Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10903912 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4804) (4805) (4806) (4807) (4808) (4809) (4810) ... (7757) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
swilo:

Abeg which site be this? How can I be receiving collated updates like this. I only get from meristem but with like 6 or 7 combined na d best.

Na Bloomberg terminal, you pay $2,000 per terminal for month, na companies get an mostly for Naija.

Na my Oga login I use as me still be Seyi and Muyiwa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 3:06am On Aug 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 4:24am On Aug 30, 2019
Price VS Volume

I went to a printer in a bid to print 100 copies of an invitation card for a particular program. After a few minutes of negotiating with the printer, he agreed to print for me at 70 naira per card.

While still in his office, another man walked in with EXACTLY the same design of invitation card, wanting to print EXACTLY the same specifications as I earlier told the printer. Only difference was that he wanted to print 100,000 copies.

The printer was elated! I could see his eyes bulging. His next few words shocked me to the very depth of my being. "Oga, you go pay me 65 naira for each copy".

Whaaaat!!! This is INJUSTICE! ain't it the same specification with mine? Yet it took me almost thirty minutes of negotiating before we settled at 70 Naira. I felt cheated.

The man looked at the printer and said 65 Naira bawo? If you nor gree 55 Naira, allow me carry my work go somewhere else jare.

Now the printer's eyes were getting almost tear filled. He tried muttering a few words almost inaudibly. Oga, abeg help me make am 60 Naira per copy. E jor, I wan use am take make you my customer. Abeg, biko ejor, please sir.

Reluctantly the man agreed for 60 Naira per copy saying "I just wan take am help you o!"

Hmmmnnn this life! Same invitation card, same specifications na only say him own QUANTITY plenty pass my own smaaaall. This nonsense printer come cheat me with a whole 10 Naira per copy.

Embittered I set out to journey back home. Life is just so unfair. Ordinary because him own plenty pass my own smaaall, the yeye printer just cheat me.

Morale of the story: VOLUME DETERMINES PRICE

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:08am On Aug 30, 2019
pluto09:
Oh I see grin I thought there is a stock called Mcy ikebe grin grin grin
Oga Pluto you wan buy?
Have you considered and compared the ROI on this stock with that of Zenith or GT? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:18am On Aug 30, 2019
smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2019
Veecovee UACN is now back to the same level
Do you still want to sell Dangflour to buy it? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:58am On Aug 30, 2019

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:03am On Aug 30, 2019
Chibuking81:
This is a good result q2 EPS of 47kobo
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/27453_FIDELITY_BANK_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_AUGUST_2019.pdf

All na wash, EPS wey no fit pay 50% dividend is that one EPS?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

grin grin grin
In fact I will follow lead the campaign to SEC, all listed companies must always pay at least 50% of their earning per annum grin grin shocked shocked

But for now all thing been equal Fidelity have a good result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

I swear na wetin make me no like this bank. Very very stingy peepu... See fine result, but still my mouth no water!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2019
Northeastern:

Na Bloomberg terminal, you pay $2,000 per terminal for month, na companies get an mostly for Naija.

Na my Oga login I use as me still be Seyi and Muyiwa

It comes with a dedicated workstation right?

I see it in our Investment dept and just pass. Never knew it could be this useful to me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
Veecovee UACN is now back to the same level
Do you still want to sell Dangflour to buy it? grin grin grin

That our "oga" won't come and beat chest for UACN.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2019
STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 30 AUGUST 2019

Thursday was a not very active for the fund, still on both buying and selling side. As usual consistent in buying MTN, FCMB, and Fidelity: while selling Nestle, GTB etc.

On the results released recently (PZ, Guinness, Fidelity etc.), only Fidelity bank’s result seems to be fair but not a license to start buying (we need to continue monitoring the market).

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:00am On Aug 30, 2019
EKUU MKT O

ekuu FO slow and steady move

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
Silent chopping going on. No more comment. Tell us what you are chopping now o grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
jamace:
Silent chopping going on. No more comment. Tell us what you are chopping now o grin

Table manners grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
jamace:

They are chopping FO na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Table manners grin
Table manners not applicable to this thread. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
jamace:
they are picking FO as if they are not interested grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mcy56:

Oga Pluto you wan buy?
Have you considered and compared the ROI on this stock with that of Zenith or GT? grin

I no fit drag things with agba, I don remove my eyes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
currentprice:
EKUU MKT O

ekuu FO slow and steady move

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
Princkez:
they are picking FO as if they are not interested grin grin
Na true, my bro. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
Last trading day of the month
Where is our candle
Oracle cannot go and hide
You must bring ya head under the September rain o grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
FO gearing for full bid while FBNH is accelerating downwards...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
Has anyone seen email send by morgan capital regarding F0?

Mcy56
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Cut Fidelity some slack na!

Nowadays, even the Zeniths and the GTs of this world don't pay 50% of EPS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
The core holder of FO Share (Ignite investments & Commodities Limited) is looking to acquire additional 500,000 unit of FO shares from its current share holders.
The acquisition price is N66.00 per share, which translates to 301% premium to the closing price of FO shares as at 29th of August, 2019, FO closes at N16.45 per share.

Interested share holders' should kindly fill the page 23 & 24 of the attached Mandatory Take Over Form and send the filled acceptance form to us for processing.

Regards,
MorganCapital Securities Limited
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
lancee:
Has anyone seen email send by morgan capital regarding F0?

Mcy56

them wan say pass weying we don predict

VV
V

currentprice:
very soon those pple will go on the floor to continue mopping any available fo. if they can paid N66 to buy more . they will buy much more at less tha N20 on the floor. i expect FO to turn to permanent bid soon

hmmm they saw FO fairprice as 66

i saw it before now as 39 for half year so full year with similar performance will give us almost same fairprice

chai! my bedsheet sees well

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
currentprice:
very soon those pple will go on the floor to continue mopping any available fo. if they can paid N66 to buy more . they will buy much more at less tha N20 on the floor. i expect FO to turn to permanent bid soon

hmmm they saw FO fairprice as 66

i saw it before now as 39 for half year so full year with similar performance will give us almost same fairprice

chai! my bedsheet sees well

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I saw this post and started picking FO...well only time will tell
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (4804) (4805) (4806) (4807) (4808) (4809) (4810) ... (7757) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Heishere, ernie4life(m), tayejay(m), Mpeace(m), emmasoft(m), Teeonebaba(m), sky2891, TsarZed, robobo and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.