Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4805) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10837409 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4802) (4803) (4804) (4805) (4806) (4807) (4808) ... (7738) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Northeastern:
I no tell una say the guy na who to scam him dey find! He’ll only rushes to post the pan in a flash wins from his discombobulated knowledge.

Kindly account for the depletion in the account below. The first screenshot was from your post of last week while the second is what you posted above. You don see say you be scam, trying to create an impression that you’re good to attract investors.

Use the remaining days of the week recover you loss. May the pips be with you scammer

Bro, if you cannot post results that match or exceed mine, please do me a favour and keep quiet.

Post whichever is better (equities or currencies). I am certain you can't perform half as excellently as I do.

Prove me wrong by posting your performance for today.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
meshpips:

Bro, if you cannot post results that match or exceed mine, please do me a favour and keep quiet.

Post whichever is better (equities or currencies). I am certain you can't perform half as excellently as I do.

Prove me wrong by posting your performance for today.

Oga , this thread is purely for Stocks.

You can create another thread to discuss you forex business.

Let's be mature and respectful.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
currentprice:
very soon those pple will go on the floor to continue mopping any available fo. if they can paid N66 to buy more . they will buy much more at less tha N20 on the floor. i expect FO to turn to permanent bid soon

hmmm they saw FO fairprice as 66

i saw it before now as 39 for half year so full year with similar performance will give us almost same fairprice

chai! my bedsheet sees well

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na the stock you wan tell us be this
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
@northeastern,

just so that you don't feign ignorance, this account has already done over 400% profit within the last 30 trading days.

If you make "peem" again, I might just stretch that profit to 500% or 600%. So, I advice that you just shut your trap so that I don't keep stretching the profit margin okay?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hmmmmm.....when will seplat commentary start coming in......looking good this days
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 3:11am On Aug 29, 2019
When I begin throw in currency charts and account updates make una nor vex o!

As dem dey find me trouble now una nor complain o!
When e reach my turn make una accept am in good faith o!

First to do nor dey pain o! Me I don talk my own.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 5:38am On Aug 29, 2019
@meshpips: Please no let your updates take too much space ooo. some of us are using #2,000 phones o, and 100mb data. You don't need to seek validation from us na undecided. You're the best at what you do, gbefun!!! grin
Me mumbling to myself,''How do I raise money for FO before 9a.m.? undecided undecided undecided'' A lot of good depressed stocks to cherry pick, good dividend payouts cool zenith, OGG's caverton, Agba's ETI, Prof's UACN,Mcy56 Ikebe grin,etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:02am On Aug 29, 2019
owoblow77:
@meshpips: Please no let your updates take too much space ooo. some of us are using #2,000 phones o, and 100mb data. You don't need to seek validation from us na undecided. You're the best at what you do, gbefun!!! grin
Me mumbling to myself,''How do I raise money for FO before 9a.m.? undecided undecided undecided'' A lot of good depressed stocks to cherry pick, good dividend payouts cool zenith, OGG's caverton, Agba's ETI, Prof's UACN,Mcy56 Ikebe grin,etc

That ikebe is mine, not ETI grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 8:38am On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:55am On Aug 29, 2019
This forum is purely for NSEM and news related to it, any other business has their own section.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:22am On Aug 29, 2019
This Meshpip's issue is becoming something else o, why na? undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2019
Oga na beg we dey beg you. This is a thread strictly for stock market. Please do help us to abide with the rules. Thank you.
meshpips:
I'm done with Sydney and Asian session.

London is next on my radar.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2019
Memphis's U are d best. U don't need to prove further. But remember d people here have seen a lot. I can not be tempted to give fund to anybody to manage. Cheap stock available d only drug needed is patience!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

You want to do complex calculations for wetin?
Arrange your boys to bring this guy to you... grin

lol. Baba go beat up my boys jare...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2019
meshpips:
@northeastern,

just so that you don't feign ignorance, this account has already done over 400% profit within the last 30 trading days.

If you make "peem" again, I might just stretch that profit to 500% or 600%. So, I advice that you just shut your trap so that I don't keep stretching the profit margin okay?

Now this one got me cracking my ribs with laughter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2019
maryjames9:

Now this one got me cracking my ribs with laughter.
Ah, bro you are here too? Thank God. Pls beg big bro Meshpips to carry his RUGA to our Sambisa Forest. He is disturbing the local farmers here. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2019
jamace:
Ah, bro you are here too? Thank God. Pls beg big bro Meshpips to carry his RUGA to our Sambisa Forest. He is disturbing the local farmers here. grin

I don tell am o. Check my previous post. He doesn't need all these. He just need to approach a broker, could have hooked him up but I would need to vouch for him. Besides, he use some crazy lot size somewhere in that account.

If he walks up to these brokers, they will give him a big accout to manage but he has to work on his money management. Using 1 lot size on a single trade for a 2000 dols account is dangerous. Besides, he is a scalper. That sends some chill down my spines. Scalping!!! But then he is damn profitable, so who cares.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2019

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:44am On Aug 29, 2019
Hw I wish that zenith or gtb will just buy fidelity bank at 10 per share.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2019
STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 29 AUGUST 2019

Wednesday was a day for MTN as far as MSCI was concerned, other top additions to the fund’s portfolio were: Ecobank, Transcorp, FBNH. The selling side has Access, Nestle, UBA and Dangcem.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2019
Mpeace:
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2019
yok:
STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 29 AUGUST 2019

Wednesday was a day for MTN as far as MSCI was concerned, other top additions to the fund’s portfolio were: Ecobank, Transcorp, FBNH. The selling side has Access, Nestle, UBA and Dangcem.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget
MSCI is turn to jijo group. grin
Those stocks they are selling now, watch within a week they will jump in again, if one follow them sell, you will not know the day they will buy back

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2019
Mpeace:

Fidelity owners sell to GTB....cannot happen! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:38am On Aug 29, 2019
stcool:

Fidelity owners sell to GTB....cannot happen! grin grin grin
Or Fidelity will look for bank to buy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:46am On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2019
dipoolowoo:
Stanbic IBTC to Pay Highest Interim Dividend in Banking Sector
https://businesspost.ng/2019/08/29/stanbic-ibtc-to-pay-highest-interim-dividend-in-banking-sector/
That's is positive move.
But if UBA of 5.90, pay 20 kobo interim that mean UBA pay the highest by percentage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4802) (4803) (4804) (4805) (4806) (4807) (4808) ... (7738) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: OBAGADAFFI, Agbalowomeri, beejay1(m), Locotrader(m), leparj(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.