this happen. The only accruals to the institutional proxies, of course, would be commissions and fees.

If you choose to swim with sharks, just ensure all the blood in your body remains inside your body.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
myjoy08:
Oando! Oando!! OANDO!!! This 3rd quarter results, Chai...

Why na?. Oando faithfuls never load finish. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omaojo1: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
passwelle:
NSE and its different strokes for different stocks. Why is 7up able to trade at >5% of ref price with less than 50,000 shares traded in a day? While UBCAP with greater than 4m units traded today cant be bid for at <5% of ref price. angry

My oga, good day.

There was nothing wrong with the movement in the price of both stocks today. Maybe you should present your concern in figures so I can explain.

For the records, the previous close of 7up was 147.73, the ref price at today's session was 155.11. Though the stock traded at a high of 162.86 during the continuous trading session, the trading band for the day was between 147.35 and 162.86 - 5% down and up the ref price.

For UBCAP, it has a previous close of 2.15, ref price today was unchanged at 2.15, and the trading band was between 2.05 and 2.15 - 5% down and up the ref price.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Charlesnerd: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
Aks:
I've bought few units of FBNH @ N12.75 and Zenith @ N22.69. JIJO mode activateddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Which stockbroking firm did you use for this trade?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
omaojo1:

My oga, good day.

There was nothing wrong with the movement in the price of both stocks today. Maybe you should present your concern in figures so I can explain.

For the records, the previous close of 7up was 147.73, the ref price at today's session was 155.11. Though the stock traded at a high of 162.86 during the continuous trading session, the trading band for the day was between 147.35 and 162.86 - 5% down and up the ref price.

For UBCAP, it has a previous close of 2.15, ref price today was unchanged at 2.15, and the trading band was between 2.05 and 2.15 - 5% down and up the ref price.

Now this is a stock that's being mopped up at crazy rates by institutional investors and pension funds.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onuku: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
House,

Please how do I link my brokerage account with CSCS. Secondly, how does CSCS work?

Thanks all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
omaojo1:
My oga, good day. There was nothing wrong with the movement in the price of both stocks today. Maybe you should present your concern in figures so I can explain. For the records, the previous close of 7up was 147.73, the ref price at today's session was 155.11. Though the stock traded at a high of 162.86 during the continuous trading session, the trading band for the day was between 147.35 and 162.86 - 5% down and up the ref price.
Thanks, I stand corrected. Was misled by the Ref price and change in Percentage on itrade.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by VGirls: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hi could you be specific on the stocks you are refering to. Cheers
Aks:
BUY nowwwwww, the trend in stock will reverse in a +ve way by Monday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
VGirls:
Hi could you be specific on the stocks you are refering to. Cheers

I trust that you are asking so you could do your Due Diligence over the weekend. smiley

@Aks; softly softly
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ejiekwu1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
myjoy08:

Not officially Sir.
Whats good about the result (oando)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
Charlesnerd:

Which stockbroking firm did you use for this trade?
Morgan, i traded online real time

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by donmarshia(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
Is Meritrade online (meristem) working perfectly? My trades were not executed yesterday, 09/10/2014. I had to cancel them at the end of the trading session.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
myjoy08:

Not officially Sir.

So what about the Unofficial one? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
immanuello:
What should we expect for uba,sterlingbnk,stanbic,eti,diamond,fcmb 3rd quarter result.Will it be positive surprising result especially for uba and sterlingbnk or will it be flat or slightly negative.Bnsitl pls say sth,good morning.
immanuello:
Good! pls can I jump in into uba now at #6.46.

Did you jump in? UBA rights issue coming shortly grin.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Charlesnerd: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
Aks:
Morgan, i traded online real time
Thanks bro.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
passwelle:

Did you jump in? UBA rights issue coming shortly grin.
For your mind, false news
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
Aks:
When you do find out its not from my mind, an apology will do just fine.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
passwelle:

OK, I am 100% sure of what I am talking anout but i can't fault ur source of info as well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by praisestep: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
UBA Proposes Rights Issue to Shore up Tier 1 Capital

http://www.proshareng.com/news/24629.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
Aks:

passwelle:

Aks:
OK, I am 100% sure of what I am talking about but i can't fault ur source of info as well

UBA Proposes Rights Issue to Shore up Tier 1 Capital

http://www.proshareng.com/news/24629.html

@Aks, @passwelle, una be my homies, oya Aks apologize...

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yeparipaaaaaaaaa -- Apologies Passwelle, what I heard b4 was tier 2 capital and that made me beat my yeye chest. You don win sir. grin grin
I'm thinking Cowboys fit wade in and shoot the price UP b4 raising the capital

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
immanuello:
Bnsitl did you notice any glitch with morgan itrade because i logged in and for me to log out i was been told "another user with same password and username has logged" and i HV exited d browser that I used to log-in.So what happened or could i must hv been hacked into because I couldn't get this o.
Did u login some where else without logging out? If no, den, it mite b a technical issue. I used the iTrade today and I dnt experience anytin lik dat
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
Wen oando Q3 result com out, dis page will start flying again. Abeg, pple shld help me bring down d price a little bit for me to mop-up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
[quote author=passwelle pos
I did o,then what will then be d right price pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
immanuello:

it happens only when u did nt log out well on a browser and wants to use another browser.
open itrade on d last browser u used n log out. this will resolve d issue. it also happens when ur folio/customers time out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
@ Aks: All na banter, now you know I am not a prophet wink
@All: The NSE website has a wealth of info which is available prior to its dissemination by sites like proshare etc.
Meanwhile, with Diamond rights the rumour mill was rife that it will be partly used to fund a guber ambition in Abia. Now, in the news yesterday were reports that the Senior Cowboy's brother has a guber ambition in Delta, and an IPO and rights are now lined up. The yoruba's have a saying about the witch, the cry of the witch at night and the sudden death of an infant in the morning wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (7735) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: adamx23(m), Whytehandy, courage89(m), emmaodet, Redoil, dammybrite, sophy17(m), Curiouscity(m), chimex38, sky2891, ositadima1(m), Ojoboak(m), ProphetUtuocha, Adinije(f), Frangel, SonofElElyonRet, Kreos44, 222Martins(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.